Travel Trailers Toy Hauler Reviews on RV Insider (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailers Toy Hauler RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Larry from Wyoming says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 KZ Sportsmen Classic 180TH View Listings

Multiple serious problems. Layout, pullabilty and concept are great but quality is extremely low. In 800 miles (couldn't get more due to time spent in shop) and 7 months of ownership, these are some of the problems. Roof leak caused wall and bedding / mattress damage (Wall panel had to be replaced). Floor broke under rear tire of motorcycle while hauling - very weak floor, especially at seams that may have been made worse from the many water leaks (requires new floor). Fresh water tank leak required tank removal to find and repair leak. Front jack bolts broke off or were missing due to incorrect torque, leaving one bolt to hold up front of trailer. Fridge and microwave required re-installation, as they were falling out. Sink leak caused cabinet damage due to leak. Multiple other smaller problems that would make the list too long.
- Larry, Wyoming

2020-06-03 2019 Cruiser RV Stryker ST2313 View Listings

I am on my third trip and we’ve had nothing but delight with this RV. This is the first one I have ever purchased. The designs and efficiencies are all well designed and executed. Facing my first issue after six months of ownership as the television has gone on the blank. Called the main factory Number as instructed by my dealer and none of the service or parts or warranty extensions are answered. Just get recordings that there is no space in the mailbox. Wondering if this company has gone under.
- Steve, Texas

2020-05-07 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 286RK View Listings

I like the layout of this travel trailer and that's why I bought the 2019 RK. It didn't come without problems that were covered under warranty. First, the factory routed the battery 12V positive cable between the lower floor and frame which caused a short and no 12V. The factory telephone support was no help; I eventually found the short and was able to move the battery cable from the frame and get power. I brought the trailer to CampingWorld for repair - too 3 weeks, and after I picked it up, the slideout literally fell apart, so it was back for warranty repair. The factory was kinda disowning responsibility for it but eventually owned up and paid to fix the slideout. This is a cheaply made RV compared to the golden years of quality products from the pre-90's like Sunnybrook that I owned before. None-the-less, it can be manually improved upon with patience and lots of money!
- Dan, Arizona

2020-03-25 2019 Eclipse Stellar 30KSG View Listings

Eclipse has the worst customer service ever. Quality really lacks, fit and finish is bad when you look really close. Had to fix a lot of items on my own due to extended warranty wouldn’t cover. Spoke with a guy named Ryan Ducker at eclipse about my issues and he said he would get back to me. I emailed him quite a few times and all I got was the run around. I would never buy an eclipse made trailer again.
- Mark Ruiz, California

2020-02-21 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 286RK View Listings

Hate this RV. It's so cheaply made. The wall panels don't come together in a couple of places and there ate little staples sticking out all over the place. The kitchen exhaust fan broke almost immediately. The "bed" is awful. It had a sink hole in the middle after sleeping on it for 1 week and I do not weigh that much. And now the foam is compressed and hard as a rock. It does have plenty of storage but that's about the only good thing I can say. Shower is TINY. The seams in the ceiling are not right. There's space between the seams and ceilings. Can't keep it level. Leans very bad toward the side of the slideout. Leans so much that sometimes I actually lose my balance and that's after I started using support jacks under the slideout. Worst thing I ever bought in my life. Very disappointed since I believed greatly in the Coleman name.
- Rai ONeal, Texas

2020-01-14 2015 Forest River Work and Play 275ULSBS View Listings

I have a 27’ work and play 2015 the vinyl on the seats is almost completely gone and when I talked to the warranty department they have never heard of this happening in 18 years they should read the reviews that is posted and find another job
- Ernie scott, Florida

2019-12-17 2019 Highland Ridge RV Open Range 291RLS View Listings

Many problems after afew months of ownership. With my research l thought l was on track for a halfway decent RV. My wife & l are selling our home so have been in this nearly 2 months now. we have approx 6 issues we will take this in for when we reach our next home in Feb. 1: Slide will not close completely even after trying Lipperts suggestion. 2: the valve that flips from city to holding tank seemed messed up at first but MAYBE ok now. either way on the initial use on city setting it filled the holding tank, over flowed to the point it filled the underbelly enough i had to drill a small hole to release the water. 3: duct vent under bed must be pinched as little to no heat comes from it. 4: right front bedroom wall near window feels cold/wet after rain. went to roof & found a screw missing from the gutter. sealed this & hoping it's the problem though the interior wall could now be holding water? 5: bathroom sink, l believe hot water line has a leak somewhere as every morning we dump the small tupperware bowl. 6: furnace was working fine till lastnite. the fan comes on then turns off as no ignition. many things this could be. seems there is no QA anymore on products. just push them out. no need to have pride in your products.... Steve from Virginia...
- Steve Thiles, Virginia

2019-10-01 2019 Eclipse Stellar 30KSG View Listings

like the trailer when we have it and it's not getting warranty work done. Getting fed up with the warranty department and how long it takes to get our basic parts! Me personally I make sure people know not to buy a stellar or eclipse because they don't make them like they should and they don't give two ****s about the trailer all they care about is making money. I am so sick and tired of not being able to go camping because they wont contact the dealer or give an eta on the parts. Do Not Buy This cheaply made junk definitely not worth $50,000 very unhappy with it considering its a brand new trailer. DO NOT BUY!!!!
- kim, Utah

2019-09-03 2020 Travel Lite Falcon 23TH View Listings

Every time we go camping everyone comes over because it’s The best looking camper we’v never had any trouble at all I think from talking to other campers the 2020 are much improved over 2018 model 5 stars for us we love it!!
- Michael Johnson, Kentucky