Winnebago Minnie

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Minnie RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Karen Goodall from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Winnebago Minnie 22E View Listings

Took it to Redwoods in CA. and up the 101 coastline of Oregon.Great size to camp in state parks. Was great on parking anywhere with 22 ft. and took mountains great.No trouble climbing them at all.Just had trip to Grand Canyons up 1-17 no trouble going up mountains got alot of power climbing.Ride is very nice.Very happy with it. Plenty of room for two.
- Karen Goodall, Arizona

2021-09-12 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

I had a very bad experience with my 2019 Travel Trailer model 2500FL after 2 years of ownership. I decided to buy Winnebago for its reputation for superior quality. Unfortunately, I have experience several problems: (1) My perception is that the assembly (craftsmanship) is rushed and as a result problems will arise creating an inconvenience for the consumer and (2) The outside color started fading really bad after one year. Many customers have complained about it, but Winnebago has not fixed it. Winnebago should provide at least a 2-year warranty. This is my second RV trailer. Previously I had a Jayco for 7 years. I have experienced more problems with my Winnebago in 2 years than with my Jayco in 7 years. 1. Several issues were identified (and fixed under warranty) during the first year: o Water leak under the shower o Bedroom TV preparation failed to hold the TV o Outside trim is getting loose o Dinette trim is getting loose o Stove cover lead is getting loose o Side out rubber seals o Side out sides mini blinds o Tire cover is tearing apart before the end of the first year 2. After the first year, when warranty expired: o Toilet seat was not properly installed. Had to pay to fix it o The toilet valve started to leak. o The stove hood lightbulb broke. It never broke on our Jayco. o The faucet trap started leaking and need to be replaced. The nut ring came apart and we noticed that it was already glued. o The tile looking decoration above the stove is losing its form (has some bubbles) 3. At the end of the season we washed our RV, after winterizing it, and realized that the color is fading badly after a little more than a year. Winnebago recommended to polish and wax it every 3 months, it is a lot of effort and it does help that much. This is a big effort for the consumer to compensate for Winnebago's fault. If this was a car, it would be “recalled” to fix it.
- Carlos Casillas, Texas

2021-09-07 2021 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

Can’t explain the trailer since the company hasn’t delivered it a year after ordering it and 5 months after PAYING FOR IT! End of March they thought it was being delivered early April told our dealer who paid and VIN it. Nothing. They didn’t seem to know what was going on. We’ve been given the runaround since then. Cancelled 5 weeks worth of camping and 8 months of unused storage. Still waiting. Beginning to cancel our 5 weeks of Fall northern Ontario camping. Not a company anyone should deal with. Very disappointed.
- Debbie Snelgrove, Ontario

2021-09-01 2021 Winnebago Minnie 2801BH View Listings

We bought a 2021 Winnebago Minnie 2801BH July 5th of 2021 from Lazydays RV of Nashville. We took it out on on our first trip, and had a major slide leak, rain leaking in the front door, and rain leaking in the outdoor kitchen. There was bad chalk just about everywhere throughout the camper. Also it was supposed to have a "power management system" that allows two AC units to be on a 30AMP shore power. It is supposed to manage how the power is used. Well...that apparently wasn't installed at all from the factory so the breakers on the camp site and in the trailer kept tripping. Besides this, there were missing handles on cabinets, all of the window shades would not close properly because the lower anchors looked like they were mounted by young children, and the rain was leaking BEHIND the awning and down the camper wall. The list of things wrong with this unit is so long that I may run out of characters I can use in this post... All that to say...it has now been at the Lazydays Nashville shop for over 6 weeks. It is BRAND NEW and it needed more repairs than foreclosed house...We have only used it once, and there is no date one how soon they can get all the parts to make this right. Winnebago totally blew it with this unit, and it makes me question their quality going forward. We owned a 2020 Micro Minnie before this and it was perfect! But this one has only been a huge waste of money and a huge disappointment. I hope that this unit can be made right, but I get the feeling I will be bandaging this thing until we sell it... I am REALLY DISSPOINTED in their workmanship and what passes for quality control. It harkens back to Chrysler/Dodge in the late 90's. They only got better when Fiat purchased them and raised their quality standards. Sounds like it is time for Winnebago to get acquired by a more reputable brand. I just hope that Grand Design rubs off on Winnebago, and not the other way around.
- Robby K, Tennessee

2021-07-30 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

Have owned trailers and motor homes. Sold an Allegro bay 34 and bought this Minnie. The floor plan is great with plenty of room for the two of us. Very high quality. No issues. If in the market for a trailer don’t miss this package. Also pulls like a dream behind a GMC Yukon XL.
- Chris, North Carolina

2021-07-01 2018 Winnebago Minnie 2500RL View Listings

Like floor plan. Shower leaked, even after warranty work. Lots of manufacturing debris through out the trailer. Holes drilled incorrectly, and holes left unfilled. Trim separated in various locations. Looks like it was assembled by junior high school class. And, not by the shop class. Severe problem with the paint hazing. This trailer lives in an enclosed pole barn. Winnebago’s solution was to send instructions on washing and waxing the trailer. My previous 2006 Itasca Meridian looked brand new when I sold it. I know how to wash and wax an RV. This thing is poorly made, and the paint is substandard!
- Mike Horvath, Washington

2021-05-03 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

Dual axle model. Left side center bracket for leaf springs factory welded to frame 3/4" off center . I had to get the factory involved to get it properly repaired. Lost use of it for 2 months during 1st camping season.
- Ted Dixon, Tennessee

2021-04-12 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

This is a very comfortable travel trailer. Easy to pull and maneuver. Easy to keep clean and cool. Controls easy to use with multi-use control for heating and cooling. This is a perfect fit for any couple with small children.
- Michael Blahut, New Jersey

2020-12-19 2020 Winnebago Minnie 2401RG View Listings

We bought the Winnebago 2401RG for the floor plane and thinking this camper would have the same quality as the older 2007 Winnebago we had. We have had numerous issues from a water leak under the kitchen sink to outside trim coming off going down the road. Only one level gage is working the dealership has not been able to fix. Main door latch was misaligned and the blind keeps falling out, another problem the dealership has not been able to fix. We might not have had so many problems with a different dealership.
- Sheldon Smith, North Carolina

2020-12-09 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2401RG View Listings

What little time we used the tt was very pleased with everything. Had no problems with anything. Would recommend it to anyone. Did change out the original tires to a better brand. We are at the age where we no longer like to be far from home.
- Gayle Gaston, Texas

2020-08-15 2018 Winnebago Minnie 2500RL View Listings

RV has plenty of room ,great open floor plan, lighted large awning ,lots of cabinets and storage, roof ladder, exterior stereo speakers, outdoor shower ,easy to pull ,private bedroom with ceiling mounted tv,a lot of windows with one pop out
- Joseph Filkowski, Florida

2020-08-05 2018 Winnebago Minnie 2500RL View Listings

Great floor plan open living are and bathroom a jack and Jill bathroom, warranties optional on exterior, interior finishes and special tires.Free tire Chang and repair including truck pulling the trailer
- Joe Filkowski, Florida

2020-02-10 2020 Winnebago Minnie 2500FL View Listings

Cheap. Bracket for leaf springs welded 3/4” off. Dealer and factory support was excellent but if the unit had more quality support would not have been needed. Lots of little problems due to cheap construction materials. Very disappointed.
- TD202010, Tennessee

2019-10-08 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

The side wall on one side of our blue trailer is badly faded and the decal looks like it has rusted. I have never seen a camper at any age look this bad. Neither Winnebago nor the dealer will do anything for us. Their warranty states that dark colored side walls must be washed and waxed every three months. Also, the camper must be moved frequently so that the sun does not always hit the same side of the trailer. The idea of washing and waxing a camper every three months is ridiculous. Had I read the warranty, I would have taken my money elsewhere.
- Jean Fenton, Pennsylvania

2019-07-27 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

This is a fantastic travel trailer! The bathroom is huge and there is storage everywhere. The rotating tv wall is great because it allows you to watch tv/movies from anywhere in the trailer. The main living area is spacious and user-friendly.
- Kelle, Colorado

2019-05-26 2016 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

We bought our minnie on memorial day 2017 so next Monday will be 2 years. We were convinced it was better quality but I'm starting to believe it is basically made just like your average towable with a few exceptions. Sure it has the gel coat exterior but what else. The wood frame under the dinette is very thin and has a bad crack and the frame under the bed doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. The appliances are the same as any other rv. My attwood water heater has been terrible when using gas. The auto ignite quit before our first dry camp. I had it fixed before the warranty expired but the second camping trip after having it repaired it quit again. The problem was the heaters electrical board. It costs over $200 by itself alone and only has a 90 day warranty. When working properly it really puts out the hot water. We've only been on 8 camping trips in 2 years. Three dry camping and rest with full hookups. Also two of the electrical outlets came out while unplugging a phone charger and a coffee pot. They broke like dry pasta. Even though it was under warranty winnebago refuse to cover the repairs. They claimed we snatched them out and were not responsible. I assure you we did not by a new camper of supposedly better quality to abuse it. Both of the shower heads leaked profusely when the faucet is on but turned off at the head. That made it hard to conserve water. I'm not saying its a bad camper and you shouldn't buy one. Overall I'm satisfied with it just not sure it's better quality as claimed. I saw several features on other campers I wish I had but sacrificed to go with the winnebago brand. Its rather difficult to access the storage under the dinette. Some access doors on the side would sure be handy. I would rate it a 7 out of 10. Maybe these things I mentioned are must worse on the other brands. Who knows. We've enjoyed camping and hope to make many more memories in our camper. That's my two year summary.
- Rex king, Mississippi

2019-05-11 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2451BHS View Listings

This rig track and sets up fast and always makes a statement. Every possible option. Very liveable with walk-in closet and massive storage. Travels easily and dual axis gives a road stability enhanced with stabilized with tow bars included.
- Leah, Massachusetts

2019-04-09 2019 Winnebago Minnie 2455BHS View Listings

We took our time selecting this trailer visiting three large RV shows. Loved the floorplan, features, and quality. We lived in this for 90 days with two kids who are 10 and 12 and stayed in National Parks. This model is great for families who want their own personal space but also want to come together in the "great room" in the middle for meals and movies.
- Patty , Florida

2018-06-25 2013 Winnebago Minnie 2201DS View Listings

Although the trailer has performed well. The Red paint has completed be ond repair had several service people trying to restore colour but no luck. Needs to be painted properly. Waxed and cleaned twice yearly and kept in shade Except for periods during the summer . Poor quality of paint . No help from Winnebago Mini past Warranty $6000. Paint Job
- Wolfgang Rueckwart, British Columbia

2018-05-16 2003 Winnebago Minnie 29B View Listings

I am still amazed every time I go somewhere in this motorhome, everything that is on it works well and is comfortable to use. For the price, it is unbeatable. You can buy better motorhomes but not for this price. It has been well taken care of and if I could, I would keep it. My wife is unable to travel anymore and I want someone to have a good one.
- John Smallwood, Alabama

2017-12-16 2017 Winnebago Minnie 2401RG View Listings

This is 3rd winnebago i have owned. The 2401rg is the biggest purchased. No issues with this model. I did upgrade mattress and rear lighting additions. Liveability is a-1. Very roomy, no wasted space, storage is vast, trl. Is tight,and goes down the road smooth. Very comfortable couch, l-shaped kitchen is the way to go! Separate bedroom with entry door to bath is extra nice, front door and rear door is an outstanding feature. All trailers this size and larger should have this! Double gray tanks? I love that! The bigger slide is a plus with huge closet in slide. Best floorplan i have ever had! I would not hesitate to buy a 2401rg. Happy camping!
- STEPHEN TYRRELL, Kansas

2017-09-24 2004 Winnebago Minnie 29B View Listings

Just returned from cross-country trip from VA to Ca traveling through Co, and returning by way of Route 40 in the very hot month of August, 2017 and experienced no problems with anything - able to stay cool in 107 degrees and climb mountains with the best. All the conveniences of home plus enjoyed mother nature at her best. Livability did not lack any convenience. Love my Winnie!
- Tom Wall, Virginia

2017-04-03 2015 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS View Listings

We loved the roominess of the open floor plan, ease of towing, comfortable bed and that amazing blue color!!!! Wonderful camper that we thoroughly enjoyed. The only reason for selling it is to get a 5th wheel so we can tow our boat as well ) :
- Cheryl Lundin, Montana

2015-09-29 2014 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS View Listings

When we purchased this travel trailer I knew the moment I saw it that it was the one for us. We had been looking for one that was in the 20' to 25' range for over a year. It's layout is perfect for a couple and it tows like a dream. Owned it for 2 years now and never had a problem with it. Winnebago is building very nice trailers. Would recommend to everyone.
- mike klein, Arizona