Vanleigh RV Beacon Reviews on RV Insider (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Vanleigh RV Beacon RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Cathy H. from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Vanleigh RV Beacon 40FLB View Listings

We ordered and bought 2020 Beacon 5th wheel on 8/30/2019. Van Leigh’s employees are INEPT! Have a list of 20+ repairs in 2 months. They are not a nice family owned business. We made a $100,000 MISTAKE!
- Cathy H., California

2020-09-29 2019 Vanleigh RV Beacon 39FBB View Listings

This floor plan is very comfortable. We have enjoyed our fifth wheel very much. Ease of towing and setting up. Any problems have been minor and handled by the service center, which we had a very good experience with.
- Lola, Florida

2020-08-13 2019 Vanleigh RV Beacon 39GBB View Listings

Spacious floor plan with plenty of storage space. I enjoy the LED lighting on both of the awnings and 360 outdoor surround sound,they are perfect for entertaining guests. The sofa sleeper is handy if those guests decide to stay for the night
- kimmyjunknstuff, Colorado

2020-08-04 2019 Vanleigh RV Beacon 40FLB View Listings

An RV with Great quality & tall ceilings makes this feel like a home. King bed, lots of storage, easy to clean floors, Ample lighting, easy towablity, & painted exterior all come together in this RV. VanLeigh has great products and is now associated with Tiffin MH!
- Karen Vandermolen, Texas

2020-04-26 2020 Vanleigh RV Beacon 42RDB View Listings

The worst RV I have ever owned! Don't buy one... Quality sucks. Nothing but problems.......if you want nothing but bull**** and I MEAN nothing but s*** then buy one of these trailers and you'll be noting but Miserable...
- Tony T, Arizona

2020-04-25 2020 Vanleigh RV Beacon 42RDB View Listings

"Do not buy one"This is the worst RV I have ever owned! The Quality is Horrible, Over 50 items and counting. you name it has failed on this unit. Suing them to get my money back. Have only had it 7 months and I'm done with playing their games!
- Rick, Washington

2020-04-22 2020 Vanleigh RV Beacon 42RDB View Listings

We bought the Beacon almost two weeks ago, had some issues (bad A/C, bad on demand hot water system and a few minor issues) that necessitated we leave the camper at the dealer for a week for repairs. A bit disappointing, but the dealer worked the issues within our timeframe. This is our 4th RV and by far the best, not only in amenities and comfort but also in form, fit and quality construction. As with any RV we expect to find some additional issues, and we have, but the dealer in Tampa has always supported our repairs on our timetable and we don’t foresee them being any different this time. Time will tell if our Tiffin product will stand the test of part-time RVing. If their reputation is any indication we should have no worries. We are looking forward to many a trip spanning the better part of this country. I’ll be happy to add to this review in a year or so to give you a better picture of how the Beacon is doing. As for now, we couldn’t be happier!
- Paul Johnson, Florida

2020-02-10 2019 Vanleigh RV Beacon 40FLB View Listings

Amazing layout and fulltime livability! It's a beautiful fifth wheel with more than enough storage. I can not say enough about the customer service of VanLeigh RV’s. My wife and I saw our first Beacon at Lazy days in January of 2019. We fell in love with the high gloss cabinetry, finish, and high end features other fifth wheels lacked. We realize there are very few “Top of the Line,” fifth wheel manufacturers. Mobile Suites comes to mind, but we were not nearly as impressed with their product as that offered by VanLeigh. We sold our fifth wheel in June 2019 and purchased a Beacon 40FLB. We initially had some issues, most of which were caused by the independent service tech setting up the camper, but there were some other issues directly attributable to the manufacturing process. As everyone suggested we contacted VanLeigh’s Customer service department and told them about the items we were having difficulty with. They got us in touch with Bryan Powers. Bryan did an amazing job, taking care of issues on the road. We needed a mobile tech to come out and fix a stuck slide. Bryan insured VanLeigh covered that issue. Additionally he set us up with their service center in Tishomingo MS to address the other things that needed fixing. It took two trips to Tishomingo to fix all our issues, but it seems we have an outstanding camper now. I felt that some of the issues that cropped up were quality control issues in the manufacturing process so I contacted Leigh Tiffin directly. He answered my email on a Saturday and called me on a Sunday to get my input, and to ask what else needed to be accomplished to insure we were happy with the camper. What other executive takes time out to answer concerns of their customer, more importantly who does so on a weekend? To say the least my wife and I are very impressed. We are exceedingly happy with our Beacon even though our initial experience was frustrating. Their customer service department is incredible and the executives at VanLeigh are second to none!!! Although problems are rare, If you do have a problem with your product do yourself and VanLeigh a favor, contact their service department. You will not be disappointed…
- Cammeron Vaughn, Georgia

2020-01-04 2019 Vanleigh RV Beacon 39FBB View Listings

from day one noting but problems, first time, 2 months in the shop and now the second time so for 156 days with 21 thing to fix, still some time before hopefully being fixed.Im sorry i bought it because i thought the family cared about there product so for a lot of yes sirs but very slow getting things done. very bad fews days at start of my vacations and not been able to use at all 7 months total and counting for repairs. How sad and no one has offered any compensation of any kind. Shame on you and la mesa rv .
- kelly franklin, Arizona

2020-01-01 2018 Vanleigh RV Beacon 39FBB View Listings

Wonderful to live in. Easy to tow. Good quality finishes. Factory easy to work with. groups on Facebook you can join are helpful. Rvt easy to use to offer for sale. Half bath very helpful and accessible when traveling as is refer.
- Eric Green, California

2019-12-18 2020 Vanleigh RV Beacon 42RDB View Listings

Purchased a new 2020 42RDB Beacon. The transfer switch needed to be replaced the first week, which I will say Vanleigh did send a replacement out after several phone calls. My concern is that the literature that I received from Beacon was very limited in that it was missing numerous important docs. It took me numerous emails and phone calls to get “some“ missing docs. Very poor customer support!
- Lou, Florida