Winnebago Class C Reviews on RV Insider (208)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dale from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2020-09-18 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Update: Mercedes Benz totally rapes it's customers on service work. The two times I took it if for service cost me $1600 and $1200. BOTH times I had problems created by sloppy workmanship. Once the mechanic spilled diesel over the engine, we thought it was on fire after leaving the dealership. The second time it just stopped running after leaving the dealership. The mechanic had left off a hose clamp to the fuel line at the fuel filter. This was two different dealerships 150 miles apart. Guess this is the Mercedes way. Mercedes Benz will never service my vehicle again!! Winnebago dropped the ball on a faulty water pump. The dealer took care of the repairs. The floor has since gone soft (possibly from the leaky water pump?) and Winnebago refused to assist in any way. In my earlier post I mentioned the three regulators on the propane tank, Winnebago finally sent me the correct regulator (the one I kept telling the dealers that Winnebago recommended) and I installed it myself, uncovering two errors made by one dealer or the other in past installations. What does it take to get a quality vehicle and a manufacturer that will stand behind it's product?
- Phil Elgin, Tennessee

2020-09-10 2012 Winnebago View 24M View Listings

I loved this RV. VERY reliable and comfortable yet compact enough to get through a city! I would highly recommend! The bed and banquette kitchen table is well designed. Lots of storage space! I would consider it for a couple or 3 people to sleep comfortably.
- Jordan Stevens, Colorado

2020-09-06 2014 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

Took this model cross country and back and loved the size and how we could fit into any campground, big or small, no problem. Driving through parking lots in bigger cities was easy due to the size but it lived large enough to sleep our family of four including two small babies, wonderfully. Love the two front facing seats found in this specific model and how fuel efficient and dependable the engine is. Highly recommend for fall travels if using upgraded all weather tires, durable and quality rig.
- N Smith, Missouri

2020-08-30 2018 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We like the open interior and the ability to sleep without puting the slide out when we stop at a Cracker Barrel other dry camping. There is also a lot of storage area . At 60-62 MPH we average 15-17 MPG.
- Louis Goldman, Florida

2020-08-22 2016 Winnebago Aspect 27K View Listings

We did a lot of research and found this model to check most of the boxes. It's perfect size for 2people and very comfortable! We changed the double recliner to one with better fabric and love the fact that the tv is straight across. I only have two complaints-1. Because it is a Ford chassis and Winnebago rv, we find that neither of these companies want to stand behind their product! Ex: microwave door doesn't close tight, it flies open on a bumpy road. We now have a child lock on it. Neither company not the maker of the oven would even talk to us! 2.Poor design flaw in that the awning ends right over door so when it rains it drips on the top of the door and splashes into rig! A couple of inches could have made all the difference! We love to travel and really like this RV but it's a shame you can't get better support.
- Patt, Florida

2020-08-19 2020 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31K View Listings

Would love to tell you how much we love our new class c but it has been in the shop ever since we purchased it 6 weeks ago for endless issues. Leaking oil underneath, fridge not operable, replacing entire system, leaking from roof when it rains, etc. and cannot get any stations on the tv. Also exterior door clip cracked and eventually fell off. A big 100k regret. Maybe Winnebago will reimburse us for our 2 months of payments, storage, food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance. Aside from quality issues, the ride is horrific. Very loud, bumpy - not smooth at all. So disappointing.
- Sarah Naranjo, Texas

2020-08-16 2017 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

18,600 miles. Excellent condition, extremely clean with 3 slides, new AC, new coach batteries, new truck batteries, new windshield due to 18 wheeler thru a rock. Has always been kept plugged to electric and under cover
- Ann Farrell, Texas

2020-08-09 2016 Winnebago Trend 23L View Listings

Easy to drive and park, plenty of room inside and out for us and our stuff. Great class C! Nice layout for day and night living. Gas milage is good for class C. We average 14mpg and have gotten as high as 16 or 17.
- Shawn Mathiesen, Washington

2020-08-07 2016 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

This is a great RV with real quality of building materials. Love the open floor plan, larger trunk, and rides great. Tows our Jeep great. Has a larger TV with auto tuning. one touch awning. Beautiful paint job.
- Peni Hamill, Arizona

2020-07-25 2017 Winnebago Trend 23D View Listings

This is a fantastic RV what’s the drive easy wife loves to drive it also. So user-friendly and great gas mileage the small unit has just about everything anyone would ever want perfect for a couple. Oil changers no problem any Chrysler dealer does them no specialty RV service departments oh and a dodge pro master heavy duty chassis.
- James , Florida

2020-07-18 2016 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

We have owned the RV from new, we had a few factory issues but Winnebago was the best. Very good support. The local Kansas dealer was not very good but we got issues fixed and upgraded . We pull a Jeep Wrangler and it has done great . It is better mechanically now than when it was new. We have had great travel experience. Great camping it has a lot of storage for two people. Three adults or four travel great but not good for sleeping four. The Mercedes diesel is awesome gets good Mileage. The unit is very nice and works the invertor works . It’s a great unit !!!!
- Dennis Daugherty , Kansas

2020-07-17 2014 Winnebago Navion 24J View Listings

Made in Germany, high quality. Good gas mileage. comfortable ride. We have seen the off road scenic natural beauty of the country that you can only see in a recreational vehicle like this one. Great with the Corona virus because it violates you from crowds. No problems. Sometimes I slept while my husband drove.
- Heidi , Utah

2020-07-15 2019 Winnebago Outlook 22C View Listings

We bought this in January and used it just one night. We decide to switch to a class A Winnebago so this has to go. The price is 10k below nada to move it on. Come see a perfect motor home for 2-5 people for that weekend getaways. The miles are as stated 1968.1 under 2 k we drove it home from the dealer 2 states away and one trip of about 75 miles rt
- Skip Darling , Massachusetts

2020-07-05 2002 Winnebago Vista 21B View Listings

First off is Drivability, Front Wheel Drive VR6 makes this more like a 20' minivan to drive than a Class C rear-wheel drive. Gas milage 15- 18, 6' plus interior with all the amenities controlled inside. Huge screened windows and dual roof vents make for great ventilation and visibility. Storage outside accesses the entire width. Only made for a couple of years when big engine chassis took over. This is a very practical and functional Class C.
- Bob Johnson, Wisconsin

2020-07-05 2016 Winnebago Navion 24J View Listings

Motorhome is great. Easy to drive and handles like driving a SUV. Plenty of power even when towing. Floor plan takes advantage of every space. The only complaint is the bed is tucked in the corner and hard to make and needs to be a little larger. Excellent quality and fine fit and finish. The front cab is easy to use controls and everything You need is within a fingers touch. Excellent RV for distance travel and sightseeing across country. A pleasure to drive.
- James Tibbetts , Georgia

2020-06-21 2017 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

This RV has been fantastic! I took it from Florida to Alaska the first year an what a trip. About 4 months on the road without any trouble. Visited places from Northern .ca. to Niagra falls, N.Y.. Average fuel mileage was over 17mpg for the 20k trip. Never towed anything with the RV because it is so easily manuerable and can set up and tear down in minutes. Perfect for me and my Scottie dog. Easily sleeps 4 and can accommodate 6 using the fold down dinette table. Excellent RV for 2 to 4 people.
- Steve, Florida

2020-06-11 2020 Winnebago Spirit 31K View Listings

We love our new RV! We looked for a long time for just the right amount of RV for our occasional family of 6, yet still high quality and in our price range. We have a family with a son-in-law 6'5" and two grandsons with that height probability. Bunk beds were just too short, and they were useless space when the kids weren't with us. This is a camper--not a luxury RV. BUT it has some really nice touches that we appreciated very much: beautiful full length kitchen with walnut cabinetry and solid surface countertop; an oven; an updated faucet; U-shaped dinette; 96"overcab bed; split bath, but possible to create a full bath space; private bedroom with queen and a queen pullout sofa. I love the "quiet" design--no wild patterns and the grey with hardwood is really classic. It's easy to clean and keep clean. Love the big awning. We also liked the aluminum structure of the Winnebago (vs. wood) and its safety record. Things I wish for: more storage and space in the bedroom; a half bath with w/d for those longer trips; the big view of the class A out the front. But we would have had to go bigger and move up to a diesel for best power. We aren't ready to make that move and may never be. Issues so far: the water pump leaked and made a lot of noise and actually just quit at one point. This has been fixed under warranty. We overstuffed the refrigerator the first time and it couldn't keep up, but we've since learned how to manage that as well. We've also replaced the lock on the coach as it was sticky and once locked us out. Otherwise, it's working beautifully for us and we cannot wait to enjoy a 3.5 week trip this fall. This coach meets/exceeds all of our needs!
- S. Hagen, Florida

2020-06-06 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

I'm selling my Navion after only 9 months. But I'm not doing so for any fault with the unit. I believe it was the perfect motor coach for my wife and I. The drivability of the new update Mercedes chassis was fantastic. I never got uptight on the road like I always did with a previous Class A unit. Winnebago did a fine job with the coach and the wife and two dogs really had no issues. Sure the shower is a bit cramped and the holding tanks are on the small side. But that's the trade-off for a more enjoyable travel and camping experience. The Navion's 24D Murphy bed was not exactly comfortable. But adding a mattress topper helped. Having the convenience of folding it away during the day gave us lots of room to get around and a sofa to stretch out on. The dinette was our gathering place and the flip-up ottoman gave us a place to relax with our feet up while watching TV. Importantly, one of the biggest negative's of our Navion was that the TV was not a "Smart TV". That meant we couldn't take advantage of viewing Amazon Prime Video content through the TV. We had to watch using our iPad. Connecting other HDMI devices never seemed to work with that "dumb" TV they put in there. The kitchen was cramped but we always made do. The heater was a bit loud while in heat pump mode. But in propane mode it was always comfortable and relatively quiet. The A/C system cooled it off nicely during early Summer months in Florida. Never had any issues. The tankless water system was excellent. The water temp in the shower was consistent and plenty hot. It had two modes of operation including Eco and normal. Eco mode saves propane and creates a lag on getting hot water. Normal gave you constant hot water but uses more propane and you hear it kicking on to stay warm by running every few minutes. That got old, which encouraged us to use Eco except for when we showered. The Mercedes Sprinter is a fantastic vehicle. It has so many more advantages than the outgoing Sprinter. I couldn't imagine anyone thinking the older style was better in any way. Between the safety features, the fit and finish, the handling characteristics, the power seat adjustments and the modern Infotainment system included in the 2019 chassis update you would be better advised opting for the new one assuming you were shopping around. Just my opinion. Lastly, the awning on the Navion looks great and is incredibly convenient to deploy. But the automatic wind protection they built in is a bit too sensitive. It almost always operated while we were using it. Maybe it';s just the Florida winds. And I also read that the attachments to hold it on the roof have been pulling out. Sure enough, I looked at mine and found 2 screws had come loose. That one true defect I witnessed. Other than that it has been reliable and fun owning our 2020 Navion. I'd recommend it to anyone looking at Class C's.
- FloridaJacket, Florida

2020-05-13 2010 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I think, I can tell, that it is the best RV I drove so far and I already drove different types of RV worldwide. I drove Volkswagen Camper Van/Bus in Europe, I drove a similar RV in New Zealand like the current RV, but without slideout and many more. I like the most the size of the RV. It has the perfect size to drive on each type of road and with each kind of traffic. The compact size of the RV allows you to access almost every parking spot even from passenger cars and every campsite in all the NP, SP and CP. Though the slide out generates tremendous space during standstill. So it is also quite comfortable to stay inside.
- Klaus Wandel, South Carolina

2020-05-11 2014 Winnebago View Profile 24V View Listings

We bought this 25’ RV new because of the maneuverability, quality, size, easy to drive and park, fuel efficient, boondocking is simple and easy. In spite of its 25’ length, many people full time in it. We find driving it a pleasure.
- Sue Schoen , Alabama

2020-05-09 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 30V View Listings

We owned this 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie for 9 years and couldn’t have been more happy with it. It was extremely comfortable, had plenty of storage and as old as it was we had very few issues with it.
- Nancy Dunlap, Tennessee

2020-04-07 2007 Winnebago Outlook 29B View Listings

2007 Winnebago Outlook Model 29b, 31h. GVWR=14050 fully loaded max. This 2007 Winnebago Outlook has 40,000 miles. This unit has 6 two year rated rv rated tires purchased june 2017 . Two slide outs, kitchen and bedroom queen size bed. Unit is 29 feet 10 inches long. RV has a BluOx towing system. You will need to install your own towing package on to your pulling vehicle. Driving stability is made easy with a Ford E450 chassis that has 10cly, 6.8L VIDEF1 Triton Engine. Air springs and touch control in cab for air pounds for both sides. Interior upgrade package, cab seats ultra leather, entrance step-elec. Graphic/pain-metallic gold, shower door, sliding glass coach-dual pane windows, mirrors-exterior, AC/ heat pump-, inverter –dc/ac, 300 watt, Gen-4.okw-onan gas-micro-quite, power roof vent-power ventilator, Skylight over the shower. Electric Awning for patio, Awning for each side-out. Awnings over slide outs. WTR Wtr-6gal,110/LP/mtr auto, 55gal fuel tank. Can Carry 38gal of Fresh water. Exterior shower station, rear-view monitor system. 14 gal propane, Enjoy the interior sound system complete with Sirius Satellite radio and new Sony tritron 27’’ color in the entertainment center. TV antenna W/booster. Satellite system-in motion (winegard G2 mounted).
- Rod Cochran, California

2020-03-18 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 30V View Listings

My husband and I traveled all around the U.S. in this RV for 9 years and loved every trip we took in it. It was extremely comfortable and many times I would say to myself, “I could live in this”! It has tons of storage space and for 2 people it is the perfect size. You don’t have to worry about not being able to find sites in some of the smaller (and nicer I might add) parks like the larger class A’s do many times and my husband found it extremely easy to drive and park. We towed a Kia Soul which was a perfect “toad” with no trouble. All in all we love this RV and compared to other makes of campers we looked at and friends have had we found that our Winnebago is one of the highest quality made RV’s out there. It still has many miles left in her but my husband and I have completed our bucket list of places we wanted to visit and have lost our traveling companions due to health issues. If you are looking for a dependable used RV with low miles that has been taken good care of, you can’t go wrong with our Minnie Winnie. But we will really miss her!
- Nancy, Tennessee

2020-02-13 2011 Winnebago Access Premier 26QP View Listings

Love this rv, easy to drive, easy to set up. Sleeps 6 comfortably with a great kitchen and bath.The access premier is top of the line with cashmere seats and sofa, wood grain dash, surround sound speakers and two televisions.
- Ed Gnip Sr, Maryland