Travel Lite RVs Reviews (30)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

John from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Travel Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

The look and layout of the camper is nice. The quality is terrible. The passenger side fender FELL OFF and trashed the tires the third time we used our travel trailer! And eight weeks later, nothing has happened to resolve the issue. And as some of you may know, many states have laws against fenderless vehicles. Since we have purchased the Falcon 24BH from the dealer, we have had the following occur: --Awning mount came off of trailer upon first use --Flooring started to bubble up --Inside door trim constantly falls off --Passenger side fender fell off while driving down the interstate. Caused tire damage and travel delays. --Kitchen backsplash peels off --Wall paper peels off --Gaps in external caulking --Rear leveling jacks were secured to the bumper with screws that go through the bumper preventing storage of sewer hose
- John, Colorado

2019-11-16 2019 Travel Lite Falcon F-23TH View Listings

We wanted a small lite toy hauler, and the falcon fit the bill. We bought new and have owned for a year now. Have had no major problems other than power Jack was not grounding good with a bike rack installed on it, was easy fix, done myself! Have done some mods to it like making a folding ramp to existing garage door to make loading motorcycle easier! So far so good, we are enjoying it very much!
- William Montgomery , Kentucky

2019-10-19 2018 Travel Lite Extended Stay 840SBRX View Listings

We wanted a light weight self contained cab over for a short bed f-350 to fit our long bed f-350 with an in bed fuel tank. The travel lite was the just the ticket. Clicket Rv made it happen in May 2019. We love it and have made 2500 miles with it from east Washington to West, from Idaho to Central Wyoming and return to East Washington. Had to have repair work from new bee mistakes. From two different incidents I almost have a new 2019. My wife is on O2 and her air machine fit perfect by the sink counter. I like the extra storage space between the camper and cab on top the toolbox fuel tank. For us the 840SBRX fits our lifestyle (retired and free to go where we can when we can) in comfort. I just wish there was a customer service for advice on upgrades like how to's for the DIY owners. Customer service @ Travel lite is supper efficient returning correspondence and assisting owners obtain replacement parts in a courteous friendly manner. It is like they really appreciate you and welcome you to their family. My problems were met with genuine concern and positive solutions. Happy camper Dan and Benjie Thomas
- Daniel Thomas, Washington

2019-10-07 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

DO stay away from this company. It no longer has the staff to support your product if you choose to purchase, or have purchased a trailer/truck camper from them. All competent employees were laid off and you will likely have no luck getting in contact with anyone worth talking to. Do not trust the owner or his sales guy as they are a key component of what's wrong with the company...And quite frankly, they don't care about the customer...Only care about themselves. Trust me, I've seen it first hand. Just do some digging online and you could find out what I mean. Good luck if you've purchased a Travel Lite and stay away if you're thinking about purchasing one.
- Anon Imus, Indiana

2019-10-06 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

Loving my EVOKE B! Also loved my Salesman Shannon who helped us narrow down our search for the perfect RV. Not so pleased with the customer service we are getting at our Houston Dealership. Pick up, repairs, and service have been a nightmare. We just took the rv in last week to see why the Electric Hot Water Heater is not working. Well.....it's missing. Does not have electric. However we were trained at our time of delivery on how to operate the electric Hot water Heater. Is this a common problem or just our Evoke B is missing the Electric Hot water Heater???
- Mairann, Texas

2019-10-04 2020 Travel Lite Rayzr FB View Listings

I love this RV Truck camper, travels well, nice and comfortable, selling for health reason, other wise I love it. lots of storage. good size. light weight easy to load and make a nice spare bedroom when co. comes for a visit. (when off truck).
- karen Taylor, Wisconsin

2019-09-16 2014 Travel Lite Ultra 1000SLRX View Listings

VERY COMFORTABLE UNIT. HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED TO ENJOY TRAVELING AND CAMPING. PLUG INTO ELECTRICAL FOR FULL AC OR DRY CAMP AND USE BUILT IN GENERATOR WHEN NEEDED. HOT WATER HEATER RUNS ON GAS OR ELECTRICAL...NICE WHEN WASHING DISHES OR SHOWERING.
- Steve, Oregon

2019-09-16 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model C View Listings

On Memorial Day weekend we took delivery of our Evoke model "C". The delivery was an absolute disaster. The dealer knew Nothing about the unit. It was filthy inside and out,they didn't even wash it after it was delivered. It didn't have the Fantastic fan we ordered and the salesman was so busy with other customers he couldn't be bothered to help us out. We took the trailer and left. We drove over 2 hours to take delivery or I would have left it there. We got it home,cleaned it up and left for Florida. Trailer trails great. From Florida to Austin Tx and no problems to speak of. Bed was unbelievably comfortable for a travel trailer and the bathroom in the model C is beyond compare. In Tx had to tighten the sink drain in the bathroom (no problem). I only have one complaint and that is there is no way to turn off the refrigerator once you connect to power. We have done a couple trips to the Jersey shore and Maryland and no problems. The floor is indestructible,but not as easy to clean as the manufacturer makes it out to be. We have had very good luck with it so far. I personally never thought I would use the sink in the bedroom but it really is convenient.I have also heard people say there is not enough storage. We have gone out for three weeks in a row and believe me,plenty of room.
- jack Helveston, Pennsylvania

2019-09-03 2020 Travel Lite Falcon 23TH View Listings

Every time we go camping everyone comes over because it’s The best looking camper we’v never had any trouble at all I think from talking to other campers the 2020 are much improved over 2018 model 5 stars for us we love it!!
- Michael Johnson, Kentucky

2019-08-10 2017 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

Purchased at Veurinks RV in Grand Rapids in2018; it was a 2017 model. Towed nicely home to Toronto Ontario. Used that summer in Outer Banks and South Carolina. Day one before leaving, the kitchen faucet leaked, couldn’t find proper washer so had to spend money on a new faucet. Didn’t notice the wrinkled/warped ceiling inside , probably was there at time of purchase but as newbies to the RV industry did not look close enough until we went south. Definitely a leak somewhere on the roof, my guess Is the AC unit. As the roof is perfectly flat, the AC water sits on top and forms what someone told me was the best description...”a birdbath.” Perfect analogy. Who makes a flat roof anymore? Over time(ie a yr later, summer 2019) the weight of the ac unit prevents most of the water to stay centered on top of the roof. Many factors entered into us not being able to bring it in for warranty repair. Reported the problems to Veurinks, who ensured they would warranty it thru other certified dealers( although they no longer sell Travel Lite Falcons anymore, lucky us we bought their last one!) it became a huge undertaking to get work done at nonFalcon dealers. (In fact TAC RV , where we camped close by , kept the unit in storage for repair ....then informed us that they couldn’t fix it....but we still paid for “storage.” Great, thanks TAC RV for telling us $200 later that you can’t fix it! Bottom line, don’t buy any flat top trailer. Check EVERYTHING before leaving the lot. Even if it takes hours....
- Erland Dreimanis, Ontario

2019-08-01 2017 Travel Lite Travel Lite 625SL View Listings

Poor quality control, shady dealers. Numerous repairs - outside Front skin under bed separated on first trip - needed to return to dealer for repair. Tie down eye-bolts pulled through due to water damage - warranty repair here in GA was done well but dealer sabotaged city water inlet check valve by using cone washer to jam closed. Most recent trip July - Front skin under bed separated again - not as bad as first time but still an issue. Had to re-caulk top & side seams, silicon just didn't hold. Outside door assist handle cracked. Have pictures of all.
- James Fulvi, Georgia

2019-06-09 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

Purchased my Model L brand new from a dealership out of Houston Texas. First time RV owner. Drove it home to park it in the drive way. Finally came around to setting everything up by myself. To find that both kitchen and shower leaked water onto the floor. Missing screws on driver side front fender. Underbody peeling back and coming apart in the front. LED remote not working. Decorative lights on the front of the camper not operating properly. The dealership was contacted and made aware of the issues. To be contacted saying it was ready to be picked up. Arrived to find the same problems not resolved. Left that day with the camper frustrated and on the way home. The passenger rear brake drum locked up on me causing of course tons of smoke. Possible wiring issues also. Keep getting notification on my dash of my F150 saying Trailer Wiring Fault. I would not recommend buying this brand.
- Conner Stevens, Texas

2019-06-01 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

I have owned several RV's through the years and this RV is affordable choice. It has lots of big rig features in a small easily tow-able size. The Falcon was recognized as camper of the year and that's how we discovered it. We had a minor road incident with ours and took it down to the plant to have it repaired with a much better price that any dealership around. They had it looking good as new while we waited and even winterized it for us. Very happy with ours! I don't know why there are some negative reviews, this is a great little gem!
- Amy Smith, Ohio

2019-06-01 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

No service problems and factory treated us great. Prior to 2018 there were reported problems with the original all-aluminum roof. However, company changed design in 2018 to a TPO roof. No problems!
- Carole Waldowski, Michigan

2019-05-15 2006 Travel Lite Travel Lite 30BHS View Listings

Great for family fun. Lots of room in the back bunks. Comfortable sofa, even when used as a bed. Folds out and in very easy. Large refrigerator that holds plenty for the whole weekend. Would recommend.
- Amylase67 , Missouri

2019-05-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon Toy Hauler View Listings

I traveled 600 miles to buy a new travel lite camper. We were sure it was the right one after doing extensive research. We found the quality of the campers to be of the lowest quality!!! Poor materials, screws coming out, decals coming off, seams not sealed, warped bathroom door, leaking roof etc. All the campers I checked were of the same quality. Sooo disappointed and now the search goes on.
- Gary Stevens , Maine

2018-12-30 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Well thought out design and the trailer tows really well. Quality is terrible. Brand new, first two trips and had doors falling off, covers falling off and a leaky roof. Called factory since they had already acknowledged leaky units to me and they just don't want to even respond about getting warranty work done. Not sure how well any work to fix these issues will be done, but not very optimistic at this point......
- Sean, Florida

2018-12-17 2018 Travel Lite Falcon Toy Hauler View Listings

The Falcon Toyhauler is a very good RV. It has all the room and amenities I wanted. It pulls like a dream. HOWEVER: I also wanted to be able to use the television via the remote Dish Network. Unfortunately, the wiring is either faulty or non-existent. I sent an email to the factory over a month ago and they have not responded at all. The dealer where I purchased the RV has tried on at least 3 occasions to fix the problem. He said the "factory" told him it was a problem with all the Falcons. Still they sell them with this problem. I am very disappointed in the manufacturer for not addressing this issue.
- ROY MCCOY, Texas

2018-12-11 2016 Travel Lite Travel Lite 800SBX View Listings

I bought an 800sbx truck camper in 2016. It is nice but poorly made. It was a custom order and I wish I sent it back. Screws throughout the camper were put in crooked. 2 years later with only 4 outings and the front corner of the overhang is rotten! No support from travel lite except to call back with a credit card and they will sell me panelling to fix it. Stay away and buy a good camper brand.
- Rick, British Columbia

2018-09-30 2017 Travel Lite Express E19QBH View Listings

This camper is great for a family with a limited tow capacity, but wants features of a bigger camper. First it is a breeze to tow and has the added safety of a double axle. It has a gross weight of 7300# and a dry weight of 2810#. It has two queen bunk beds up front. It also has a 28 gallon black tank, my family was able to go on a weeklong camping trip without the need to dump it. The 6 cu.ft.fridge is a must for long trips, and the air conditioner turns the camper into an ice box on hot summer days.
- Michael, New Hampshire

2018-09-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

I purchased this unit new and so far so good. I like the look of the interior and I like the fact that is has a full bath with sink and separate shower. My model is the 23RB or rear bath. It is not in the list on this site. One slide out. Very contemporary interior. Reading the other posts, I have two comments. First, the axle weight rating. There are two axles on my unit, each rated at 3500lbs. With the weight distributed over two axles, the issue of the axle not being able to carry the weight is not a concern. As far as a fender falling off, perhaps it was used as a step at one point. They look like you should be able to step on them as they are diamond plate in appearance and rugged looking. Problem is, they are only attached with a few sheet metal screws and some bonding material. They are placarded "Do Not Step". I am not saying that happened to the previous poster just mentioning it as a possibility. Thus far I have had zero problems. Some of the accessories are kind of cheap. You need to light pilot lights for the stove and water heater. I will post again should problems arise but I am happy with the unit thus far.
- Dexter, Florida

2017-12-23 2017 Travel Lite Rayzr FB View Listings

Bought the FB after a lot of investigation into what to get, main selling points are its cheap, and light wt. Not having the large cabover is ok, The bed is more than big enough. Mine has A/C, Fridge,stove, radio, sink. No toilet but no biggie. Very well insulated, and quiet. Love the FB and camp in it a lot. Has all the amenities of a full size minus the bathroom.
- Russ, Virginia

2017-11-16 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Almost had one of these units bought but the dry weight being so close to the rated axle weight of 3500 lbs bothered me. Found out Listed GVWR for the 24-BH is a little over 4100lb based on the weight capacity of the supplied tires. But here in Newfoundland the maximum load rating for insurance purposes is the lowest rated component which in this case is the 3500lb axle. Given a dry weight of 3200 lbs minus a tougne weight of 300lbs leaves a dry weight of 2900lb. I calculated the weight of a full fresh water tank, batteries, propane, and spare tire to be a little over 500lbs bringing the total to about 3400lbs. What this means is I can only add 50-100lbs of gear in order to remain below the 3500lb limit. This was all confirmed during a conversation with a technician at Travel Lite. The solution provided to me by the Travel Lite technician was to have the dealer install a larger axle at my cost.
- Paul Saunders, Newfoundland

2017-11-16 2018 Travel Lite Falcon 24BH View Listings

- Paul Saunders, Newfoundland

2017-06-26 2011 Travel Lite Travel Lite 1000SLRX View Listings

I purchased this truck camper to augment my 5th wheel RV for short trips. I use the same truck to tow my 5th wheel and use the slide in truck camper. This worked great. However, due to the height of the truck bed, climbing in and out of the truck camper is less convenient, especially for my wife and dog. We ended up not using it as frequently as I thought. I used it more as a bachelor pad for individual trips. For this purpose it worked great. It functions perfect. I recommend it for individual use, or by young mobile couples.
- Paul Kosieracki, Florida