Toyota Dolphin RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Toyota Dolphin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Toyota Dolphin RVs? Write a review

2018-11-22 1991 Toyota Dolphin 900 View Listings

This Dolphin is large enough for Two adults and 2 small dogs to travel in for extended periods of time. We traveled to the east coast and the west coast with no problems. It fits in a single parking place in a Walmart parking lot. It is compact but we were comfortable in it. It is well taken care of. Routine maintenance is up to date. We are selling it because we updated to a larger rig.
- marcia malisch, Colorado

2017-11-15 1988 Toyota Dolphin 900 View Listings

I have wanted a Dolphin for years! This is my first. Being thirty years old, it requiredcdomd work to mske it "sea-worthy". I put the effort into it, and now it is. We did a 75 dsy trip in it this fall, and came to love the simplicity of the lifestyle. It is perfect gor two of us, and our Wheaton. It drives effortlessly; I am prone to forget what is following along after the cab. After a thorough tuneup, it has performed dependably; I am told thst its 22re engine is the most dependable Toyota has produced. If I hadn't committed to another resource sucker, I could be quite content with thus. It always attracts admirers, wherever we go. A great little nachine that can be parked jyst about anywhere.
- Reid Turnquist, Colorado

2016-08-04 2004 Toyota Dolphin Toyota View Listings

Excellent condition and roomy. Very comfortable and clean. Has three sliders, washer dryer, sleeps 10. very easy to drive with family. We took it camping overnight. Kitchen is very nice with lots of storage room
- zafar mahmood, New Mexico