Winnebago Class C RVs Reviews (173)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dale from Florida says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

Great layout. Spacious interior with two of the three slide-outs opposite each other in the main living area. Easy access to most areas even with all three slide-outs retracted. Lots of interior and exterior storage. High quality materials. Just a well though out and comfortable RV.
- Steve Geary, California

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Runs smooth, drives easily, works well. Did have a few issues like noisy side door at high speed and seat back loose. Took it in and they fixed it under warranty. Great since. I have used it for 3 to 5 day trips. Will try longer this winter.
- Steven Bircher, Wisconsin

2019-10-01 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

Great compact camper. Sleeps 8. But livability is a little tight with that many. Quality has been great. Plenty of power. Drivability is great, and easy to park in a fairly tight parking lot. Nicely laid out.
- Michael , Virginia

2019-09-26 2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 24F View Listings

This is a GREAT RV that you and your family/friends will love! We've had it for 4+ years and it’s been a workhorse and wonderful vehicle and very functional/user friendly. Not a lot of bells and whistles and it is 15 years old, but not a lot of miles for its age. you'll love the pop out and everything has functioned and operated perfectly. We've kept it in tip-top condition and only use it 4-5 times a year so not much wear and tear. We put a completely new suspension on it and have serviced it after every trip. A great RV for someone who wants to travel, enjoys the road and wants to see the country! If I weren't changing my lifestyle, I'd keep it forever. Its built to last, unfortunately, I'm not... let me know if you'd like to discuss it, see it, drive it, whatever and I'll answer any/all questions and provide all the records I have on it for you to review. I hope to hear from you and have a great day!
- david greenwald, California

2019-09-25 2009 Winnebago Chalet 231JR View Listings

Good layout for the living area. Having enough beds for 6 people so you don't have to convert the sofa and dinette is a plus. I like the big bathroom. Driving is comfortable, having power mirrors makes adjustments easy with multiple drivers. The cruise control does real well controlling the speed especially on down hills. Sure makes setting up easy with auto leveling jacks (first time I've had them).
- m, Arizona

2019-09-23 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26A View Listings

Great RV with almost no issues. Drives well and sleeps 8. As long a a couple are kids. But tight livability with that many. Works great for 4-5 adults or 2 adults and a few kids. Plenty of storage. Totally happy with it, but unfortunately we need to get a larger one Due to the fact that we are camping with 8 or more on a regular basis.
- Michael Winesett , Virginia

2019-09-19 2015 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

The View is a great choice for 2 to 4 people. The ride is superb and the Mercedes diesel is barely broken in! We have a service B due soon but I will get it done soon. Selling it because we want to get into boating
- David Garner, Florida

2019-09-17 2019 Winnebago Outlook 22C View Listings

Does not drive good, hard to keep on the road, even after installing a Roadmaster reflex steering stabilizer. Going to take back to dealer to have checked or sale it. Scared to drive very far. Very tiresome
- Curtis Hacker, Oklahoma

2019-09-16 2006 Winnebago Aspect 29H View Listings

I used to own this very same rv. Really like it. Very comfortable. Traded for a 32' class A with 3 slides and 2 AC and 2 beds, and side cameras along with the back. If not for my 120 lb German Shepherd and 2 young grandsons, I actually prefer the Aspect over my Alante. Only problem that wasn't repaired when I traded was the cab AC would go...off-on-off-on...when hitting rough roads. I was given $28k for the Aspect for trade value. So if they did a few repairs/new carpet, the price seems fair.
- John Holbrook, Florida

2019-09-15 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23A View Listings

Overall love it. I would agree the original quality had issues. Lots of loose screws and bolts. Several pinched or pierced wires. Ours was made when they opened the plant in Oregon which I think Winnebago realizes was a mistake they have since closed that site. Given the price of the vehicle Winnebago should extend the warranty. On the plus side the floor plan is great. Easy to drive, lots of nice features like units at twice the price. The bath and a half is wonderful and the main bath has lots of space. Couple of design changes when it comes to the placement of some of the electric controls wouldn’t be bad. We get lots of compliments on the outside graphics and we believe it’s one of the prettiest RVs on the road. When I have called Winnebago tech support they have been great. Also the people from Firefly have been awesome when I had an issue (no one better than the Firefly people). Would I buy another Grand Tour from Winnebago? Absolutely especially now that they moved away the from Oregon plant. The Grand Tour is our 5th Motorhome and I’ll say again we love it.
- MG Smith, Virginia

2019-09-07 2016 Winnebago Trend 23L View Listings

We have had a great experience with our Winnebago Trend. We bought it new and have had it for 4 years now, and have done many extensive trips. We use it to travel, not go somewhere and stay for an extended period of time. It is perfect for that, as this vehicle can go places many other motorhomes cannot due to its size. For a 24 footer, it has a great floor-plan with the studio bed that hugs to the ceiling when not in use. You can sleep 4 no problem. The kitchen area is perfect for making a full meal, but only one person can comfortably work in it. The bath is very adequate, and the continuous hot water is a real plus if you want to take a longer shower when you are hooked up. There is plenty of storage, and the drivability is great. Those long uphills can present a challenge if you try to keep your RPMs down, which I do, but other than that, this Trend is great. We have put over 13,000 miles on it, and only have had one issue that Winnebago fixed no problem. I have used it for multiple ski trips in the dead of winter, and it has worked great (we have heated tanks). Overall, this has been a great RV for us!
- KARLA PERFECTO, Florida

2019-09-02 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Our Fuse is less than a year old, we have driven it 6000 miles and are very pleased with the Ford Transit both in mileage (17mpg) and in handling on the road. We used to own a Sprinter, and both of us agree that the Ford diesel tracks and climbs hills better. Pleasantly surprised considering the Winnebago Fuse cost $40,000 less than the sprinter Itasca. It’s easy to drive for both of us, and it’s not as noisy as the Sprinter. The interior is of average quality and I might have wanted a bit more comfort on the sofa bed. For the most part, this RV is a bit crowded, but it also provides so many options that I did not want to give up when we sold our larger Tiffin 35 ft. Diesel. So we went small to large, then large, back to small, and are very happy with our new choice. This time we wanted simple, easy to drive, lots of bells and whistles, moderately priced, and the Fuse did that. It’s a good go-between.
- Linda Jones, California

2019-08-14 2014 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This Winnebago 24J has all the necessities. Compact yet comfortable. 15 MPG with a diesel Mercedes turbo power plant. Take it any place and enjoy. The coach has separate power generator and batteries. Drive train battery with engine is separate with the capability to connect if additional power is needed.
- Allan Mee, Michigan

2019-08-12 2018 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

Time to upgrade because we I love this RV and have had a BLAST with it. So easy to operate and travel with. We are trying up upgrade to a bigger one due to increase in family events. The View was our 1st RV and we did our research to buy the best. Now to get the same but bigger. With all the same upgraded features. Drives like a car and parking is super easy. We tow an enclosed trailer with all our toys in it and the Views pulls it great with no change in fuel milage. The onboard control panel with generator makes it easy to turn on and off, as well as heated water tanks so no worries it temperatures go down at night. Love watching TV as a passenger while on the road, makes the road trip seem shorter. Instant hot tankless water is awesome on this unit, always have steaming hot water. Love that the refrigerator can run off electrical, LP, or batteries (food is always sure to be cold). plenty of storage for clothing and personal items.
- michelle wilson, Michigan

2019-08-10 1993 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 28RQ View Listings

I've traveled to California, New Mexico, Arizona and back from Colorado in this RV! She runs awesome and has provided fun, entertainment and shelter for myself, my daughter and my six grandkids. Has lots of storage.
- Tracy, Colorado

2019-08-06 1996 Winnebago Spirit 460EFI View Listings

We greatly enjoyed our RV for the 23 years we used it. My rating for this experience is 5 stars except for "livability" because it is rather small for permanent residence. For 2-5 week camping or touring it is excellent for 2-4 family members. Small enough to pull into nearly any camping ground and powerful enough to get up grades and steep roads. If I could afford it I would likely buy the same model, make, and configuration. Dependable and liveable.
- Richard Ellis, California

2019-07-29 2003 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31C View Listings

This is a great little motor home! We traveled quite a bit long distance and had no problems. The layout is great for privacy. The motor home has everything you could want and is powerful enough to get you anywhere you want to go. Winnebago quality is superb. Everything works perfectly even though the unit is 16 years old, it has been very well cared for.
- Emily Spear, New Hampshire

2019-07-25 2013 Winnebago Aspect 27K View Listings

My wife liked the Winnebago Aspect 27K RV better than I did. She liked the amount of storage in and out. There are a lot of drawers and the trunk is HUGE. I did not like the swing up doors so I put on brackets to hold the doors up. I did not like the TV behind the counter, the view was blocked when fixing meals. It does not have a jackknife couch and only sleeps 4 people. I do like the bedroom layout. Plenty of closet, drawer, and shelf space. I also installed clothes hooks on both sides for clothes and caps. The full body exterior is easy to clean. Walls and floor are solid. No squeaks or rattles. I would rate it at 4.5 stars out of 5.
- David Bracey, Indiana

2019-07-18 1996 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 29WU View Listings

The late 90’s Minnie Winnie models are built on extremely reliable Ford Chassis’ with overall great handling. I bought this knowing that I loved RVing but was tired of throwing away money on renting. This was a great starter model for me to get acquainted with all the motorhome systems and learn. I’m now in the market for a slightly used class A that I hope will get me and my family through the next 10 years. Unfortunately the Minnie Winnie gets harder to live in as the family grows. We use the RV for 2 months of summer living so it really isn’t an occasional use vehicle. I highly recommend this as a good starter home for someone new to RVing or someone with a small family.
- TJ Weber, California

2019-07-18 2019 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31G View Listings

The initial sale was much like our elected Candidates. Lots of promises of quality, loyalty, and follow through! However, when you roll the Coach off the lot all bets are off. The Manufacturer wipes there hands of any defective items. My defects we're in the decals from date of purchase. My first washing of the Coach, my 2nd week of ownership, on the one side of the Coach, one of the Decals came off. The Dealer took ownership of of the problem. The Driverside has very Shoddy workmanship of the decals on that side. Meaning all or most of the decals have bubbles or rippling of the decals. The passenger side has none of these issues. Interesting thing, I've lost no decals on that side! I took many pictures and communicated this to the Winnebago Headquarters and they said it was found not to be defective.......Sad that at one time Winnebago use to stand behind there workmanship and product's. NOT ANYMORE! As you can imagine I'm furious! It's a decal, REALLY? What happened to make a Customer happy especially one who spent almost 100k! Another one of mine contentions with the Coach is the cheapness of Winnebago! I mean for over 100k you would imagine some amenities in your Cab of the Coach. I don't know like mabe a KEY FOB!!!! This CHEAPLY made Coach came with regular keys. I dont think you can buy a vehicle of any kind without one these days, but Winnebago's come with standard keys. Really for over 100k!! Also the stripped dashboard gadgets of any kind. I was surprised it had a Radio and CD player. Very hard to operate I might add. Very off Brand if you know what I mean. I think the Amish stopped working for Winnebago or at least when they built this Coach it was there day off. I've owned 7 Motorhomes in my time and I will buy another one, however it wont be a Winnebago product!!
- regism.fitzy@gmail.com, Washington

2019-07-04 2014 Winnebago View Profile 24V View Listings

Winnebago View is ideal for two people. The maneuverability is no different than any SUV. The twin/large king bed configurations is versatile. The bathroom is spacious for a 25’ RV. The kitchen is very functional. Best of all the pleated cab window blinds are above average, easy to use. Ample basement for gear.
- Sue Schoen , Alabama

2019-06-28 2019 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I purchased a 2019 Winnebago view from Lichtsinn RV in Iowa. I have to be clear my complaint is NOT with the good people at Lichtsinn. They are courteous, efficient, cost effective, professional and customer oriented. My plan was to buy from them over and over again...UNTIL....I rolled out of Iowa excited to have my brand new View. On the drive home the infotainment system stopped working. Without going into all the DOZENS and DOZENS of emails, phone calls, return trips to maintenance department, and texts to both Winnebago and Riverpark (the reseller of the infotainment system) my situation remains unaddressed over a YEAR later. I finally took the vehicle back and had an entirely new system put in. It too was defective. Recently with riverpark on the line after replacing every part of this system I took the entire panel of the RV apart. I wanted to give them one last chance to make this right before giving up and handing it over to my legal department. I saw what the problem was and he (Riverpark) admitted it was a mass manufacturing defect with a cheap attempted fix. He sent me to Winnebago, Winnebago sent me back to Riverpark...you can see where this is going. If you have a problem NEITHER WINNEBAGO NOR RIVERPARK WILL ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. I plan to leave reviews everywhere I can to raise awareness. I will purchase a third party system and rather than replace my view every two to three years as planned I will switch to another manufacturer that will stand behind their products and those of their third party manufacturers. This morning I received a voicemail from Riverpark...thinking maybe they had come to their senses and worked something out I listened, yet again giving them the benifit of the doubt. It was a woman from Riverpark looking for one of the defective 50 cent plastic nav SD cards to be returned to them. At least someone is taking care of the big problems over there? Hence this review.
- Mark Kuschinski, Wisconsin

2019-06-21 2007 Winnebago View 23J View Listings

This Winnebago View 23J is great for short camp trips or extended cross country travel. It’s large enough to sleep 6 people yet small enough to park almost anywhere. The front cab is very spacious and comfortable to drive. Super Soft, adjustable seats, arm rests and lumbar supports. Tons of head & leg room, and the drive is very smooth with factory cruise control and a back up camera. Nice extra large windows and large adjustable side view mirrors. This is a very reliable Mercedes 2.7L Diesel 5 cylinder Auto transmission that averaged us 16-18 MPG on several long distance trips. Everything is in great condition, the AC and stove and convection oven all work like brand new. The fridge/freezer is the perfect size to stock up or just have the necessities. This layout is truly a delight whether your traveling alone or with several people. 23J floor plan includes a bed in the back that hides and gives access to the outdoor garage and interior storage space. Several sleep options to include up to 6 people comfortably! The cab-over loft is a full size and the dinette also transforms into a comfy couch style twin bed. All original beds, couch cushions, and privacy panels for loft and back bedroom. The slide out dinette opens up the kitchen and main entry area, leaving enough space to move around with ease and cook/entertain comfortably! Large skylight above the loft with access to the roof and windows throughout with original dual blackout shades.
- Kyle, Florida