Venture RV SportTrek Touring Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV SportTrek Touring RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Thomas Siemienik from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

Everything LEAKS... Bought extended warranty... Waste of money... A 7 month old camper and I'm fighting with manufacturer to repair their lemon they sold me... Would NEVER buy this POS ever again... Customer service is a nightmare... Seeking RV attorney as I'm tired of black mold and almost every item not working... My entire entertainment center is rotted with mold and needs to be completely rebuilt... What a POS... Should have been a boat from all of the leaks... I'm pissed... 7 months old NEW from dealer...!!!
- Thomas Siemienik, North Carolina

2020-05-18 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 343VBH View Listings

I love my travel trailer, Just having some issues and was wondering if anyone else is having the same. The two skylights are leaking. (bathroom and Living area) My fan in half bath not working. I am wondering if this is a defect in the skylights. I am hoping that they come and fix it and will let everyone know. They Know about the skylight in bathroom but went to check on camper and the one in living area is now doing the same. Very angry when you pay alot for something and have only used it for 5 months and it is parked at camp as it is used for seasonal camping. Pray it gets fixed cause i really enjoy this camper and its perfect for the grandkids visits.
- Tammy Berry, Massachusetts

2020-05-03 2017 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

We bought this RV to take to south Texas in the winter. We enjoyed three winters in it and the only reason we are listing now is because we purchased a mobile home in a gated RV park there. This trailer has been great! We installed a second air conditioner in the bedroom and that has been great! The lounge chairs are opposite the entertainment center and the living and kitchen area are open and that makes for a nice sized living room. The outside kitchen has storage, refrigerator, sink and two burner stove. Two awnings on the door side for extra shade. Pulls like a dream! Great buy if you are looking for a bit of luxury without the cost!
- Tom Pekarek, Iowa