Travel Lite Reviews on RV Insider (53)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

John from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

The look and layout of the camper is nice. The quality is terrible. The passenger side fender FELL OFF and trashed the tires the third time we used our travel trailer! And eight weeks later, nothing has happened to resolve the issue. And as some of you may know, many states have laws against fenderless vehicles. Since we have purchased the Falcon 24BH from the dealer, we have had the following occur: --Awning mount came off of trailer upon first use --Flooring started to bubble up --Inside door trim constantly falls off --Passenger side fender fell off while driving down the interstate. Caused tire damage and travel delays. --Kitchen backsplash peels off --Wall paper peels off --Gaps in external caulking --Rear leveling jacks were secured to the bumper with screws that go through the bumper preventing storage of sewer hose
- John, Colorado

2021-04-28 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

We just got rid of this horrible RV. I paid 40k for it and was lucky to get 13k for it. The roof is rotten after 18 months of use. Slider is broken. After hard braking to avoid an accident, the whole RV was shifted and off sides with the back warped and caving into center. This is not normal but horrible workmanship. Lifetime warranty on tires are a joke since they basically went out of business and do not make this model. You cannot get replacement parts. Worst RV and company EVER!
- KATHY FANNY, Florida

2021-04-19 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

We have had great luck with our Falcon. It is by far the coolest looking Trailer where ever we go. The floor plan is excellent with the bed up front. We hung a privacy curtain to section off the bed. The underneath of the Trailer has easy access. There is one section under there that I stored the potty cart with a cargo net and straps. This trailer has adequate storage space. I installed a easy slider drawer in the front one just to make access easier in the storage that goes through to the other side of the camper. Towing is a breeze with our Yukon you hardly know it's back there. The dinette slider really increases the living space inside. The Falcon is perfect for a couple however you could get by with a third person as the table makes a bed. The kitchen area is small but it gets the job done. In conclusion I would recommend this trailer for someone starting out with the RVing experience.
- Joe Ewing, California

2021-04-12 2021 Travel Lite Rayzr FB View Listings

No seal or caulking around hole in the wall, pan under a.c.to catch rain not wide enough,flaps don't fit tight against sides,air for rear condenser comes in thru 1 inch gap above a.c.and is right above where hot air is coming out,nothing to keep bugs out, holes in the wall between a.c.and overhead compartment so bugs can get in living quarters. If you have a Rayzr that doesn't have a roof vent above a.c. look behind refrigerator to see if wall between a.c.and refrigerator has holes, if so you can get carbon monoxide in camper when on propane.See videos on YT. The dealer falsely advertised this camper having a fiberglass roof and fully insulated.unfortunately I bought online and had shipped.
- Steve Machen, Arkansas

2021-03-16 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

What an absolute nightmare this was to own! I bought this brand new and from day one....too many problems to list. Thank goodness I got rid of it!!! Please do your homework before considering this. Absolute beautiful floor plan but NOT built to last.
- Patrick, Missouri

2021-03-08 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-21RB View Listings

The poorest quality trailer I’ve ever owned, was brand new and No warranty from Vision RV, because travellite shutdown. 1st time out short in electric hitch, trailer raised to max when we were sleeping, that was replaced from dealer, but bent back jacks a bit. Second time out, it rained and bathroom was getting flooded ??!. Called dealer and only would give me a deal on labour, wow, yes only labour. I resealed the flat roof myself. Now just brought home from storage and most of the external caulking has pushed out of the corner joints??
- John, Alberta

2021-02-27 2021 Travel Lite Super Lite 770RSL View Listings

I am interested in this truck camper. I have an F150 Long bed. Will it fit in my truck. If so I am offering you 22,000 cash. Live in Las Vegas. That’s because there’s so many other added charges . My name is Jim please call me at 702-575-4966
- James Raftery, Nevada

2021-01-26 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model C View Listings

DO NOT BUY from this company. Evoke Model C- Bought this used, dealership did not inform me that the prev owner traded it in due to mult problems with water leaks (I tracked the former owner down). First time out with unit the door fell apart (I'm not exaggerating, it literally came apart) and we could not shut the door. The outdoor kitchen is useless, first time we put a pot on it, the whole grill and knobs melted. Looking at it from behind (didn't notice this on the lot), the whole unit is crooked on the chasis. Most recently the inner shower door fell off (again, not exaggerating, it literally fell off and shattered all over the bathroom), the door is properly latched. It's a waste of time trying to talk to a live person at Travel Lite. They take no responsibility for what is a beautiful but poorly constructed product. I cannot even imagine what's going to go wrong with this thing next.
- meganmunn, Oklahoma

2021-01-23 2017 Travel Lite Travel Lite 960RX View Listings

Slide in camper was delivered without many of the options that were ordered AND PAID FOR. Never refunded the difference for the "missing" options. Did not re-enforce the structure to handle dually brackets again originally ordered with. Made me pay for the dually brackets out of pocket. 1 year in the camper is showing definite signs that something is wrong with the camper stays(jacks) Manufacture is not willing to arrange for another shop to do the work and the camper has to be driven 650 miles with only 3 working mounting points. Manufacturer calls me 6 weeks later to tell me the camper is done. When I arrive on site (after driving 650 miles) the camper is sitting there crooked with one of the stays(jacks) pulled out of the side of the camper. I am forced to leave the camper on site and drive back home. drove back out there another 6 weeks later to pick up the camper only to be told that they just didn't address some of the items the camper was being brought back for warranty service for. (bad locks, electric heater element never installed etc) Got the camper all ready to go for a trip today and found a nasty little surprise they left for me. Out of negligence or malice I'm not sure... They wired a 12v receptacle backwards blowing out a chromecast and TV. Incredibly infuriating to work with. No accountability and an overall marginal product. Spend your money elsewhere.
- Marc Richardson, Maryland

2021-01-06 2020 Travel Lite Rayzr FB View Listings

I bought a new truck camper from highway 34 RV in November 2020, paying $14,368. I have numerous issues and the dealer and company are both worthless. Ryan, CEO of travel lite called me a dick and hung up on me when I confronted him about the language. Jamie the CFO lied about Ryan's behavior. This company is a joke.
- Jon Hopkins, Pennsylvania

2021-01-03 2018 Travel Lite Falcon 24RBK Turismo View Listings

Bought this camper 2 years ago.Love the look of this camper,butttt, every time i go somewhere with it tthere are metal shavings falling on the floor, on the counter top, and on the beds. Bad to wkke up in the nite with a metal shaving gouging you or step on them while going to the bathroom. The screws in the fenders kept falling out so replaced them with stainless steel bolts and lock nuts where could get to them. The screws for thelatchs on the gargo doors are only into the sheet metal and keeps backing out. The slide out has never completely closed at rhe bottom. The water tank has buldged down 6 inchs so had to put reinforcing blocks under it. There is a constant odor coming from around the comode. Would I buy or recommend this camper. NO NO NO
- Daniel Picklesimer, West Virginia

2020-12-30 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

No quality in installation of Accessories, Sealing Water Leaks poor drainage Toilet valves and Kitchen Sink Valve cheap plastic 300S toilet is an issue no make anymore spare tire 4 Sizes Smaller. Walls Bubbles and Sweat. Finishing wallpaper trim pealing. Leaks water from roof down in our radio and water lesks under our mattress. Tarp over our entire camper. No help from camping world. All of this still going on. Fix one area leaks someplace else
- Nathan Sefton, Arkansas

2020-12-01 2021 Travel Lite Travel Lite 800X View Listings

Beautifully appointed inside and out. Light enough to carry on my Ram 1500 short bed. Three cheers for the folks at the factory in Indiana who did a structural repair that was due to the camper not being mounted quite right on my truck. They didn’t have time, but squeezed me in anyway and went the extra mile with the repair. They’re kind, friendly folk out there!
- Bob, Colorado

2020-10-30 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model L View Listings

Dented fender...1 year later still not received parts to replace. Flooring caving in in rear near furnace. Flooring easily rips. Wall in bedroom came completely open on first trip out. Slide out will not come in or out. Had to have counters replaced and the wall covering in the kitchen peeled off. 100% disappointed in the very low quality of workmanship and zero support in warranty work. Getting a lawyer is the next step. 1 year and Ive received 2 parts that were in worse shape than what they were to replace. Manufacturer will not return ANY calls to me or the dealership. BUYER BEWARE. If you have extra money to throw away then this junk is for you!
- Shelley Gregory, Idaho

2020-10-22 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

If I could give this RV a zero in most categories I would. The floor plan is the only thing great about it. I had the misfortune of buying into Travel Lite's old reputation but ding the Evoke to be the worst made RV I have ever owned (and possibly been in). When we first got it home and showered for the first time water leaked all over the floor because it wasn't sealed correctly. The smart awning wasn't very smart The first time it closed it rolled up crooked and had to be adjusted by the dealer to get it to close correctly (this is an ongoing issue). It took over 6 weeks to get the spare tire that was promised on the day of purchase. We are still waiting 4 months later to have The damaged J-roll replaced (another warranty issue from date of purchase). The central heat wasn't hooked up correctly and had to be repaired by the dealer. The slide out in ours was pulling the walks with it when in use. It leaked so bad at the top of the slide out that it was pouring into the dining area. My husband and I live in it full-time so it was extremely inconvenient when it had to be sent back to the manufacturer to be rebuilt. When shipped back to Colorado from the manufacturer damage to the J-roll, tires and rims occurred. The manufacturer is supposed to come to us to repair that next week. When we got it back home we noticed that not only was the above mentioned damage done but the spare tire was also damaged. It apparently was dragging on the ground for some time that it is now square. If I knew when I bought this RV that I do now I would have run away as fast as I could.
- Bethany Schoneck, Colorado

2020-08-18 2019 Travel Lite Falcon F-23TH View Listings

Our camper is the 2017 model. The trailer is nicely laid out for two adults, three is squeezing it. It tows well with our 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe using the weight distribution hitch we had installed at the time of purchase. We dry camp most of the time at state campgrounds and have never used the on board systems. The back door/ramp is very handy to help keep the camper cool and the air clear when using the cook top inside. I took a pair of those cheap "As Seen on TV" walk through screen doors and stuck them together wide enough to cover the entire rear opening to help keep the bugs out. The screen is attached to the frame with self adhesive hook & loop tape I found on Ebay. Fit and finish is really basic but adequate. I replaced the included mattress with a 9 inch innerspring model which is much more comfortable. We use a Luggable Loo for liquids only that I empty every day and I'm installing a C-Head composting toilet for use next year. For food storage we use a large Igloo wheeled cooler with block ice that I drain by pointing the open drain valve at the rear door to empty it. There are 12 LED light fixtures on the interior of an under 23 foot camper. The most important change I would make is to change the roofing system used on the toy hauler. I did not know it at the time of purchase that the roof looks like a 300 pounder was using the roof to jump rope on. The AC is sagging and there is a large dent in the roof just above the back door that looks like it happened before the trailer left the factory. After a heavy rain storm last week we had water come into the trailer wetting the rear 3 feet of the ceiling. The windows at each end of the Queen bed need to be higher as we have pushed out the screen part of the window at the foot of the bed out with our feet while sleeping. There are 2 skylights at the forward end but none at the rear where it it can get pretty dark necessitating the use of a a headlamp or the overhead lights. The main entrance door really needs a window.
- kpinvt, Vermont

2020-08-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Our 2018 F24BH has had some issues with manufacture, standard equipment failure and camping world no help.. Awning support hardware failure, trim exterior and interior ineffective. I need advice from tech support on fix and repair. Call us 5017721098.
- Nathan Sefton , Arkansas

2020-07-26 2021 Travel Lite Peak 9 770 View Listings

ok just bought a truck camper 2021 travel lite 770 peak 9.love it new light interior white with neat red lighting .nice fiberglass front nose front end and sides .new sharp grey color .with microwave ,ac,electric jacks,shower love it .very sharp light weight travel lite did some restructuring and doing a great job check.out there new hot looking line up.
- Terrylerch, Pennsylvania

2020-07-16 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

Cut every single corner they could in building these. They have a great look to them, but do NOT purchase because these campers have been half-assed to the max. I was a first time buyer and did not look into them like I should have.
- Jack J, Texas

2020-06-19 2018 Travel Lite Extended Stay 840SBRX View Listings

I used to sell the Travel Lite Truck campers. Unfortunately the Travel Lite truck campers are built quite shoddily. We have had several campers delivered to us recently that we had to send back due to poor workmanship. Years ago, they were pretty nice, but now, with front end profit being the primary driver, the Travel Lite Truck campers lack in quality, value, and attention to detail. So SAD! - Mike Prosser
- Mike Prosser, Wisconsin

2020-06-10 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL RV'S AND THIS ONE IS THE WORST. SHOWER, TOILET LEAKED . TOOK BACK TO CAMPING WORLD WHERE THEY SAID IT WAS FIXED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. FINALLY WE REPLACED THE TOILET AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REPAIRING THE SHOWER OUR SELF. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DO NOT PURCHASE THESE UNITS. THEY ARE JUNK.
- ANITA M. GARY, Texas

2020-05-17 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

First time RV buyer, ever since I hooked up to this thing it’s been nothing but a problem. Day 1 tongue on hitch froze up, completely. I couldn’t even do it manually. Week 2 horrible mildew smell coming from bedroom AC. I took a look and come to find out the out a unit and filter from 2015! Pay all this money for stuff from 2015? Then my furnace starts making the most horrible sound. Worked on that and the motor wasn’t secured properly. 2 weeks ago I noticed my under belly was sagging and what do you know both sinks, shower and toilet have been leaking for the past 3 months! I probably have black lung now! Stay away! They have be able to get away with scamming us for way to long. I’m taking action!
- Justin McBee, Texas

2020-04-22 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

We bought this RV in April 2019 it went back to them Because we had a water leak They forgot to close the valve then we took it camping in June went camping for two weeks had no pressure of water could not get the air conditioner to work and I can go on and on about other stuff I would not recommend this RV to anyone we took it back in in October 2019 have Not since it’s April 2020 still have no answers Keep calling them and they give me no answers very unhappy We are still waiting on warranty work
- Kristy Bonney , Colorado

2020-02-19 2019 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Pulls like a dream! Lightweight, everything you need and more! Great storage capacity. Off the grid, no problem. Wonderful ground clearance, you can take off the pavement and find a hideaway! This travel trailer is a head turner everywhere we go!
- Matt j, Tennessee

2019-11-16 2019 Travel Lite Falcon F-23TH View Listings

We wanted a small lite toy hauler, and the falcon fit the bill. We bought new and have owned for a year now. Have had no major problems other than power Jack was not grounding good with a bike rack installed on it, was easy fix, done myself! Have done some mods to it like making a folding ramp to existing garage door to make loading motorcycle easier! So far so good, we are enjoying it very much!
- William Montgomery , Kentucky