Vanleigh RV Vilano Reviews on RV Insider (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Vanleigh RV Vilano RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brooke Myers from Idaho says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

So we were on our way to Massachusetts from Idaho to help an ailing family member. We purchased our Vilano and hadn’t had any issues. While setting up in Wyoming, our hydraulic pump went out for some reason. We were with 4 dogs and one cat and in a panic. We tried to contact repair shops and they were all busy. We got ahold of a mobile rv repair man. We waited for a call back. While waiting I decided to reach out to Van Leigh to see if they could assist. I called and left a message but was cut short due to lack of service / reception where we were. I then emailed them about our situation. I received a call not 15 mins later from Bryan at Van Leigh. I replayed our situation and asked if he could help. He took our VIN number and make and model. He ran something and said that he could next day the parts to us. I then asked how much... the parts alone were $1200!! He said FREE!! I wanted to cry! We were / are so grateful he was able to assist us in a desperate time. The promptness, professional and politeness was absolutely amazing!!! I recommend Van Leigh to anyone!!!!! Thank you Bryan again!!
- Brooke Myers, Idaho

2020-08-24 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 375FL View Listings

WE have owned a 2017 Vilano 375 for 2.5 years. As full time RV'ers, we find the quality of this unit far surpasses previously owned models from other manufactures. The customer service can not be beat both via phone or at their factory service center. The front living aspect of a 375 gives the feel of much more room for comfortable living and socializing.
- FAUCETTDDS, Wisconsin

2020-07-30 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

I bought this 2017 VanLeigh 5th wheel used in 2020. I’m now living in it. So far so good. I really haven’t had any issues come up. The kitchen is the highlight of the 365RL - lots of beautiful cabinets. Beautiful yes, but they are thin so don’t hold much weight. But if you use some common sense about this... Excellent quality appliances for the price. Good comfortable furniture and mattress. It’s really a very good value, but I wish they included backup camera for the price. I think that should be standard these days. F-rated 16” tires: really an great asset helping drivability. Overall quite impressed. It’s been mostly a good experience.
- Barry , Florida

2020-07-29 2020 Vanleigh RV Vilano 385RD View Listings

the worst customer service I have ever experience in my life with many issues with my 5th wheel. That includes Poulsbo RV and Vanleigh direct. highly recommend do not purchase Vanleigh products. I had so many issues I don't know where to start. recommendation Run!
- David O'Neill, Washington

2020-07-19 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

Overall pleased with construction & interior wood features, abundant storage inside & out, floor plan, the things over which manufacturer VanLeigh has direct control. Their Customer Svc response during that first year was simply outstanding, but with the issues surrounding conditions of components manufactured by others arose, their assistance dropped off. The OEM TripLite inverter burned up the residential Samsung refrigerator twice. Within 2 yrs of my purchase date, VanLeigh had changed to a different inverter manufacturer (obviously aware of the issues with TripLite) but charged me to change out the TripLite to Magnum), in addition to Samsung refusing to cover the damages. There were other issues that I would have hoped VanLeigh could have been of greater assistance. Customers have to understand that all manufacturers have to include all the features customers want these days, but then the units have to be relatively light & built to withstand a “virtual tornado during an earthquake” while in tow; some things will not do well for long with those circumstances, but I feel that I probably had fewer problems with a VanLeigh manufactured product (with its Tiffin related history of quality) than some other producer.
- Lawrence Mayronne , Texas

2020-02-09 2018 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

We were full timers in the Vilano for 2 years and we loved it. We had previously full timed in a Country Coach and a Monaco for several years. We like this 5th wheel the best do to the livability, the high ceilings, more room and the expenses are much less. We bought the Vilano because Vanleigh is part of the Tiffin family RV company. The after market service is the best we have found in the RV industry and we have been RVing for over 40 years. Our Vilano is in excellent condition and has had no problems or damage. It became necessary for us to buy a brick and mortar home as our 97 year old mother needs full time care.
- Jim Tucker , Arkansas

2020-01-16 2020 Vanleigh RV Vilano 385RD View Listings

DON'T BUY A TIFFIN VANLEIGH 5TH WHEEL! WE bought a 2020 Beacon 39fbb have had over 50 issues since we picked it up 4 months ago. Slide on vanity has gotten stuck 3 times and still IS! We are still waiting for parts! There are so many problems we can't believe what a pile of junk it is. We will get our money back With our lawyers help...
- Eric, Arizona

2019-11-22 2018 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Our Vilano was our first 5th Wheel. It is awesome. Any issues, not many at all, were a result of our inexperience. The quality of workmanship is remarkable. The wood work, high ceilings and thoughtful layout sets it apart. Considering we put 10,000 miles on our Vilano the first year, we gave it plenty of opportunity to fail, never let us down. We had plenty of questions while we were traveling and found the Dealer and Manufacture both helped and answered questions thoroughly and timely. In time will buy another VanLeigh product and recommend to friends. Great job VanLeigh
- Rex Adams, Texas

2019-10-16 2020 Vanleigh RV Vilano 385RD View Listings

I Purchased new 2020 Tiffin Vanleigh 5th wheel. great wood trim, caution to buyer, have had 3 water leaks in trailer. all at plastic twist caps for the inlet water. to sinks and toilet. last leak caused damage to the toilet wood box. Also all cabinet doors have wires on them to keep them from swinging open to far, great idea except the connector on the wire breaks very easy. My biggest complaint beyond that is the lack of customer service from not only Vanleigh and Poulsbo RV in Mount Vernon. I have owned my trailer for a month with some other issues I am trying to get addressed, I have had little or no response in 30 days. They finally are sending someone after many many complaints. Not to mention I had to fix the 3 water leaks. The RV its self I would highly recommend to anyone. So far I am fairly happy, I realize you have to work out the bugs on stuff. But poor customer service when spending that kind of money. The only other issue I might mention is the windows are frame less which at first I thought looked nice, but for breaking into the trailer it is a definite weak point in my mind. I could put my fingers under the bottom edge and easily pull hard and pop that glass out if I wanted. That point was just a security thing I noticed. I may not have purchased it if I would have looked at that closer.
- David O'Neill, Washington

2019-09-06 2019 Vanleigh RV Vilano 320GK View Listings

Purchased just 3 months ago. Very disappointed that warranty work was not completed prior to pickup of unit. Also, very disappointed with the service rendered at tishomingo rv service center Service manager very unconcerned that work was not completed. >2h driving x 4.
- Ray Freeman , Tennessee

2019-08-19 2018 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

I wanted to step up in quality from the 5th wheel I had before. We wanted a unit that had good looks and good quality. Vilano is actually manufactured in Mississippi and not Indiana. Vilano's heritage comes from Tiffin Motor Homes and they have a great reputation. The Vilano tows extremely well with no bounce when you go down the road. The quality of the wood inside and just how it is manufactured is pretty awesome. The led interior and exterior lighting is state of the art, It looks huge inside because the ceilings are so tall throughout the 5th wheel. Super quiet and laid out well with a monster tv and fireplace right in front of the recliners. I would buy another one in a heartbeat and would certainly recommend Vanleigh Vilano's to any of my friends.
- Greg Minor, Texas

2019-05-31 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

This is made by the Tiffin Co. The customer service is next to none, even if out of warranty! If we weren't changing our lifestyle, we'd live in it until we can't travel anymore. You won't be disappointed.
- Laurel Owen , California

2019-01-11 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 375FL View Listings

Great value, unbelievable customer warranty support. Love the front living, dual lavatory sinks, large shower with sky light, three air conditioners keeps this big 5th wheel as cool as you like. Tiffin cousin says it all.
- Candace , Arizona

2018-10-12 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Best Buy. Residential home. Solid wood interior. Luxury at its best price is awesome. A real deal here. I live in mine. All comforts of home. Beautiful inside and out. A Tiffin family on call 24/7 for any I mean any problems or questions . The service is far beyond expected . Big tall 8’ slides. The Are is 12’ high in living.
- Pablo , Texas

2018-07-15 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Love the floor plan. Tall slides. Tall beautiful ceilings. The most cabinets I found I. Any rv we looked at for over 6 months. Ahmish made solid wood. Not particle board. Windows big. Solar shades work for hot or cold . The tow is awesome.
- Linda kujawa, Texas