Travel Lite Falcon RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite Falcon RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

John from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Travel Lite Falcon RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

The look and layout of the camper is nice. The quality is terrible. The passenger side fender FELL OFF and trashed the tires the third time we used our travel trailer! And eight weeks later, nothing has happened to resolve the issue. And as some of you may know, many states have laws against fenderless vehicles. Since we have purchased the Falcon 24BH from the dealer, we have had the following occur: --Awning mount came off of trailer upon first use --Flooring started to bubble up --Inside door trim constantly falls off --Passenger side fender fell off while driving down the interstate. Caused tire damage and travel delays. --Kitchen backsplash peels off --Wall paper peels off --Gaps in external caulking --Rear leveling jacks were secured to the bumper with screws that go through the bumper preventing storage of sewer hose
- John, Colorado

2019-08-10 2017 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

Purchased at Veurinks RV in Grand Rapids in2018; it was a 2017 model. Towed nicely home to Toronto Ontario. Used that summer in Outer Banks and South Carolina. Day one before leaving, the kitchen faucet leaked, couldn’t find proper washer so had to spend money on a new faucet. Didn’t notice the wrinkled/warped ceiling inside , probably was there at time of purchase but as newbies to the RV industry did not look close enough until we went south. Definitely a leak somewhere on the roof, my guess Is the AC unit. As the roof is perfectly flat, the AC water sits on top and forms what someone told me was the best description...”a birdbath.” Perfect analogy. Who makes a flat roof anymore? Over time(ie a yr later, summer 2019) the weight of the ac unit prevents most of the water to stay centered on top of the roof. Many factors entered into us not being able to bring it in for warranty repair. Reported the problems to Veurinks, who ensured they would warranty it thru other certified dealers( although they no longer sell Travel Lite Falcons anymore, lucky us we bought their last one!) it became a huge undertaking to get work done at nonFalcon dealers. (In fact TAC RV , where we camped close by , kept the unit in storage for repair ....then informed us that they couldn’t fix it....but we still paid for “storage.” Great, thanks TAC RV for telling us $200 later that you can’t fix it! Bottom line, don’t buy any flat top trailer. Check EVERYTHING before leaving the lot. Even if it takes hours....
- Erland Dreimanis, Ontario

2019-06-01 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

I have owned several RV's through the years and this RV is affordable choice. It has lots of big rig features in a small easily tow-able size. The Falcon was recognized as camper of the year and that's how we discovered it. We had a minor road incident with ours and took it down to the plant to have it repaired with a much better price that any dealership around. They had it looking good as new while we waited and even winterized it for us. Very happy with ours! I don't know why there are some negative reviews, this is a great little gem!
- Amy Smith, Ohio

2019-06-01 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-22RK View Listings

No service problems and factory treated us great. Prior to 2018 there were reported problems with the original all-aluminum roof. However, company changed design in 2018 to a TPO roof. No problems!
- Carole Waldowski, Michigan

2019-05-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon Toy Hauler View Listings

I traveled 600 miles to buy a new travel lite camper. We were sure it was the right one after doing extensive research. We found the quality of the campers to be of the lowest quality!!! Poor materials, screws coming out, decals coming off, seams not sealed, warped bathroom door, leaking roof etc. All the campers I checked were of the same quality. Sooo disappointed and now the search goes on.
- Gary Stevens , Maine

2018-12-30 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Well thought out design and the trailer tows really well. Quality is terrible. Brand new, first two trips and had doors falling off, covers falling off and a leaky roof. Called factory since they had already acknowledged leaky units to me and they just don't want to even respond about getting warranty work done. Not sure how well any work to fix these issues will be done, but not very optimistic at this point......
- Sean, Florida

2018-12-17 2018 Travel Lite Falcon Toy Hauler View Listings

The Falcon Toyhauler is a very good RV. It has all the room and amenities I wanted. It pulls like a dream. HOWEVER: I also wanted to be able to use the television via the remote Dish Network. Unfortunately, the wiring is either faulty or non-existent. I sent an email to the factory over a month ago and they have not responded at all. The dealer where I purchased the RV has tried on at least 3 occasions to fix the problem. He said the "factory" told him it was a problem with all the Falcons. Still they sell them with this problem. I am very disappointed in the manufacturer for not addressing this issue.
- ROY MCCOY, Texas

2018-09-12 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

I purchased this unit new and so far so good. I like the look of the interior and I like the fact that is has a full bath with sink and separate shower. My model is the 23RB or rear bath. It is not in the list on this site. One slide out. Very contemporary interior. Reading the other posts, I have two comments. First, the axle weight rating. There are two axles on my unit, each rated at 3500lbs. With the weight distributed over two axles, the issue of the axle not being able to carry the weight is not a concern. As far as a fender falling off, perhaps it was used as a step at one point. They look like you should be able to step on them as they are diamond plate in appearance and rugged looking. Problem is, they are only attached with a few sheet metal screws and some bonding material. They are placarded "Do Not Step". I am not saying that happened to the previous poster just mentioning it as a possibility. Thus far I have had zero problems. Some of the accessories are kind of cheap. You need to light pilot lights for the stove and water heater. I will post again should problems arise but I am happy with the unit thus far.
- Dexter, Florida

2017-11-16 2018 Travel Lite Falcon F-24BH View Listings

Almost had one of these units bought but the dry weight being so close to the rated axle weight of 3500 lbs bothered me. Found out Listed GVWR for the 24-BH is a little over 4100lb based on the weight capacity of the supplied tires. But here in Newfoundland the maximum load rating for insurance purposes is the lowest rated component which in this case is the 3500lb axle. Given a dry weight of 3200 lbs minus a tougne weight of 300lbs leaves a dry weight of 2900lb. I calculated the weight of a full fresh water tank, batteries, propane, and spare tire to be a little over 500lbs bringing the total to about 3400lbs. What this means is I can only add 50-100lbs of gear in order to remain below the 3500lb limit. This was all confirmed during a conversation with a technician at Travel Lite. The solution provided to me by the Travel Lite technician was to have the dealer install a larger axle at my cost.
- Paul Saunders, Newfoundland