Tiffin Allegro RED RVs Reviews (39)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro RED RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Linda jones from California says:

Have you owned any Tiffin Allegro RED RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased this style 2015 Allegro Red 6 months ago. Going from a 25 footer to the diesel 35 ft. The difference is the comfort, livability, quiet ride. We really love it, no complaints, taking it over mountains in California on almost every trip. Have not noticed any drive problems, and happy to have this size rig. We did not want larger, we wanted to fit in most national park campsites. I believe Tiffin tries to give you all that they can for the price. Very roomy floor plan. We chose the booth and table for another small bed option for grandkids.
- Linda jones, California

2019-10-08 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

We bought a 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED new in June of 2012 from a dealer in Ft. Lauderdale FL. In Oct. we made an appt. for light warranty work to be done in February 2013. When we arrived they didn't know who we were. They jerked us around for 4 days doing nothing but washing it 3 times. On the 4th day I was so upset that I left after telling them about my frustration and they could not have cared less!! We should have realized then that was just the beginning of a long journey. We had problem after problem both big & small,including having an $8400 repair to the DEF system after only 38000 miles and we even experienced the infamous "Tiffin Crack". But we persisted thinking that it would get better around the next corner, but that corner always seemed to be around the next corner. So after 7 years of this and multiple trips to Red Bay for repairs we decided that these were just expensive pieces of junk and we had enough and sold it. The MSRP on our rig was over $214,000! This industry and the people in it all treat you like you're just a dumb annoyance to them! So if it's your idea of a vacation driving your rig to Red Bay or some other repair shop...knock yourself out! You have been warned!!! Just one man's opinion.... P.S. Red Bay isn't all that easy to work with either!
- Alan, Massachusetts

2019-08-31 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

Just spent close to 1/2 Mil $ on a 33AA RED from TRAVELAND in West Kelowna BC.... quality control from factory is NON EXISTENT and the same goes for the dealership that released the vehicle the day after they received a BRAKES MOUNTING BOLTS RECALL... Below is a list that has come to light.... at the moment... From the outside: 1)Vehicle had a DOT brakes mounting bolts recall, it should never have been delivered or driven by the customer (ME) even though the dealer was aware of the recall the day before I picked up the bus! 2) Driver side day driving LED only 1/2 working 3) Roof had more Dicor spread all over it rather than protecting the various areas that had to be sealed from elements 4) Front door screen aluminum top part of frame completely chewed away because of bad hinge/stay design 5) Front door rubber flap protecting latch is ripped 6) I had to adjust majority of the latches of the external storage compartment doors as they rattled when you drive and found the inside covered with dust and grime as they did not sit tight against the door seals Inside: 1) Front windshield night screen rolls up all skewed as the roller blind is misaligned and the mounting screws have been cross-threaded 2) One of the lounge night screens has, what looks like, sewing machine holes in the middle of it...like the seamstress made a mistake and started sewing again in a different place. 3) The hob/stove paint peeling from the burner tops 4) Lounge wood trim above slide-out one side has brad nails visible in the wood mouldings with filler that does not match 5) In the bedroom part of the baseboard is split and looks like they tried to stick it back together with silicone but did not work 6) The cabinet above driver has screws missing from the internal panel so it flaps around, and it's not real wood ...it's thin ply covered with 'plastic peel and stick look like wood' 7) The other cabinet above passenger seat housing the Winegard router, same problem with internal panels that do not fit and are plastic peel & stick.... and the Router power supply was not even connected... I had to unscrew the cupboard panel where I found the power adapter just thrown in the front void above windshield 8) Driver side dash trim moulding screwed down crooked and does not fit the recess 9) Shower door, one side, did not slide smoothly, I had to remove it and found one of the rollers had been installed by a 'gorilla' 10) The fresh water gauge showed 'Full' when it was empty...dealer found the sensor had been wired ass-backward! The dealer is waiting for 'approval' from Tiffing to replace some of the items.... Prior to this Bus we had a 35Ft travel trailer that cost a fraction of the Allegro and it was perfect in all aspects...we had it for 10 years and never had any issues. Given the cost of the Allegro I would expect perfection to say the least. I will be giving the onboard washer and drier a test run one of these days...lets see what happens! So far this is what has come to light...and we have only had the bus 3 weeks!!! Watch this space....!!!
- Eric, British Columbia

2019-08-04 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We have really enjoyed our 2015 Allegro Red 33aa. With 4 slides and an open floor plan it was just like being home everyday. Quite the luxury living most anyone would enjoy. Tiffin Service is AWESOME! This is the biggest reason for me choosing them over others. You can always call and get answers to your specific needs. Wonderful people there. Very comfortable to travel with the quiet diesel in the back yet economical. Towing a CR-V from California to Florida yielded mpg.
- Tom Serio, California

2019-07-31 2014 Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA View Listings

You cannot find a better man than Bob Tiffin. He personally get involved if there is a problem and personally will work with customer who might have a special request. He build us a custom made wooden table for the C-chaped dinette area that is much bigger than the one than came with this model. Now we have two tables - one large table to seat 6 people and the small table that makes into a bed. Tiffin stands behind their products. We had a fabric failure of the leather and Tiffin replace everything on the entire coach at no charge after the 2nd year!
- Yvonne Eubanks, Florida

2019-07-28 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

We’ve loved our experience in the Motor Home. Driven cross country twice, seen a lot of the country. Went to Red Bay twice, great experience. Currently living in it while our home is built. It’s time for us to settle down.
- Robert A Valdez, Arizona

2019-06-10 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is an amazing RV with a great floorplan! Extremely reliable RV with low maintenance history and exceptional features. This has everything that a traveling family could want in their motorhome and more!
- brian, Tennessee

2019-04-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Second owner since 2015, nothing but pleasure. Couple factory related problems that were taken care of buy Tiffin even though the warranty had expired. The coach is very reliable and except for one mechanical problem, which because of my inexperience, was caused by me. Also add that, in my opinion, the combination of Freightliner and Tiffin is what makes this a very good product.
- Denis Walters , Quebec

2019-01-14 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

We love how easy it is to keep the exterior clean. The interior is just like living in your home. It has everything need to have a great vacation. Our grand children love to spend the summer with us
- Everett Taylor, New York

Verified Owner

2019-01-03 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

We are full timers and live in our RV. Have been to Red Bay, AL about 4-5 times and most problems corrected in the first year BUT we have had between 100-150 problems. This coach has cost us thousand of dollars in repairs. The dealer doesn't have the ability to fix our problems because they can't even put the correct water filter in our coach. The maintenance people in Red Bay, AL tell me that the demand for Allegro is so high that they are producing them as fast as they can but it keeps them employed. Never buy another.
- Allen Brooks, Washington

2019-01-03 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

We are full timers and live in our RV. Have been to Red Bay, AL about 4-5 times and most problems corrected in the first year BUT we have had between 100-150 problems. This coach has cost us thousand of dollars in repairs. The dealer doesn't have the ability to fix our problems because they can't even put the correct water filter in our coach. The maintenance people in Red Bay, AL tell me that the demand for Allego is so high that they are producing them as fast as they can and quality off the production line provides the maintenance guys job security. Would never buy another Tiffin product again.
- Allen Brooks, Washington

2018-12-28 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

This Tiffin Allegro Red Diesel is looking brand new floor plan is more then I expected washers dryer never been use. This one nice and clean . Four TV for entertainment, oh refrigerator is larger then at my home And ice maker is fantastic.owner is Barry use is said his health is not good not be able to travel much .
- Jina foltz, North Carolina

2018-11-20 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

We highly recommend this coach to others. There wasn't anything we would change. We did have a few things (lighting, door) that we had to have fixed at the beginning. We went from a size 40' to this smaller size and enjoy it better. We were able to fit into more RV parks and State and National Parks at this size. The washer and dryer works well. We enjoy the L sofa. It feels and looks more like living room sofa and the leather is quality. It has a smooth drive and it's easy to drive for my wife due to the quality of a tiffin and its size.
- william and catherine Sanders, California

2018-08-04 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Red 33aa is one of the best small diesel pusher RV on the market. While considered an entry level dIesel pusher the size is perfect for long weekends as well as months on the road. We spent 2 weeks in Yellowstone in may with one night of snow and keep very comfortable with the fireplace as our heat source. The engine provides plenty of power and will maintain uphill speeds of 45 mph mostly passing trucks even while pulling our Jeep. We have enjoyed our Tiffin so much we are planning on full time RVing in a new Phaeton 40 foot.
- Dubnow, Rich, Oregon

2018-06-29 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

I am th second owner of my coach and tiffin has taken care of me as if I were family! Support is second to none. Shortly after my purchase I found a design problem. I contacted tiffin expecting to be brushed off or at best told me it was going to cost me a fortune. Nothing of the sort happened. I was taken care of, brakes and shocks were replaced. Rear axle capacity increased by 3000 pounds and I needed nothing more than a signature saying the work was complete. No questions asked.
- Walt, West Virginia

2018-06-03 2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33A View Listings

Tiffin by far has the best Class A gas or diesel in the medium price range. Their customer service is excellent. You can even call Mr. Tiffin if you need help! 2nd Tiffin purchase! Would buy again except we're out of the RV market for personal health reasons.
- John Gilchrist, Texas

2018-04-24 2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

Have owned 4 other Rv's, 2 holiday rambler endeavors ( built by the old Monaco Corp) and 2 Winnebagos . They were all good Rv's, with there share of issues. The Tiffin we now have is very well built, fit and finish are excellent , best floor plan of any RV we have owned. The gas mileage has been around 9.5. Only have had 2 issues. First had a rodent chew into the engine wire harness but fixed under warrenty. Next, the Tiffin drives fine if there is little or no wind; however, if it is windy the coach is harder to drive. Would give it a B for drive ability . The HR was the best driving , it had the old roadmaster chassis, would give it an A. Overall this coach is first rate, would highly recommend this coach to anyone. Tiffin quality is the best of any coach we have owned.
- Pat, Florida

2018-04-24 2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

- Pat, Florida

2017-12-07 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I purchaced a 2012 Tiffin Alegro RED new. The rear of the coach would never get very warm in the few times we used in winter. I took out the drawers under the stove to get to heater box. What I found is that 2 vent tubes were NEVER hooked up. The heat that was suppose to go out to the rear of the couch in front was Blowing out from under the stove area and the vent tube that was to the rear of coach was just laying there with a vent plate over the hole. I connected the vent tube to the hole in heater box for the vents behind the couch. When I tried to hook up the rear tube I found that the drawer rail was slightly in the way. The installer was too lazy to lousen up rails so you could install vent tube. So he/she just left it laying there with plate over hole. I did what it took to get it hooked up, took me about 15 minutes If you own a Tiffin I suggest you pull the bottom drawer out from under stove and take a look
- Craig, California

2017-06-26 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

Excellent Driving RV. Air Brakes , Air Ride and plenty of power. Even My wife loves the handling and comfort from the drivers seat as she is enjoying her driving experience. One thing I want to mention in our travels around the United States was trying to find a campground that would take our coach. Every time we called about a camp ground space the question was ask "What length is your Diesel Pusher" When we told them a RED 34QFA we received a "We Know that coach we have plenty of room for that one. Folks you can sit at home and watch the paint peel off the wall while you sit on your porch or you can enjoy our beautiful country in one of these practical length diesel pusher motor homes. Plus all the equipment inside and out side the coach makes it a pleasure to operate and camp. We love our coach
- Loyd Richey, Alabama

2017-06-20 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

My wife and I drove the RV from Post Falls Idaho over to Washington around the Pacific North West and Texas South West covering approx. 5000 miles of crisscrossing on our way to Alabama. My wife likes the handling while she was driving along with Plenty of power pulling our Rubicon. Due to the size of the RV we never had a problem finding a place to pull in to camp and was welcomed at all campgrounds. Sleeps 5 folks easily and the coach is well appointed with everything one needs at their finger tip. Air Brakes and Air ride suspension along with the engine brake makes a comfortable drive. Airforce One braking system for our towed Rubicon Jeep make the journey a true pleasure. Outstanding entry level diesel pusher coach. Richey
- Loyd Richey, Alabama

2017-06-08 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

I bought my Tiffin Allegro Red 34QFA, new in 2012. I have travelled all over North America in it and it has always impressed me with it's power and comfort. This RV will take you up the high passes of Colorado and back down with ease. And when you get to the RV park you can enjoy the luxury of the beautifully appointed interior, including a king-sized bed to let you get a great sleep for the next day's adventures.
- Robert Thomson, Nova Scotia

2017-05-08 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We have found this RV very livable. The Tiffin quality is the best and while we have had problems (small) the local dealer has been excellent in the repairs. The fuel mileage is 13 Imperial MPG which is great ad it tows the Chevrolet Equinox with no problems, The Freightliner chassis provides for a very smooth ride and I do not get tired driving it.
- Wayne Kucheran, Alberta

2017-04-26 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

Great floor plan. High quality build. Very healthy engine size. Outstanding cargo carry capacity. Great storage bay, cargo doors, and cabinet storage. I am moving from a Monaco to Tiffin and found the controls, batteries, and lighting to be great.
- Gary Bly, California

2017-03-30 2012 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

The 38QRA is a great coach. We have had no mechanical issues from our coach. Drivability is a dream. Our previous coach which was a fleetwood Road like a logging truck. We only owned it for a year before trading it for the Tiffin.
- Greg Goff, Alabama