Winnebago Class C Reviews on RV Insider (195)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dale from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago View 24V View Listings

I've driven 1500 miles in 5 months and the bed above the cab is cracking. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Winnebago should eat the difference due to workmanship issue. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. You cannot fix a structure issue. Dealer wants to sand down cracks and reapply fiberglass to hide cracks but this does not repair vehicle cause. The cause is there is no flexibility for overhead bed cab because it lays on top of sprinter driving cab...
- Dale, Florida

2020-07-05 2002 Winnebago Vista 21B View Listings

First off is Drivability, Front Wheel Drive VR6 makes this more like a 20' minivan to drive than a Class C rear-wheel drive. Gas milage 15- 18, 6' plus interior with all the amenities controlled inside. Huge screened windows and dual roof vents make for great ventilation and visibility. Storage outside accesses the entire width. Only made for a couple of years when big engine chassis took over. This is a very practical and functional Class C.
- Bob Johnson, Wisconsin

2020-07-05 2016 Winnebago Navion 24J View Listings

Motorhome is great. Easy to drive and handles like driving a SUV. Plenty of power even when towing. Floor plan takes advantage of every space. The only complaint is the bed is tucked in the corner and hard to make and needs to be a little larger. Excellent quality and fine fit and finish. The front cab is easy to use controls and everything You need is within a fingers touch. Excellent RV for distance travel and sightseeing across country. A pleasure to drive.
- James Tibbetts , Georgia

2020-06-21 2017 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

This RV has been fantastic! I took it from Florida to Alaska the first year an what a trip. About 4 months on the road without any trouble. Visited places from Northern .ca. to Niagra falls, N.Y.. Average fuel mileage was over 17mpg for the 20k trip. Never towed anything with the RV because it is so easily manuerable and can set up and tear down in minutes. Perfect for me and my Scottie dog. Easily sleeps 4 and can accommodate 6 using the fold down dinette table. Excellent RV for 2 to 4 people.
- Steve, Florida

2020-06-11 2020 Winnebago Spirit 31K View Listings

We love our new RV! We looked for a long time for just the right amount of RV for our occasional family of 6, yet still high quality and in our price range. We have a family with a son-in-law 6'5" and two grandsons with that height probability. Bunk beds were just too short, and they were useless space when the kids weren't with us. This is a camper--not a luxury RV. BUT it has some really nice touches that we appreciated very much: beautiful full length kitchen with walnut cabinetry and solid surface countertop; an oven; an updated faucet; U-shaped dinette; 96"overcab bed; split bath, but possible to create a full bath space; private bedroom with queen and a queen pullout sofa. I love the "quiet" design--no wild patterns and the grey with hardwood is really classic. It's easy to clean and keep clean. Love the big awning. We also liked the aluminum structure of the Winnebago (vs. wood) and its safety record. Things I wish for: more storage and space in the bedroom; a half bath with w/d for those longer trips; the big view of the class A out the front. But we would have had to go bigger and move up to a diesel for best power. We aren't ready to make that move and may never be. Issues so far: the water pump leaked and made a lot of noise and actually just quit at one point. This has been fixed under warranty. We overstuffed the refrigerator the first time and it couldn't keep up, but we've since learned how to manage that as well. We've also replaced the lock on the coach as it was sticky and once locked us out. Otherwise, it's working beautifully for us and we cannot wait to enjoy a 3.5 week trip this fall. This coach meets/exceeds all of our needs!
- S. Hagen, Florida

2020-06-06 2020 Winnebago Navion 24D View Listings

I'm selling my Navion after only 9 months. But I'm not doing so for any fault with the unit. I believe it was the perfect motor coach for my wife and I. The drivability of the new update Mercedes chassis was fantastic. I never got uptight on the road like I always did with a previous Class A unit. Winnebago did a fine job with the coach and the wife and two dogs really had no issues. Sure the shower is a bit cramped and the holding tanks are on the small side. But that's the trade-off for a more enjoyable travel and camping experience. The Navion's 24D Murphy bed was not exactly comfortable. But adding a mattress topper helped. Having the convenience of folding it away during the day gave us lots of room to get around and a sofa to stretch out on. The dinette was our gathering place and the flip-up ottoman gave us a place to relax with our feet up while watching TV. Importantly, one of the biggest negative's of our Navion was that the TV was not a "Smart TV". That meant we couldn't take advantage of viewing Amazon Prime Video content through the TV. We had to watch using our iPad. Connecting other HDMI devices never seemed to work with that "dumb" TV they put in there. The kitchen was cramped but we always made do. The heater was a bit loud while in heat pump mode. But in propane mode it was always comfortable and relatively quiet. The A/C system cooled it off nicely during early Summer months in Florida. Never had any issues. The tankless water system was excellent. The water temp in the shower was consistent and plenty hot. It had two modes of operation including Eco and normal. Eco mode saves propane and creates a lag on getting hot water. Normal gave you constant hot water but uses more propane and you hear it kicking on to stay warm by running every few minutes. That got old, which encouraged us to use Eco except for when we showered. The Mercedes Sprinter is a fantastic vehicle. It has so many more advantages than the outgoing Sprinter. I couldn't imagine anyone thinking the older style was better in any way. Between the safety features, the fit and finish, the handling characteristics, the power seat adjustments and the modern Infotainment system included in the 2019 chassis update you would be better advised opting for the new one assuming you were shopping around. Just my opinion. Lastly, the awning on the Navion looks great and is incredibly convenient to deploy. But the automatic wind protection they built in is a bit too sensitive. It almost always operated while we were using it. Maybe it';s just the Florida winds. And I also read that the attachments to hold it on the roof have been pulling out. Sure enough, I looked at mine and found 2 screws had come loose. That one true defect I witnessed. Other than that it has been reliable and fun owning our 2020 Navion. I'd recommend it to anyone looking at Class C's.
- FloridaJacket, Florida

2020-05-13 2010 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

I think, I can tell, that it is the best RV I drove so far and I already drove different types of RV worldwide. I drove Volkswagen Camper Van/Bus in Europe, I drove a similar RV in New Zealand like the current RV, but without slideout and many more. I like the most the size of the RV. It has the perfect size to drive on each type of road and with each kind of traffic. The compact size of the RV allows you to access almost every parking spot even from passenger cars and every campsite in all the NP, SP and CP. Though the slide out generates tremendous space during standstill. So it is also quite comfortable to stay inside.
- Klaus Wandel, South Carolina

2020-05-11 2014 Winnebago View Profile 24V View Listings

We bought this 25’ RV new because of the maneuverability, quality, size, easy to drive and park, fuel efficient, boondocking is simple and easy. In spite of its 25’ length, many people full time in it. We find driving it a pleasure.
- Sue Schoen , Alabama

2020-05-09 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 30V View Listings

We owned this 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie for 9 years and couldn’t have been more happy with it. It was extremely comfortable, had plenty of storage and as old as it was we had very few issues with it.
- Nancy Dunlap, Tennessee

2020-04-07 2007 Winnebago Outlook 29B View Listings

2007 Winnebago Outlook Model 29b, 31h. GVWR=14050 fully loaded max. This 2007 Winnebago Outlook has 40,000 miles. This unit has 6 two year rated rv rated tires purchased june 2017 . Two slide outs, kitchen and bedroom queen size bed. Unit is 29 feet 10 inches long. RV has a BluOx towing system. You will need to install your own towing package on to your pulling vehicle. Driving stability is made easy with a Ford E450 chassis that has 10cly, 6.8L VIDEF1 Triton Engine. Air springs and touch control in cab for air pounds for both sides. Interior upgrade package, cab seats ultra leather, entrance step-elec. Graphic/pain-metallic gold, shower door, sliding glass coach-dual pane windows, mirrors-exterior, AC/ heat pump-, inverter –dc/ac, 300 watt, Gen-4.okw-onan gas-micro-quite, power roof vent-power ventilator, Skylight over the shower. Electric Awning for patio, Awning for each side-out. Awnings over slide outs. WTR Wtr-6gal,110/LP/mtr auto, 55gal fuel tank. Can Carry 38gal of Fresh water. Exterior shower station, rear-view monitor system. 14 gal propane, Enjoy the interior sound system complete with Sirius Satellite radio and new Sony tritron 27’’ color in the entertainment center. TV antenna W/booster. Satellite system-in motion (winegard G2 mounted).
- Rod Cochran, California

2020-03-18 2002 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 30V View Listings

My husband and I traveled all around the U.S. in this RV for 9 years and loved every trip we took in it. It was extremely comfortable and many times I would say to myself, “I could live in this”! It has tons of storage space and for 2 people it is the perfect size. You don’t have to worry about not being able to find sites in some of the smaller (and nicer I might add) parks like the larger class A’s do many times and my husband found it extremely easy to drive and park. We towed a Kia Soul which was a perfect “toad” with no trouble. All in all we love this RV and compared to other makes of campers we looked at and friends have had we found that our Winnebago is one of the highest quality made RV’s out there. It still has many miles left in her but my husband and I have completed our bucket list of places we wanted to visit and have lost our traveling companions due to health issues. If you are looking for a dependable used RV with low miles that has been taken good care of, you can’t go wrong with our Minnie Winnie. But we will really miss her!
- Nancy, Tennessee

2020-02-13 2011 Winnebago Access Premier 26QP View Listings

Love this rv, easy to drive, easy to set up. Sleeps 6 comfortably with a great kitchen and bath.The access premier is top of the line with cashmere seats and sofa, wood grain dash, surround sound speakers and two televisions.
- Ed Gnip Sr, Maryland

2020-02-12 2007 Winnebago Outlook 29B View Listings

2007 Winnebago Outlook Model 29b, 31h. GVWR=14050 fully loaded max. This 2007 Winnebago Outlook has 30,000 miles. This unit has 6 two year rated rv rated tires purchased june 2017 . Two slide outs, kitchen and bedroom queen size bed. Unit is 29 feet 10 inches long. RV has a BluOx towing system. You will need to install your own towing package on to your pulling vehicle. Driving stability is made easy with a Ford E450 chassis that has 10cly, 6.8L VIDEF1 Triton Engine. Air springs and touch control in cab for air pounds for both sides. Interior upgrade package, cab seats ultra leather, entrance step-elec. Graphic/pain-metallic gold, shower door, sliding glass coach-dual pane windows, mirrors-exterior, AC/ heat pump-, inverter –dc/ac, 300 watt, Gen-4.okw-onan gas-micro-quite, power roof vent-power ventilator, Skylight over the shower. Electric Awning for patio, Awning for each side-out. Awnings over slide outs. WTR Wtr-6gal,110/LP/mtr auto, 55gal fuel tank. Can Carry 38gal of Fresh water. Exterior shower station, rear-view monitor system. 14 gal propane, Enjoy the interior sound system complete with Sirius Satellite radio and new Sony tritron 27’’ color in the entertainment center. TV antenna W/booster. Satellite system-in motion (winegard G2 mounted). This unit has almost every additional option that is available. Microwave convection combo. This floor plan offers exceptional storage space both inside and outside. The RV is parked in a covered storage to protect it from the elements. 3 new deep cycle batteries installed Jun 2017. For more detail view please view still pictures. Please call for more information. $40,500 951-233-8559. Bird2win@gmail.com
- Rod Cochran, California

2020-02-07 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We have owned and used this RV since May 2016 when we bought it new. It Has been returned to two dealerships three times for the propane regulator issues. The dealerships refused to put on the FREE regulator Winnebago recommended. Winnebago finally sent it to me and I installed it (#4) and fixed the problem. The fuel mpg is great! It drives great! By the way, get the front end aligned regardless of what Winnebago says. I had to replace two front tires at 25,000 miles. The dealer where I purchased this unit (Chilhowee Rv in TN) has been absolutely great, picking up the repair and cost when Winnebago refused to cover a repair (even after Winnebago said it would!). We have had many, many issues and repairs with this motor home. Including currently a soft floor near where we had a leak that Winnebago refused to acknowledge and the dealer repaired at their own cost. We love the size of our unit, and believe Winnebago builds a better unit than their competitors, but, Winnebago does NOT fully back up their warranty.
- Phil Elgin, Tennessee

2020-01-12 2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K View Listings

Well built RV with a great floor plan. Roomy Bedroom with queen bed and large wardrobe slide. Has huge overhead storage in the bedroom as well. Great kitchen layout with quality appliances and everything you need to enjoy your meals in the coach. Fresh water and waste water system capacities are very adequate to boondock for 3-4 days. Solar, battery and generator power systems are adequate to live off grid for an extended period of time. RV drives and tows effortlessly and gets reasonable gas mileage in all driving conditions. We routinely average 10-12 MPG in hilly/mountainous terrain even while towing. Storage inside and out is best in class and can easily hold all your gear for an extended stay. (1-2 months) Just under 30 feet in length provides ample room for a family of 2-4 yet is easy to park and setup in under 15 minutes. We especially like the automatic hydraulic leveling system. One push of a button and it levels all by itself. We have enjoyed both short and long term trips in our Winnebago Aspect and are very pleased with our unit.
- Pete Prast, Kansas

2020-01-07 1990 Winnebago Warrior 323RC View Listings

We went to see the RV and the photos must have been taken years ago and are not a representation of what we saw. There were patches on the roof, wires hanging out, cabinets broken... not worth the drive to see it, In the current condition, it is overpriced. Don't waste your time
- Susan Fischer, California

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Outlook 31H View Listings

This RV is easy to drive and handles very well. Extremely reliable without any major problems. The buyer will love the many extras and upgrades in this beautiful rig. This is a pet-free and smoke-free machine.
- paul, Texas

2019-12-08 2018 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

This RV is a great one for a single woman to use to see the USA and Canada. It is small enough (27') to fit into most campgrounds. It is simple to set up--check that the frig is level, then plug in the electric, and while the built in surge protector test the power, hook up the fresh water. By yourself, you don't need to empty the black water tank at every stop--once a week seems enough. On the road it handles well, keeps up with traffic with no problems--even with a tow car attached. Setting off down the road in this rig is a happy feeling!
- Michelle McAlpin, Arizona

2019-11-18 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R View Listings

I owned an R-Vision Trail-Lite B+ motorhome with Chevy 8.1 L motor for 15 years prior to purchasing the 22R. The 22R has a 5.4 L motor which has less power but softer and quieter ride. Only problems with the 22R so far was the 30 amp cord and rear camera which I think is exceptionable considering it has been 4 and a half years. Upgrades include replacing Ford's stock rear sway bar with Road Master's sway bar to reduce wind push and roll. Also replaced the standard toilet seat with a detachable easy to clean residential toilet seat. Additions include adding a U-Haul front 2 inch receiver, 400 watt inverter to coach battery, T-connector valve and anti-freeze hose to water pump, keyless remote and security, spare tire, stove and sink covers, wall mounted power strip in front entertainment area, rear TV, small up & down curved mirrors on side mirrors, screen door handle and refrigerator shelf bars. Things I love. Easy to park for an RV especially when you can hang the back end over curb/grass area. It's basically a long, tall, fat Ford pick up truck so if it fits you can probably go there. I've never needed levels or stabilizer. Great bathroom for RV size, real shower with soap/shampoo shelves and glass door, ample leg room for toilet, nice sink & mirror, plenty of storage space for towels, toiletries, powerful fan and towel hooks. Bigger wardrobe closet than many larger RVs. We never use the dining table, we leave it as a bed which serves as bed and couch. We never use the front bed for sleeping but it's a huge storage area and very convenient space for all your stuff like jackets, dog leash, flash light, phone, purse and everything else you need. Easy four snap privacy skirt, my old RV used Velcro snaps around the side and front windows which gets old fast in a C-class. No flimsy fold out steps, all the steps are internal and the coach battery is under the second step as compared to under chassis access. 6' 10" ceiling with six in roof AC ducts. No carpet. The super structure, build quality and single piece fiberglass roof is exceptional for the money. Final notes. The 22R is small but we don't RV to be inside. Winnebago offers refinements which exceeded my expectations for price range.
- Tim Oma, Ohio

2019-11-16 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B View Listings

I own the ford f350, V10. Powerful engine and easy to drive. Does not "sway" as much in cabin as others I have owned. Like views from the cabin in every seat for passengers. Cannot speak to service issues because I have had none. Very good heat and roof air. Always comfortable. I love the fact that my unit has automatic stabilizers that level. I am older with a bad knee and it is a nice option especially when it is raining. Pulls in easily to park for groceries. I took this unit through 7 states and six national parks. Not one problem. Complaints would be hard mattress and no 12 volt plug. We have been very happy with this unit. Handles steep inclines and brakes well on downgrades. I have to sell due to my wifes disability and up coming surgery. If she is ever able to travel again I would only look at Winnebago as we have enjoyed this model.
- Frank, Tennessee

2019-11-05 2011 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

We use it for travel between NJ & FL; it is great on the highway, cruises comfortably at 72. Winnebago makes a great product, winterization is a breeze, all primary systems being dual fuel is super convenient. Sprinter diesel is 10K oil change and low maintenance. We just love the unit !
- Ken Beyer, New Jersey

2019-10-29 2016 Winnebago View 24J View Listings

This is a wonderful RV and has been kept in pristine condition. This would be the perfect RV for anyone who is looking for a motor home that has a superior chasis and above quality material interior.
- Eric Wier, South Carolina

2019-10-22 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I loved this coach! More storage than you need. Plenty of power with the Diesel engine! Great mpg 15-18! Plenty of room in the beds as well as the spacious bathroom! Huge refrigerator and freezer for this size coach. I have owned 6 different motor homes and this was my favorite!
- Nancy Huff, Florida

2019-10-10 2018 Winnebago View 24D View Listings

Exceptional vehicle drove great across the country. I got about 16 miles per gallon driving to Canada. Had no issues very easy to use for a novice RVer. Easy to drive and easy to park. Takes me 15 mins average to park and set up. Sleeping is a breeze with the fold out Murphy Bed this is the best floor plan maximum room. Beds are comfortable. Living area comfortable I liked in this for six months and had no issues with another person and two french bulldogs.
- Lori Young, Florida

2019-10-08 2018 Winnebago Aspect 30J View Listings

Great layout. Spacious interior with two of the three slide-outs opposite each other in the main living area. Easy access to most areas even with all three slide-outs retracted. Lots of interior and exterior storage. High quality materials. Just a well though out and comfortable RV.
- Steve Geary, California