Winnebago Micro Minnie

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Micro Minnie RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

SJ. Tyrrell from Kansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Outstanding travel trailer! Who needs big? you want big? Stay in your house! Compact living at its best! Easy to pull, enough space, comfort, and livability. Solid as a safe! Everything works as it should. I love the ducted A/C. Ideal trailer for single, couple, small family. Everything a camper needs, nothing you don't! Very impressed with this 2106FBS! Quality at a great price! Why pay more for some behemoth trailer you need a semi to pull? Get a Winnebago Today!
- SJ. Tyrrell, Kansas

2021-06-09 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

This RV was falling apart from the moment we took it out for the first time-- the craftsmanship was awful. Winnabego support was also awful. Also, the shower is too small to stand up in for a 6' person. Really a trash product and a terrible company to deal with.
- Amanda Berk, North Carolina

2021-05-20 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2100BH View Listings

This trailer is an excellent entry-level trailer for a young family. The trailer has been used often since purchase, and has traveled nearly 8,000 miles in two years, and never encountered a single issue. There have been many upgrades made to the trailer from dimmer switches, and easy access storage areas, along with EZ Soft Start installed in the air conditioning unit, to memory foam bedding. Ensuring high-quality required/preventative maintenance has been a priority, such as recently having all-wheel bearings re-packed and installing brand new Goodyear Endurance tires. We have never had a warranty issue with this trailer and it has exceeded our expectations as a comfortable fun recreational vehicle.
- Vince, Arizona

2021-05-12 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1808DS View Listings

Great all round little RV. We wanted one that was small enough to boon dock easily in places other than campgrounds, and still fit 2 adults and 2 kids easily. This was perfect! We have not had any issues with it and especially like the floor plan.
- Andria Bradac, Texas

2021-04-09 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

This has been a very well built and organized rv by design. We have enjoyed the compact engineering that doesn't feel too small. The murphy bed allows much more useable space during the day. No real issues with the unit but with the addition of two labrador retrievers we need to get a larger camper.
- Charles Hamilton, North Carolina

2021-03-15 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

Love this RV. Quality is wonderful. It goes everywhere with us. Love that it has all you’d need. Oven, microwave, cook top, big bathroom with extra storage. Great outdoor storage as well. Dual axle and light weight can be towed with most SUVs and any truck.
- Andrea, Washington

2021-02-15 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2100BH View Listings

A wonderful travel trailer that is just big enough. I can't say enough about its size. It really is perfect. There we so many times the 7.5 Wide-body turned out to be a blessing. Don't pass up an opportunity to get one of these!!
- Richard.musgrove, Ohio

2021-02-01 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

The most spacious and functional unit of its size I love my camper and the Murphey bed sleeps so well. The bathroom has everything where you want it. My wife and love the kitchen too. It was hard to find this one but I am so glad I traveled so far to find it. Best purchase yet.Been camper for 50 years,.
- J smith, South Carolina

2020-12-24 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

We have had our trailer now for 3 months. When we ordered our 2021 Micro Mini 2108DS we found out that this model has been going under many modifications during production. We lucked out and when ours arrived it had all of the modifications that I intended to do myself. They replaced the oven with a large drawer, convection microwave, slider bathroom door instead of a swing door, totally hidden murphy bed and a wider awning to allow the door to open all the way. There were also some modifications we didn’t expect. It already came with solar, wider slider, larger shower and a larger fridge. Everything worked fine accept the water heater stopped working after only a couple uses. The dealer promptly replaced the control board for the water heater without charge and it works fine now. Our first away from home overnight we had to use the heater because it got down to freezing. We were warm all night even though we screwed up and left a window open. It’s really well insulated accept I plan to add insulation under the bed inside the front storage area. We have just about finished adding accessories we want and are looking forward to traveling in the near future.
- Jeff, California

2020-12-14 2015 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

This is an amazing trailer. My wife and I bought it used in the summer of 2018. We did a few trail runs with our 2018 V-6 Chev Colorado and although it towed OK with the trip we had planned the fit between the truck and cabin comfort had us trade the truck in for a Ford F150 crew cab with the 2.7 liter turbo. Perfect match. In June of 2019 we headed out for a 20,000 km thru the north US to Montana, up to Bella Coola, B.B., then on up to Whitehorse to our daughters. We spent the summer running around in the Yukon and Alaska. Late Sept we worked our way back south thru central BC and then east back to Ontario. The Micro Minnie tows like a dream. The quality is fantastic and we suffered a few minor inconveniences. But overall the trailer performed like a dream. Lots of space for an under 20 footer. There was not a hint of performance issue with the 2.7 Liter V6 turbo and this trailer. Even controlled descent in Tow / Haul mode performed 95% in the most rugged mountains and a huge brake saver. Needless to say, after approximately 100 days in the trailer the walls started to close in. Not the trailers fault. We have sold it now to a very happy couple but we are planning another trip like that summer of 2022. Will opt for a bit bigger trailer. Likely the Winnebago 2108TB as it will give us the option of a king bed and a bit more room. Winnebago means quality to me. Worth paying for.
- Kurt Henderson, Ontario

2020-11-10 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS View Listings

"Freezing" night in my new Winnebago trailer in the desert.(When the sun came up it was actually 39 F) I woke up shivering from the cold after 2 hours sleep. The furnace was set on 74 degrees. ??? - in my brain. I grabbed my drink. It felt like from an ice cold fridge. I still took a sip. Mistake. I was shivering even more. After putting on 3 layers of clothing i checked the air coming out of the furnace. Luke warm. Gradually I stepped it up to 81 degrees. The air was now warm enough to warm my hands. When I did put them right in front of the furnace. In the meantime my feet got in my shoes ice cold. From the air flow out of the drawer under the stove. I opened the drawer. Mistake. With the cold air stream came dust. From the storm the day before blown in. I decided to make a hot stew. To warm from the inside up. After a while it started to drip from the roof window onto my bed. Too much humidity for such a small room. I bought and attached insulation curtains for the windows. But now i started to dream about warm gloves, wool socks and a shawl. While sitting in the desert and waiting for my stew. And the sun. I bought a space heater for small rooms. The walls, floor and tops are still ice cold. But the really warm air from the little heater is great.
- Bianca Neumann, Nevada

2020-11-05 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2306BHS View Listings

This is our first travel trailer and we are very pleased with our 2019 Micro Minnie. We purchased it at Fretz RV in Sauderton PA and they also were terrific to work with. We've read so many horror stories about dealers not doing good post-sale support but Fretz did a great job. Their service department was terrific to work with and the few warranty issues we had were done perfectly and within a reasonable amount of time. The big warranty issue was the slide was out of alignment so it was hitting and pulling the trim away. The other warranty issues were minor and honestly don't remember what they were. Pro-tip, don't extend and retract your slide until your rig is level! Lesson learned. This was a 2K repair job and was covered by Winnebago. Winnebago costs more than most other trailers and you get what you pay for. The cabinetry and doors are more substantial. The materials are higher quality and the only complaint was the faucets were not so nice but were swapped out very easily so we are very pleased! We especially love our murphy bed model (2306BHS) which means you don't walk into the coach and see a bed! We highly recommend Winnebago Micro Minnies and definitely Fretz RV!
- vinnie daminnie, New Jersey

2020-10-27 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

The Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS is a great family travel trailer. It's easy to tow with a mid sized SUV like a Highlander or Jeep Grand Cherokee and it has all the amenities we needed for our family. The quality and workmanship was very good and we haven't had any issues with the trailer. At 22 feet long and 7 feet wide it's the perfect size for getting in and around campsites and for storing on our property. We traveled up and down the east coast and beyond with the trailer and are looking forward to many more years of family fun.
- Theresa, Maryland

2020-09-01 2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

This travel trailer is terrific for the money. Great attention to detail - quality built in at every turn. Two axles allow over 3,000 lbs of cargo. Seven foot wide allows driving through narrow construction zones a breeze. Huge shower, queen size bed, futon couch (in slide), ample interior LED lights, microwave, big fridge, charging stations, quality exterior surfaces, large water and waste tanks, oversize air conditioner, power tongue lift, double SS sink, great awning, good audio/TV set up, lots of storage. It seems impossible the interior is as large as it is looking at it from the outside. Two people very comfortable, two with one child OK...no more. Perfect for retired couple. This a great trailer...now for some comments for improvement. Wheel wells are thin galvanized or aluminum sheet metal, some corrosion started already when new. I cleaned them and sprayed with truck bead coating. Bumper ends fall off easy - drilled small hole and used a pin to hold them on permanently. Door closure needs a little grease. Mattress was very thin (must be replaced), bought aftermarket happy camper mattress for $350 it is terrific. Bought dual AGM batteries for extended boondocking...the trailer is designed to hold two batteries so no problem. Bathroom sink is a bit tight - mirror too high. I’ve owned cheap, poor quality travel trailers...this is not in that category. We wanted an Airstream or Oliver for the quality. They cost FOUR times what this trailer cost. They are better, but not by that much. Save your money, do some touch ups yourself and enjoy.
- John, Pennsylvania

2020-08-21 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2306BHS View Listings

We love the layout and size of our 2306BHS Micro Minnie. It's 7 foot width makes it easy to tow and maneuver. However we have a leak that keeps damaging all of our inside trim. It is at the dealer for the third time. They repair the trim and say they stopped the leak, but it still leaks. Winnebago was notified and they don't seem to care about our problem. Truly disappointed in the quality and support.
- John Ostrander, South Carolina

2020-07-26 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

We pull it with our SUV. In past year we have camped in local state parks as “shake out” experiences and then headed out further. We did a Western swing last year for five weeks. This year we have spent a week in Florida. Easy pull, great quality. We love the mountains in our area and have really enjoyed the comfort and convenience of being able to travel in our “bubble” carrying our food and staying in safety of our home on the road. It is our first adventure in the RV world. Ours is immaculate and easy to travel with. Fall will start some longer trips. We are in our late 70’s and enjoy seeing the nation,
- Bud Alley, Tennessee

2020-07-19 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108TB View Listings

Great RV. Has everything one needs, nice and compact. The twin beds can be made into a king size bed and very comfortable mattresses. The dining area can be used as a decent size double bed. this RV tows exceptionally well and stays pretty stable as it has double wheels. Easily towed by a Subaru ascent with no problems. Highly recommended tow-able especially for small family and new campers.
- Trevor , Ontario

2020-07-11 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

I have owned 3 travel trailers. 13' Scamp sold 16' Casita sold 22' Winnebago micro Minnie The Winnebago is my favorite.it has plenty of room and Has all the comforts of home. Easy to tow. 3700 GWR. Being in a campground is very relaxing. Always meet great people.
- Doreen Moritz, Colorado

2020-07-04 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS View Listings

This is the perfect travel trailer. Comfy with seating for friends but also light weight and easy to tow. Also has a large shower, nice size refrigerator, all the bells & whistles in a compact unit and of course, being a Winnebago product, you know it's well built!!! This was our 2nd Winnebago, when we retire, we'll purchase our 3rd!
- Jo-Ann, Florida

2020-06-23 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

I had to have a 20ft rig to fit in my driveway and not annoy the neighbors. Had to look cool. Fit and finish were important to us. Love, love, love this thing! No kids to worry about, so the interior size is good. I have to praise the designers for using the given space for important features, like- less shower, more cabinets, double sink, 2 door fridge, queen bed, great windows, awesome fiberglass exterior, big power awning, and solid cabinets. The only "what were they thinking" item is the tiny ceiling fan. I immediately replaced with a Maxxair. I tow with a V8 Tundra, no WD hitch needed, tows like a dream. Wifey and dog love it too!
- Robert W., Georgia

2020-06-13 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2401RG View Listings

This was my second RV and I loved this one best. It’s easy to tow and park. Hooking up is a breeze and breaking down is fast and easy. There’s good storage and room to move around. The kitchen and bathroom has plenty of storage for items needed for a extended vacation. There is also a good size closet in the hallway for hanging clothes, brooms-mop and shoes. There has not been any issues or repairs needed.
- Sharon Oates , Texas

2020-03-16 2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2405RG View Listings

I hate parting with this Micro Minnie 21 foot... I thoroughly enjoyed this Camper and was not a problem hauling it behind my V6 Nissan Xterra. Great for two people had a blast with all the Comforts of home. :o(
- Jamie Olsen, Arizona

2020-01-06 2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2405RG View Listings

Ok, here I am returning to review our 5th wheel. Have had it since 6/19. Several trips of various lengths the longest being out to Leadville, CO and camping at 10,000ft. The haul out was excellent. No issues at all. We camped for three days, no generator. we have two batteries. Again no issues. We are conservative with water usage and had plenty for several showers and other necessities for four adults. My wife and I are planning to travel more and more as the young ones graduate from HS. We can't see ourselves hauling these massive 5er's. We want to be able to get off the beaten paths so to speak and it is difficult with the larger rigs. I was able to pull is unit off the dirt road leading to the trailhead of Mt Elbert, CO. Take it slow and we had no issues. So far I have only one complaint and it is with our dealer. They are reluctant to fix the issues I have taken in for. They keep it for excessive amounts of time. All in all we love this 5th wheel and look forward to more time in it.
- Kevin, Texas

2019-09-24 2018 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1706FB View Listings

Tow ability: The unit is around 3,000 pounds at manufacture. I added around 400-500 pounds to bring my tow weight to just under 3,600 pounds. I own a 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan, with a 3.6 L V-6 putting out 283 horsepower, with a six speed transmission. The Dodge Grand Caravan has the Factory Installed Mopar Tow Package that gives you a 3,600 pound tow rating, heavy duty battery, heavy duty radiator and transmission cooler, and (very cool--->) humanistic air bag rear suspension (computer controlled infinite ride height), that after 2 miles senses the load and lifts the back end of the Dodge Grand Caravan, to level, as I tow my 1706FB, (with a Reese V5 Weight Distribution and Anti-Sway Hitch). This trailer is a absolute DELIGHT to tow. At 3,500/600 pounds (my vehicle's tow limit), my Minnie Van acted and road, like I had NOTHING attached behind it. On flat highway, at 60 mph, on Cruise Control, I was getting a whopping 13.5-14.5 MPG!!! The 1706FB being 7 feet wide, tucks right behind your almost 7 foot wide Grand Caravan...to form a perfect mated air slip-stream...you don't have a lunking 8 foot wide air brake behind you! For myself, with getting such great tow mileage (my towing mileage is what a stock Ford F150 gets, withing one or two MPG, NOT TOWING ANYTHING!!!) This truly, is (a rare find) a great tour/trans continental 'discovery' trailer, that has features and appliances that can be found usually in trailers 28 feet and larger, like for instance a full 6 cubic foot fridge with a HUGE separate freezer..that folks...REALLY DOES WORK...it keeps your food or juices, FROZEN, rock hard...under 30 amp, or while towing at 12V and propane. Give your fridge 24 hours at home under your 15A current, to get cold, bring your food out from your home fridge along with cold beer, juices, etc...and load it in. For the duration of your vacation, whether in the freezer, or fridge section, that food will stay as cold as if it still was in your home fridge environment. The 1800 BTU Atwood furnace, not only can raise the interior temperature on those cold, chilly nights with extended season RV'ing...but in this trailer...can have you go from 48F, to a most comfortable 72-74F, in as little time as 10-15 minutes! That..spells savings in Propane as after that, my furnace only cycled on twice an hour to maintain 72F interior cabin temperature, and worked like a charm. Basically turn on the furnace, set to temperature...and 'set n' forget'. 13,500 BTU Dometic Brisk II Air Conditioner. Like my furnace...I have already had a very humid 30C (around 88-90 F) day since taking ownership...and this unit in the 1706FB, will have you thinking you are RV'ing somewhere in North Alaska, in 20 minutes or less. This is the beauty of this handsomely designed trailer, that is no behemoth going down the road. It cost BTU's, heating or cooling to bring down a much longer and larger trailer, that has perhaps one or two slide outs...and also much longer in time frame to get to the comfortable temperature that you require, hot or cold... This trailer, is a gem, in all features and quick comfort levels on tow, at site..everywhere. One more quick note...because the trailer is just under 20 feet long from back ladder railing/bumper, to front ball hitch...you can park (back in) this RV, on ANY type of site..being it a dedicated tent site,with perhaps only 15 amp electric, or no hook- ups...to any true trailer allocated site with two or three hookups. You can go anywhere...even some great boon-docking opportunists, that you might become. Yes, this trailer is 7 feet wide, and yes it has no dinette or couch slide out...but due to its well designed floor plan..(literally,) this compact, VERY LIGHT, easily towed, RV, bring all your home comfort metrics along, behind you!
- Mitch R., Ontario

2019-09-15 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106FBS View Listings

Not good... 1. Don’t go down a dirt road. There is a hole in the floor under the sink. Where dust comes in and coats everything in your drawers and under the sink. 2. Sewer black water level is always wrong. 3. Trim along the front edge is cheap and always falls out of the track. We ended up just cutting it off. Black water and gray water closures on the outside always leak. Can’t empty sewer without sewer pouring out. They tried to fix it. But it still doesn’t work right. 4. None of the inside wood is sealed. So it gets dirty. And hard to clean. Especially by the stove. 5.The designer could have added 6 more inches to make the bed a full queen size instead of a kids double bed. 6. The TV didn’t last a year. Positive ... 1. Good Antenna 2. I like the light under the awning 3. The table can be brought outside
- Lisa, Texas