Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (77)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Tiffin Phaeton Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2019-06-23 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH View Listings

Tiffin is a very well thought of brand of RV.this unit is very well cared for and has been serviced and ready to go.one owner pick up at factory by owner.a good size easy to handle by inexperianced RV driver.very quiet ride.
- Dennis, Nebraska

2019-06-11 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH is a great coach with a fabulous layout! We lived in it for 8 months and had plenty of room. Two couches and a half bath make it the best layout for long stays! So dependable and so easy to get service at Tiffin in Red Bay. Best coach ever!
- Marsha Klimetz, Tennessee

2019-06-05 2012 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Original owner of a 2012 40 QBH and have had few problems and took it back to Tiffin in Red Bay, AL only once. Replaced memory foam mattress with a Sleep Number air mattress. Upgraded main TV and navigation system to newer technology.
- Jim Phillips , Florida

2019-05-05 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Pristine condition! With only 15,035 km this unit is like new. Very lovingly cared for in a heated storage Bay. The leather seats and couches are super luxurious and comfortable. The canopy over the TV means watching the game outside is possible. The Queen bed is a sleep by number bed-very comfortable. Good gas mileage.
- Judy Bood, British Columbia

2019-04-25 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

Lot of issues for the money paid. It was in the shop more than we used it. Traded for a 2016 Allegro Bus 45 ft. That was even worse. Major problems. Pipe broke under kitchen sink, blinds would not go up windshield, step to door broke, passenger seat footrest broke, toilet seal broke, the list goes on. We owned it for less than a year. Tiffin told us come to Alabama for a couple of weeks and we will fix everything. Really? A six figure brand new coach? We had it 6 months, got rid of it. Never again. Got a Redwood fifth wheel 2018. Perfect. No issues and super happy. If we ever did a bus again it would be Newell.
- Bailey, Colorado

2019-04-04 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

Super happy with our new coach. Our salesperson Tamara Gering was very knowledgeable and just awesome to deal with. North Trail RV was a great experience. Highly recommend both if you are in the market for a new coach.
- Spike LaCombe, Michigan

2019-02-22 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

Product has been great from the start and I would only bus a tiffin product for a class A motorhome in the future. People in Alabama at factory and service are great!! Have had very little service needs for the past 41/2 years. No wonder tiffin outsells all other motorhome manufacturers
- Bill Darby, Georgia

2019-02-07 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

I researched for 2 years prior to buying our Diesel pusher motorhome, and found that for 'average' RVing, either part time or full time, that the Phaeton fit the bill. For those that want extreme 'fanciness' Tiffin has those as well, you just pay more for them. It came down to Tiffin or Newmar, and I didn't like the all heat vents in the floor, over the Tiffin which just had one in the bedroom, and the rest along the sides. We've only owned our unit for a year, but did have to go to the U.S., as there where very few if any in this coach 'length' as we're able to park it in our driveway, plus has all the room we could ever want with the 4 slides. I feel that maintenance is the mainstay with regard to owning a trouble free unit, as I do much of my own, other than I recently had a full service, and was a little astonished as to the cost here in Canada! I had a Fumoto valve installed where the oil drain plug was, so I can drain my own oil, a gallon at a time...where I can start/stop the old oil flow as I wish, and once empty - refill it with new oil myself. I also will change all filters from here on in, thus cutting down on some of the expense. This motorhome is a breeze to drive, the seats are extremely comfortable, and we love coming back to that comfort while away after being gone for the day. It can be a big job washing and waxing these units, but there is lots to be proud of once you sit back with a drink after all the hard work!
- Dale Watkins, British Columbia

2019-01-23 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

We have truly enjoyed our Tiffin Phaeton Motorhome. Tiffin builds an excellent RV. Tiffin, the company and it's employees are outstanding. They are very supportive and helpful anytime that you call them. I would definitely recommend Tiffin's motorhomes.
- Rande Zellers, Florida

2019-01-16 2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Beautiful interior/exterior and very comfortable to stay in. The manufacturer response to issues is wonderful. Had a few lights go out and they sent new, free of charge, within 2 days time. Drives and tows perfectly. Would recommend to anyone.
- Terry Main, Washington

2019-01-14 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

After moving up from a tow behind, 5th wheel, this coach has answered all of our dreams and expectations. We have been RVing for 20+ years and it feels like our home away from home. Very easy to drive and the quality is unsurpassed.
- James Patrick, Louisiana

Verified Owner

2019-01-09 2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Every piece of plumbing has been tightened or replaced, nothing but poor workmanship and management, stuck in Texas 3 days so plumber could stop water running out slide out, had to tear out rear cubard walls to get to, unbelievable amount of leaks. Now we have been stuck in Arizona waiting for Lippert TO SEND planetary SYNC CONTROLER FOR 5 WEEKS. Floor had to be worked on by dealer for excessive noise when walked on before we would buy, crack on outside wall. We are planning to go full time with new diesel in the next year or so and it sure the hell will not be Fleetwood.
- Dennis kearns, Michigan

2019-01-06 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Loved everything about my RV quality was great for the price. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a Tiffin especially the Phaeton. It's great to take the entire family along for a vacation including your dogs.
- Karen Doverspike, Pennsylvania

2019-01-04 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

Love the LAyout of the 40AH! LArgest kitchen and bathroom of the Tiffin Motor Homes. With a walk-in closet, changing clothes is a not a problem in this MH. Two sinks in the bath and the large shower are also nice. Two sliding Pantries makes storing food items nice. A large residential fridge makes camping a dream. L-shaped couch gives extra seating and a nice view of the TV's inside. Tiffin is very easy to work with on big or small problems and will send anything to you wherever you are. Love this 40AH floorplan!
- karen vander molen, Texas

2018-12-09 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

One of the best built in the industry. Has all the amenenities of a larger RV ,but you can park it anywhere and use it as your daily driver. Live in capable while you work at your work and then take off for weekend get a ways!! This is a well thought out RV that holds its value!!
- KENTON KOVELL, Nevada

2018-12-06 2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

It was an absolute pleasure traveling the US in our Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH. We had all the luxuries of home, it truly was the best of both worlds. I highly recommend getting out and seeing the US (via camping). The memories you will make are priceless. In addition, I highly recommend doing so in this coach.
- Brad Whitaker, Georgia

2018-11-18 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

This is the best floor plan Tiffin has! Nice open spaces, large bath, & walk-in closet make it a home away from home. Large shower, dishwasher, and washer and dryer make doing chores easier. Quality product and quality support make Tiffin the choice. We've heard not to buy new, so we didn't. Love our MH.
- Lou Vander Molen, Texas

Verified Owner

2018-11-17 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

380hp is more than enough to navigate mountains. AH Floor plan is the best Tiffin has to offer in the Phaeton. Quality workmanship and unparralleled support make Tiffin a great choice! They also hold their value more than most.
- Karen Vandermolen, Texas

2018-10-07 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Runs Great. interior is excellent and heating and cooling is great. My wife likes to sleep with the temperature at 66 degrees and air is great. Ice box is large and is very good with a lot of room. Towes the Jeep Unlimited with no problem.
- Charles Fischer, Florida

2018-08-23 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

It is one of the best Diesel on the road. Has Bath and a 1/2 all tile floors outside TV 3 A/Cs 10,000 Onan Gen. All Fiber Glass Roof, full body Paint, new tires custom all wood cabinets corain counter tops
- Butch Stewart, Florida

2018-08-14 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH View Listings

We thoroughly enjoyed our usage of the Phaeton RV. Very comfortable riding in super comfy chairs. The Sleep Number Mattress is a joy. We added slides to the underside which made finding the things we needed incredibly easy. Will miss our trips. Fun way to travel
- Jimmie Peer, Texas

2018-07-27 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Over all quality is very good. I have had four motorhomes and this one is the easiest to drive. Very stable on the highway even in wind conditions. The 360 Cummins does a good job, I tow a 2015 GMC Acadia approx 5000 lbs and no problem at all.The air conditioning keeps up well in hot conditions as well.One big thing for me is the help you recieve from Tiffin if required. They actually answer the phone in a timely manor. WOW.
- BRIAN KIRKHAM, British Columbia

2018-07-11 2007 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Love the layout of this coach. Tag axle sure makes the ride better. Everything has remained in great shape form the manufacturer and manufacturer has stood behind their coach. Would buy a Tiffin again. Coach is in very good shape along with the new addotions
- Dan SLuder, Tennessee

2018-05-17 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We bought this Phaeton 40 QBH in June 2017 new. Within one week we had to take it back for the awning issues. Never fixed correctly. Lights keep going out in ceiling was told they got bad bunch. At red bay they refused to replace them, been sending me 20 at a time and I replace as needed up to over 40 so far. Two slides leak the one they said it doesn't but I have to put towels down every rain. New leak in front slide now it has stained the ceiling and drips thru light have to put bucket under it..Many other poor workmanship. I'm now headed to red bay again but didn't help last time. My wife and I worked all our careers to buy motorhome and travel. We are full timers and thought Tiffin was the one. Used money we had saved and now all I seem to do is go to shop for repairs. If had to do it over would not go Tiffin for the price there are alot better out there.
- Robert Hathaway, Florida