Tiffin Allegro RED

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro RED RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Linda jones from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased this style 2015 Allegro Red 6 months ago. Going from a 25 footer to the diesel 35 ft. The difference is the comfort, livability, quiet ride. We really love it, no complaints, taking it over mountains in California on almost every trip. Have not noticed any drive problems, and happy to have this size rig. We did not want larger, we wanted to fit in most national park campsites. I believe Tiffin tries to give you all that they can for the price. Very roomy floor plan. We chose the booth and table for another small bed option for grandkids.
- Linda jones, California

2021-10-15 2020 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

The rev is great except for aqua hot furnace. Broke down four times on three trips. Hard to find someone to fix it. Guaranty is not honored, had to pay each time company is no help tiffin does help or return calls after SIX pleas for help. Do not buy an river equipped with aqua hot and don’t buy a tiffin, if you have a problem you are on your own
- Patrick astre, New York

2021-10-13 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

This is my second Tiffin and I couldn't be happier with the quality of product and the standard of service from Tiffin. The fit and finish is top notch. I'm also impressed with how easy it is to drive and handle in campgrounds. For the price this is easily the best made product on the market.
- Bruce Marston, Tennessee

2021-10-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

My wife and I upgraded from a 2014 33' Freedom Express Travel Trailer to our brand new Tiffin Allegro RED Motor home in 2015. We purchase the coach from LazyDays in Tampa fl and had a great experience dealing with Christian in sales. We took the coach on her initial shakedown trips within Fl and along the East Coast. With only a couple of very minor issues (most of which were operator error due to unfamiliarity of the coach) everything was great. Our coach is like a 5 star hotel on wheels with all the conveniences of home. We made a few periodic trips to the Tiffin Factory in Red Bay Alabama for routine maintenance (oil changes and to have some of those minor issues taken care of). In my opinion Tiffin is the BEST COACH on the market. Bob Tiffin greeted us personally and made us feel like we were part of the family. Bob mentioned to me that he treats every coach they sell as it it were his own and I have no reason to believe this is not the case. The service work performed at the Tiffin Factory was very professional. Since owning the coach we used it for short weekend gateways and one cross country trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. I whole heartily recommend anyone looking for a high end motor home to defiantly consider Tiffin. Everyone we met during our travels who owned one of these coaches thoroughly love the coach and have nothing but positive things to say about the Tiffin brand and the quality of their products.
- Robert McGraw, Florida

2021-10-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

This is a top quality RVC. Built to last on a Freightliner chassis with renowned Tiffin Customer service. Drives like a dream and comfortable in every way. Plenty of Storage insde and in the Basement bins.i
- Richard DeAgazio, Florida

2021-09-21 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

I'm extremely happy with my Tiffin The floorplan is fantastic… Honestly I think the thing I like the most is the quality of the woodwork and the fact that any time I've had any issues with anything I have been able to call Tiffany and they were able to help me over the phone and in most cases fix the issue right then and there. It has so many user feathers such as auto start when the couch batteries voltage drops to the satellite and wifi for me because i work remotely and off the grind. If I had anything to complain about it would be the generator being to noisy and it seams that if it was mounted on damners it would not vibrate as mush although I do find it soothing when Im sleeping
- Anthony N Masone, Florida

2021-07-28 2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Since I had a Tiffin Allegro gas this was much improved. The Gas had 20 documented warranty issues that needed to be fixed and this had around 10. I told Bob Tiffin in a telephone call that I thought his quality control needed much improvement. It still is a good coach and after many little things beyond warranty issues it is running fine. I have my fingers crossed for our next trip.
- Bill, Missouri

2021-07-12 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

We have had 3 Tiffins and this one is by far the best. We bought it in 2019 with 10k miles. It is very easy to drive with our tow vehicle a Ranger pickup. The 360 Cummins has a lot of power. The quality of the workmanship is superb we have had minor issues but nothing major. Our dealings with Tiffin have been excellent and very responsive. Our dealership has been very helpful some delays during the virus. We will stay with our Tiffin maybe someday goin up in size. Overall very satisfied with our 33AA.
- Sam Bridges, Florida

2021-04-19 2014 Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA View Listings

Tiffin Motorcoach is known for their quality Motorcoaches using only quality materials, beautiful interiors, high quality wood cabinetry and backed by one of the most rock solid warranties in the industry. The exterior is high gloss paint with multiple clear coats for the ultimate shine and durability. The QFA is a 36’ RED with a wonderful floor plan for both entertaining and livability. With the U-shaped dinette and oval table, it blends nicely into the living room and gives the feeling of a second sofa with a coffee table entertaining easily 8 adults without adding additional seating. Because the table is telescoping it also makes into a twin bed that allows sleeping for six. There are also two additional large storage drawers beneath the cushions. This is an extremely popular floor plan and is difficult to find in the used market. The Cummins 340 HP Diesel engine coupled with the 6 sp. Allison transmission allows for a quiet smooth shifting and will tow a 5,000 lb. vehicle effortlessly. The Freightliner chassis is known for it’s wonderful air suspension and smooth ride yet solid feel while allowing for more than 80 cubic ft. of basement storage. The one piece fiberglass roof is both solid and virtually maintenance free other than the occasional cleaning and caulk. The standard Dometic electric/ LP refrigerator was preferred allowing for a large pantry with 3 drawers beneath. We opted for the full King bed and the stacking washer/ dryer.
- Ken Marsh, Michigan

2021-03-29 2020 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

An excellent coach to drive. Lots of power. Turns are very tight. Lots of floor space as well. TVs are everywhere. Craftsmanship and quality are excellent. Very well built. Parts fit, work and do not rattle. Went to red bay to get some follow up work done and the service there was unbelievable. Every place should treat customers like this. Any little issue I had they said no problem, we will fix it. They also gave us an extra 6 months on our warranty due to the Covid. We bought the RV in South Carolina and drove it back to Washington via red bay. I also needed a couple of parts replaced when I got back and they sent me the new parts, Tech helped me install them via phone. Nobody I know does this. Bottom line Is my RV is not stuck in some shop for days, weeks. Techs are also available to help with understanding how things work and operate. Love the induction stove and auqa hot system. No more propane to deal with.
- John korn, Washington

2021-01-08 2015 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This motorhome has a great floor plan. Is in pristine condition, and many extras and lots of storage space. Comfortable sleeping for 7-8 grown people. T.V’s in living area, bedroom, and outside. Fridge is large and fits large dishes.
- Matthew, Michigan

2020-11-21 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

We had a 40 ft Bounder Diesel for 18 years and it was getting worn out. It had 210,000 miles. We sold that and purchased our Allergo RED with only 51,000 miles and was serviced every year. We used our RED for 4 years and added 45,000 miles with annual service. The engine was reconditioned before OUR last trip to visit family in California and Wyoming. The coach "hummed". You as next users, will be supprised how smoothly, quiet and 13 miles/gallon OUR RV will PROVIDE YOU. Our Diesel Engine easily will run smoothly beyond 200.000 miles as long as you service it yearly. We are now retiring from RVing due to OUR AGE. Dick Gaddis
- Dick Gaddis, Florida

2020-10-10 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is our 3 RV, the 2nd Diesel and the RIDE and HANDLING has been the SMOOTHEST and the EASIST of our RV's. The interior layout accomplished our needs when we setup for an over night stop. Using the Automatic Leveling was simple. The emptying of the Black
- Richard Gaddis, Florida

2020-10-04 2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 28QBA View Listings

Have used our RV for the last 4 years as a preowned RV. The previous owner pass along all his service records. I like wise have kept track of our service needs too. We have traveled over 40,000 miles with no problems on the road. The ride is smooth and when parking for the night, we can quickly setup and enjoy the evening within our RV. Our Solar Panels keeps the batteries full. This coach will provide the next owner with another 40,000 or more, if you make sure to have annual service. We are retiring from RVing after 3 coaches and over 300,000 traveling miles and seeing the 4 corners of our Continent.
- Richard Gaddis, Florida

2020-09-26 2020 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

No regrets! Great coach for our first diesel pusher. Plenty of power, very happy we went diesel. I am biased, but I think Tiffin's have the looking exteriors. garage storage is excellent for a short coach and drivability is top notch. Interior floor plan is very functional and fit and finish did not disappoint. Did we have a couple small issues, sure but other major and Tiffin service after sale was excellent. Highly recommend for weekend warriors!
- Al, Washington

2020-09-11 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

After much research I chose a Tiffin class A. I was sadly mistaken with the enchanted theory that Tiffin is a GOOD quality rv. In less than a year the passenger side of RV has begun to separate permitting water to leak in. Tiffin's opinion, re chalking should have occurred. Wrong, their warranty with dealer concurring warranties this for 90day beyond that it is maintenance. So an RV B Young TV accepted from tiffin was not confirmed as being of quality and I the Consumer who opted for to not climb on roof during walk through delivary after dealer assured me it was dangerous to climb on roof and they inspected in my be half. Warning, DONT trust dealer OR Tiffin. Next falling ap part inside of 9 months, rig has flooded three ti.es when topping off water. This also contributed to rusting of basement area. A couple was broken in wall. Electrical short blowing out front windshield fan and nearly catching fire. Thank you Tiffin for the fire extingquisher. Toilet flap broken, no part available. Freezer stopped working and whirlpool kindly pointed out if e print, WARRANTY VOID if installed in rv! Radio/map shorted 6 ti.es, again we r becoming very proficient in th at extingquisher. LP gauge leaking gas. Carpet began to streak loosing color. Left side camera wont stop flipping, apparently this is described as NOormal. Apparently learning to track flipping views on a screen is possibly a skill to include in rv driving training. Smart TVs are not so smart, one out of 4 can't connect to internet, one can connect to Hopper, motion satelite lasts 5 min or less, internet boost does absolute NOTHING. Dealer unable to repair any time sooner that 4 to 8 months each event. Odd they r considered a front runner for TIFFIN. Attention to the word Run is the only relevancy. Shame on you Tiffin for implying you sell a quality RV. Your so called manager Reps match your false claims of family owned quality rv, consideration, conscientious rv builders, blah, blah, blah, try actually providing 1/100 of your claim for starters.
- Margaret Browning, Washington

2020-08-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Tiffin is the best manufacturer in the RV industry. Everything in our RV is of high quality & top notch craftsmanship. If you do have a problem repairs at the Red Bay, Al factory are exemplary. You won't be sorry owning a Tiffin Motorhome.
- Michael Ficcaglia, Texas

2020-08-16 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA is undoubtedly the best 35’ short wheelbase class A diesel pusher on the market with It’s King size bed, very livable layout and 10000 lb towing capacity. Additionally the customer service at Tiffin is second to none.
- Russ , Florida

2020-08-03 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

It was very clean and drove nice. I especially appreciated the diesel, having a gas right now. Its laid out nice with lots of moving room. The kitchen is larger than most of them I look at. The storage below was not as large as I expected but whats there is very nice with roll out tray. I love the painting on the motorhome.
- Jeanne Rosemary, North Carolina

2020-07-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

The RV was like new condition, very nice. The drive at 39 ft was a little too big for me. You will appreciate the condition. The inside was ;aid out very nice. I especially liked the L shaped couch.
- Jeanne, Pennsylvania

2020-06-14 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased our 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red brand new. First of all Tiffin customer service is top notch. We took the Tiffin back to Red Bay one time for warranty work and it was a Great experience. We had our recliner start peeling and Tiffin paid for a new recliner. I cannot say enough good about the Tiffin experience. It's Perfect! Especially enjoyed the Tiffin Rally's. They're very informative and fun. Thanks Tiffin for all you do!
- Ella Selenski, Florida

2020-05-12 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

In 2012 I bought a brand new Tiffin Allegro Red 34 QFA, this was the first diesel we ever had and a class A. Wow it was the best choice we ever made to be full time or even just week end. We lived in it for 5 years and travel USA and Canada for 4 years and in 2020 we decided to buy a house in Florida and downsize with the Motorhome. We made wonderful memories during our travel without a glitch. Tiffin was wonderful with service and they are the best. They believe in the product and they back it up.
- Rene St Puerre, Florida

2020-04-21 2020 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

first thing is do not buy at La Mesa rv in Pheinix AZ.good sales people but getting things looked after the sale in near impossible.Fridge did not work first day out.No PDI at all.there are paint problems with the rv and the dealer in Ontario told me to take back to were I bought it.thats nice we live in Ontario.asked tiffin about getting it repaired and told me I could get it repaired at the dealer.this is the one who told me to take it back to the selling dealer.the quality of the unit inside is great,but if you look a little deeper like I did I found two furnaces not hooked up at all.one I found the wiring in the under bay not connected.the other did not have the wires connected that I fixed.the other problem with the second furnace was the plumbing for the heat unit are not attached to anything,they are just sitting there with the glycol hose bypassing the hosing they were supposed to be hooked two.the bay heater duct is not hooked up to anything.i found it under the shower not hooked up to anything,so much for bay heat in the cold.we bought a Tiffin because all the hype about quality and great paint.and dealership help.NOT THE CASE.this rv was never checked at the factory for quality at all.now its up to me to fix these problems.So be careful buying a TIFFIN they are not that great.
- Randy Galaski, Ontario

2020-02-18 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

3rd class A in 3 years. Winnebago 27PE gasser and Allegro Open Road 32SA gasser. Liked the Tiffin support and upgraded to the diesel. Great power, handling and ride. Wonderful Tiffin service at Red Bay. The 37PA with the single HUGE bathroom with 2 sink vanity is a delight. Plenty of in-coach and basement storage. Interior space with the 4 opposing slide outs is enormous. Paint job is beautiful. We are always getting compliments. Only irritation is the "rope" light ceiling lighting is requiring a second repair. Otherwise we are certainly happy and loyal Tiffin owners given quality, beauty, amenities, service, and support.
- Randall (Capt. Randy) Davis, Missouri

2019-12-12 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

The livability of this coach is out-standing as its two opposing slide outs makes for a large, open living area. The floor plan lends itself to separate living and sleeping areas, with easy access to bath and kitchen areas. The build quality is typical Tiffin craftmanship. Easy to drive with a quiet, comfortable ride. We only had only one claim made to the factory for support which was quickly and satisfactorily resolved.
- Ed Self, Texas