Winnebago Adventurer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Winnebago Adventurer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

BJ from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Winnebago Adventurer 32D View Listings

I purchased a 2016 Winnebago Adventurer and had nothing but problems with it. I only had use of it 17 days in the first 90 days, the rest of the time was in the shop. Problems to name just a few... Steering was lose (wandered all over road, unsafe) Wing Window @ desk (fell out) Severe water Leak @ kitchen sink, flooded coach under drawers soaked and sub floor Valve fresh @ water intake (failed) Water blew out fresh water intake Entry Door (failed) Lounge & Bedroom lights (failed) Fluid Leak (brake, power steering) Awning (wouldn’t open fully) Fresh Water Tank (valve stuck open) Solar Shade (continually loses settings) Dining Table (damaged) Drawer Pulls (mismatched) Wiper Blades fell off (plastic snapped on use) Panel behind bedroom door (not fully attached) Mirror cameras were switched Leak in vents Shades behind couch won’t roll up I had enough and complained to Winnebago, their response "we pay the dealer to fix these things" When I asked about the supposed 135 point inspection before leaving the factory and how they could not find some of these issues-silence. I told them it was a lemon and they needed to take it back, no go wouldn't even consider it. Ended up trading it in and getting a 5th wheel. Once you buy it they don't care pure and simple and reasonable person would admit it was a lemon.
- BJ, Oregon

2021-10-08 2020 Winnebago Adventurer 30T View Listings

Winnebago 2020 Adventurer 30 is beautiful, spacious, and chock full of ammenities. Super to boondock with the Cummins quiet generator, to run ac, cook on induction cooktop, watch tv etc. Plenty of room to entertain indoors and outdoors under the power awning.
- Lisa Q, Florida

2021-08-27 2014 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q View Listings

Adventurer is Winnebago's flagship model. They spare no expensive on the quality features that are included as standard. 38Q model has the Best floor plan ever, high end stainless steel appliances...diesel pusher quality in a gas coach...
- Bob Lash, Washington

2021-06-26 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

Our salesman Alex Minor is truly one of a kind! This is our second purchase with Alex. He is knowledgeable, kind, and patient. I recommend him to anyone who plans to buy. He is available whenever we need to ask a question. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Lindsay Gaines, Florida

2021-06-20 1998 Winnebago Adventurer 32WQ View Listings

RV may be older than most on the road, but it has been well cared for and maintained. Drives and tows very well. We towed our Harley when we went on camping trips. levelers are a great feature along with the solar panels - keeps the lights on without electric or generator power.
- Lee Hull, Arizona

2021-06-08 2009 Winnebago Adventurer 32H View Listings

WE liked the fact that it had very few miles on it and that it had been cared for in a well manner. It is also in our price range. The Winnabago product is a quality RV. We also liked the fact that there is some flexibility in the pricing. WE were also looking for a gas option as opposed to a diesel.
- Cris, New Mexico

2021-05-24 1996 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

My family had a lot of fun times in this RV, we used it to go camping, fishing and boating. It was great for family road trips. It has plenty of room and we were all comfortable while on the road and once we reached our destination. We mainly used it for tailgating at the Bronco games, which was perfect for the amount of people we would have.
- Chadwick Heinley, Colorado

2021-05-17 2013 Winnebago Adventurer 23RB View Listings

I am interested in this RV. Please email me or text me at 719-201-4844. We could fly down to test drive the first week of June. Thanks It looks like the exact set up that we would like. Perhaps you could ship it to Colorado Springs.
- Jeanette Good-Bertram, Colorado

2021-05-12 1996 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

This is a great RV. My family had a few road trips in it, and there were no issues with space or comfort. It was perfect for tailgating at the Broncos games. Camping and boating trips were great, this RV is the perfect value for the avid camper or traveler.
- Chadwick Heinley, Colorado

2021-01-17 2014 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q View Listings

These have one of the best Floorplan of any RV I have owned. The bedroom could be bigger, but it is very private. The Trition V10 is very powerful but doesn't get very good mileage...all in all it was one of the best RV's I have everowned
- Gary Paulsen, California

2020-10-14 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 35U View Listings

I purchased it from camping world in Chattanooga Tennessee in 2006 . I always carried either my son and his family or my Daughter and her family with us to Myrtle Beach S C or Panama City, Pensacola Beach . I never had any problems with it. My wife passed away in 2012 and I didn’t have any desire to travel anymore so i got rid of it
- William Maynor, Georgia

2020-08-18 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 37B View Listings

This RV has been awesome for our family of 8. We continue to RV in this unit even though three of our children don't camp with us anymore. It is such a dream to drive and easy to maneuver. Storage if everywhere and the unit is high quality. General upkeep has been the only issue such as tires, oil changes, etc. Awesome unit and many fantastic family hours spent on the road and fireside.
- David Agnew, West Virginia

2020-07-03 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 30Y View Listings

Many years of enjoyment, this vehicle has far exceeded our expections. The floor plan is so livable, but it is very compact and easy to drive an maneuver. Very glad we stepped up to the features of the Adventurer, as they have proven to be well worth the cost over time
- johno, California

2020-06-22 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We spent many years in our Winnie and had very minor problems. We did have to get several windows defogged but that was about it. I did the driving and it was very easy to handle and maneuver. Loved the interior and exterior. A beautiful RV.
- Jan Kottyan, Ohio

2020-06-22 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V View Listings

Winnebago’s Adventurer is a mobile home designed and engineered for long term family vacations from Forrest to mountains to deserts. It combines versatility with high end finishes. I’ve owned mine for 18 years and have had minimal problems-all of which were fixable in short order. The V-10 Ford is a solid tow vehicle with an engine that does not overheat on steep grades towing boat or trailer. Sleeps 5 comfortably. Restroom functional and comfortable. 3 burner stove and oven complemented by convection oven. Kitchen well laid out with expandable corrian counter space & water filter. Winnebago builds the best RV for the price- which is why the resale market has limited inventory and strong pricing. Winnebagos travel club is a cast of characters.
- Jeff Sparks , California

2020-06-19 1995 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

Just bought a 1995 Winnebago adventurer has 50,000 miles it has the 454 chevy engine, got it home and it won't start, will crank. replaced plugs points, MCU, map sensor, ignition coil, fuel filter. has anybody had this problem? if so what did you do to correct it?
- Dennis Fuller, Georgia

2020-05-10 2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F View Listings

We purchased our Winnebago 37f in 2017. We love the lay out and were looking for the bath 1/2. It only had 11,000 miles. But it has been a costly experience. The coach was only 5 yrs. old. We thought since Winnebago had been around such a long time, we were getting high quality coach. Guess not! The first year we had to replace HDMI video selection system, the air bed bladders and air pump, the power lift belt for the hideaway tv in living room, jack digital antenna and signal meter, tires( they had good tread but were cracked on the side walls,) and this coach only uses michelin tires,, this coach is known for inferior quality schwintek slide out system( unfortunately we didn’t find that out until we bought it). Which was a $4800 fix, to me something Winnebago should have recalled. Well I have said my peace.. just beware when buying a Winnebago.
- Robert Martin, Illinois

2020-05-08 2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V View Listings

This rv has all you need for a comfortable trip.It drives and handles well,even for a first time owner.It has plenty of power for driving thru the west coast moutains.....................................
- James, Washington

2020-05-02 2010 Winnebago Adventurer 35P View Listings

We bought the 2010 Adventurer in 2020 (10years old) let me tell u this is one well made coach! The design on this is amazing! Have never seen a more user friendly floorplan as this! The three slides give u the impression of being in a small apartment while u are camping! Drives great, super comfy, bathroom space is Amazing with a truly usable shower space! Sliding doors into bedroom space with room to dance at the end of the bed! We have owned 19ft, 27ft, travel trailers and a 35 ft wide light Toy Hauler travel trailer and loved everyone of them but there was always a sacrifice on something not with this RV it is BEAUTIFUL! 😍
- Cammie Nuckolls, Oregon

2020-04-10 2005 Winnebago Adventurer 37B View Listings

Love this floor plan. In particular: * Extra large BR with built in desk/office area. Quite unique and very practical. * Lots of closet and drawer space in BR. * BR has opposed slides - giving lots more room. * Center Bath area. Has doors to enable it to be shut off from both back and front - giving you a bathroom suit. Extra large as it covers the full width of the RV. We live in this rig full time and have traveled all over the US in it. Have added solar and Lithium batteries as well as flat screen TVs to replace original CRTs. Love it so much that we had a full body paint job done on it (replicating the original) to replace the aging decals - it now looks better than new.
- Richard Hubert, California

2020-04-05 1997 Winnebago Adventurer 34RQ View Listings

To begin with you didn’t give much information about the Motorhome.suchas the mileage and engine type, leveling jacks and any problems it has . Does it have a generator in good condition. I like to know what you are selling ok?
- William Maynor , Georgia

2020-03-12 2008 Winnebago Adventurer 38T View Listings

This is my 7th motorhome and my last as health forces me to give it up. She has been a great motorhome plenty of room and storage the electric reels are a god send no more wrestling with hoses or power cable. she rides great. two vanities makes it nice. very easy to drive and maneuver the kitchen is big enough for two people to work the opposing slides make for a great entertainment area tv is in front of you not on the ceiling between the seats big shower i'm 6 2 and have plenty of room most of the lighting has been replaced with leds
- Ron Dupuis, Florida

2020-02-15 2016 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q View Listings

This is our second Winnebago and wouldn't consider another brand. This floor plan is very open and everything is very convenient. Anyone could easily live in this RV for months on end and have every possible amenity. I wouldn't change anything except the microwave/convection, as this particular brand does not allow any metal to be used, such as baking, etc. Therefore I have to carry glass baking ware. I love the fact that every possible square inch was considered and therefore provides tons of storage inside as well as outside. We have received nothing but the highest complements on this RV and it's livability. It is extremely easy to drive and manuver. My only suggestion would be for the backup camera to be up higher so that the driver doesn't have to take their eyes so far off the road. for instance, when changing lanes.
- PTruesdall, California

2019-12-14 2019 Winnebago Adventurer 35F View Listings

This is our second Winnebago Class A and we are very satisfied. Has all the options we wanted and the coach is beautiful. The floor plan is perfect for us and it is very livable. We like the bath and a half as well as other features such as residential size refrigerator, 2000 watt inverter, nd full body paint. This coach is very firm and stable on the road. I really like the 22.5 inch wheels and wide wheel base. A huge difference in driving over the 19.9 inch wheels of our previous motorhomes with shorter wheelbase. This is an important issue to consider in the quality of the ride. I gave a 5 star on overall quality because Winnebago does it better that other brands, but I must say that none of these rigs, no matter how much you spend or what brand you buy, has high quality throughout. Workmanship is not what it used to be. I would recommend this motorhome based on my experiences. We have only put a few thousand miles on it but so far, everything has worked as promised and no issues to report.
- Bob, Ohio

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed this coach. We spend 3 months of the year in the Colorado Rockies and this coach is very comfortable living in; a real home away from home. This is our second Winnebago; it's very well built and the only make of motor home we will buy. It's in great condition and runs like a dream. We are looking to buy our 3rd Winnebago.
- Kirk Woolery, Texas