Vanleigh RV RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Vanleigh RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda kujawa from Texas says:

Have you owned any Vanleigh RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Love the floor plan. Tall slides. Tall beautiful ceilings. The most cabinets I found I. Any rv we looked at for over 6 months. Ahmish made solid wood. Not particle board. Windows big. Solar shades work for hot or cold . The tow is awesome.
- Linda kujawa, Texas

2019-05-31 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

This is made by the Tiffin Co. The customer service is next to none, even if out of warranty! If we weren't changing our lifestyle, we'd live in it until we can't travel anymore. You won't be disappointed.
- Laurel Owen , California

2019-01-11 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 375FL View Listings

Great value, unbelievable customer warranty support. Love the front living, dual lavatory sinks, large shower with sky light, three air conditioners keeps this big 5th wheel as cool as you like. Tiffin cousin says it all.
- Candace , Arizona

2018-10-12 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 325RL View Listings

Best Buy. Residential home. Solid wood interior. Luxury at its best price is awesome. A real deal here. I live in mine. All comforts of home. Beautiful inside and out. A Tiffin family on call 24/7 for any I mean any problems or questions . The service is far beyond expected . Big tall 8’ slides. The Are is 12’ high in living.
- Pablo , Texas