Tiffin Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (90)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Don Vogler from Iowa says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

Loved this RV. Plenty of cabinet space in the living, kitchen and bedroom area, shower was very adequate. Bathroom needs a little more cabinet space which is easily changed, engine has plenty of power and runs very smooth. Towing ability is excellent. Basement storage has plenty of space for a 4 month trip and more. Tiffin repair facility and service is great.
- Don Vogler, Iowa

2020-03-09 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

My 34 TGA is a pleasure to drive. With 3 slides and two of them opposing the room in the motorhome is spacious. Huge under carriage storage. GCVW is 30,000 pounds. We receive many compliments on our Allegro Open Road. One of the most popular manufacturers with great support from Tiffin.
- David Otey, Florida

2020-01-27 2002 Tiffin Allegro 290A View Listings

This is a great RV. We camped mostly at state parks and had nothing but good experiences. Everything in the unit works as expected. It drives down the road like a car, and it is very comfortable. We found nothing to complain about with this motorhome.
- John, Texas

2020-01-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro 34PA View Listings

Unimpressed with the quality and warranty from Tiffin motorhome. My interior wall is buckling and the panels on both sides are popping off. Called the manufacturer and their response was the walls were built first and when they put the roof on the weight will sometimes Buckle the wall. Obviously the walls are not being built strong enough. Poor workmanship on tiffin's part. Because I'm a second owner and it's three years old they would not do anything about it. Will probably looking at a different manufacturer next time.
- , Florida

2019-11-22 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA has been a great coach for us providing plenty of room for our extended summer get-aways and monthly RV Club get-togethers with friends. The size is perfect to get into National and State Park RV campsites. It has plenty of power to tow our car. We are especially pleased with Tiffin Motorhomes' outstanding quality and service!
- Joann, Florida

2019-11-07 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31MA View Listings

I love the floor plan to this RV and easy for full time rv living for the two of us. It is very easy to drive. My problems are with quality of build. We have had many water leaks due to poor crimping of plumbing. Access to the problem areas has been poor. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter solid surface to break,silicone caulking lifting,rubber under slide tearing. This is our third RV..I thought Tiffin was suppose to be better quality.
- Vic Wright, Oregon

2019-09-24 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road View Listings

I love this Coach. I am only selling it do to the fact I am now an amputee and it is not an easy task without great expense to retrofit for my access. This Coach has always been very reliable. Handles like a dream. Runs great and powerful. Interior is solid wood not paneling. Has a large kitchen area. Two slides and tons of storage inside and out.
- John Obermeyer, Oregon

2019-09-08 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA View Listings

I totally loved this rv. I looked vigorously for a long time and wanted a luxury coach. I am constantly surprises each time I'm in my "discover you coach mode". This coach has every amenity and then Some. I am 77 and lost my travel partner is my only reason for selling.
- Robert Bren, Florida

2019-09-05 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This is a great RV it's a much better quality than most. The quality of interior parts that they use compared to most is above average and a lot better than what I've seen around. The exterior is full body paint which is a big thing and looks great. It runs and handles great for the size and has plenty of interior space with the three slide outs.
- Roland, California

2019-08-21 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

We bought the Allegro 35 DA new and still own it wit 30 K on the clock . This class a is built like a tank but drives like a Cadillac .We traveled with our kids growing up and now its time for us too travel on are own. I cant think of any major issues with the MH all original from roof to ground . Tiffin does a great job
- jim , Michigan

2019-08-09 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is a great RV. The brand speaks for itself. When you call the manufacturer they actually help you, not put you off for the next person that answers the phone. This 36LA rides like a dream. People have alot of pros and cons regarding a gas V10 engine. I can say V10s run very well,and climb hills very well. Now you will still hear the whining of the engine, get past that and your good. It's good having the bath and half for when you have guest. If your interested in RVing get the right model. It's always good to rent one or two before you purchase. It's a large purchase!
- Mark D, California

2019-07-20 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffin and I would not buy anything but Tiffin. My first one was a 36ft Phaeton and I loved it. When we decided to go full time we bought a 42ft diesel pusher by Tiffin. These have great storage, wonderful living design and handle well. We have been on the road full time for 5 years now and are selling the 42ft coach for a Tiffin 37ft because we can not get into any of the state parks we wanted to see. The 37ft is well designed and I love the living space. We went back to gas as we don’t need the diesel pusher. We originally started with a gas coach and am going back to it. Bob Tiffin is behind you all the way and I have personally called him on a problem I had with the aqua hot and he told me to take it to a dealer who was authorized by him and he paid for all the repairs. Very supportive and if you own a Tiffin you should take a tour through his plant. Amazing! Can’t wait to get on the road with my new Open Road.
- Kelly Loykasek, Oregon

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts

2019-06-03 1999 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34IB View Listings

We have owned this RV for 15 years. It has served us very well. Tiffin makes really good motorhomes. It handles well on the road, is fairly easy to work on, and is quite spacious. The AC units are very effective and all of the appliances are good quality.
- Dennis DeRight, Florida

2019-02-25 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

We just finished a 4 mouth, 6,411 mile trip in this coach. Everything worked perfectly. We did not have a problem with anything. It has been properly maintained and I have a log. on this date of writing 2/24/19 there is 13 months left on the extended warranty for the coach and tires. It has a steering stabilizer system and it has a 1 1/2" sway bar on the front and a 1 3/4 sway bar on the rear. It is easy to drive and comfortable to relax in. it is easy to setup with the automatic leveling jacks.
- Gene Casey, Florida

2019-01-08 2002 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34IB View Listings

We love our Tiffin Motor Home! We have had it since it was new and have no desire to upgrade it. It is perfect for us and our son, easy to drive, easy to tow a trailer. The storage and usability of the coach is great. We love it. We really appreciate all of the customer support throughout the years as well. The support team has always come through for us and we would recommend Tiffin to all of our family and friends. FIVE star service. But wait--my husband did add two pull-outs in two of our basement bins and boy is that a wonderful feature for the big ice chests! Keep up the great work Tiffin! Sue and Gary
- Sue Rodrigues, California

2019-01-07 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

THIS UNIT IS FANTASTIC, THE 34PA,GAS,HAS IT ALL. THE FLOOR PLAN IS UNIQUE, LOTS OF ROOM WITH A WALK THRU BATHROOM, A MILLION DOLLAR LAYOUT,THE FORD ENGINE,362 HP HAS NO PROBLEM TOWING EVEN GOING UP HILLS. THIS UNIT, IN ITS CATEGORY AT PRICE POINT IS FAR SURBERB OVER OTHER MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS NEWMAR AND WINNABAGO. IN MYOPINION, THE 34PA TIFFIN ALLEGRO OPEN ROAD IS THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!! NO DISAPPOINTMENTS, THE LAYOUT SOLD US, AND THE QUALITY OF THE INTERIOR SUCH AS LEATHER, CABINETS AND EXTRAS YOU CAN PURCHASE,,,HAPPY ROADS, T C WESTWOOD
- T C WESTWOOD, Florida

2018-12-25 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

Very dependable work horse chassis with 8.1 liter engine power house is great. Great to drive and handle construction is excellent inside and out keeps it good looks looks good going down the road
- Bob Beebe , Montana

2018-12-03 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

We have loved this RV during our ownership. Traveled mainly in Florida to the Keys and East coast of Florida and have found the king sized bed a plus for living on the road! The relatively smaller length of this Class A makes it very easy to drive and our addition of the Sumo Springs when we bought it was a very good upgrade. We love this home and will be sad to see it go. Our life needs have changed and we must sacrifice.
- Cathy McCarthy, Florida

Verified Owner

2018-11-27 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

Of the 3 motor homes we have owned, this is the best! I handles very well, is very comfortable for winter living and traveling, and every feature is top quality. I love to custom wood cabinets, china sinks, residential appliances, computer station and especially having the half bath. Since the day we took delivery, 8/15, we have only had one problem!!! We had to replace the electric flush mechanism for our master toilet. This unit is quality through and through. I am proud to oun a Tiffin!
- Terri Croton, Michigan

Verified Owner

2018-11-07 2004 Tiffin Allegro 37DB View Listings

This was the best quality Motor Home we have ever owned and we have had 6 different brands. The fit and finish, the quality wood cabinets, and the exterior finish are second to none in it's class. I would recommend a Tiffin Allegro bay over and over again to anyone looking for quality. There are a lot of lesser quality units on the market and I encourage you not to make the mistake and but strictly on price. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
- Jack, Florida

2018-08-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

Can't beat a Tiffin for the money. Well built and very durable. Have spent many years around motorhomes and the Tiffin Allegro is by far the best I have ever owned. Would buy another one in a heartbeat.
- JJ Joe, Texas

2018-08-16 2006 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35TSA View Listings

I really like the spacious feeling in this RV. I lived in it for almost 2 years and it was very comfortable. The only thing I would have liked was having the TV be on an swing out arm so that I could watch it from the sofa easily. The rig is very well made and I enjoyed both driving it and living in it.
- Karen Dyrenforth, Oregon