Travel Lite Travel Lite RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite Travel Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don Gill from New York says:

Have you owned any Travel Lite Travel Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Travel Lite Travel Lite 890sx View Listings

This is our second slide on Travel Lite truck camper. The camper is mounted to our Ford F-250. We have a full queen bed w 8" memory foam mattress, 4cub. 3 way fridge, and a jack/knife sofa dinette combination. We opted not to get the shower in this unit since we never used them in our previous rigs. Since my truck is an extended cab we have plenty of storage which allows us to carry an inflatable kayak. We absolutely love the unit. The ease of maneuverability and go anywhere a pick up truck can go is a really anxiety reliever. Fully loaded my mileage varies from 10.5 to 11.5. We have been twice for 30 days at a time and fully enjoy the camper.
- Don Gill, New York

2019-05-15 2006 Travel Lite Travel Lite 30BHS View Listings

Great for family fun. Lots of room in the back bunks. Comfortable sofa, even when used as a bed. Folds out and in very easy. Large refrigerator that holds plenty for the whole weekend. Would recommend.
- Amylase67 , Missouri

2018-12-11 2016 Travel Lite Travel Lite 800SBX View Listings

I bought an 800sbx truck camper in 2016. It is nice but poorly made. It was a custom order and I wish I sent it back. Screws throughout the camper were put in crooked. 2 years later with only 4 outings and the front corner of the overhang is rotten! No support from travel lite except to call back with a credit card and they will sell me panelling to fix it. Stay away and buy a good camper brand.
- Rick, British Columbia

2017-06-26 2011 Travel Lite Travel Lite 1000SLRX View Listings

I purchased this truck camper to augment my 5th wheel RV for short trips. I use the same truck to tow my 5th wheel and use the slide in truck camper. This worked great. However, due to the height of the truck bed, climbing in and out of the truck camper is less convenient, especially for my wife and dog. We ended up not using it as frequently as I thought. I used it more as a bachelor pad for individual trips. For this purpose it worked great. It functions perfect. I recommend it for individual use, or by young mobile couples.
- Paul Kosieracki, Florida

2015-02-06 2011 Travel Lite Travel Lite 890RX View Listings

- Don Gill, New York

2014-12-29 2011 Travel Lite Travel Lite 890RX View Listings

This is a hard sided truck camper. We upgraded from a pop up truck camper and installed an 8" memory foam mattress. My wife and I really enjoy being able to go anywhere with this setup especially with four wheel drive. It has all the comforts of a larger RV but is much more versatile.
- Don G, New York