Winnebago Class C RVs Reviews on RV Insider (182)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale from Florida says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2020-01-12 2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K View Listings

Well built RV with a great floor plan. Roomy Bedroom with queen bed and large wardrobe slide. Has huge overhead storage in the bedroom as well. Great kitchen layout with quality appliances and everything you need to enjoy your meals in the coach. Fresh water and waste water system capacities are very adequate to boondock for 3-4 days. Solar, battery and generator power systems are adequate to live off grid for an extended period of time. RV drives and tows effortlessly and gets reasonable gas mileage in all driving conditions. We routinely average 10-12 MPG in hilly/mountainous terrain even while towing. Storage inside and out is best in class and can easily hold all your gear for an extended stay. (1-2 months) Just under 30 feet in length provides ample room for a family of 2-4 yet is easy to park and setup in under 15 minutes. We especially like the automatic hydraulic leveling system. One push of a button and it levels all by itself. We have enjoyed both short and long term trips in our Winnebago Aspect and are very pleased with our unit.
- Pete Prast, Kansas

2020-01-07 1990 Winnebago Warrior 323RC View Listings

We went to see the RV and the photos must have been taken years ago and are not a representation of what we saw. There were patches on the roof, wires hanging out, cabinets broken... not worth the drive to see it, In the current condition, it is overpriced. Don't waste your time
- Susan Fischer, California

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Outlook 31H View Listings

This RV is easy to drive and handles very well. Extremely reliable without any major problems. The buyer will love the many extras and upgrades in this beautiful rig. This is a pet-free and smoke-free machine.
- paul, Texas

2019-12-08 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

This RV is a great one for a single woman to use to see the USA and Canada. It is small enough (27') to fit into most campgrounds. It is simple to set up--check that the frig is level, then plug in the electric, and while the built in surge protector test the power, hook up the fresh water. By yourself, you don't need to empty the black water tank at every stop--once a week seems enough. On the road it handles well, keeps up with traffic with no problems--even with a tow car attached. Setting off down the road in this rig is a happy feeling!
- Michelle McAlpin, Arizona

2019-11-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

I owned an R-Vision Trail-Lite B+ motorhome with Chevy 8.1 L motor for 15 years prior to purchasing the 22R. The 22R has a 5.4 L motor which has less power but softer and quieter ride. Only problems with the 22R so far was the 30 amp cord and rear camera which I think is exceptionable considering it has been 4 and a half years. Upgrades include replacing Ford's stock rear sway bar with Road Master's sway bar to reduce wind push and roll. Also replaced the standard toilet seat with a detachable easy to clean residential toilet seat. Additions include adding a U-Haul front 2 inch receiver, 400 watt inverter to coach battery, T-connector valve and anti-freeze hose to water pump, keyless remote and security, spare tire, stove and sink covers, wall mounted power strip in front entertainment area, rear TV, small up & down curved mirrors on side mirrors, screen door handle and refrigerator shelf bars. Things I love. Easy to park for an RV especially when you can hang the back end over curb/grass area. It's basically a long, tall, fat Ford pick up truck so if it fits you can probably go there. I've never needed levels or stabilizer. Great bathroom for RV size, real shower with soap/shampoo shelves and glass door, ample leg room for toilet, nice sink & mirror, plenty of storage space for towels, toiletries, powerful fan and towel hooks. Bigger wardrobe closet than many larger RVs. We never use the dining table, we leave it as a bed which serves as bed and couch. We never use the front bed for sleeping but it's a huge storage area and very convenient space for all your stuff like jackets, dog leash, flash light, phone, purse and everything else you need. Easy four snap privacy skirt, my old RV used Velcro snaps around the side and front windows which gets old fast in a C-class. No flimsy fold out steps, all the steps are internal and the coach battery is under the second step as compared to under chassis access. 6' 10" ceiling with six in roof AC ducts. No carpet. The super structure, build quality and single piece fiberglass roof is exceptional for the money. Final notes. The 22R is small but we don't RV to be inside. Winnebago offers refinements which exceeded my expectations for price range.
- Tim Oma, Ohio

2019-11-16 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

I own the ford f350, V10. Powerful engine and easy to drive. Does not "sway" as much in cabin as others I have owned. Like views from the cabin in every seat for passengers. Cannot speak to service issues because I have had none. Very good heat and roof air. Always comfortable. I love the fact that my unit has automatic stabilizers that level. I am older with a bad knee and it is a nice option especially when it is raining. Pulls in easily to park for groceries. I took this unit through 7 states and six national parks. Not one problem. Complaints would be hard mattress and no 12 volt plug. We have been very happy with this unit. Handles steep inclines and brakes well on downgrades. I have to sell due to my wifes disability and up coming surgery. If she is ever able to travel again I would only look at Winnebago as we have enjoyed this model.
- Frank, Tennessee

2019-11-05 2011 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We use it for travel between NJ & FL; it is great on the highway, cruises comfortably at 72. Winnebago makes a great product, winterization is a breeze, all primary systems being dual fuel is super convenient. Sprinter diesel is 10K oil change and low maintenance. We just love the unit !
- Ken Beyer, New Jersey

2019-10-29 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This is a wonderful RV and has been kept in pristine condition. This would be the perfect RV for anyone who is looking for a motor home that has a superior chasis and above quality material interior.
- Eric Wier, South Carolina

2019-10-22 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I loved this coach! More storage than you need. Plenty of power with the Diesel engine! Great mpg 15-18! Plenty of room in the beds as well as the spacious bathroom! Huge refrigerator and freezer for this size coach. I have owned 6 different motor homes and this was my favorite!
- Nancy Huff, Florida

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

Great layout. Spacious interior with two of the three slide-outs opposite each other in the main living area. Easy access to most areas even with all three slide-outs retracted. Lots of interior and exterior storage. High quality materials. Just a well though out and comfortable RV.
- Steve Geary, California

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Runs smooth, drives easily, works well. Did have a few issues like noisy side door at high speed and seat back loose. Took it in and they fixed it under warranty. Great since. I have used it for 3 to 5 day trips. Will try longer this winter.
- Steven Bircher, Wisconsin

2019-10-01 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Great compact camper. Sleeps 8. But livability is a little tight with that many. Quality has been great. Plenty of power. Drivability is great, and easy to park in a fairly tight parking lot. Nicely laid out.
- Michael , Virginia

2019-09-26 2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 24F View Listings

This is a GREAT RV that you and your family/friends will love! We've had it for 4+ years and it’s been a workhorse and wonderful vehicle and very functional/user friendly. Not a lot of bells and whistles and it is 15 years old, but not a lot of miles for its age. you'll love the pop out and everything has functioned and operated perfectly. We've kept it in tip-top condition and only use it 4-5 times a year so not much wear and tear. We put a completely new suspension on it and have serviced it after every trip. A great RV for someone who wants to travel, enjoys the road and wants to see the country! If I weren't changing my lifestyle, I'd keep it forever. Its built to last, unfortunately, I'm not... let me know if you'd like to discuss it, see it, drive it, whatever and I'll answer any/all questions and provide all the records I have on it for you to review. I hope to hear from you and have a great day!
- david greenwald, California

2019-09-25 2009 Winnebago Chalet 231JR View Listings

Good layout for the living area. Having enough beds for 6 people so you don't have to convert the sofa and dinette is a plus. I like the big bathroom. Driving is comfortable, having power mirrors makes adjustments easy with multiple drivers. The cruise control does real well controlling the speed especially on down hills. Sure makes setting up easy with auto leveling jacks (first time I've had them).
- m, Arizona

2019-09-23 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26A View Listings

Great RV with almost no issues. Drives well and sleeps 8. As long a a couple are kids. But tight livability with that many. Works great for 4-5 adults or 2 adults and a few kids. Plenty of storage. Totally happy with it, but unfortunately we need to get a larger one Due to the fact that we are camping with 8 or more on a regular basis.
- Michael Winesett , Virginia

2019-09-19 2015 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

The View is a great choice for 2 to 4 people. The ride is superb and the Mercedes diesel is barely broken in! We have a service B due soon but I will get it done soon. Selling it because we want to get into boating
- David Garner, Florida

2019-09-17 2019 Winnebago Outlook 22C View Listings

Does not drive good, hard to keep on the road, even after installing a Roadmaster reflex steering stabilizer. Going to take back to dealer to have checked or sale it. Scared to drive very far. Very tiresome
- Curtis Hacker, Oklahoma

2019-09-16 2006 Winnebago Aspect 29H View Listings

I used to own this very same rv. Really like it. Very comfortable. Traded for a 32' class A with 3 slides and 2 AC and 2 beds, and side cameras along with the back. If not for my 120 lb German Shepherd and 2 young grandsons, I actually prefer the Aspect over my Alante. Only problem that wasn't repaired when I traded was the cab AC would go...off-on-off-on...when hitting rough roads. I was given $28k for the Aspect for trade value. So if they did a few repairs/new carpet, the price seems fair.
- John Holbrook, Florida

2019-09-15 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23A View Listings

Overall love it. I would agree the original quality had issues. Lots of loose screws and bolts. Several pinched or pierced wires. Ours was made when they opened the plant in Oregon which I think Winnebago realizes was a mistake they have since closed that site. Given the price of the vehicle Winnebago should extend the warranty. On the plus side the floor plan is great. Easy to drive, lots of nice features like units at twice the price. The bath and a half is wonderful and the main bath has lots of space. Couple of design changes when it comes to the placement of some of the electric controls wouldn’t be bad. We get lots of compliments on the outside graphics and we believe it’s one of the prettiest RVs on the road. When I have called Winnebago tech support they have been great. Also the people from Firefly have been awesome when I had an issue (no one better than the Firefly people). Would I buy another Grand Tour from Winnebago? Absolutely especially now that they moved away the from Oregon plant. The Grand Tour is our 5th Motorhome and I’ll say again we love it.
- MG Smith, Virginia

2019-09-07 2016 Winnebago Trend 23L View Listings

We have had a great experience with our Winnebago Trend. We bought it new and have had it for 4 years now, and have done many extensive trips. We use it to travel, not go somewhere and stay for an extended period of time. It is perfect for that, as this vehicle can go places many other motorhomes cannot due to its size. For a 24 footer, it has a great floor-plan with the studio bed that hugs to the ceiling when not in use. You can sleep 4 no problem. The kitchen area is perfect for making a full meal, but only one person can comfortably work in it. The bath is very adequate, and the continuous hot water is a real plus if you want to take a longer shower when you are hooked up. There is plenty of storage, and the drivability is great. Those long uphills can present a challenge if you try to keep your RPMs down, which I do, but other than that, this Trend is great. We have put over 13,000 miles on it, and only have had one issue that Winnebago fixed no problem. I have used it for multiple ski trips in the dead of winter, and it has worked great (we have heated tanks). Overall, this has been a great RV for us!
- KARLA PERFECTO, Florida

2019-09-02 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Our Fuse is less than a year old, we have driven it 6000 miles and are very pleased with the Ford Transit both in mileage (17mpg) and in handling on the road. We used to own a Sprinter, and both of us agree that the Ford diesel tracks and climbs hills better. Pleasantly surprised considering the Winnebago Fuse cost $40,000 less than the sprinter Itasca. It’s easy to drive for both of us, and it’s not as noisy as the Sprinter. The interior is of average quality and I might have wanted a bit more comfort on the sofa bed. For the most part, this RV is a bit crowded, but it also provides so many options that I did not want to give up when we sold our larger Tiffin 35 ft. Diesel. So we went small to large, then large, back to small, and are very happy with our new choice. This time we wanted simple, easy to drive, lots of bells and whistles, moderately priced, and the Fuse did that. It’s a good go-between.
- Linda Jones, California

2019-08-14 2014 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This Winnebago 24J has all the necessities. Compact yet comfortable. 15 MPG with a diesel Mercedes turbo power plant. Take it any place and enjoy. The coach has separate power generator and batteries. Drive train battery with engine is separate with the capability to connect if additional power is needed.
- Allan Mee, Michigan

2019-08-12 2018 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

Time to upgrade because we I love this RV and have had a BLAST with it. So easy to operate and travel with. We are trying up upgrade to a bigger one due to increase in family events. The View was our 1st RV and we did our research to buy the best. Now to get the same but bigger. With all the same upgraded features. Drives like a car and parking is super easy. We tow an enclosed trailer with all our toys in it and the Views pulls it great with no change in fuel milage. The onboard control panel with generator makes it easy to turn on and off, as well as heated water tanks so no worries it temperatures go down at night. Love watching TV as a passenger while on the road, makes the road trip seem shorter. Instant hot tankless water is awesome on this unit, always have steaming hot water. Love that the refrigerator can run off electrical, LP, or batteries (food is always sure to be cold). plenty of storage for clothing and personal items.
- michelle wilson, Michigan