Venture RV Stratus RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV Stratus RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Davis from Washington says:

Have you owned any Venture RV Stratus RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Venture RV Stratus 281VBH View Listings

So far a very good RV. Love the layout and the white/dark interior combo. A few small things that needed to be fixed by my husband but the dealership would have helped had we asked. I would not pay over 32k for this as many are advertising 35k to 43k so do your research. Outside kitchen does not safely accommodate short people so we have to build a step to assist which is just another short person problem. We have used 4x now and tested everything. All is great with so much room. We fit a Graco portable crib nicely with room to spare by the couch. The bunk beds were not comfy for adults so I bought a 3” memory foam pad and cut to fit and it’s now a fully made double bed options for guests. My daughter said they are very comfy. The walk in closet is the biggest storage closet out of all brands we walked thru. That was 50% of our deal breaker with all other brands. They put storage where no one else did and it makes a huge difference. The dinette table isn’t the sturdiest for some reason but that can be looked at. Have not gone thru rainy season yet so if this leaks at all my review will be updated. If we had to buy again we would have added the auto leveling jacks even if aftermarket. Really recommend to anyone who wants to haul with a 1/2 ton truck with no issues.
- Davis, Washington