Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (111)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bill from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 253RB View Listings

After several outings in my Sunset Trail and approx 1,000 miles, I can say that my overall opinion of my new camper is less than exemplary. I find that the need to save weight has resulted in very poor interior construction. First time I used the dinette for a bed for my grandson the table lowered and screws pulled out of the cheep and thin Masonite table. The ceiling wood trim has come er in for loose in several locations. Wall coverings are coming unglued. The fold out steps rubbed and damaged the screen door and need to be fixed. The dealership is terrible even though I purchased a very pricey extended warranty. Could not get appointment for a month and could take two weeks in the shop. Would not recommend to anyone I liked. What next?
- Bill, Colorado

2020-11-12 2021 Forest River Salem 33TS View Listings

Just finished my first trip in our new camper. Before we left had to get outside kitchen plumbing fixed. Hot, cold and drain all leaked. Bunk room door will not latch, curtains have pin holes in several of them, black water rinse leaking somewhere in the belly, the galley holding tank is only for a clothes washer that we will never use leaving all gray water going into one tank. Why wasn’t it plumbed for galley since it’s clearly labeled galley? Simple things like coax labels were put on backwards. We had to order the camper and wait for it to be built certainly thought they’d have done a much better job with all the time it took. Not happy with our camper or the factory that produced it. I’ll have to see how company backs its product.
- Danny Smith, Arkansas

2020-11-11 2021 Forest River Salem 171RBXL View Listings

Like the looks. Like the floor plan. Love how it tows. Found out in first week the window over the kitchen sink and stove leake bad. Water down the wall into front storage compartment. The corner drains for gutters are installed wrong. Rain water runs down the sides leaving marks. The awning open or closed directly leaks onto the key and latch of the entrance door. It's been in the repair shop since October 9th 2020. I already made 2 payments and haven't been able to use it. I spoke to a few people at customer service but nothing but stories about how they would expedite my parts and okay my labor. That was in October now my parts are coming on November 16th, but they want to patch my Brand New Awning. Never Again! In less than 2 weeks I found installing the cable for tv I lost FM reception. The window over the stove and sink counter leaks so bad I had water in my front storage compartment. The rain also comes down on the key lock and handle of the entrance door from awning. The rain gutters have corner extensions that aren't installed correctly, allowing the water to run down the aluminum leaving Mark's. When I talked to the customer service I was told by so many people how sorry the were and would get my parts expedited. Liars! My window will be arriving on the 16 of November. This all started and my camper has been in the shop since Oct 9. Also my water damage, forget about it. One year warranty even if it's proven to leak before you get to use it. Never again Forest River.
- James Brosen, South Carolina

2020-11-09 2017 Forest River Wildwood T32BHDS View Listings

2017 Wild wood by Forest River Inc. T32BHDS. Well my experience is not so good at this point. First of all we were sitting there one evening and we heard a big band sounding commotion. A tank dropped ( an empty tank). Was told have to take it to dealer to fix cause of protection cover or we would void our warranty. Dropped it off and then got phone call it will cost me $1,000 dollars. Now a leak on the pressurized water line has developed. Got under the trailer and to my surprise the cover is bolted on then it is put on the frame and bolted down. That means you can't undo the cover to get to anything. They cut it and taped it back up after they put screws in the strap to fix tank back up in place. Which is something that was to be properly done when it was manufactured. So I had to pay that much money for someone else to put screws in properly that I could have done myself and then I would have known it was cut and taped so it could be checked on regularly to prevent critters from having access to move in. If I would have been informed of the tape job I would not be chasing critters out of places you have no access to. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Not alone can't get a return call for help.
- Kathy Cawley, Oregon

2020-10-31 2020 Dutchmen Kodiak 332BHLS View Listings

This has to be the worst camper/company ever. I purchased this camper for camping, but also because my husband is in the military and it take awhile to find housing while moving. Well after having this camper for 1 months this thing started to fall apart. Delamination and floor rot. I contacted the company and the have had my camper for 3 months and I can't get a hold of anyone. I am currently living with friends and waiting for housing because of this.
- Joey, Arkansas

2020-10-26 2019 Coachmen Freedom Express 231RBDS View Listings

This is our first travel trailer, and we were towing novices at the beginning. We have put around 10k miles on it and at least 80 nights. We pull it with a Dodge Ram 1500 3.6L gas V6 engine with tow package, using a weight distribution hitch. It tows well. We especially love the large shower, plentiful storage inside, full sized queen bed with sliding doors to close it off, and that we can still access everything with the slide in. With the slide out, we have no trouble staying in it for weeks at a time; it is visually attractive with its light color scheme and spacious for the two of us. We stay plenty warm even in cold weather, and the AC worked fine in the limited times we used it in hot weather. We had no issues with it in the first year and therefore had no contact with customer support, so I can't rate that, but gave it a 5 since I am forced to rate that. Negatives: After a year my husband's side of the mattress is broken down; all the fabric shades will no longer lift up, and the padding on the dinette benches is no longer firm. All of these things can be remedied with replacements. Overall we are very happy with it and recommend it, especially for couples with a tall person.
- Robin T, California

2020-10-06 2021 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern LT 17B View Listings

Drove 1200 miles in July to get the RV from Camping World in Tyler, Texas. The worst experience started there. Price was different than they said and didn't offer any extras we had to even buy a Jack Plate to unhook. Drove it around for 7 days. Fridge popped open while driving and damaged the floor. Not covered ok we will fix it. As we continue to drive things started to fall apart boards began to come unattached as we quickly realize everything was put together with staples and glue. Again not covered so we spent the next week hammering all of the trailer back together. Parked it for five days then headed off for next trip. Got to our destination and the shower was cracked. Called it in for service at camping world in Mesa, Az who couldn't get it in till September. Finally get it in for service and Keystone won't cover. Argued for a month finally covered half. Two adults two young kids and a dog tight but doable. Add in the fifth or sixth person it says you can do and boy is it like a sardine in a tin can. And it sure does smell like a sardine in the tin can because the AC don't blow halfway through. It's made like crap and their customer service goes right along with their crap product. Save your money save your headache save your time buy something else or don't buy anything at all. The only good thing I have to say about the trailer is it's light and easy to tow but boy does it flex like a gymnast warming up for the olympics.
- Jennifer, Arizona

2020-09-19 2006 Scamp Scamp 16' Deluxe Floor Plan B View Listings

Our 2006 16' Deluxe Scamp trailer was our home away from home for a month at a time as we traveled throughout the southwest from Washington State. We truly enjoyed leaving the dinette down into a bed full time as our model had the side dinette, perfect for two. The wide front shower/toilet was perfect for us and allowed extra storage while underway. We were always answering questions and giving tours of our Scamp from interested people wherever we traveled. Be prepared to be a Scamp ambassador as folks really want to see the inside! We had two problems towing the 16' Scamp: 1) Multiple flat tires, always on the passenger side. 2) Excessive trailer swaying. Each flat was an explosive blowout that soon damaged the fiberglass wheel well. The swaying was diminished when we placed extra weight in the front bathroom. A new sway-bar helped, but it was always a problem especially with freeway speeds. Because of the blowouts we decided to sell the Scamp for this reason alone as we couldn't solve this problem. We believe that a two axel travel trailer would handle the weight better and provide travel security. Unfortunately, Scamp doesn't make a two axel model. Surprisingly, our 16' Scamp held its value and we were delighted not to lose any money selling to a private party. We are currently looking for a similar sized light fiberglass trailer that has two axels as we plan on continuing our travels across the U.S. as soon as possible. BTW, we pulled it with a V6 Jeep Liberty that can tow 5,000 lbs. with no trouble as fully loaded the Scamp weighed around 2,900 lbs. including a Honda generator. With the exception of steep mountain hills, you nearly forgot the Scamp was there! I would give the Scamp 16' Travel Trailer a 4 out of 5 stars as it is lightweight and durable though not of the very highest construction quality. After all, they do try to keep it as light as possible. Our deluxe model included air conditioning, furnace, larger refrigerator, duel propane tanks, side dinette, and the wider front bathroom. It's a fantastic layout for two people but can sleep three!
- Mr. Dean, Washington

2020-09-15 2020 Gulf Stream Conquest 301TB View Listings

Best part of this NEW Conquest is we bought the extended warranty. Now we can take it to a different rv dealer for service. Original selling dealer was..terrible. I like that it is built on the Chevy chassis. There are some nice features but way way too many problems for a brand new motorhome. Needed a new Roof, Numerous leaks in plumbing, Electrical drain(probably the radio unit that GStream knew about and allegedly was fixed) and now a leaking egress window over the bed. I truly thought that Gulf Stream was one of the good manufacturers. First and last Gulf Stream
- bud, Alabama

2020-08-27 2011 Forest River Salem Estates Villa View Listings

Only used a few days out of each of the 8 years that we've owned it, so we don't think it makes sense for us to keep any longer. Never have moved it from its site, so I really don't know much about drivability.
- Norb Poch, Wisconsin

2020-08-24 2018 Keystone Bullet 27BSH View Listings

one of the worst thought out trailers.. 1) Walls were cut to long and buckled. Rv center had to remove cupboards and cut the walls shorter. Though maybe a support a beam was missing and causing the celling to sage so was told not to use it until they could inspect it. So bought in 2019 got to use it one time. In repair from Dec 02 to June 2020 (covid, warrenty work approval, etc took forever!, 2) Gasline on out side grill is so short can not even reach the connecter to the gas line valve. 3) Only 2 plugs only in the main living area. Both up under bottom of tiny cabinets above stove. To use the toaster it hangs in the air!! 4) No Plugs around dining room table, couch etc places where kids, adults can site and work on computer charge phones etc. But there are lights and a light switch in the slide out. So to charge a computer phone run the cable has across the whole camper to the stove... SO convienient. 5) Silverware draw is on the floor under the sink, bottom of the island. ReallY!! could not have been put netx to the stove where god forbid you need a utensile is a hurry!!.... give me a break 6) Bathroom tiny vanity it up at the celling. I am 5.6 and I can not even see my chin in the mirror, never alone kids brush there teeth. 6) Thermostate is right on the walls as you walk into through the tiny hallway... sticks out 2 inches. Everyone catches it on there cloths, I constantly have to remind people to not hit the theromastate. so much for relaxing. 7) Absolutly no sense to how to use it the thermostate. Number jump from 22 degrees to 71,80,90 23,20,24,89, up and down arrows just jump number back and forth... You can eventually find Cool or Heat but temp settings are so messed up big time. No way to set auto if you can not select a temp!!! 8) Plugs in bed and stove areas (oh wait...thats all the plugs) they were not screwed into the wall, they were pulling out befor we even bought the camper. fortunately the dealer fixed them. 10) there are 2 Waste outlets. One for Kitchen sink (dead center under the camper), and one for Bath room near rear. Make sure you buy 2 septic drains (one has to be really long) oh and a "Y" to tie them in together as camp sites dont let you dump gray water on the ground and Only one septic connection 11) Fit and finish trim all cut to long and sagging, bowing. Had to be fixed So here it is August 2020, finally able to use it the 2nd time. Can not give you feed back on the Bathroom as we have not been able to use it. Connected the Water and its leaking out the back and rear tire area where walls were fixed. Still waiting on service to come look and see what broken now.
- Diane Ziegler, Massachusetts

2020-08-22 2019 Keystone Outback 340BH View Listings

I have the 2019 Outback. Model 340BH. This is the worst camper I have ever owned. We have used it three times. We bought it brand new last August. We used it twice last year and once in July this year. Every day we used it the floor seemed to get worse. It felt like we were going to fall right through it. The day we got home we took it back to the dealership we bought it from. They contacted the manufacturer and they said ( long story short ) that it needs to go back to the manufacturer and be rebuilt. The manufacturer called me yesterday and told me the same thing. Cory from there customer service department called me. I told him I don’t want that camper back after they rebuild it. I don’t feel like it has a strong enough structural frame under it. They will only give me another one year warranty on it. I was on month away from my warranty ran out this time. What if it does the same thing just after my new warranty runs out. We paid $ 50,000 dollars for this. The first thing I noticed when hooking it up the trim above the living room slide out was popped out. When we got to the camp ground it rained one night and we had two roof leaks. One above the shower and one above the kitchen island. This is the worst camper I have ever owned. I want my money back
- Mark Albee, Iowa

2020-08-16 2018 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 232RB View Listings

We purchased a 2018 232RB SLX Jayco Jayflight. Our first opinion regarding this travel trailer remains unchanged. The floor plan is a good one. However,the more time you spend in the unit, the defects become more apparent. Such as; part of kitchen counter was not installed straight, screws installed on an angle, trim that was touched up from minor scratches not done by us. This is probably a common repair by many manufactures other than Jayco. Clearance light under outdoor stair installed on a very noticeable angle. Under the unit was not seal entirely. One evening we had a very large rat looking for dinner under our sink. Service issues, there were several that were not handled well by our dealer. Their approach to service was if they ignored you long enough you would go away. We just went to another dealer that was personable & professional. Jayco always answered our questions! What is most baffling, bad dealers do not seem to have to answer to big brother. In the future when it is time to make a new purchase, I think we will leave our Jayco behind & look to at different manufactures. We will ask more questions & take a much closer look !! Happy Caming!!!
- Barney, Ontario

2020-08-16 2021 East to West Bella Terra 250BH View Listings

Just bought after having many rv’s over my 30 years of Rv-Ing. Read the reviews before purchasing And for the $ hands down Best Buy. I’ve never had any brand that hasn’t had an issue. We loved the outdoor kitchen, king bed, powder coated frame and especially the bigger refrigerator that can’t be found within the competitions price point. First trip out had little to no issues but did opt for the dealers sway bar option to be added that helped with minimizing the road vibrations for the trailer that we knew would lead to several issues posted in other reviews.
- Robin, Missouri

2020-08-15 2017 Coachmen Catalina 293RLDS View Listings

We loved the floor plan. We bought it brand new, and after the dealer prepped it and put our weight distribution hitch on we were good to go. From day one it was nothing but problems. Collapsed levers, refrigerator trim falling off, shades that would not stay up, kitchen sink drain leaking, shower valves leaking inside the wall, no heat in the bedroom, gutter rails leaking, awning would not roll in straight, both slide outs gouging into the flooring, trim missing, trim falling off, moodlights on framing falling off, slide out falling out at top while going down the road, A/C freezing up, oven not relighting after getting to temperature. I am sure I am missing something... the dealer did buy it back after only five months.... buyer beware.
- Bill Moon, Florida

2020-08-11 2000 BigFoot BigFoot 25B21RB View Listings

Bought this RV used 5 years ago. We were looking for a trailer to accommodate 2-3 adults, be towable with a small truck (Tacoma, V6 engine), and be small enough to fit on most campground spots, not just pull-throughs. We have taken the BigFoot around the East of North America. Excellent construction and insulation compared to more mainstream manufacturers, with solid floors, oak cabinets, real mattresses, full-size fridge and freezer. The floor plan is conservative, but efficient. The full restroom with separate shower and hot water is great. The fiberglass shell is reassuring, solid, and easy to work with. The windows' glass is thermal, and combined with full polyurethane insulation, extends the camping season through late November, in Canada. The only drawback; the BigFoot is about as aerodynamic as a mountain; it's a cube. The front with its window cover is almost vertical. The sidewalls are vertical. Would buy again in a heartbeat, and would buy nothing else. Our previous "Jayco & Co" didn't hold up against this 20-year-old BigFoot. Even our Winnebago doesn't compare in terms of build quality.
- Dany Salvail, Quebec

2020-08-11 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 262BH View Listings

Not a good purchase, I would not recommend my Colman Lantern. First year breakdowns. Hot water gas valve LP has regulator Awning clips Air conditioning Computer board in refrigerator Terrible mistake making this purchase.
- William Rymer, Tennessee

2020-08-07 2020 Venture RV Sonic 231VRL View Listings

Me and my husband have been researching for 3 years and we kept coming back to the Sonic 231. First trip out everything worked great! Only thing we had an issue with was a small snag in the mattress, dealership said to use until the fall and they would get a new one from the factory. Factory had it waiting at the dealership.
- F Collier, North Carolina

2020-08-05 2021 Jayco White Hawk 27RB View Listings

GOOD STUFF: This RV has a quality build and the best warranty we could find. It's great for towing with the spilt axels. At first it seems like there is very little storage in the kitchen but with a pantry on each side of the bathroom door, there is enough room. We are full time RVers and are starting out with this 27RB. We chose the free-standing table and chairs to give us more room, the modern farmhouse interior which gives it a nice bright, roomy feeling, and the fireplace takes the chill out in the morning rather than using propane. Overall we're pretty satisfied so far. NOT SO GOOD STUFF: DEFINITELY don't plan on using the mattress that comes with the White Hawks! I had to do a lot of research to find out about it but I got to the bottom of it. It's made by Indratech who claim that their "fibre" is better than foam for all kinds of reasons. It's made out of recycled polyester bottles! While it may be "green," it's like sleeping on bricks!! The ground would have been more comfortable. Within the first week, we ordered an Inofia from Amazon which solved the sleeping problem. The layout of this camper could be improved. So much window space in the bedroom is redundant and the blinds, even though they are dark brown or black, don't provide any real privacy. Not like the Rockwood day/night shades. The warp and weave of the shades is much too open. A better layout would be to have the seating area at the front of the unit, not have a superslide at all, just a slide for the dinette, and put the bedroom at the rear of the unit as another slide out. If you get one of these units and get the fold out sofa in case you have company, you will find that when you fold out the couch, you block your way to the bathroom so beware if you get up in the night! We got the theatre seating instead. Can't have guests but this is really a couples' coach anyway. Only other thing we've noticed so far is that the plywood for the bed could have been finished off better. We vacuumed plywood chips for a few days after we got the camper. Still, it's better than most and this is our fifth home away from home.
- Betty, Minnesota

2020-08-04 2020 KZ Sportsmen Destination 364BH View Listings

Bought three months ago brand new. Only been in it two months and have some serious water issues. Constantly battling mold and mildew under bed storage in master. Under kitchen sink as the seal seems to be bad and causes serious condensation that is not noticeable unless crawling in cabinets and removing all the drawers. My master bedroom walls are buckling and leaking black stuff down them. I have contacted KZ about their 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and am waiting to hear back. Really makes me second guess this quality from the manufacturer. I thought I got a steal of a deal but now I am thinking I got what I paid for. Also thought I was making an investment instead of paying for places to live while traveling on road for work and this has been a big bummer. Had the light go out inside of trailer for water heater after only a month of it being on. The gutter from beginning leaked all the moisture from AC onto awning so I can only imagine with a little more time how badly that will damage the awning with the sun and water fighting each other.Seems like good quality as with buying a house until you get settled and start noticing the small things that turn into a huge headache.
- Rick Smith, Louisiana

2020-08-04 2021 Palomino Puma 22FKC View Listings

First trip in it was taken weekend of July 31-Aug 2nd. Trailer sits high and catches tons of wind. NOT towable with a 1/2 ton truck for long mileages beyond 60-65mph. I tow with a ‘17 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel, and it’s tapping that platform out on power. Wood chips left on top of cabinets from manufacturing, trim pieces not completely attached in a couple of spots. Dealer had to fix leaking fresh water dump valve connection before delivery. For what I paid, $23k and change, although that was cheaper than other brands with similar floor plans, I expect more. Twenty thousand plus dollars for a stick and tin built trailer is a lot, and I feel fit/finish effort should have been greater. Roofing material has bubbles in multiple spots. I suspect due to very poor quantity of roofing adhesive applied during manufacturing process. The EPDM adhesive is cheap stuff so I don’t get skimping on that. The slideout uses an EPDM roof instead of an awning topper. This is good and bad. Bugs and debris will come into the trailer when retracting slide despite the weather stripping that’s in place. I get up on a ladder and broom it off before retracting. The shower stall and solid shower door/wall instead of a curtain is nice. The DC powered frig doesn’t use propane so there is one less sidewall and one less roof vent. This is a win, less bugs intruding since the side vent for a propane frig is a popular spot for insects to enter. iRV radio/DVD unit main screen stopped working during my first trip but I don’t singularly blame Puma for that. Cheap Chinese made junk. Warranty should pickup the tab for another unit. Overall I would buy this unit again but I don’t think I’d purchase it at the same price point.
- Mike Druhl , Texas

2020-08-01 2012 Heartland North Trail 26 View Listings

This trailer has manufacturing issues. Windows lacked original seals, skylights leak. Leaks down walls, onto floors...it has been a constant issue. When you have to take windows out to find there is no seal, you know there is no quality control at the factory. We have messed with the window for years. Never real7z3d the issue because it was garage kept. It had to rain on us while camping, for us to figured out water was running between the vinyl wall onto the floor. Of course by that time the OSB was rotting. We love the camper's inside,but will never buy a Northtrail again. We do not recommend it either.
- lisabkost, Indiana

2020-07-31 2017 Forest River Wild Cat Maxx 30DB View Listings

I bought my Wildcat Maxx Trailer new in August of 2017. I'm a snowbird and live in it during summers in the northwest. I love the Trailer. It is a higher quality which shows in the cost. Real wood inside makes it extremely beautiful. Here is my complaint. One buys an expensive trailer, it looks great, and then you live in it. The sofa is so uncomfortable; you can't get away from the center steel bar that runs down the middle. You sit on pillows to survive it. Miserably uncomfortable! The dining table cushions are also awful. Cheap foam! I have put cushy rubber mats for standing and cut them down to fit under the cushions for some help along will pillow sitting. I write, and it is a terrible place to land for any time. So I've had it. I spent $120 on new 4-inch foam and replaced all the old cushioned foam and also shoved it into my sofa! I just finished the installation that took a couple of hours. What a difference! It is marvelously comfortable. I'm thrilled! My question to you, Forest River, is: Why do you go cheap on something so crucial to our daily experience? You put in a sound sleep mattress. You get a trailer Manufacturer priced at $47,000, and from the get-go, you can not comfortably sit in it! I fix it for $120, what would have cost you $30? It was vital for me to write a review because I have spent so much time bitching at your poor quality and my discomfort that I felt I should finally tell you about it. It sure makes me think that as a company, you don't have it together to miss something so important. By the way, I am ending my irritation right here and now, this subject is closed. And as I say goodbye, my bottom is the happiest it has been in my Wild Cat! Trish Hatley !
- Trish Hatley, Washington

2020-07-30 2018 Outdoors RV Mountain Series 18RBS View Listings

Bought this February 2018 (in Seattle) at the RV show, but didn't use it until June. It replaced a Jayco that we had tons of issues with (saved for another review). What impressed us about this trailer was that unlike the Jayco, it seemed to be built like a tank. And indeed, it's porky for its length. Only real design-related issue we did not like was the bed facing sideways instead of lengthwise, making it harder to get in and out of without climbing over the wife, and harder to make the bed. But we knew about this when we bought it so it. In 2 years of ownership, the ONLY things that went wrong were related to user error: 1) An errant cast iron frying pan popped the staples out of the side of the kitchen cabinet. I fixed with with some nice brass screws. 2) One of the screws holding the bumper pad above a drawer handle under the dinette seat ripped out from getting in and out of the seat (a side effect of short legs). Fixed that issue as well. Otherwise, this short and somewhat heavy trailer was great. I say was because someone stole it earlier this month. Huge bummer all the way around. We'll miss it.
- Seth Eisenberg, Washington

2020-07-29 2018 Dutchmen Kodiak Ultimate 330BHSL View Listings

Read before your purchase!!!! In 2017 I purchased a 2018 Dutchman Kodiak ultimate. I paid $40000 for this camper. From the moment I took it off the lot and set it up for the very 1st time I have had nothing but problems out of this camper. From faucets leaking, Trim falling off, Bunk beds breaking (70 lb children, 300lb limit), Water heater issues, And now my current most devastating problem. My slide in my kitchen, Got stuck out halfway after making a loud grinding sound. I called the local RV mechanic to help. What had happened is the cables from the pulley system On my slide were crossed, Therefore every time my slide was let out they were rubbing. They rubbed in till they frayed. Therefore causing my slide to get stuck. I had to pay to have the cables removed and my slide manually put out. Now my slightest out for good. In the meantime, The technician that took out the cables realized that the floor was soft over there. Mind you the slide is up against a wall where you would not normally walk or stand. So we did not notice it. We went into further investigation and realized that the bunkhouse floors are soft as well, Which is on the other side of the wall that I was just speaking of. After dealing with the dealership and the Kodiak warranty department, They are not going to fix this issue. Their words are, You should have done a maintenance. This is a maintenance problem not a Manufacturers problem. So, The person that twisted the cables installing the slide, which did not let the slide come out all the way, Which we did not know about, We thought it was out all the way, Didn't realize that they had twisted the cables and not that's could be a problem? Also being overlooked by the inspector at the dealership? Now it's my problem. I should have had maintenance done. So having maintenance done would have noticed the twisted cables? Like the other 2 people involved in handling my camper noticed? So the maintenance Tech would have noticed as well? No, he would NOT have noticed because the slide is up against a wall!!!! The only person who would have noticed this is the person that put it together!! And didn't care that he or she messed up! It's not Their camper to deal with right? So why worry about it? I Would like everyone to share my story and pass the word: KEYSTONE DOES NOT BACK THEIR PRODUCT!!! Therefore remember that when you decide to go camper shopping and see how beautiful they are in the beginning, Then you set it up and realize it's a piece of junk, With the big price tag and pretty lights.
- Amber Staten, Ohio