Travel Lite Evoke Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Travel Lite Evoke RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Conner Stevens from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

Purchased my Model L brand new from a dealership out of Houston Texas. First time RV owner. Drove it home to park it in the drive way. Finally came around to setting everything up by myself. To find that both kitchen and shower leaked water onto the floor. Missing screws on driver side front fender. Underbody peeling back and coming apart in the front. LED remote not working. Decorative lights on the front of the camper not operating properly. The dealership was contacted and made aware of the issues. To be contacted saying it was ready to be picked up. Arrived to find the same problems not resolved. Left that day with the camper frustrated and on the way home. The passenger rear brake drum locked up on me causing of course tons of smoke. Possible wiring issues also. Keep getting notification on my dash of my F150 saying Trailer Wiring Fault. I would not recommend buying this brand.
- Conner Stevens, Texas

2020-06-10 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL RV'S AND THIS ONE IS THE WORST. SHOWER, TOILET LEAKED . TOOK BACK TO CAMPING WORLD WHERE THEY SAID IT WAS FIXED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. FINALLY WE REPLACED THE TOILET AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REPAIRING THE SHOWER OUR SELF. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DO NOT PURCHASE THESE UNITS. THEY ARE JUNK.
- ANITA M. GARY, Texas

2020-05-17 2020 Travel Lite Evoke L View Listings

First time RV buyer, ever since I hooked up to this thing it’s been nothing but a problem. Day 1 tongue on hitch froze up, completely. I couldn’t even do it manually. Week 2 horrible mildew smell coming from bedroom AC. I took a look and come to find out the out a unit and filter from 2015! Pay all this money for stuff from 2015? Then my furnace starts making the most horrible sound. Worked on that and the motor wasn’t secured properly. 2 weeks ago I noticed my under belly was sagging and what do you know both sinks, shower and toilet have been leaking for the past 3 months! I probably have black lung now! Stay away! They have be able to get away with scamming us for way to long. I’m taking action!
- Justin McBee, Texas

2020-04-22 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

We bought this RV in April 2019 it went back to them Because we had a water leak They forgot to close the valve then we took it camping in June went camping for two weeks had no pressure of water could not get the air conditioner to work and I can go on and on about other stuff I would not recommend this RV to anyone we took it back in in October 2019 have Not since it’s April 2020 still have no answers Keep calling them and they give me no answers very unhappy We are still waiting on warranty work
- Kristy Bonney , Colorado

2019-10-07 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

DO stay away from this company. It no longer has the staff to support your product if you choose to purchase, or have purchased a trailer/truck camper from them. All competent employees were laid off and you will likely have no luck getting in contact with anyone worth talking to. Do not trust the owner or his sales guy as they are a key component of what's wrong with the company...And quite frankly, they don't care about the customer...Only care about themselves. Trust me, I've seen it first hand. Just do some digging online and you could find out what I mean. Good luck if you've purchased a Travel Lite and stay away if you're thinking about purchasing one.
- Anon Imus, Indiana

2019-10-06 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model B View Listings

Loving my EVOKE B! Also loved my Salesman Shannon who helped us narrow down our search for the perfect RV. Not so pleased with the customer service we are getting at our Houston Dealership. Pick up, repairs, and service have been a nightmare. We just took the rv in last week to see why the Electric Hot Water Heater is not working. Well.....it's missing. Does not have electric. However we were trained at our time of delivery on how to operate the electric Hot water Heater. Is this a common problem or just our Evoke B is missing the Electric Hot water Heater???
- Mairann, Texas

2019-09-16 2020 Travel Lite Evoke Model C View Listings

On Memorial Day weekend we took delivery of our Evoke model "C". The delivery was an absolute disaster. The dealer knew Nothing about the unit. It was filthy inside and out,they didn't even wash it after it was delivered. It didn't have the Fantastic fan we ordered and the salesman was so busy with other customers he couldn't be bothered to help us out. We took the trailer and left. We drove over 2 hours to take delivery or I would have left it there. We got it home,cleaned it up and left for Florida. Trailer trails great. From Florida to Austin Tx and no problems to speak of. Bed was unbelievably comfortable for a travel trailer and the bathroom in the model C is beyond compare. In Tx had to tighten the sink drain in the bathroom (no problem). I only have one complaint and that is there is no way to turn off the refrigerator once you connect to power. We have done a couple trips to the Jersey shore and Maryland and no problems. The floor is indestructible,but not as easy to clean as the manufacturer makes it out to be. We have had very good luck with it so far. I personally never thought I would use the sink in the bedroom but it really is convenient.I have also heard people say there is not enough storage. We have gone out for three weeks in a row and believe me,plenty of room.
- jack Helveston, Pennsylvania