Travel Lite Evoke RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite Evoke RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Travel Lite Evoke RVs? Write a review

2019-06-09 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

Purchased my Model L brand new from a dealership out of Houston Texas. First time RV owner. Drove it home to park it in the drive way. Finally came around to setting everything up by myself. To find that both kitchen and shower leaked water onto the floor. Missing screws on driver side front fender. Underbody peeling back and coming apart in the front. LED remote not working. Decorative lights on the front of the camper not operating properly. The dealership was contacted and made aware of the issues. To be contacted saying it was ready to be picked up. Arrived to find the same problems not resolved. Left that day with the camper frustrated and on the way home. The passenger rear brake drum locked up on me causing of course tons of smoke. Possible wiring issues also. Keep getting notification on my dash of my F150 saying Trailer Wiring Fault. I would not recommend buying this brand.
- Conner Stevens, Texas