Winnebago Adventurer Reviews on RV Insider (71)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Adventurer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

BJ from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Adventurer 32D View Listings

I purchased a 2016 Winnebago Adventurer and had nothing but problems with it. I only had use of it 17 days in the first 90 days, the rest of the time was in the shop. Problems to name just a few... Steering was lose (wandered all over road, unsafe) Wing Window @ desk (fell out) Severe water Leak @ kitchen sink, flooded coach under drawers soaked and sub floor Valve fresh @ water intake (failed) Water blew out fresh water intake Entry Door (failed) Lounge & Bedroom lights (failed) Fluid Leak (brake, power steering) Awning (wouldn’t open fully) Fresh Water Tank (valve stuck open) Solar Shade (continually loses settings) Dining Table (damaged) Drawer Pulls (mismatched) Wiper Blades fell off (plastic snapped on use) Panel behind bedroom door (not fully attached) Mirror cameras were switched Leak in vents Shades behind couch won’t roll up I had enough and complained to Winnebago, their response "we pay the dealer to fix these things" When I asked about the supposed 135 point inspection before leaving the factory and how they could not find some of these issues-silence. I told them it was a lemon and they needed to take it back, no go wouldn't even consider it. Ended up trading it in and getting a 5th wheel. Once you buy it they don't care pure and simple and reasonable person would admit it was a lemon.
- BJ, Oregon

2020-08-18 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 37B View Listings

This RV has been awesome for our family of 8. We continue to RV in this unit even though three of our children don't camp with us anymore. It is such a dream to drive and easy to maneuver. Storage if everywhere and the unit is high quality. General upkeep has been the only issue such as tires, oil changes, etc. Awesome unit and many fantastic family hours spent on the road and fireside.
- David Agnew, West Virginia

2020-07-03 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 30Y View Listings

Many years of enjoyment, this vehicle has far exceeded our expections. The floor plan is so livable, but it is very compact and easy to drive an maneuver. Very glad we stepped up to the features of the Adventurer, as they have proven to be well worth the cost over time
- johno, California

2020-06-22 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We spent many years in our Winnie and had very minor problems. We did have to get several windows defogged but that was about it. I did the driving and it was very easy to handle and maneuver. Loved the interior and exterior. A beautiful RV.
- Jan Kottyan, Ohio

2020-06-22 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V View Listings

Winnebago’s Adventurer is a mobile home designed and engineered for long term family vacations from Forrest to mountains to deserts. It combines versatility with high end finishes. I’ve owned mine for 18 years and have had minimal problems-all of which were fixable in short order. The V-10 Ford is a solid tow vehicle with an engine that does not overheat on steep grades towing boat or trailer. Sleeps 5 comfortably. Restroom functional and comfortable. 3 burner stove and oven complemented by convection oven. Kitchen well laid out with expandable corrian counter space & water filter. Winnebago builds the best RV for the price- which is why the resale market has limited inventory and strong pricing. Winnebagos travel club is a cast of characters.
- Jeff Sparks , California

2020-06-19 1995 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

Just bought a 1995 Winnebago adventurer has 50,000 miles it has the 454 chevy engine, got it home and it won't start, will crank. replaced plugs points, MCU, map sensor, ignition coil, fuel filter. has anybody had this problem? if so what did you do to correct it?
- Dennis Fuller, Georgia

2020-05-10 2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F View Listings

We purchased our Winnebago 37f in 2017. We love the lay out and were looking for the bath 1/2. It only had 11,000 miles. But it has been a costly experience. The coach was only 5 yrs. old. We thought since Winnebago had been around such a long time, we were getting high quality coach. Guess not! The first year we had to replace HDMI video selection system, the air bed bladders and air pump, the power lift belt for the hideaway tv in living room, jack digital antenna and signal meter, tires( they had good tread but were cracked on the side walls,) and this coach only uses michelin tires,, this coach is known for inferior quality schwintek slide out system( unfortunately we didn’t find that out until we bought it). Which was a $4800 fix, to me something Winnebago should have recalled. Well I have said my peace.. just beware when buying a Winnebago.
- Robert Martin, Illinois

2020-05-08 2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V View Listings

This rv has all you need for a comfortable trip.It drives and handles well,even for a first time owner.It has plenty of power for driving thru the west coast moutains.....................................
- James, Washington

2020-05-02 2010 Winnebago Adventurer 35P View Listings

We bought the 2010 Adventurer in 2020 (10years old) let me tell u this is one well made coach! The design on this is amazing! Have never seen a more user friendly floorplan as this! The three slides give u the impression of being in a small apartment while u are camping! Drives great, super comfy, bathroom space is Amazing with a truly usable shower space! Sliding doors into bedroom space with room to dance at the end of the bed! We have owned 19ft, 27ft, travel trailers and a 35 ft wide light Toy Hauler travel trailer and loved everyone of them but there was always a sacrifice on something not with this RV it is BEAUTIFUL! 😍
- Cammie Nuckolls, Oregon

2020-04-10 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 37B View Listings

Love this floor plan. In particular: * Extra large BR with built in desk/office area. Quite unique and very practical. * Lots of closet and drawer space in BR. * BR has opposed slides - giving lots more room. * Center Bath area. Has doors to enable it to be shut off from both back and front - giving you a bathroom suit. Extra large as it covers the full width of the RV. We live in this rig full time and have traveled all over the US in it. Have added solar and Lithium batteries as well as flat screen TVs to replace original CRTs. Love it so much that we had a full body paint job done on it (replicating the original) to replace the aging decals - it now looks better than new.
- Richard Hubert, California

2020-04-05 1997 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

To begin with you didn’t give much information about the Motorhome.suchas the mileage and engine type, leveling jacks and any problems it has . Does it have a generator in good condition. I like to know what you are selling ok?
- William Maynor , Georgia

2020-03-12 2008 Winnebago Adventurer 38T View Listings

This is my 7th motorhome and my last as health forces me to give it up. She has been a great motorhome plenty of room and storage the electric reels are a god send no more wrestling with hoses or power cable. she rides great. two vanities makes it nice. very easy to drive and maneuver the kitchen is big enough for two people to work the opposing slides make for a great entertainment area tv is in front of you not on the ceiling between the seats big shower i'm 6 2 and have plenty of room most of the lighting has been replaced with leds
- Ron Dupuis, Florida

2020-02-15 2016 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q View Listings

This is our second Winnebago and wouldn't consider another brand. This floor plan is very open and everything is very convenient. Anyone could easily live in this RV for months on end and have every possible amenity. I wouldn't change anything except the microwave/convection, as this particular brand does not allow any metal to be used, such as baking, etc. Therefore I have to carry glass baking ware. I love the fact that every possible square inch was considered and therefore provides tons of storage inside as well as outside. We have received nothing but the highest complements on this RV and it's livability. It is extremely easy to drive and manuver. My only suggestion would be for the backup camera to be up higher so that the driver doesn't have to take their eyes so far off the road. for instance, when changing lanes.
- PTruesdall, California

2019-12-14 2019 Winnebago Adventurer 35F View Listings

This is our second Winnebago Class A and we are very satisfied. Has all the options we wanted and the coach is beautiful. The floor plan is perfect for us and it is very livable. We like the bath and a half as well as other features such as residential size refrigerator, 2000 watt inverter, nd full body paint. This coach is very firm and stable on the road. I really like the 22.5 inch wheels and wide wheel base. A huge difference in driving over the 19.9 inch wheels of our previous motorhomes with shorter wheelbase. This is an important issue to consider in the quality of the ride. I gave a 5 star on overall quality because Winnebago does it better that other brands, but I must say that none of these rigs, no matter how much you spend or what brand you buy, has high quality throughout. Workmanship is not what it used to be. I would recommend this motorhome based on my experiences. We have only put a few thousand miles on it but so far, everything has worked as promised and no issues to report.
- Bob, Ohio

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed this coach. We spend 3 months of the year in the Colorado Rockies and this coach is very comfortable living in; a real home away from home. This is our second Winnebago; it's very well built and the only make of motor home we will buy. It's in great condition and runs like a dream. We are looking to buy our 3rd Winnebago.
- Kirk Woolery, Texas

2019-10-01 2011 Winnebago Adventurer 32H View Listings

I don't know anything about the driving and warranty because this isn't my motorhome. But, I've spent some weekends in this home-on-wheels. It's beautiful and clean! Has all the amenities for a comfortable stay. Outdoor television and retractable awning is perfect for baseball and football games with family and friends. Two slide-outs for roomy living and bedroom space.
- Dianne Owens, Wisconsin

2019-08-10 1995 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

We have had every type of Trailer/ RV /Camper you can think of and this one is truly the best. They made RVS in these years to Last. 454 Chevy strong and long lasting P30 chassis. You cant beat them up. No push outside is the way to go. Those things break right away. You wont find an easier RV to have.
- Russell Fehrensen , California

2019-06-14 1999 Winnebago Adventurer 33B View Listings

I have owned many RVs over the years, this one has been by far my favorite. Fun to drive, powerful, passes cars uphill, turns well, comfortable, great floorplan, I will miss it. I just need to downsize for now. If I ever upsize again, this will be the model I will be hunting for.
- bob Hayward, Washington

2019-06-06 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 38G View Listings

This has been a very good RV for my wife & me.It has a washer/dryer that is a very good option to have.The galley is very well positioned,close to all of the appliances,the dinette,pantry & sink. I also had sway bars,front & rear installed plus a steer safe.These items make for better handling on windy days or when a truck should pass.We tow a Chev Equanox and the 8.1 does a very good job with the extra weight.The W24 Workhorse chassie gives us plenty of capacity to take what we want with us.Overall quality is very good.The floor plan is ideal,it allows access to the bath room area even when the slides are in.The split bath with the tub/shower is also a very good feature. The 4 door fridg. has been good for us on extended stays. There is ample storage both inside & out of the coach.The factory has been very supportive when any warranty work or routine maintenance has been needed.This has been a very good ride for us but age & health issues has forced us to give up this good life.
- dale glass, Maryland

2019-06-04 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F View Listings

We bought this used 2015 in 2017. It only had 17000 miles on it and we really liked the layout. The mid coach entry really fit what we wanted. Unfortunately, we have had nothing but trouble since the purchase. We had to change the entire information system (battery/tank level panel). The jacks did not work properly and the main heater/refrigeration had to be replaced. The refrigerator also ha dto be repaired as it would not keep foor cold. The dealer in Phoenix did the work and the next time we took it out, we still have jack issues, the electric sofa/bed will not work and we are on the road for 3 months. I did purchase and extended warranty but have learned that does not cover a lot of what is wrong. This is my third Winnebago but very disappointed
- Rob Hawkins, Arizona

2019-03-30 2004 Winnebago Adventurer 33V View Listings

This RV is by far one of my favorites that Ive ever owned. Its made with the best workmanship and is solid. No plasticy feel inside. Its real wood cabinets, solid surfaces countertops, high quality material/fabrics, lighting, appliances make it a joy to travel in. Its design is well-thought and convenient to RV-ing. Easy to operate and seems to just be getting broke-in at 58000 miles! I will always drive/buy a Winnebago from here on out! Im sold!
- Kimberly Ledford, Tennessee

2019-02-18 2008 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

Love this RV. Took short trips with fully hookup and dry camped (solar huge plus, rarely used generator). Took long trips 3 month stay in CA. Loved the spaciousness of kitchen (counter tops, storage, U-shaped design), love the living/dining room area, very spacious, sat 8 comfortably for dinner with some room to spare. Love that it "feels"like a living room, great for entertaining, or ample space for floor exercises. , etc. Love bathroom with good size shower,and separate toilet room. RV handles well, rear and side cameras so helpful, slides go in/out very easy, self leveling hydraulic jacks, lots of outside compartment storage. Option for washer/dryer combo. Very easy to stay in RV for 3 months or more, and great for short trips too! We have thoroughly enjoyed this RV. 2nd owners of RV, no factory warranty to rate.
- Sharon K., Arizona

2019-02-02 2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F View Listings

RV handles real good, towed my Jeep Grand Cherokee to Maine and back with no problems this past year, we have been to California and Colorado and handled the mountains good, easy to set up and take down
- Floyd Fitzgerald , Louisiana

2019-01-06 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35U View Listings

Our third Winnebago and we have thoroughly enjoyed all three. Easy maintenance, easy driving, easy living. Much easier then trailers and we have owned four pull trailers and one fifth wheel. We just love our motor home life!
- Ken Meacham, Nevada

2018-12-27 2014 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q View Listings

My wife and i bought this coach with about 2000 miles on it. Thank goodness Winnebago gave us full factory warranty. As there were a lot of bugs to work out. That being said, Winnebago support was great! Over a two and a half year period we drove the coach pulling a Ford edge. We went thru 47 f the lower 48 states. A lot of people give you a lot of B.S. hype about you GOTTA HAVE A DIESEL! well let me tell you,,,thats untrue. we had no issues in the rockky mts. Yes, it slowed down some, but geuss what,,we were also passing some diesels,,,and some passed us. This big v-10 gasser is awesome in power. The noise level was tolerable,,on inclines, and quiet as a mouse on the level. I put some additional sound deadning under the engine cove,,applied it to all things that could produce sound such as upper fender wells and behind the grill an "WAHLA"!!!! A super quiet coach thet was no lowder than our ford edge. The only two things i did not like,,,,was pulling into where cars are to get gas (tite) and the rear overhang from the rear wheels to the back bumper. Alwas made me very nervous as far as the rear end swinging over into another lane of traffic. I love the coach,,,,,yes,,,,i would recomend it
- terry, Ohio