Winnebago Minnie RVs Reviews (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Minnie RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Karen Goodall from Arizona says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Minnie RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Winnebago Minnie 22E View Listings

Took it to Redwoods in CA. and up the 101 coastline of Oregon.Great size to camp in state parks. Was great on parking anywhere with 22 ft. and took mountains great.No trouble climbing them at all.Just had trip to Grand Canyons up 1-17 no trouble going up mountains got alot of power climbing.Ride is very nice.Very happy with it. Plenty of room for two.
- Karen Goodall, Arizona

2019-05-26 2016 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

We bought our minnie on memorial day 2017 so next Monday will be 2 years. We were convinced it was better quality but I'm starting to believe it is basically made just like your average towable with a few exceptions. Sure it has the gel coat exterior but what else. The wood frame under the dinette is very thin and has a bad crack and the frame under the bed doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. The appliances are the same as any other rv. My attwood water heater has been terrible when using gas. The auto ignite quit before our first dry camp. I had it fixed before the warranty expired but the second camping trip after having it repaired it quit again. The problem was the heaters electrical board. It costs over $200 by itself alone and only has a 90 day warranty. When working properly it really puts out the hot water. We've only been on 8 camping trips in 2 years. Three dry camping and rest with full hookups. Also two of the electrical outlets came out while unplugging a phone charger and a coffee pot. They broke like dry pasta. Even though it was under warranty winnebago refuse to cover the repairs. They claimed we snatched them out and were not responsible. I assure you we did not by a new camper of supposedly better quality to abuse it. Both of the shower heads leaked profusely when the faucet is on but turned off at the head. That made it hard to conserve water. I'm not saying its a bad camper and you shouldn't buy one. Overall I'm satisfied with it just not sure it's better quality as claimed. I saw several features on other campers I wish I had but sacrificed to go with the winnebago brand. Its rather difficult to access the storage under the dinette. Some access doors on the side would sure be handy. I would rate it a 7 out of 10. Maybe these things I mentioned are must worse on the other brands. Who knows. We've enjoyed camping and hope to make many more memories in our camper. That's my two year summary.
- Rex king, Mississippi

2019-05-11 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2451BHS View Listings

This rig track and sets up fast and always makes a statement. Every possible option. Very liveable with walk-in closet and massive storage. Travels easily and dual axis gives a road stability enhanced with stabilized with tow bars included.
- Leah, Massachusetts

2019-04-09 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

We took our time selecting this trailer visiting three large RV shows. Loved the floorplan, features, and quality. We lived in this for 90 days with two kids who are 10 and 12 and stayed in National Parks. This model is great for families who want their own personal space but also want to come together in the "great room" in the middle for meals and movies.
- Patty , Florida

2018-06-25 2013 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

Although the trailer has performed well. The Red paint has completed be ond repair had several service people trying to restore colour but no luck. Needs to be painted properly. Waxed and cleaned twice yearly and kept in shade Except for periods during the summer . Poor quality of paint . No help from Winnebago Mini past Warranty $6000. Paint Job
- Wolfgang Rueckwart, British Columbia

2018-05-16 2003 Winnebago Minnie 29B View Listings

I am still amazed every time I go somewhere in this motorhome, everything that is on it works well and is comfortable to use. For the price, it is unbeatable. You can buy better motorhomes but not for this price. It has been well taken care of and if I could, I would keep it. My wife is unable to travel anymore and I want someone to have a good one.
- John Smallwood, Alabama

2017-12-16 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2401RG View Listings

This is 3rd winnebago i have owned. The 2401rg is the biggest purchased. No issues with this model. I did upgrade mattress and rear lighting additions. Liveability is a-1. Very roomy, no wasted space, storage is vast, trl. Is tight,and goes down the road smooth. Very comfortable couch, l-shaped kitchen is the way to go! Separate bedroom with entry door to bath is extra nice, front door and rear door is an outstanding feature. All trailers this size and larger should have this! Double gray tanks? I love that! The bigger slide is a plus with huge closet in slide. Best floorplan i have ever had! I would not hesitate to buy a 2401rg. Happy camping!
- STEPHEN TYRRELL, Kansas

2017-09-24 2004 Winnebago Minnie 29B View Listings

Just returned from cross-country trip from VA to Ca traveling through Co, and returning by way of Route 40 in the very hot month of August, 2017 and experienced no problems with anything - able to stay cool in 107 degrees and climb mountains with the best. All the conveniences of home plus enjoyed mother nature at her best. Livability did not lack any convenience. Love my Winnie!
- Tom Wall, Virginia

2017-04-03 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS View Listings

We loved the roominess of the open floor plan, ease of towing, comfortable bed and that amazing blue color!!!! Wonderful camper that we thoroughly enjoyed. The only reason for selling it is to get a 5th wheel so we can tow our boat as well ) :
- Cheryl Lundin, Montana

2015-09-29 2014 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS View Listings

When we purchased this travel trailer I knew the moment I saw it that it was the one for us. We had been looking for one that was in the 20' to 25' range for over a year. It's layout is perfect for a couple and it tows like a dream. Owned it for 2 years now and never had a problem with it. Winnebago is building very nice trailers. Would recommend to everyone.
- mike klein, Arizona