Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (151)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Stacy Clark from Missouri says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 East to West Della Terra 271BH View Listings

We love our new East to West. We looked for months and found the perfect floorplan a perfect dealership. Love the King Bed and Four Seasons. Strongly recommend you consider East to West, way more stand equipment than others in the class and superior build quality.
- Stacy Clark, Missouri

2021-05-15 2021 Winnebago Voyage 3033BH View Listings

We bought a 2021 Winnabago Voyage on February 27th and brought it home on March 3rd and a week later returned it to the dealer as there were a number of things that needed to be addressed. The dealer had it for a month trying to fix things. The workmanship on this $78,000 Winnabago is so bad that Winnabago should be embarrassed. We owned a 2011 Larado that we didn't have any issues with. If Winnabago thinks their RV's are top notch, they are full of Shit. We found about 17 crappy workmanship stuff. Very disappointed with their work.
- Ginger L Rice, Montana

2021-05-10 2021 Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus 15FK View Listings

We purchased this in October 2020 just in time to winterize it for the season. We slept in it at home a couple of nights to try it out and found the bed cushions were very insufficient for a comfortable sleep. We added 3" memory foam mattresses. The furnace made a terrible clatter like the fan was banging against the housing. We called the dealership who said it would have to be returned for warranty service - 300 miles one way! We finally got Braxton Creek to approve repairs by a local RV dealer and we got reimbursed. We had the unit out for the first trip this weekend and the table support which holds the socket fell off the first night. It was only held on with staples driven about 1/4 inch! We called for warranty service and again were told we would have to take it to a BK dealer - the closest is 120 miles away. So much for warranty work and the promise by Braxton Creek to treat you as family. It does eat up gas mileage due to wind resistance and the black water tank does not hold more than 3 days use for two people. Not great if you are not in a full hookup campground. I cannot say I regret the purchase, but the workmanship worries me! The warranty seems like it is BS!
- John Dwyer, New Jersey

2021-05-10 2021 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern LT 17B View Listings

I had thought I wanted to purchase this RV, as a first time buyer. Then I saw the price gauging the dealerships started implementing. This unit was $9,995 two years ago, then it jumped $1K. Now it's $14,995 - $17,995? There haven't been improvements to warrant such a price hike. Reading various negative reviews, I may have been better off not getting one. I get there was a demand, but now the dealers have "burned" the market. I'll end up buying from someone who needs to get rid of theirs, or upgrading. RV dealers are worse than Used Car salesmen. Sorry Coleman, I'll def not be buying your product from the dealership.
- Joe Estrada, Oklahoma

2021-05-09 2021 Forest Rviver R-Pod RP-202 View Listings

So we purchased our 202 based on Rpods reviews after considering couple different manufacturers. We purchased on January 25th 2021. Took it out for its maiden voyage on April 22, 2021. Traveled all on interstate highways, 300 miles in Colorado. Trails great! Got to camp and hot water heater only works on gas, electric does not work. Door will not shut or open easily. Had to remove strike plate still hard. Sitting in dinette, could see daylight coming through upper latchside corner of door. Closet clothes rod completely fell while in transit,screws were only 1/4" in length and were only in the weak paneling. All screws that held control panel, USB port and info center had completely came out. USB was hanging by wires.Decals on front of camper already peeling off. Front windshield already has trapped condensation in it. Contacted Forest river, they were not interested in helping, pushed it all on the dealer. Our Dealer is great to work with and very helpful. We spent close to $30k for this camper, imagine buying a car and the door doesn't shut or open, you would take it back! If this was a car I could return it under the lemon law. The good? It's very comfortable and the layout is great. Tows easily. The design and colors are great. Kitchen and bathroom are wonderful. We like the camper, however, the quality and workmanship after only the first trip make us worry about our future with it.
- Phillip Garnhart, Colorado

2021-05-09 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

It’s a great camper, pulls easy, everything works great. The dislike is we don’t get to use it enough. Putting this camper on RV Trader has been a great experience, easy to list, and we were able to put all the pictures on the website.
- Charlie, Ohio

2021-05-08 2020 Heartland Wilderness 2775 View Listings

Purchased a 2020 Heartland. Wilderness 31 ft travel trailer and absolutely love it. We sold our 2017 Apex Coachmen Rbk215 that had its proplems and bought our 2020 heartland Wilderness new last year. All I can say is our rving ownership experience has greatly improved.
- G. Low, Manitoba

2021-05-03 2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBSWE View Listings

We bought the trailer in November 2020, stored it for the winter, and started using it in March 2021. Camping temps have ranged from 19 degrees to 85 degrees, allowing us to fully test the climate control and comfort. Three trips so far and ten more to go this season. Campsites have ranged from full hook-up to boondocking. Towed about 650 miles total to this date. Only two problems so far - the fridge AC plug was not inserted into the AC outlet and one heating duct was not attached to the main air box - both trivial, DIY, fixes. It has one of the most livable floor plans we've encountered. We opted for the theater seats vs dinette, and use a small pop-up table when we want to eat inside. The table can be hidden next to the theater seats when collapsed. It's our first RV so we can't provide any comparisons to others. Overall, the 22RBSWE has been an enjoyable experience.
- Jim, Colorado

2021-04-30 2021 Forest River Ozark 1800QSX View Listings

I bought this RV in October because of the floor plan and the price. it has been an issue since Day 1 with a list of things from trim pieces not installed properly, drawers were not even screwed into the studs in the back of the walls, there was a hole in the slide roof and a crack in the exterior wall (this crack has been repaired twice and has already returned before I have even picked it up). The dealership I bought it from was useless once the papers were signed, and it is STILL in the shop because now the slide completely quit working.
- Terry A Lamb, Texas

2021-04-27 2019 Sunset Park RV Sun-Lite 16BH View Listings

I fell in love with the efficient layout and price-point on the Sun-Lite 16bh. The big refrigerator with separate freezer and the bath with separate shower are big pluses for a small camper. BUT, I bought a used 2019 in January 2020 and discovered that the camper has lots of frustrating issues. The biggest problem that seems to occur across many (non-lifted) models of Sunset Park travel trailers - the wheels hit the underside of the wheel well and compromise the joint on the wheel well. This damage might be overlooked, but needs to be fixed immediately. If your trailer is new or still under warranty, return to the dealer immediately and have it fixed. The company is aware of this problem and hasn't fixed it in current models. Dealers don't tell you about this problem. I was told by a company representative that the camper was not made to go over curbs or speed bumps. I suggest you check wheel wells after every day on the road. Other frustrations: the mother board on the hot water heater went out on the first use, the very cheap thermostat needs to be replaced immediately, the window by the bed won't stay open, the steps are too big for the camper and keep the door from closing, the AC unit is extremely loud, the stereo doesn't work very well (some units have speakers wired incorrectly). Overall, the company has a great floor plan but the attention to detail is truly poor.
- Chela Kaplan, Alabama

2021-04-26 2021 Jayco Jay Flight 237RBS View Listings

So far this unit has been nothing but trouble. The A/C heater thermostat had a 40 degree variance, meaning it would cool to whatever it wanted, not 72 has place on the thermostat. When the room was like 60 the heater would then kick on, even though it was OFF and set at 50, and would run till it was 80 degrees. Wow! The the A/C would kick back on and this cycle would run for days like this. The dealer finally said the thermostat was defective and gave us one to replace it. Now the fridge is out. All my food went bad and I have to find ice chest to live out of until they can fix this problem. The unit is less than 5 months old and two serious problems. I drove this unit 65 miles to set it up to live in. Without a fridge I can't work without having to finding a hotel to stay until it is repaired. Asked about a new one and they said it would have to be ordered. Great, $$$$$ in return time cost and hotel and food expenses. NEVER, I MEAN NEVER buy a JAYCO. I bought this because it was inexpensive. Looks like you get what you pay for. My Dodge RAM cost this and it's been on the road everyday with nothing but a bath and regular oil changes. If only I could live out of the truck and give this piece of garbage the heave "ho". I'll write more as this progresses. A few more problems and I'll turn this over to my attorney in New Orleans.
- Tom Ashley, Louisiana

2021-04-21 2021 Forest River No Boundaries 19.8 View Listings

Wow, what a terrible experience I have had with Forest River NoBo 19.8. We bought this camper new in Jan of 2021. On our very first trip out, one of our overhead cabinet glass inserts was cracked upon arrival. Things happen, and I truly was not upset to begin with. After calling the dealer (Dave's RV in Claremore, OK) they were super helpful to get a claim initiated. I couldn't be more happy with the dealer. My frustrations began once Forest River got involved. My claim was immediately denied because forest river does not cover any glass damage. This RV was designed to transport from one location to another and failed to do so on our very first trip without sustaining damage. My family and I just spent 28K on a camper and manufacturer cannot even stand behind their product over a less than $100 dollar claim. This will be my last Forest River product, and I plan to tell everyone at every site that we stay at in the future about how they do not stand behind their products. So unfortunate that companies will do whatever they can to not be at fault. If you are in the market for any new Forest River product, please do your research and read the reviews before making a mistake like myself.
- Brandon Brumley, Oklahoma

2021-03-31 2005 Okanagan Okanagan 28 View Listings

Very! well built trailer, with real wood for cabinets. Quiet inside, very stable. Dual pane windows, all the appliances work very well. Very good suspension. Canadian built. Small steps up into the bedroom, ideal for seniors.A little heavier than similar units, but it's built better for the road, with a diesel truck you don't notice it.
- Grace, British Columbia

2021-03-29 2021 Keystone Zinger ZR18RK View Listings

Brand new and already problems. First fridge went out, then supposedly the dealer fixed it. Went out again on my road trip,now without fridge and hot water went out, door handle broke too, first and last time ever buying a Zinger or Keystone Rv. Stay away at all cost.
- Jon Zmith, Minnesota

2021-03-29 2021 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 273QBXL View Listings

We bought the camper brand new from the factory. The bunk room door had to be cut so it wouldn't rip the air vent off the ceiling. We had a torential rain and we found water in the camper that came from the slide out,which was in at the time. Pretty upset about the quality of the product for the money we paid for it. Haven't taken it out yet so here's hoping we don't have any more issues
- Chasity, Tennessee

2021-03-19 2021 Forest River IBEX 19MBH View Listings

We recently purchased an Ibex as our first family travel trailer and, so far, we are very pleased with the unit. The layout is great for our family - we have two young kids. The bunks are perfect. The width and the headroom make the bunks feel like their own little usable space. We looked at multiple units that had the skinnier bunks, and I am very grateful that we did not opt for that floor plan. Additionally, the windows in each bunk make them feel more open and far less restrictive. I am just a bit claustrophobic and I don't think I could sleep in a skinny bunk with lower headspace and no window. I am 6'4", which eliminates at least 75% of all travel trailers in this class as a majority of them have the 74" "RV Queen." I refuse to spend the kind of money that these units cost for a squished sleeping experience or for my feet to hang off the bed. The full size queen Murphy bed is great for us and allows for additional seating space when in the up position. Because of the shape of the front of the unit, the bed can fold completely vertical, which means that it doesn't limit headroom while sitting on the sofa. The mattress if pretty firm, which doesn't bother me, but my wife is not a huge fan. We will likely add a pillow top cover and possibly replace the entire mattress. The model with the slide out, the 20BHS, was only about $1000 more, however we opted to go with the no-slide option for a few reasons. First, with all of the research that I did, it just seems like all travel trailers at this price point are earthquakes on wheels. I did not want to add a large, expensive mechanism that would have a propensity for failure. We also plan to use the unit off the beaten path a bit, and it just seems likely that the slide out could give way while rattling down a dirt road. Second, the unit has enough space for all of us to fit comfortably. Yes, more space is always good, however the 20MBS is 6 inches wider even with the slide closed and more than 12 inches taller. A smaller unit is appealing to us for towing and versatility purposes. The dining area is definitely tight. We can make it work, but we have a few plans for how to make it work a bit better for our family as our kids get bigger. First, the table doesn't sit flush to the wall, which is just kind of weird. The wheel well sits a bit higher to allow for more wheel travel, one of the trade offs of the "off-road" features, so the table could not convert to a bed if it extended all the way to the wall. My wife, who owns a woodworking business, is planning to build another tabletop that we will use to fit all four of us. We also plan to get two small, light, folding stools so that the kids can sit toward the corners of the table, rather than squeezing into the smaller seats. That said, this last trip the size was a little cramped, but it still worked OK for us. The features are great. We used the outdoor skillet and table. The sink is nice and deep. Ours did come with a different faucet than the standard 19MBH - my guess is that Forest River just ran out of the one that they usually use, but it works fine. We camped in 30 degrees our first night and the heater kept us toasty. It also hardly used any propane at all. I did consider upgrading to a two-tank system, but hauling the second tank in our tow vehicle works just fine for us. The solar panel and inverter work great. We haven't tested the 1000W limit yet, but it will run our coffee pot just fine. This is really not an "off-road" unit, even though it's advertised as such. It does have some nice dry camping features, and I am sure that it will be better than dragging any old unit down a fire road, but its also NOT an Opus or similar brand with true off-road construction. Truthfully, though, I had to ask myself how often I would use the off-road features and whether or not it was worth the $40K starting price of the legit off-road brands - it just isn't for us. The Ibex sure does look cool with the mud tires, though. There were a few issues with the unit when we purchased it: 1. The spring for the Murphy bed latch was broken -the latch still works, but it doesn't hold the pin in place. A replacement is on order through the dealer. 2. Two of the tires had uneven wear, likely from being dragged while the breaks were locked during delivery. The dealer paid to replace them. 3. The refrigerator, which is an automatic unit that should run off of LP when not plugged in to power and off of 110v when hooked up to 30 amp, would not run off of 110v. Figured out that the plug was tucked up in the compartment and just needed to be pulled out and plugged in to the 110 outlet in the refrigerator access. Works great now. Overall, we are happy with the purchase. I will be sure to update the review as we use the unit more. I found the reviews here to be very helpful in making our choice and I wanted to return the favor for other future buyers.
- Rich, California

2021-03-18 2020 Keystone Sunset Trail Superlite 285CK View Listings

I wish I could give 0 stars. We traded our 2015 windjammer bunkhouse for this as we are now empty nesters.I was so excited to pick this camper up. Brand new, the slides scratched the roof, the high tech tv antenna couldnt pick up channels, the lights flicker (come to find out, rain was leaking down inside the walls) the water pump randomly sounds like a jack hammer, even when the water is not running (in the middle of the night!) There are nails sticking up out of the floor. The "wine chiller" chills to 53 degrees. And to top it off, mice somehow got in. According to Keystone, this is the first time a mouse has gotten into their brand of camper. Like winning the lottery!I could go on forever. Their customer service is horrible and I suggest if you are camper shopping, pick Forest river. I would give anything to have my old camper back.
- joslyn elliott, Iowa

2021-03-18 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2870 View Listings

We purchased our 2021 Passport GT2870 one month ago. Great opposing dual slide, rear living with kitchen island floorplan. We opted for the free standing dinette which is great as there are no knee knocker legs to bump into and second AC in the bedroom. The theatre seating sits directly across from the standard 40” TV and fireplace. The Winegard TV antenna is top of the line and was able to pull down 25 or so digital and analog channels in central Florida campground. Other than some minor aesthetic issues with faux wood finish with bathroom vanity and kitchen island we had no pre-purchase issues. One issue was corrected by service department and a new vanity was ordered under warranty. We have camped once with no functional issues. I agree with the other reviewer that I found it odd that our Passport does not have AC nor heat ducts in the bathroom either. We added a kitchen slide topper, swapped out the standard floor vents and replaced them with aftermarket floor registers from Home Depot that have the rotary knob to close off the vents to prevent do hair from falling down into it. Overall we are very satisfied with this unit, We have three, much longer, trips scheduled through June we are hoping that holds true.
- Rick Hoffer, Florida

2021-03-16 2021 Forest River Salem Hemisphere 308RL View Listings

We purchased this Forest River Salem Hemisphere in December 2020. It took a while to get it due to economic situation, that was understandable, and we received it in January 2021. When delivered to us a fender skirt had cracks around the fasteners due to no support pieces installed. The trim pieces are coming loose, a valance come off the wall and the shower is busting up making it unusable, crushed heating duct in the island, a hole in a slide out material causing roof to require replacing, and a window busted out presumably in transit. For the above reasons, we are very unhappy with this RV and extremely disappointed in the craftsmanship or lack thereof. Forest River should be ashamed of this RV and their craftsmanship.
- Pam Landrum, Oklahoma

2021-03-15 2021 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 279BH View Listings

Owned our Amerilite for 8 months, on our third trip found the window by the dinet has been leaking long enough to cause the boards to mold. The gas struts on the outdoor kitchen failed during our first trip. If you run the water pump with the lights on it will blow a fuse. Water lines are ran wrong and mislabeled. At first I thought I got one that was built on a Friday after lunch but after reading reviews I see it's a quality issue with this brand. Steer clear. I miss my Jayco!
- Chris, Missouri

2021-03-11 2018 Forest River Sonoma T201RD View Listings

I purchased this camp trailer in October 2017. It was the "newest, greatest for 2018". Over the 40 months that I've had it, I've used it a total of about 3 weeks. Not how I had planned to use it, but that's life. After the first outing of a few days, I came home with 3 PAGES of things that were wrong with it! I took it back to the dealer and it was there for 2 months while they supposedly fixed it. They fixed about 1/2 of the items on the list! Of major concern was that 120 volt main power line was trapped between the frame and body and there was NOTHING holding the ground wires together at the junction. Next outing was simply an overnight. Issues again which hadn't been fixed the first time around. Most importantly, the gage reading for the tanks didn't work. Back to the dealership for repairs. They filled all the tanks with water and said, "see? They all work". The shower spray head has been replaced 3 different times, and it STILL sprays everywhere! I've also replaced the valve on the toilet 4 times! There is a company that makes an upgrade for the valve which I have finally installed. NO, the camper and valve have NEVER BEEN FROZEN!!! Then there was the time when I was all ready to go and did a final check of all systems only to find that the circuit board for the water heater had burned out. HOW did that happen? I haven't even used the camper more than two weeks at that point. The valves for the low point water drains drip continuously and I was told "that's normal". I had them replaced with a different brand and they don't drip anymore. The stove burners have 2 settings: high (burn everything) and barely a flame. The refrigerator FREEZES EVERYTHING. I'm told that's normal too. Now, the newest issue: there is a drip that originates in the WALL BEHIND the bath tub faucet! I will probably be told that this is "normal" too! I don't go to the dealership for repairs. I'm not stupid. I do understand that some of the things they claim to be "normal" are anything but normal. In my opinion, they are too lazy to properly address issues. To sum it all up, this is the most expensive piece of junk that I have ever had the misfortune to purchase!!! I would not even recommend a Forest River product to my worst enemy! If I could sell it and recover my purchase price, I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!! BTW: I am NOT a novice to camping. I've been camping since 1950!!! If I could have given some of the above items a "zero stars", I would. It is very obvious that the executives of this company DO NOT use the campers that they sell.
- thecowboygirl, Nevada

2021-02-23 2021 Forest River Salem 171RBXL View Listings

Bought this lemon on Feb. 1,2021. I will list the problems. We have only taken it out twice so I am sure more issues will arise. 1. Oustside wall is bulging and coming apart. The wall is next to the chair. Camping world will not fix as they want forest river to fix it. 2. Cable was not hooked up. No cable ran to the cable plate. Camping world said we could pay to have it fixed! After going balistic, Camping World did fix it. 3. Airconditioner only works on low and none of the speeds work. 4. Cabinets hit each other so the wood is chipping. 5. Grit and sand come out to the shower faucet. 6. Refrigerator does not keep food cold. Talked to Forest River customer service. He said sorry, we are cranking these RVs out so fast they are just having so many issues. Did not agree to fix the lemon. DO NOT BUY Forest River Products or from Camping world.
- patssmith50, Florida

2021-02-18 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL View Listings

This is my experience with the 2021 Crossroads Hampton 375DBL that I purchased. This unit is quite livable obviously under the right conditions. The coldest temperature in my area is about 32 deg-F and hottest temperature is about 110 deg-F. At 32 deg-F, the living room temperature before bedtime is about 72 deg-F and will drop to about 48 deg-F by early morning. The furnace will bring up the temp to about 68 deg-F. I turn on the fireplace heater to speed up this process. At night, there is no need to run the furnace. A small space heater in the bedroom will keep it warm all night to sleep comfortably, and if necessary a warm blanket. During hottest days at about 110 deg-F, with both A/C's running the temp is about 80 deg-F. It's still warm inside but is bearable. The bedroom barely gets any A/C since most of the air goes into the upstairs loft. There's no way to close the loft ceiling registers to route all the air down to the bedroom, you'll have to leave the bedroom door open. I'm sure you can be creative with this to close off those registers. Summer electric bill at peak temperatures was about $550 because of running A/C's all day. I have a Vue Smart Home energy monitor connected to the 50 amp breaker. The appliances that take up almost all 15 amps are the following. In order to save $ on electricity, I try not to run them during peak hours unless necessary. 1) A/C units (there are two) 2) Fireplace heater 3) Portable space heater (Purchased myself for bedroom, I only run at night when it's super cold) 4) Dryer (I do not run during peak hours to save $) 5) Washer (I do not run during peak hours to save $) 6) Electric water heater (I always have this ON. It switches on and off to maintain temp.) 7) Microwave oven (It's only on when I heat up my food) I have an energy efficient washer/dryer in the closet but it costs $$ in electricity considering the small load it handles. A full dryer takes about 80 minutes to dry 4 large bath towels. It's about $1.50-$2.00 to wash and dry 4 large bath towels based on energy consumption. You'd get more bang for your buck doing a 45 minute cycle in a normal home dryer that can do more than double the load, OR just hang dry them which costs nothing. One 30 lb (7 gal) propane bottle will last about 10 days in the winter. I have 2 main bottles, and I purchased 1 spare. Worst case, I fill up 2 bottles every 20 days. During the hot summer, one 30 lb propane bottle can last me 7-8 weeks. The overall quality and layout inside is nicer than most trailers. I would rate 4/5 stars. It loses a star because some parts of quality is lacking. I will explain more later. The manufacturing quality is sub-par, and I would rate 2/5 stars. Given that this is a higher end trailer at about $50K-$60K, I did not expect to see many manufacturing quality problems. It's very awkward towing this trailer so I had a service technician come out and fix my problems. My issues I had for this trailer is the following. 1) AC freeze protection control was not installed between evaporator fins above main living room causing unit to blow hot air. 2) Electric water heater 12V wire was not connected to 110V water heater relay which caused 12V 5Amp fuse to blow (short to ground on wire) when turned on. 3) Pantry door window, the left window is smooth on front but frosty on back. The right window is frosty on front but smooth on back. 4) No power to TV lift, blue tooth speakers or kitchen slide out ceiling LED lights. Failed after 5 months. The problem was the end crimp connectors in the under belly of the trailer are not water proof. The connectors corroded with water and eventually broke off. Fortunately, we were able to pull the wires out of the underbelly and redo them. What's worse is that the underbelly is rivetted so there's no access to the wires underneath the trailer. You would have to cut open the underbelly panels. 5) Missing 1 ceiling register vent. 6) Bluetooth power harness to SB26 sound bar had a break in the wire and would intermittently turn off. This is probably a blue tooth manufacturing problem. 7) Water leak at washer/dryer connection. This was a dealership installation problem. 8) I would say 25% of the top loft rails are screwed into studs. The other 75% just go into the wall, eventually with enough vibration and movement in the trailer, the screws strip through the dry wall. Same with the handrails to the stairs, 2 out of 6 screws are into studs. I have an outdoor wifi extender outside my main home. I get full internet speeds using 5Ghz at 50Mbps/50Mbps download/upload speeds inside the trailer. If the manufacturing quality issues weren't present, I would say this is a pretty good trailer. Overall, I would purchase this trailer while being mindful of what issues may arise.
- R. Nguyen, California

2021-02-15 2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2100BH View Listings

A wonderful travel trailer that is just big enough. I can't say enough about its size. It really is perfect. There we so many times the 7.5 Wide-body turned out to be a blessing. Don't pass up an opportunity to get one of these!!
- Richard.musgrove, Ohio

2021-02-15 2017 CrossRoads Zinger 25RB View Listings

We love our Zinger trailer and go south for 4-6 months with it. Any issues we have had is because we were newbies to owning an RV. Due to Covid this year we didn’t go south but went to British Columbia. Condensation was an issue but heh it rains ALOT here. We did get the condensation under control. My only CON is the decor, which I have painted out. We have not had to deal with a warranty issue.
- Darlene, Ontario