Winnebago Brave RVs Reviews (18)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Brave RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

J. P. Anderson from Mississippi says:

Have you owned any Winnebago Brave RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2002 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

For a quality experience, this classic is top notch. I love the layout, the spacious living space, and the versatility. The kitchen is great for cooking and preparing meals in, and it is convenient. This camper is a workhorse, and it won't let you down.
- J. P. Anderson, Mississippi

2019-09-24 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

Winnebago is a quality made RV from the motor to the bedroom. It is very roomy and has a ton of storage inside and out for packing the whole family up for those bucket list trips.It's like a house on wheels.
- Cindy Mayberry, Illinois

2019-09-14 1997 Winnebago Brave 29RQ View Listings

We loved our one year tour across America! Visited grandkids, National parks and made new friends! We started a new business and this was a fun way to visit dealers all across the country too! It took a couple weeks to go from a novice to a comfortable traveler. Once we got the setup process down we could set up in 10 minutes. Boondocking (not in RV park) was especially fun on the Beach at Malibu California.
- Glen Wade Duff, Florida

2019-08-02 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

My wife and I lived full-time in our 2015 Winnebago Brave 26a Mellow Yellow with two lab mixes for 8 months traveling around the United States. What sold us on this RV more than anything was the exterior. The designers at Winnebago nailed it with this retro style! We loved everything about the aesthetic on the outside. Somehow they managed to make a retro look without going overboard. Even the Gen-Xers and Boomers had to double take to decide if it was a 1970s model or a new model. The interior carried over a little too much of the yellow accents for our taste, but we were easily able to reupholster some things to give it a more home-like look and feel. There was a ton of space to live even without a slide, and we enjoyed not having to worry about another moving part and the complications we've heard people have with their slides. The engine was reliable and never gave us any trouble. We left with 19k miles and returned with 34k miles with oil changes every 3k-5k miles. Generator was sound and all appliances continued to work without a hitch even with everyday use. Overall we would recommend this RV to anyone looking for a reliable option and a unique look.
- Evan, Georgia

2019-02-07 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

High quality rv suitable for fulltime rving with double insulated windows. furnace/engine heating/hot water gas and electric and engine /2 airs run on 30amps at same time/lots of storage in basement/2 new flat screen tv, s/tru center ox bow for sid/fiberglass roofe winds and bad roads/ roadmaster tow bar/ new dash air/hwh levelers overhauled at forest river hq/new tires up front.
- pa, Wisconsin

2019-01-22 2002 Winnebago Brave 30W View Listings

This RV functions great even with the slide in. I has great fresh water capacity and dump tanks too ... I can boon dock for a long time before needing services. It tows my jeep with no problems. Very Comfortable. A bit hard to park because of it size, I certainly would not need anything bigger. Lots of underneath and inside storage. Maximum refrigerator and freezer. Efficient kitchen.
- Dan Hogan, Texas

2018-12-02 2001 Winnebago Brave 35C View Listings

My overall experience with this RV has been amazing and great for my family and I. It served us very well. I’ve been happy with this exact model and type of Winnebago Brave RV I purchased. Now it must go to a family who can find great use in & for it. I once took a trip from Oregon to New Mexico and it runs very smooth. The turning radius on this RV is perfection. When driving, you can hardly feel any bumps on the road while on the RV. Also, for one year this was a living RV for my ex fiancé and her son. She as well absolutely loved it. She stated it was the best RV she’s ever lived in. She loved the amenities, comfortable beds & seats, how spacious it was and the overall feel of the RV for living in. Also to include & give more information about this. RV, all undercarriage parts like shocks, brakes, ignition system, batteries, generator repair, pullout bed switch, top canopies(new),Top portion of RV repaired, brand new cover etc. All undercarriage parts have either been replaced or repaired for new owner. We can talk more about it if you’d like to know more about the RV and its replacements. Overall, There is absolutely nothing I disliked about this RV and I would most definetly and highly recommend this RV to anyone looking for the best RVs. I know it will still serve someone (single person) or a family very well. . I hope this helped! Good Luck!
- SAM ALCARAZ, California

2018-09-07 1996 Winnebago Brave 31RQ View Listings

Love our Motorhome .. runs great .. very homey & clean (covered Storage/well-maintained) .. selling it only because of a Lifestyle change. *Towed our Jeep very easily (Brake Buddy/Tow Bar included). *Recently cleaned & detailed. *Nice Center Kitchen - Table makes into a bed. *Also, Couch makes into an additional bed. Sleeps 6 people (Total). *Lots of storage space .. exterior & interior.
- Jim/Connie Hurd, Oregon

2018-08-06 2002 Winnebago Brave 30W View Listings

I love this floor plan in so many ways - dinette opposite couch; u-shape kitchen, lots of windows in bedroom; split bath; totally functional without slides out; quiet; easy to drive; lots of solar and big batteries for boondocking; huge water and sewer tanks for boondocking; Never engine trouble; Never roof leaks; hoods over vents for rainy day ventilation; lots of storage inside and outside; leveling jacks; convection microwave; pull out kitchen faucet; large glass shower with skylight; china toilet; adjustable viewing flat screen TVs; room to sleep 6 plus room to carry tent and sleeping bags; tows easy; back-up camera; new bluetooth radio/cd setup; new windshields; new side windows; new parking brake.
- C O'GORMAN, Texas

2018-06-06 2003 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

There's a lot to love about this rig. It's been in my family now for 15 years and has served us well. The Winnebago brand is on display and this the type of rig that gives them such a good reputation. It's solid- top to bottom. Nothing breaks! After 15 years everything works- every cabinet, every appliance, every sink, every system. We go the RV show every year or so and we never find another rig that we like as much as the Brave. If you can find one, buy one. You won't regret it.
- John Franken, South Carolina

2017-10-01 2015 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

I was initially concerned about driving an RV due to its size and weight. This RV handles excellently. I have driven it thrice from NY to Florida without any problems/ handling was fantastic. It had excellent layout, with ample sleeping space. I read the other reviews, of which I am always suspicious of authenticity. There are no plumbing issues, no broken things, no unfinished details. Plus, didnt they check it out before purchase and didn't they buy a warranty?! This machine was made in America and shows the quality of American craftsmanship. It starts on a dime, runs smooth, has cool features and clearly was a well thought out machine. The 2015 Brave also has a really neat electric table that comes out from beneath the sofa. I am impressed and believe it is worth a look at.
- Michael , New York

2017-03-27 1979 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

Took a trip in this rv last week and was amazed at how great it drove and how everything is so updated and in really good condition. It's a one owner and he kept receipts since first purchased. Put a lot of time and effort into keeping it perfect.
- Joe, New Jersey

2017-03-27 1979 Winnebago Brave 26RT View Listings

- Joe, New Jersey

2016-09-07 2015 Winnebago Brave 31C View Listings

Quality of this motorhome is marginal at best. I was always told Winnebagos were the premier RV to own? I found out that they are built no better than others you just pay a premium price for them. I was surveyed by Winnebago after I bought it. I expressed my concerns with the quality. Its been almost a year and have yet to hear from them. They evidently careless what comes back on the survey. This will be my last Winnebago.
- Chuck Verbeck, Montana

2016-06-07 2015 Winnebago Brave 32T View Listings

2015 brave The first appearance is very nice. after living in this coach for one month while on a travel job the quality is apparent that. The finish product of this Winnebago is poor. The plumbing was loose in the kitchen and shower making a mess The shower was nor caulked at all and there was a screw hole in the shower pan. All of the cupboards would not close The LEDs lights where replace 4x.s before Winnebago said there might be a problem, I had to do this myself The hydraulic jacks loose pressure and the door is hard to sit and open just after 9 days Soft spots in the floor poor design and use of kitchen sink and faucet water leaks everywhere J bed couch stapled and glued poor structure broken Dinner Table not installed correct rattled when on the road or sitting at table Not designed for access roof ladder Very disappointed . After having our Minnie Winnie for 10 yrs with out a problem
- John, California

2015-09-26 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V View Listings

The RV is easy to drive and handles well on the road. Easy access to all hook ups and takes minimal time to accomplish. When camping, it is very quiet inside due to the extra padding in the fabric walls and ceilings. The electric king sofa bed is easy to set up and break down when you have company. My wife loves having the oven in the kitchen as well as the vanity desk in the bedroom. There is a lot of storage and the unit looks great. It is like a little house on wheels. The outside entertainment center is a great bonus when sitting outside and enjoying the evening.
- Ron Allen, Louisiana

2015-09-15 2001 Winnebago Brave 33V View Listings

Handles drives very nice. Easy to drive and very rooming lots of room and lots of storage excellent coach enjoyed it very much.
- Lisa Sanford , Indiana

2015-05-28 2004 Winnebago Brave 26A View Listings

This RV has it all, easy to drive, easy hookups, al the amenities including washer/dryer. The dual slides make it very roomy and comfortable.
- Gary Coulter, California