Tiffin Allegro RVs Reviews (65)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don Vogler from Iowa says:

Have you owned any Tiffin Allegro RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

Loved this RV. Plenty of cabinet space in the living, kitchen and bedroom area, shower was very adequate. Bathroom needs a little more cabinet space which is easily changed, engine has plenty of power and runs very smooth. Towing ability is excellent. Basement storage has plenty of space for a 4 month trip and more. Tiffin repair facility and service is great.
- Don Vogler, Iowa

2019-09-24 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road View Listings

I love this Coach. I am only selling it do to the fact I am now an amputee and it is not an easy task without great expense to retrofit for my access. This Coach has always been very reliable. Handles like a dream. Runs great and powerful. Interior is solid wood not paneling. Has a large kitchen area. Two slides and tons of storage inside and out.
- John Obermeyer, Oregon

2019-08-21 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

We bought the Allegro 35 DA new and still own it wit 30 K on the clock . This class a is built like a tank but drives like a Cadillac .We traveled with our kids growing up and now its time for us too travel on are own. I cant think of any major issues with the MH all original from roof to ground . Tiffin does a great job
- jim , Michigan

2019-07-20 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts

2019-02-25 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

We just finished a 4 mouth, 6,411 mile trip in this coach. Everything worked perfectly. We did not have a problem with anything. It has been properly maintained and I have a log. on this date of writing 2/24/19 there is 13 months left on the extended warranty for the coach and tires. It has a steering stabilizer system and it has a 1 1/2" sway bar on the front and a 1 3/4 sway bar on the rear. It is easy to drive and comfortable to relax in. it is easy to setup with the automatic leveling jacks.
- Gene Casey, Florida

2018-12-25 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

Very dependable work horse chassis with 8.1 liter engine power house is great. Great to drive and handle construction is excellent inside and out keeps it good looks looks good going down the road
- Bob Beebe , Montana

2018-11-07 2004 Tiffin Allegro 37DB View Listings

This was the best quality Motor Home we have ever owned and we have had 6 different brands. The fit and finish, the quality wood cabinets, and the exterior finish are second to none in it's class. I would recommend a Tiffin Allegro bay over and over again to anyone looking for quality. There are a lot of lesser quality units on the market and I encourage you not to make the mistake and but strictly on price. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
- Jack, Florida

2018-07-13 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The finishes inside the coach are nice, outside paint not so much. I think Tiffin's motto is get the coach out there and we'll deal with the problems later. It should be the opposite, produce quality, with minimal problems. I've had over 50 issues with this coach, Tiffin picked it up from me and took it back to Red Bay for repairs.The paint on these coaches, something that Tiffin brags about, is horrible. I'm looking at a new 36LA and it has major paint issues, just delivered from the factory. The dealer told me Tiffin is trying to get more coaches out and are ok with doing paint repairs. If you want a quality coach, you might want to look at other coaches. Their after the sale service is good if you go to Red Bay. It's not good when on every trip you are thinking, what will break next.
- Rich, Delaware

2018-06-17 2008 Tiffin Allegro 40 QDP View Listings

1st rv was gas. We upgraded, should have done diesel first. Lived in this unit for two years. Comfy, great towing. With new house we won't use it enough. Needs to be used, not stored!! Tiffen well built, quality product.
- John, Florida

2018-06-17 2008 Tiffin Allegro 40QDP View Listings

- John, Florida

2018-06-01 2012 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

We have only had this rv for a brief time and LOVE it! Lots of storage inside and out, great counter space. Beautiful coach and rides like a dream. The Flexsteel driver and passenger seats are extremely comfy and wear well. We love the privacy/sun screen roller shades are the BEST. we have had the pleated day/night shades and these are much better. the only reason i gave the warranty/support a 4 star is because we have not had to have any dealings with them and the first owner said Tiffin was awesome.
- Jennie McNamara, North Carolina

2018-05-21 2003 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

Nice RV very well built , has lots of living space , lots of power from the 8.1 Workhorse with Allison Trans. tows well no drag. Has lots of storage in the outside bins as well as inside. The drivers door makes it easy to get in and exit .
- Charles E Butler, Alabama

2018-05-15 2015 Tiffin Allegro 31SA View Listings

Great floor design, lots of sleeping, huge awning, easy to drive park and handle when towing..this is our third Tiffin and it is all we will own. Great for weekends or months of travel even a great ‘snow bird’ home.
- Lorene Ryan, Florida

2018-05-14 1999 Tiffin Allegro 34 View Listings

I purchased a used RV from Countrytyme RV, Jason and Teri last week. Most of the dealing was done over the phone beings the dealership is located in Texas and i live in Utah. I am a first time RV owner.They were very honest on all aspects of the deal, very easy to talk with just old style business people. Full disclosure was given on the RV, I drove it home to Utah (almost 1300 miles) without any issues whatsoever. Would recommend this dealership to all, thank you Jason, Teri, and Craig in service for an awesome experience.
- David Myers, Utah

2018-05-04 1999 Tiffin Allegro 28 View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffen. They are so well built, run forever and if a problem arises, the company will still answer and help with service issues far after the warranty is gone! Love the fact they are a family company still. You cant beat the quality.
- Margaret Morrow, Georgia

2018-05-04 1999 Tiffin Allegro 28 M View Listings

- Margaret Morrow, Georgia

2017-12-18 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I own this model for 2 years now. The quality is marginal. The surge ATR failed as it has with many units. The shower drain leaks into the lower compartment. The slide switch is tricky. The auto steps failed. But this is the worst part of all. When you pull out the sofa bed, nobody can get by it. It is pressed against the TV and fireplace. Persons in the bedroom are stuck there until the bed is folded back into the sofa. What are they thinking because it is still that way. I call it a 2 person large motor home. Check out all the features on this model before you buy. If you are more than two people or expect more than 2 people to utilize, look at a different model. Disappointed.
- Bob Fedderwitz, Florida

2017-11-09 2005 Tiffin Allegro 32BA View Listings

My wife and I have really enjoyed this camper. We have bought a new one of the same brand. Riding along and driving a class A like this one puts you right out there so that you can see everything as it goes by. When you get to the campground it takes almost no time to put down the Jacks, put out the slides and the awning, hook up the utilities and get out the lawn chairs. If it's a little cool the heat pump is unbelievably nice as it lulls you to sleep and keeps you comfortable all night. We've never been sorry we bought this one.
- Larry Sievers , Illinois

2017-10-14 2017 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I purchased my Tiffin in May of this year from dealer in Panama City Florida. while I would not recommend this dealer, I can only say bravo Tiffin. Before my husband passed, we owned 14 motor homes, our first being a Concord, so you know how long ago that was. We've owned Holiday Gamblers, Newmars, Monacos and more. As a widow traveling alone, I wanted something as worry-free as possible. I have not had one issue with this coach..a couple of questions which were promptly and pleasantly answered by Tiffin factory personnel. All in all, I can't say enough nice things about this experience...wish I could give them a 10 -star rating. I've only driven a little over 1200 miles, towing a Cadillac SRX,but I'm not worried in the least about getting on the road. Thanks, Tiffin, for producing a quality product proudly made in the USA.
- Sandy Fleming, Wisconsin

2017-08-24 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

I liked this unit fine. For a gas motorhome I would rate this as excellent.This unit is great for getting into small areas and handles well. The warranty of Tiffin is second to none. Bob Tiffin backs his products better than any other manufacturer.
- Robert Thompson, Pennsylvania

2017-08-12 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

For the size/price we loved everything about our 32SA. It came equipped with Sumo springs - after completing the "CHF", it drove much better than I expected from a gas coach. We bought it new, and were pleased with the quality - our warranty punch list had only 5 items! We so loved the experience, we were convinced we should downsize our house, and upsize our coach and go "1/2-time" soon - very likely in a Tiffin diesel pusher.
- Bob Gash, Tennessee

2017-08-10 2012 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA View Listings

Overall we are happy with the Motorhome. However, one of the slides stopped working. The tech that worked on it found a wire had been pinched between a clap and the frame. He said the wire was pinched that way during the time it was built and was a manufacturer defect. He said he thought Tiffin would reimburse me for the repair. I wrote Tiffin explaining what happened and added pictures. I got a reply which stated "sorry" but no they would not reimburse me. I replied by asking why they wouldn't stand behind their product. I never got a reply.
- Chuck, Arizona

2017-07-16 2015 Tiffin Allegro 31SA View Listings

Our OpenRoad 31 SA has been one of the most comfortable RV's we have owned. For the price point Allegro is a real good value for the dollar. Floor plan has no noticeable shortcomings. We had a stabilization system and found the drive to be outstanding. It tracks well. Towing is a breeze since we tow CooperS Conv. It is a joy to drive. Though usually choosing to drive less than 350 miles, I have driven it as much as 700 miles in a day. Tired yes but not worn out..l. No manufacturer has a better customer service network than Tiffin. Bob Tiffin stands behind every coach. Even things out of warranty are covered if he believes it should not have broken or that they erred in putting that part in the coach. Even if you don't buy my Open Road, I highly recommend this model as well as all gas and diesel coaches manufactured by Tiffin in Red Bay Alabama. Check them out. Ours is one of the best used Tiffin's on the market today.
- Dwight Nestrick, Indiana

2017-06-20 2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

The allegro 36LA is one of the best MHs out there. It was designed to compete with entry level diesel pushers and it certainly does. When the Sumo option is added to the chassis it becomes a very comfortable ride and handling is excellent. Tiffin quality and support is at the top of the industry. The 36LA floor plan is one of the most useable out there. For the first few weeks we owned it, we were regularly being surprised by some thoughtful addition Tiffin had made. The inside TV is placed over the fireplace and in front of the ‘L’ couch, which is very comfortable. Unlike some, the kitchen area has plenty of work space with everything the chef needs. There are 3 options that I didn’t think we needed until we had them: the half bath, the electric fireplace [great for chilly mornings], and the washer/dryer combo [we love it!]. With the bedroom slide, lots of closet space, and large rear bath, this has been a great MH. We normally tow a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited [4400 LBS] and have never had an issue traveling throughout the country even in the mountains. We’ve loved it for 3 years! Take a look at the floor plan and you’ll see why we do. The Tiffin Allegro 36LA is the top rated gas MH by the RV Consumer Group. So before spending $50K more on a diesel pusher, take a look at the Tiffin Allegro 36LA.
- Dave Caswell, Arkansas