Travel Lite Evoke RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite Evoke RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Conner Stevens from Texas says:

Have you owned any Travel Lite Evoke RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

Purchased my Model L brand new from a dealership out of Houston Texas. First time RV owner. Drove it home to park it in the drive way. Finally came around to setting everything up by myself. To find that both kitchen and shower leaked water onto the floor. Missing screws on driver side front fender. Underbody peeling back and coming apart in the front. LED remote not working. Decorative lights on the front of the camper not operating properly. The dealership was contacted and made aware of the issues. To be contacted saying it was ready to be picked up. Arrived to find the same problems not resolved. Left that day with the camper frustrated and on the way home. The passenger rear brake drum locked up on me causing of course tons of smoke. Possible wiring issues also. Keep getting notification on my dash of my F150 saying Trailer Wiring Fault. I would not recommend buying this brand.
- Conner Stevens, Texas

2019-10-07 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

DO stay away from this company. It no longer has the staff to support your product if you choose to purchase, or have purchased a trailer/truck camper from them. All competent employees were laid off and you will likely have no luck getting in contact with anyone worth talking to. Do not trust the owner or his sales guy as they are a key component of what's wrong with the company...And quite frankly, they don't care about the customer...Only care about themselves. Trust me, I've seen it first hand. Just do some digging online and you could find out what I mean. Good luck if you've purchased a Travel Lite and stay away if you're thinking about purchasing one.
- Anon Imus, Indiana

2019-10-06 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

Loving my EVOKE B! Also loved my Salesman Shannon who helped us narrow down our search for the perfect RV. Not so pleased with the customer service we are getting at our Houston Dealership. Pick up, repairs, and service have been a nightmare. We just took the rv in last week to see why the Electric Hot Water Heater is not working. Well.....it's missing. Does not have electric. However we were trained at our time of delivery on how to operate the electric Hot water Heater. Is this a common problem or just our Evoke B is missing the Electric Hot water Heater???
- Mairann, Texas

2019-09-16 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model C View Listings

On Memorial Day weekend we took delivery of our Evoke model "C". The delivery was an absolute disaster. The dealer knew Nothing about the unit. It was filthy inside and out,they didn't even wash it after it was delivered. It didn't have the Fantastic fan we ordered and the salesman was so busy with other customers he couldn't be bothered to help us out. We took the trailer and left. We drove over 2 hours to take delivery or I would have left it there. We got it home,cleaned it up and left for Florida. Trailer trails great. From Florida to Austin Tx and no problems to speak of. Bed was unbelievably comfortable for a travel trailer and the bathroom in the model C is beyond compare. In Tx had to tighten the sink drain in the bathroom (no problem). I only have one complaint and that is there is no way to turn off the refrigerator once you connect to power. We have done a couple trips to the Jersey shore and Maryland and no problems. The floor is indestructible,but not as easy to clean as the manufacturer makes it out to be. We have had very good luck with it so far. I personally never thought I would use the sink in the bedroom but it really is convenient.I have also heard people say there is not enough storage. We have gone out for three weeks in a row and believe me,plenty of room.
- jack Helveston, Pennsylvania