Venture RV Stratus Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV Stratus RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Davis from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Venture RV Stratus 281VBH View Listings

So far a very good RV. Love the layout and the white/dark interior combo. A few small things that needed to be fixed by my husband but the dealership would have helped had we asked. I would not pay over 32k for this as many are advertising 35k to 43k so do your research. Outside kitchen does not safely accommodate short people so we have to build a step to assist which is just another short person problem. We have used 4x now and tested everything. All is great with so much room. We fit a Graco portable crib nicely with room to spare by the couch. The bunk beds were not comfy for adults so I bought a 3” memory foam pad and cut to fit and it’s now a fully made double bed options for guests. My daughter said they are very comfy. The walk in closet is the biggest storage closet out of all brands we walked thru. That was 50% of our deal breaker with all other brands. They put storage where no one else did and it makes a huge difference. The dinette table isn’t the sturdiest for some reason but that can be looked at. Have not gone thru rainy season yet so if this leaks at all my review will be updated. If we had to buy again we would have added the auto leveling jacks even if aftermarket. Really recommend to anyone who wants to haul with a 1/2 ton truck with no issues.
- Davis, Washington

2020-05-27 2019 Venture RV Stratus 281VBH View Listings

I’m not very impressed with the manufacturer of this trailer, when I was shopping for a new trailer I found the stratus in witch I fell in love with it or most of it a few things I would change but overall it was my choice of all trailers I looked at and that was a lot. We first noticed a leak inside one we looked at and it was just the awning had a small problem that silicone fixed ok can deal with that, then I get a call from the dealer stating that they found little spots on the floor caused by some sort of screws the manufacturer used on the trailer that are bleeding through the flooring. The manufacturer was aware of this didn’t notify the dealer until the dealer called them to report it. And now they are offering a small rebate off for that in witch won’t cover the cost to replace. I’m not even sure what the long term affect to the floor will be that’s scares me even more.i guess it’s back to shopping 😡ps had to fill in all the review blanks but not accurate as I haven’t even got the trailer yet and probably won’t get it either not happy
- Ginger Rose-Duffy, Ontario

2020-03-18 2019 Venture RV Stratus 271VRS View Listings

We have owned several new RVs, and every new RV is going to have some kind of warranty work. Warranty Guru "Mike" at KZ is by far the best representative we have ever dealt with in ANY industry. He listened to our concerns and immediately jumped into action. Thank you Mike! We will be purchasing another RV in a few years and plan on staying in the KZ family because of great customer service.
- Alan, Florida