Venture RV SportTrek Touring

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV SportTrek Touring RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Thomas Siemienik from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

Everything LEAKS... Bought extended warranty... Waste of money... A 7 month old camper and I'm fighting with manufacturer to repair their lemon they sold me... Would NEVER buy this POS ever again... Customer service is a nightmare... Seeking RV attorney as I'm tired of black mold and almost every item not working... My entire entertainment center is rotted with mold and needs to be completely rebuilt... What a POS... Should have been a boat from all of the leaks... I'm pissed... 7 months old NEW from dealer...!!!
- Thomas Siemienik, North Carolina

2021-09-13 2021 Venture RV Sporttrek Touring 302VRB View Listings

We ordered this RV after searching through manufacturers and floor plans. We have taken it out every other weekend since the 24th of July. We custom ordered this model to include the U-King dinette instead of the standard table with 4 chairs and couch. We love this seating option and it also converts to a queen pull out bed with an air mattress. We have been caught in the rain with no leaks, heat and the air conditioner cools all areas and the fireplaces on colder mornings. We love the 20 foot awning, although we plan to purchase an extension. The outdoor kitchen and king bed were a major purchase must have. We love all of the interior storage but wish there could be more exterior storage. All systems are functioning great so far although we did trip a breaker and not sure why but there have been no issues. We are very happy with our purchase. We recommend this manufacturer and model for a couple who wants comfort and alone time as there are no bunks or sleeping options for the kids or grandkids. Although we have had our granddaughter on 2 trips so far and she has been comfortable sleeping in the U-King couch/dinette. We are looking forward to many more trips next year.
- Brenda Craw, Utah

2021-08-17 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 302VRB View Listings

I dont know if this is a Venture RV issue but after 2 years my grey water tank fell out off the bottom and the trailer wasn't even moving. I have read other reviews that state this same thing. It would have been disasterous if we were on a highway. Make sure you inspect and re-enforce the the mounts for the tanks if you plan on going down the highway. Layout is excellent bed base could have matched the king mattress instead it overhangs. All the vents have cracks in them and the blinds needed bigger screws and floor squeeks like no tomorrow.
- A Lund, Ontario

2021-08-12 2017 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

We live in our RV from May to Nov. We have plenty of storage and it has plenty of LEG room. Love the colors and it is easy to clean. The company has excellent customer service. They listen to feedback from their customers. I would buy again and recommend to anyone.
- Andrea Brady, Ohio

2020-10-13 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 302VRB View Listings

We have the 2019 Sporttrek Touring editon model 302RVB and it is falling apart! There has been so many problems this last year. The bathroom fan and stove fan both broke. There are many leaks throughout(sky light, sink, side of RV). The awning broke. The list goes on and on. We are so unhappy with it. Do not buy this brand!!
- Winnie Warren, Virginia

2020-08-18 2017 Venture RV SportTrek Touring STT343VIK View Listings

This travel trailer has excellent features-spacious, comfortable and clean. We are non smokers and the original owners. We took very good care of our trailer-no accidents, or damage. Worth looking at!
- BKINGJR100, North Carolina

2020-06-08 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 333VRE View Listings

This trailer has been a piece of junk from the start! There were so many mistakes at the factory that Nobody cared enough to fix. I don't even know where to start. 1. DR window had hole in the metal frame. Like someone put a screw in and then decided it was in wrong place. But left the window in hole and all.The kitchen drawers were so crooked you could see the sides of the drawers a good 2-3 inches on all of them. There was so much debris under the bedroom floor and some of it was going to poke holes in linoleum. The repairman had to slice it at the bedroom door. Then cleaned debris from under linoleum some how. And now I have a silver strip in doorway. The biggest one was water problem with the main water source. O noticed water coming from under the tub.We began to research and discover the problem. Under the bathroom sink is where the main water line comes in. The hole they cut was jagged. They didn't put one of plastic hole cover s on it. So by turning water on and off the hose wiggled and kept rubbing and put hole in tube. Regrettingly It had been doing long time. The underbelly was full of water!! We first had to drain the water,and then pull down the liner. Then had to take all the insulation out and replace the soaking wet stuff. Now we have leakage on a slide out. When we 1st bought it I told dealer about it and had it on work order. The technician didn't leave any remark on it in our notes. And dealer is saying basically to bad. Hubby thinks it is from 2 screws that weren't tighten down. And that the rain gutter over flows and runs back on the slide out. So now the fight will begin. We bought in early 2018. And told them within 2 months, now it is 6/8/20. And the effect of leaking i am guessing is just coming through. I told them when 1st reported it sounded like puddling and dripping. We were just going to trade it in for a different one. There are many other little things were wrong. Would NEVER buy this brand again
- Terri VH, Minnesota

2020-05-18 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 343VBH View Listings

I love my travel trailer, Just having some issues and was wondering if anyone else is having the same. The two skylights are leaking. (bathroom and Living area) My fan in half bath not working. I am wondering if this is a defect in the skylights. I am hoping that they come and fix it and will let everyone know. They Know about the skylight in bathroom but went to check on camper and the one in living area is now doing the same. Very angry when you pay alot for something and have only used it for 5 months and it is parked at camp as it is used for seasonal camping. Pray it gets fixed cause i really enjoy this camper and its perfect for the grandkids visits.
- Tammy Berry, Massachusetts

2020-05-03 2017 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

We bought this RV to take to south Texas in the winter. We enjoyed three winters in it and the only reason we are listing now is because we purchased a mobile home in a gated RV park there. This trailer has been great! We installed a second air conditioner in the bedroom and that has been great! The lounge chairs are opposite the entertainment center and the living and kitchen area are open and that makes for a nice sized living room. The outside kitchen has storage, refrigerator, sink and two burner stove. Two awnings on the door side for extra shade. Pulls like a dream! Great buy if you are looking for a bit of luxury without the cost!
- Tom Pekarek, Iowa