Venture RV Sonic Lite Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Venture RV Sonic Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Chuck Episale from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Venture RV Sonic Lite 169VRD View Listings

This is our second travel trailer. We spent alot of time researching. This Sonic has been awesome. The floor plan and build quality seem to be spot on. The pass through storage is great. Only had it about a year but I would highly recommend the Sonic lite trailers.
- Chuck Episale, New York

2020-11-29 2018 Venture RV Sonic Lite 167VMS View Listings

My name is Gilles Martel, I bought on 03/27/2017 a new Sonic Lite 2018 SL-167VMS. We are retired and we are grand parents. I heard about your company while we were visiting the Montreal RV Show in 2017. We received very good comments about the quality of your Sonic SL167VMS rv trailer and my wife and I have been dreaming to get a Sonic rv trailer. In fact we realized our dream in travelling with our Sonic Lite rv trailer after we retired. Since we bought you Sonic Lite rv trailer We are very disappointed and our dream became a nightmare. We lost the plastic roof ( dome ) located on top of the toilet fan while travelling on the highway . We have been notified by a car driver . We stop and walked and found the parts on the side of the road. I have to get it fixed in buying proper screws and locked nuts. Than we had a big issue with the refrigerator separating itself from his location in the rv. As per the service director of the my rv trailer dealer , Here are the repairs that have been made to our fridge: The wooden base which supported the fridge gave way due to a lack of reinforcement. They had to reinforce the wood structure on the left side with a piece of 2x4 screwed and glued to prevent the lower left corner from sagging. As per the director of service there were no reinforcements at the lower corners which caused the fridge to collapse. I was also billed for this repair. Another issue with the slide out : Under the slide out the wheel mechanics was quaver and was scraping under the slide out because locked nuts have not been used and secured creating deep scraping. Than it was billed again: see pictures: Since our first year we are hearing squeaking each time we are are driving with the rv trailer we were told to use spray oil to lubricate the blades. It does not make any differences, the noise is still there and it is not pleasent to hear. When I purchased your Sonic rv trailer, I took a 5 years warrenty. However when I had these issues with the rv I was told by the Customer service representative that only electronics parts were covered no structural issues. I used my rv 3 times in 2017, 4 times in 2018, 4 times in 2019 and 5 times in 2020. I have always take care of my rv and always went to my rv dealer company for all follow up and maintenance as least twice a year. These structural issues occured after your 1 year warrenty. These are hidden issues, they are a lack in the rv construction and won’t necessary occured during the first year. The RV dealer customer representative told me that even if he sent a claim to you it will not be accepted and will be refused because it is past the 1 year warrenty.Wow As a frustated and honest Customer and owner of a Sonic rv by Venture, I am very disappointed . When I purchased you company rv, I was confident in your rv company as a company who build rv quality and care about their customers. A company that will stand up and protect their customers and being recognized as the # 1 rv retailer in the world respecting their Customer guiding values and the company success not possible without customers. As a fact I worked for 2 great US companies for who Customer’s satisfaction come first. They make Always their customers feel part of their company success and considered family. As a great RV company your customers should feel appreciated , protected and part of your success as # 1 rv company. Compagny guiding values: TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND INDIVIDUALLY MEMBER, WE WILL PASSIONATELY DELIGHT OUR CUSTOMERS, SHOW RESPECT, INSPIRE POSSIBILITIES, DELIVER EXCELLENCE, ACT AND TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION FOR THE GOOD OF THE CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS THE COMPANY. Venture response: However, All I received from Venture RV customer service are their apologies and Can not help you the 1 year warrenty is over!!! I am very dissapointed customer Gilles
- Gilles Martel, Quebec

2020-10-20 2018 Venture RV Sonic Lite 168VRB View Listings

This has been a great beginner camper for me. I started towing it with a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it did it with ease. I just wanted to be able to throw wood and stuff in a truck so I ended up with a ram 1500. It towed even better. The layout is great if your someone that likes to eat outside the majority of the time which is what most people do when camping. The bathroom is decent size for the size of camper it is. The corner shower is perfect size and even I don’t touch the walls when showering like most other campers when you have to turn sideways. There is tons of storage too. This lightweight camper is one of the better made campers all around. I have never had any issues with window leaks or anything.
- Anna Leeman, Iowa

2020-08-14 2019 Venture RV Sonic Lite SL167VMS View Listings

This is a GREAT MODEL I've never had any issues And normally when you purchase an RV, something is always wrong with it..But NOT this one,.................................................................
- Donna Ana, California

2019-12-09 2019 Venture RV Sonic Lite 220VBH View Listings

Great family TT has everything for camping long or wknds. Easy tow and and backing very stable with E2 hitch.has 2 propane tanks and 2 batteries to satisfy all camping needs for extended periods. Private bedroom , 2 bunks for kiddos and large queen dinette. Priced to sell with all the add ons. Selling cause of move. No place to park this rig.
- Ahmed habib, Ohio