Vanleigh RV RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Vanleigh RV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Pablo from Texas says:

Have you owned any Vanleigh RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Best Buy. Residential home. Solid wood interior. Luxury at its best price is awesome. A real deal here. I live in mine. All comforts of home. Beautiful inside and out. A Tiffin family on call 24/7 for any I mean any problems or questions . The service is far beyond expected . Big tall 8’ slides. The Are is 12’ high in living.
- Pablo , Texas

2019-08-19 2018 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

I wanted to step up in quality from the 5th wheel I had before. We wanted a unit that had good looks and good quality. Vilano is actually manufactured in Mississippi and not Indiana. Vilano's heritage comes from Tiffin Motor Homes and they have a great reputation. The Vilano tows extremely well with no bounce when you go down the road. The quality of the wood inside and just how it is manufactured is pretty awesome. The led interior and exterior lighting is state of the art, It looks huge inside because the ceilings are so tall throughout the 5th wheel. Super quiet and laid out well with a monster tv and fireplace right in front of the recliners. I would buy another one in a heartbeat and would certainly recommend Vanleigh Vilano's to any of my friends.
- Greg Minor, Texas

2019-06-21 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

So we were on our way to Massachusetts from Idaho to help an ailing family member. We purchased our Vilano and hadn’t had any issues. While setting up in Wyoming, our hydraulic pump went out for some reason. We were with 4 dogs and one cat and in a panic. We tried to contact repair shops and they were all busy. We got ahold of a mobile rv repair man. We waited for a call back. While waiting I decided to reach out to Van Leigh to see if they could assist. I called and left a message but was cut short due to lack of service / reception where we were. I then emailed them about our situation. I received a call not 15 mins later from Bryan at Van Leigh. I replayed our situation and asked if he could help. He took our VIN number and make and model. He ran something and said that he could next day the parts to us. I then asked how much... the parts alone were $1200!! He said FREE!! I wanted to cry! We were / are so grateful he was able to assist us in a desperate time. The promptness, professional and politeness was absolutely amazing!!! I recommend Van Leigh to anyone!!!!! Thank you Bryan again!!
- Brooke Myers, Idaho

2019-05-31 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

This is made by the Tiffin Co. The customer service is next to none, even if out of warranty! If we weren't changing our lifestyle, we'd live in it until we can't travel anymore. You won't be disappointed.
- Laurel Owen , California

2019-01-11 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 375FL View Listings

Great value, unbelievable customer warranty support. Love the front living, dual lavatory sinks, large shower with sky light, three air conditioners keeps this big 5th wheel as cool as you like. Tiffin cousin says it all.
- Candace , Arizona

2018-07-15 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Love the floor plan. Tall slides. Tall beautiful ceilings. The most cabinets I found I. Any rv we looked at for over 6 months. Ahmish made solid wood. Not particle board. Windows big. Solar shades work for hot or cold . The tow is awesome.
- Linda kujawa, Texas