Winnebago Chalet RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Chalet RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dave from Texas says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Chalet RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Winnebago Chalet 29TR View Listings

This RV have been amazing. My wife and I drove cross country with this RV and had no problems whatsoever. It was definitely spacious enough for the two of us, and plenty room for more. I love the shower being across from the bathroom. It made it nice for us getting ready in the mornings. I also love the storage doors in the back. It was so easy to get big items in and out with it. The kitchen is a great size, and the couch in comfortable. The only thing I would think about upgrading is the television if you are planning on being in the RV for a while. For us it worked great.
- Dave, Texas

2016-01-22 2012 Winnebago Chalet 31J View Listings

Excellent room inside this RV. I never felt like I was tripping over anyone. The ride is smooth and the engine power is great. I would definitely recommend this RV.
- Rex Hamlett, Nevada

2015-09-20 2001 Winnebago Chalet 29B View Listings

Great RV with really good quality finishing inside, the floor plan is well laid out. The Ford V10 has lots of power to move the Winnebago.
- Ed Geier, Ontario