Tiffin Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (318)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2020-11-21 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

We had a 40 ft Bounder Diesel for 18 years and it was getting worn out. It had 210,000 miles. We sold that and purchased our Allergo RED with only 51,000 miles and was serviced every year. We used our RED for 4 years and added 45,000 miles with annual service. The engine was reconditioned before OUR last trip to visit family in California and Wyoming. The coach "hummed". You as next users, will be supprised how smoothly, quiet and 13 miles/gallon OUR RV will PROVIDE YOU. Our Diesel Engine easily will run smoothly beyond 200.000 miles as long as you service it yearly. We are now retiring from RVing due to OUR AGE. Dick Gaddis
- Dick Gaddis, Florida

2020-11-06 2017 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QHB View Listings

We love the Tiffin products. The quality they put into them is great. They make their own cabinets from real wood. They make a lot of what goes into their units to maintain quality. We tow a Honda behind and this unit handles great. We would like to have a 1 1/2 bath which would make this fantastic.
- Bill Hall, Arkansas

2020-11-05 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

2013 Phaeton 40QBH with the 380hp Cummins and the Allison 6 speed were the perfect combination for our recent trip out west towing our toad (Jeep Grand Cherokee) through the mountains. Luxurious living everywhere you park "Roughing it Smoothly" is true. Was uncertain about the Fireplace at first but on those cool mornings, sure was used to take the edge off and AC compatible for the Hot days. With the Dishwasher, Washer
- RJ Mason, Ohio

2020-11-01 2004 Tiffin Allegro 40DP View Listings

This is my idea of roughing it..leather satellite..warm shower..love road trips and camping. Having ac traveling while on the road and camping not to mention doing laundry on the road between stops makes for a enjoyable trip. Have had 5th wheels and hands down better experience.
- Sherry, Colorado

2020-10-30 2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

We are full time living in our Tiffin. She us home and so comfortable for us. We have plenty of room for our kitchen items and our clothes. The ‘basement’ storage is great for all my husband’s fishing and hunting gear.
- Christi Wright, Tennessee

2020-10-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

Please read all my comments. I admit, there were a number of problems, which are not all that untypical in a unit with such satisfaction. But the warranty support is off the chart!! I even had a few calls from Bob Tiffin himself. He is amazing and really cares. Actually, all their staff follow through and want to help and help fast. It is obvious that comes from the top down. They even took care of some things beyond the stated warranty that they felt should not have happened to me. What really impressed me also, is how much repair people like working on Tiffin. They pay them promptly and do not nickel dime them I have been told. One thing that does, is it gets service people easily to come right to your motor home and many times ahead of other motor homes companies because they screw them around. Cash is king for any business, so if they do not have to wait ridiculous amounts of time to get paid or get their time reduced when it is justified, they really appreciate it. Everyone, let me repeat that everyone. from other owners to repair people speak highly of Tiffin. I bought my first one because of Tiffin's reputation and I am thrilled I did! I have owned a couple of 4 motor homes, American Eagle for example, and I could not imagine owning anything else than Tiffin going forward after talking to owners of other brands and my personal experiences. And the Rv that you get for the money is taking you into a higher class for short money! Don't hesitate to get one. You will be so glad you did.
- John Gehrisch, California

2020-10-13 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

I have owned 5 motorhomes over my lifetime and my 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP was easily the best. We love the floorplan and all of the comforts it offers. It drives like a dream. Tiffin has been exceptional regarding their service by the factory and by their dealer network. I would recommend Tiffin to all of my friends.
- Mike Cowen, Kentucky

2020-10-13 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37QDB View Listings

There’s not much I don’t like about this Tiffin ! It’s so helpful to be able to call Tiffin if I’m trying to fix something- they always have a specialist to guide the process. The new flooring is great, beautiful and having a bit of carpet that cleans so easily is amazing. Ample kitchen space and large refrigerator is a plus. Selling with 15 months of warranty gives peace of mind. The electric recliners are wonderful. Fuel mileage is good. And it drives easily with a very sharp turning radius. Always looks new with a great paint and clear coat job. We have no problem getting into parks where they have a 10 year limit because we leave ok new. There are real advantages to a Fred- no step up in bedroom, no heat in bedroom either and little to no known engine fires. 300 Cummins Diesel engine has great torque unlike Ford V-10. We don’t even know our 4,100 lbs car is behind us. It’s been a 10 in a scale of 1-10. I’m just getting too old to continue.
- Robert Carr, Arizona

2020-10-10 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is our 3 RV, the 2nd Diesel and the RIDE and HANDLING has been the SMOOTHEST and the EASIST of our RV's. The interior layout accomplished our needs when we setup for an over night stop. Using the Automatic Leveling was simple. The emptying of the Black
- Richard Gaddis, Florida

2020-10-04 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 28QBA View Listings

Have used our RV for the last 4 years as a preowned RV. The previous owner pass along all his service records. I like wise have kept track of our service needs too. We have traveled over 40,000 miles with no problems on the road. The ride is smooth and when parking for the night, we can quickly setup and enjoy the evening within our RV. Our Solar Panels keeps the batteries full. This coach will provide the next owner with another 40,000 or more, if you make sure to have annual service. We are retiring from RVing after 3 coaches and over 300,000 traveling miles and seeing the 4 corners of our Continent.
- Richard Gaddis, Florida

2020-10-01 2008 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We purchased a used motorhome it did not come with a warranty. We love the layout, it's very roomy. A walk around bed was a priority, the toilet area with a vanity, and additional vanity by the shower give you ample room for showering and dressing with pocket doors for privacy. The Allegro was perfect for us. It's well built and has a great diesel engine. We have no complaints.
- Darlene Mowatt, Michigan

2020-09-26 2020 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

No regrets! Great coach for our first diesel pusher. Plenty of power, very happy we went diesel. I am biased, but I think Tiffin's have the looking exteriors. garage storage is excellent for a short coach and drivability is top notch. Interior floor plan is very functional and fit and finish did not disappoint. Did we have a couple small issues, sure but other major and Tiffin service after sale was excellent. Highly recommend for weekend warriors!
- Al, Washington

2020-09-11 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

After much research I chose a Tiffin class A. I was sadly mistaken with the enchanted theory that Tiffin is a GOOD quality rv. In less than a year the passenger side of RV has begun to separate permitting water to leak in. Tiffin's opinion, re chalking should have occurred. Wrong, their warranty with dealer concurring warranties this for 90day beyond that it is maintenance. So an RV B Young TV accepted from tiffin was not confirmed as being of quality and I the Consumer who opted for to not climb on roof during walk through delivary after dealer assured me it was dangerous to climb on roof and they inspected in my be half. Warning, DONT trust dealer OR Tiffin. Next falling ap part inside of 9 months, rig has flooded three ti.es when topping off water. This also contributed to rusting of basement area. A couple was broken in wall. Electrical short blowing out front windshield fan and nearly catching fire. Thank you Tiffin for the fire extingquisher. Toilet flap broken, no part available. Freezer stopped working and whirlpool kindly pointed out if e print, WARRANTY VOID if installed in rv! Radio/map shorted 6 ti.es, again we r becoming very proficient in th at extingquisher. LP gauge leaking gas. Carpet began to streak loosing color. Left side camera wont stop flipping, apparently this is described as NOormal. Apparently learning to track flipping views on a screen is possibly a skill to include in rv driving training. Smart TVs are not so smart, one out of 4 can't connect to internet, one can connect to Hopper, motion satelite lasts 5 min or less, internet boost does absolute NOTHING. Dealer unable to repair any time sooner that 4 to 8 months each event. Odd they r considered a front runner for TIFFIN. Attention to the word Run is the only relevancy. Shame on you Tiffin for implying you sell a quality RV. Your so called manager Reps match your false claims of family owned quality rv, consideration, conscientious rv builders, blah, blah, blah, try actually providing 1/100 of your claim for starters.
- Margaret Browning, Washington

2020-08-27 2012 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 42QBH View Listings

The Phaeton is a Beautiful, well built and this one has been taken care of. Its been to Red Bay couple of times and the people there go over everything. They replace things that we have no idea the needed. We wash and wax monthly. If you looking for older home with low mileage, and no maintenance this is it. Having Bath and half is the dream!
- Pat, Florida

2020-08-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Tiffin is the best manufacturer in the RV industry. Everything in our RV is of high quality & top notch craftsmanship. If you do have a problem repairs at the Red Bay, Al factory are exemplary. You won't be sorry owning a Tiffin Motorhome.
- Michael Ficcaglia, Texas

2020-08-24 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

This RV has been excellent for the past 5 years. Anything that went wrong was immediately repaired. I recently had this RV serviced by Freightliner in Mt Vernon, Wa. The following repairs were necessary: one slide motor, replaced all slide toppers, replaced one spring in Awning, replaced step motor. Brand new toilet due to me dropping it while replacing seal.
- Montey, Washington

2020-08-16 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA is undoubtedly the best 35’ short wheelbase class A diesel pusher on the market with It’s King size bed, very livable layout and 10000 lb towing capacity. Additionally the customer service at Tiffin is second to none.
- Russ , Florida

2020-08-11 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

We very much enjoyed our time with the Phaeton. It has loads of storage both inside and outside. We were very impressed with the factory visit and the expertise of everyone there. The visit to the assembly line was very impressive.
- Sandra , South Dakota

2020-08-05 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

Driving and towing relaxed, easy and comfortable. Easy to maintain. Easy to keep clean with all tile floors. Cherrywood cabinets are spacious. Like having a dishwasher and the fireplace is great on chilly mornings. Aqua hot heating is very comfortable. Bath and 1/2 a nice feature. King sleep number bed makes for a good nights sleep or maybe a nap. Large closet area. Slide out storage trays with refrigerator/freezer.
- James Harner Jeanette Buxton , Pennsylvania

2020-08-03 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

It was very clean and drove nice. I especially appreciated the diesel, having a gas right now. Its laid out nice with lots of moving room. The kitchen is larger than most of them I look at. The storage below was not as large as I expected but whats there is very nice with roll out tray. I love the painting on the motorhome.
- Jeanne Rosemary, North Carolina

2020-08-02 2018 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40IH View Listings

This is our 27 th Motorhome. We have owned 8 manufactured brands. This phaeton is by far the best driving and towing with the 450 hp 1250 lbs torque that we have ever experienced. We love the floor plan bath and half and flat floor throughout the coach and where the TV Is located in front of the theater seats Heated floors all electric no propane and aqua hot the list goes on and on Tiffin is the best when it comes to customer service that we have ever experienced
- LeRoy Orcutt , Florida

2020-07-22 1999 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37 Diesel View Listings

Purchased this 1999 Tiffin 37 ft. Allegro Bay Pusher in 2019. Have had many opportunities to travel in and setup motorhomes at venues across the country. This was an older coach and yet because of the original quality and craftsmanship found in this motorhome it still was a pleasure to drive, vacation in and pass on to a new owner. When researching for a New or Used motorhome, Tiffin Allergo should be high on the list for anyone looking to enjoy RVing.
- James S Friel, West Virginia

2020-07-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

The RV was like new condition, very nice. The drive at 39 ft was a little too big for me. You will appreciate the condition. The inside was ;aid out very nice. I especially liked the L shaped couch.
- Jeanne, Pennsylvania

2020-07-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP View Listings

This is a comfortable ride for road trips. Good on fuel. Dual Air conditioning is so comfortable and heat if needed. We lived on the road for 3 months. Residential refrigerator/freezer is awesome big The seats are made like pleather , no rip or tares. Marble floors are so easy to clean. And hook ups let you wash and dry your clothes. We put these in brand new last year!
- Gail, California