Venture RV SportTrek Touring Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV SportTrek Touring RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Thomas Siemienik from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

Everything LEAKS... Bought extended warranty... Waste of money... A 7 month old camper and I'm fighting with manufacturer to repair their lemon they sold me... Would NEVER buy this POS ever again... Customer service is a nightmare... Seeking RV attorney as I'm tired of black mold and almost every item not working... My entire entertainment center is rotted with mold and needs to be completely rebuilt... What a POS... Should have been a boat from all of the leaks... I'm pissed... 7 months old NEW from dealer...!!!
- Thomas Siemienik, North Carolina

2020-06-08 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 333VRE View Listings

This trailer has been a piece of junk from the start! There were so many mistakes at the factory that Nobody cared enough to fix. I don't even know where to start. 1. DR window had hole in the metal frame. Like someone put a screw in and then decided it was in wrong place. But left the window in hole and all.The kitchen drawers were so crooked you could see the sides of the drawers a good 2-3 inches on all of them. There was so much debris under the bedroom floor and some of it was going to poke holes in linoleum. The repairman had to slice it at the bedroom door. Then cleaned debris from under linoleum some how. And now I have a silver strip in doorway. The biggest one was water problem with the main water source. O noticed water coming from under the tub.We began to research and discover the problem. Under the bathroom sink is where the main water line comes in. The hole they cut was jagged. They didn't put one of plastic hole cover s on it. So by turning water on and off the hose wiggled and kept rubbing and put hole in tube. Regrettingly It had been doing long time. The underbelly was full of water!! We first had to drain the water,and then pull down the liner. Then had to take all the insulation out and replace the soaking wet stuff. Now we have leakage on a slide out. When we 1st bought it I told dealer about it and had it on work order. The technician didn't leave any remark on it in our notes. And dealer is saying basically to bad. Hubby thinks it is from 2 screws that weren't tighten down. And that the rain gutter over flows and runs back on the slide out. So now the fight will begin. We bought in early 2018. And told them within 2 months, now it is 6/8/20. And the effect of leaking i am guessing is just coming through. I told them when 1st reported it sounded like puddling and dripping. We were just going to trade it in for a different one. There are many other little things were wrong. Would NEVER buy this brand again
- Terri VH, Minnesota

2020-05-18 2019 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 343VBH View Listings

I love my travel trailer, Just having some issues and was wondering if anyone else is having the same. The two skylights are leaking. (bathroom and Living area) My fan in half bath not working. I am wondering if this is a defect in the skylights. I am hoping that they come and fix it and will let everyone know. They Know about the skylight in bathroom but went to check on camper and the one in living area is now doing the same. Very angry when you pay alot for something and have only used it for 5 months and it is parked at camp as it is used for seasonal camping. Pray it gets fixed cause i really enjoy this camper and its perfect for the grandkids visits.
- Tammy Berry, Massachusetts

2020-05-03 2017 Venture RV SportTrek Touring 336VRK View Listings

We bought this RV to take to south Texas in the winter. We enjoyed three winters in it and the only reason we are listing now is because we purchased a mobile home in a gated RV park there. This trailer has been great! We installed a second air conditioner in the bedroom and that has been great! The lounge chairs are opposite the entertainment center and the living and kitchen area are open and that makes for a nice sized living room. The outside kitchen has storage, refrigerator, sink and two burner stove. Two awnings on the door side for extra shade. Pulls like a dream! Great buy if you are looking for a bit of luxury without the cost!
- Tom Pekarek, Iowa