Venture RV SportTrek RVs Reviews (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV SportTrek RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

C. Wright from Florida says:

Have you owned any Venture RV SportTrek RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Venture RV SportTrek 327VIK View Listings

Purchased our trailer today. Tonight it came a good rain as I was packing the camper. I found myself standing in water from leaky windows. I can't speak for customer service yet.. But someone will be fixing this besides me.
- C. Wright, Florida

2019-04-28 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

we bought our 320vik in july 2016. the only issue we had with it is the tv reception. called venture ourself. they gave the ok to replace antenna. took it to the dealer. they found loose cable at antenna. it has a great floor plan. my wife uses a walker. plenty of room for her to get around. we really like our home away from home.
- NORM FEARS, Iowa

2019-03-12 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Where to start? First, RV consumers have 0 rights in any state! You should be prepared to pay for what ever you get!! I have had so many issues, from the black tank exploding, bed frame completely falling apart, lighting and electrical issues, dealer damage, etc...etc... Venture is basically non responsive and their servicing dealers are worthless! We paid a premium for what seemed to be a very well made and laid out RV, It had tons of storage, 2 fireplaces, outdoor kitchen, and much more. It depreciate almost 50% within the first year. We purchased the unit in July of 2017, had first service called into selling dealer in Oct and didn’t repairs until Dec. Second service need was when the black tank exploded when we were out of town with it. That took a month and we had to stay in a hotel! The servicing dealer caused damage to the rv while in their possession, which we did not see until we got it home (2 1/2 hours from there) The third service was to repair what had not been repaired the first 2 times, as well as, damaged items in Sept 2018 and as of today...the unit is still at that servicing dealer (6 MONTHS!!!!!) We call, and get no response most of time. The last return call I received was the first of January and was told everything was repaired but the outdoor kitchen countertop and would be call the following date for an eta. (No call) I left several messages and finally got a return call from a new service writer who asked me what problems I was having with my rv and when I could bring it to them for service. I informed her that it was there and how long it had been there and she told me she was new and her manager just told her to call me because I was Pi$$ed. (Now that’s customer service ;-)) She stated that she would call me back, that didn’t happen. We went by the dealership to get a few items out of the rv and and was at the back of the lot, behind other rv’s, all doors were unlocked (we have belongings in it), and there was a huge dent and scratch on one of the slide outs that was not there when we took it in. We were approached by a service technician who told us that we could not be back there. My husband told him to get the manager. I went inside and there were electrical plugs out of the walls, paneling still coming off, bed frame not repaired....but everything was done except outdoor kitchen?!?!?!?!?
- Carla, Texas

2018-10-08 2018 Venture RV SportTrek 327VIK View Listings

Very dissappointed, 20+ problems had 5 months, bent axle, paneling falling off or bowing, slide issues, many things I have fixed myself, would not recommend to anyone, can't believe I spent this much money on something with such poor quality, it's now at dealer for 4th time, positive comments, dealer service better, wife likes layout
- DT Greenly, Texas

2018-07-11 2018 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

I have had my 2018 Venture RV Sporttrek 343VIK for almost a year now, and it has had one problem after the next. It has been in the shop about double the time I have camped in it. It seem for every 2 week I have used it, it spends at least a month getting warranty work done. Most of the time spent in the shop is waiting on parts, I would assume the reason for that is, is to waste time so I can't make more warranty claims, as the year warranty that comes with it is about to expire. The problems: 1. One of the slides floors was warped so bad the the table and chairs were all leaniong at about a 10 degree angle. 2. Water leaks, in a lot of places, places you could not see until it leaked though and soaked the carpets. 3. The AM/FM receiver is junk (Furrion) 4. Black water tank leaked; yes this was a very BAD thing 5. The light switches were wired wrong 6. The slides were all misaligned 7. The complete undercharge had to be replaced, due to the black water tank was cracked. 8. Some of the outlets didn't work 9. The LP outlet for the outside kitchen was not in the correct place, so you could NOT hook up the LP stove. Over all this thing has been nothing but a very big pain in the ***, I would not recommend a Venture RV to anyone, they are extremely expensive for what they are...JUNK. The good things (very few): 1. The floor plan is great! Yeap, that's about it. The workman ship, if you could call it tha,t is the worst I have ever seen, I would say in the car realm it is about a Yugo. DO NOT BUY!
- Bob Stewart, Florida

2018-07-06 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

We bought this unit brand new last summer, had absolutely everything we wanted. We went out 5 times last year without issues. This year we opened it to find a crack on the drivers side at the left corner of bunk slide out that is inside and out. I have contacted the company and still no response. I called the dealership where we purchased sent them pictures, they contacted company and still no resolution. One of the cupboard doors is coming apart and today the awning arm broke. I wish we had read these reviews before we purchased this unit. At this point my husband says they can come get it because it is not well made and apparently they know this and don't stand behind their product. Has anyone that has had issues had them resolved?
- Barbara Gould, Maine

2018-01-14 2018 Venture RV SportTrek 302VTH View Listings

Love the floor design, interior décor, tows great behind a 2016 1500 Silverado. Plenty of room in the garage for a Harley Heritage, bicycles grill and more. Bathroom vanity is a little cramped. Tank level panel hard to read. Currently dealing with leak damage front closet, repaired by dealer but de-lamination has occurred on front outside. Waiting for Venture RV, dealer response of claim. I have contacted Venture RV directly with no response. Not able to rate Manufacturer Warranty at this time.
- Ron Kurtz, Florida

2017-11-15 2015 Venture RV SportTrek 280VRB View Listings

My husband and I bought the trailer in 2015. We have been having issues with the trailer with our first trip. The shelf broke fell on top of my husband. Plumbing poorly done have a leaking sink in the kitchen and restroom and staples from the carpet protruding. Poorly manufactured trailer!
- Ancilla, Texas

2017-10-28 2017 Venture RV SportTrek ST327VIK View Listings

The overall quality is not what we expected. We have only used the camper about ten times and so far the toilet leaked, the hot water tank leaked the queen be broke loose from the wall, lights have failed, the range hood fan doesn't work, both DVD players don't work properly, the counter tops needed to be replaced, the awning is cracking, and the list goes on. To make matters worse Ventures customer service is horrible. They do not respond to emails or return phone calls. The local dealer has also been horrible to deal with. I could never recommend a Venture camper or dealer to anyone.
- Mark Johnson, Minnesota

2017-07-05 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Great RV, King size bed in our 343 vik Touring edition and the Morider steps are the what we really wanted in a camper. As with anything there will be minor issues, such as had to tighten all water drains and connections as they leaked at first. I dont have any warranty work yet but it will be going in to have the automatic awning fixed as it keeps blowing the fuse, the front nose light quit working and will also need to be fixed. Floor plan is outstanding for the wife and myself. Quality is wonderful especially for the price can't beat it. I wish the vents came with a weather cover but they don't so i installed both myself. Overall we, after 3 years of looking found the best travel trailer out there for way less money than the other brands and could not be any happier..
- Todd Harbaugh, New Jersey

2017-07-01 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 270VBH View Listings

Bought camper at end of 2016 stored for winter opened up in spring had awning out in light rain and it snapped called dealer stated the could do anything called venture rv they said wouldn't cover because it was my fault since I shouldn't have it out in rain stated it was for sun shade only. I fought with them and finally agreed to fix got fixed after 7 month which was the whole summer opened up this spring and used twice awning snapped in half it is cheaply made my parents bought a 290 and their awning snapped this year same way mine did would not recommend this camper for why do you have an awning when you can't use it.
- Celeste, Pennsylvania

2017-06-05 2015 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

Great floor plan. We have younger kids, and like that it's open There's no separate bunk room, but there is an accordion door. Island kitchen is nice, and the sofa is huge. Outside kitchen is nice too, as is the gear rack on the back of the trailer. What's not so good is the roof. Very thin Luan for the roof, and the rubber roof is cheap. We had some delam on the kitchen slide, but the dealer is covering the repair, which is awesome. The cabinet, above the sofa, is only held together by staples. We had to put in some screws to fix it. But we really like the camper. It gets a lot of use. We have camped in it for 70+ days a year so far, and will be in it for 2 months straight this summer.
- Kevin, Virginia

2017-04-17 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 336VRK View Listings

Since day one our two front storage doors open on almost every trip while traveling down the highway. I thought it was me not closing them correctly. We had the dealer check the roof and winterize it last fall. I was opening it up this spring and found a 7'"crack on the drivers side top left corner of body where the corner of slide goes in and out. And on the inside the wall board is cracked in the same spot. I think the front of our camper is flexing causing the crack and storage doors to open. No water damage is visible. Anyone else have this issue?? The camper is just over a year old with about 10 camping trips on it. Love the camper but don't understand this issue. We have it at the dealer now.
- Dj Watson, Virginia

2016-12-18 2016 Venture RV SportTrek 302VTH View Listings

This camper is awesome in everyway if it only had a 12 foot toy area it would be the last camper I would ever buy but it has a 10 foot area that works for me right now 900 rzr fits but the 1000 rzr will not the only thing I would change would be the toy area to 12 foot
- mike bourbon, Missouri

2015-04-12 2014 Venture RV SportTrek 300VTH View Listings

30 ft Toy Hauler towed with a F-150 FX2 8 cylinder with no problem. Up and down the mountains; granted we down shift to 4th gear while going up the mountains. Double axle tows great on the Hwy and back up straight. Plenty compliments while hauling the Harley or dirt bikes. Separate garage keeps exhaust and dirt out of the living area. ***Number one greatness is the warranty they stand behind with no HASSLE.*****
- Spongeman, Florida