Tiffin Allegro

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Don Vogler from Iowa says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

Loved this RV. Plenty of cabinet space in the living, kitchen and bedroom area, shower was very adequate. Bathroom needs a little more cabinet space which is easily changed, engine has plenty of power and runs very smooth. Towing ability is excellent. Basement storage has plenty of space for a 4 month trip and more. Tiffin repair facility and service is great.
- Don Vogler, Iowa

2021-07-03 2015 Tiffin Allegro 31SA View Listings

I am 66 years old, and in my lifetime, I have never experienced a company more dedicated to customer satisfaction! I had the pleasure recently of meeting Bob Tiffin and a number of his staff at a rally in Iowa. They took the time to answer some questions I had, and went out of there way to address a warranty issue I had. At Tiffin motorhomes, the employees are not just help, they are family! These are by far and away the finest rv’s money can buy and they stand behind that. Thankyou Tiffin motorhomes for making me a very happy camper
- Daniel Peterson, Iowa

2021-03-26 2021 Tiffin Allegro 33AA View Listings

Owned this new motorhome for 4 months and had to trade it in. It was a hands full to try to keep it straight on the road with their PowerGlide chassis. Excessive end play in the steering gear and couldn't really convince Tiffin there was a problem even though they did agree to take it back to AL and see if there was a problem. Was continuously working on it for 4 months repairing drawers, microwave vent, frig latches, air horn (mounts and horn broken and held up with tie wraps) electric horn tied up with tie wrap, obvious interior trim missing, metal brace extended below frame (needed to be trimmed off), bad fresh water sensors, driver's seat misaligned, driver and passenger seat mounted too high, turn signal lever clicked off prematurely, headlights misaligned, shelves insufficiently braced, mud flap rubbing on tire, passenger seat mounted too close to the side, dash rattled, entry door squeaked when traveling down the road, entry door frame excessively scratched, wood trim at dash and other places scratched, debris inside concealed spaces, cheaply built entry step well cover, some closet panels not screwed into place (just loose), all wiring not properly fastened just a bunch of "rat's nests", poor undercoating and sealing, poor roof penetration sealing (just big globs of sealant), secondary microwave latch improperly installed keeping door from closing all the way, interior gas heater covers not properly installed, and numerous more (too many to remember). Had it in the shop 3 times, def heater problem, transmission, and front end alignment. Poor craftmanship all around. Bad experience which really took all the fun out of owning a motorhome. Trading it in for a Newmar.
- Glenn Weiblen, Texas

2021-01-28 2021 Tiffin Allegro 33AA View Listings

Luxury features and comfort. Great weekender or full time living with residential features and appliances. Soft comfortable leather furniture upgraded from previous years, very comfortable memory foam bed and great TV viewing positions. Easy size to maneuver in tight places like parking lots and city streets, and sizable interior with the 4 slides. The large windows also make the interior feel spacious. All-in-all the Tiffin 33AA is a great coach.
- Kevin Albright, Arizona

2020-11-01 2004 Tiffin Allegro 40DP View Listings

This is my idea of roughing it..leather satellite..warm shower..love road trips and camping. Having ac traveling while on the road and camping not to mention doing laundry on the road between stops makes for a enjoyable trip. Have had 5th wheels and hands down better experience.
- Sherry, Colorado

2020-01-27 2002 Tiffin Allegro 290A View Listings

This is a great RV. We camped mostly at state parks and had nothing but good experiences. Everything in the unit works as expected. It drives down the road like a car, and it is very comfortable. We found nothing to complain about with this motorhome.
- John, Texas

2020-01-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro 34PA View Listings

Unimpressed with the quality and warranty from Tiffin motorhome. My interior wall is buckling and the panels on both sides are popping off. Called the manufacturer and their response was the walls were built first and when they put the roof on the weight will sometimes Buckle the wall. Obviously the walls are not being built strong enough. Poor workmanship on tiffin's part. Because I'm a second owner and it's three years old they would not do anything about it. Will probably looking at a different manufacturer next time.
- , Florida

2019-11-22 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA has been a great coach for us providing plenty of room for our extended summer get-aways and monthly RV Club get-togethers with friends. The size is perfect to get into National and State Park RV campsites. It has plenty of power to tow our car. We are especially pleased with Tiffin Motorhomes' outstanding quality and service!
- Joann, Florida

2019-11-07 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31MA View Listings

I love the floor plan to this RV and easy for full time rv living for the two of us. It is very easy to drive. My problems are with quality of build. We have had many water leaks due to poor crimping of plumbing. Access to the problem areas has been poor. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter solid surface to break,silicone caulking lifting,rubber under slide tearing. This is our third RV..I thought Tiffin was suppose to be better quality.
- Vic Wright, Oregon

2019-09-24 2005 Tiffin Allegro Open Road View Listings

I love this Coach. I am only selling it do to the fact I am now an amputee and it is not an easy task without great expense to retrofit for my access. This Coach has always been very reliable. Handles like a dream. Runs great and powerful. Interior is solid wood not paneling. Has a large kitchen area. Two slides and tons of storage inside and out.
- John Obermeyer, Oregon

2019-08-21 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

We bought the Allegro 35 DA new and still own it wit 30 K on the clock . This class a is built like a tank but drives like a Cadillac .We traveled with our kids growing up and now its time for us too travel on are own. I cant think of any major issues with the MH all original from roof to ground . Tiffin does a great job
- jim , Michigan

2019-07-20 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts

2019-02-25 2013 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

We just finished a 4 mouth, 6,411 mile trip in this coach. Everything worked perfectly. We did not have a problem with anything. It has been properly maintained and I have a log. on this date of writing 2/24/19 there is 13 months left on the extended warranty for the coach and tires. It has a steering stabilizer system and it has a 1 1/2" sway bar on the front and a 1 3/4 sway bar on the rear. It is easy to drive and comfortable to relax in. it is easy to setup with the automatic leveling jacks.
- Gene Casey, Florida

2018-12-25 2004 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

Very dependable work horse chassis with 8.1 liter engine power house is great. Great to drive and handle construction is excellent inside and out keeps it good looks looks good going down the road
- Bob Beebe , Montana

2018-11-07 2004 Tiffin Allegro 37DB View Listings

This was the best quality Motor Home we have ever owned and we have had 6 different brands. The fit and finish, the quality wood cabinets, and the exterior finish are second to none in it's class. I would recommend a Tiffin Allegro bay over and over again to anyone looking for quality. There are a lot of lesser quality units on the market and I encourage you not to make the mistake and but strictly on price. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
- Jack, Florida

2018-07-13 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The finishes inside the coach are nice, outside paint not so much. I think Tiffin's motto is get the coach out there and we'll deal with the problems later. It should be the opposite, produce quality, with minimal problems. I've had over 50 issues with this coach, Tiffin picked it up from me and took it back to Red Bay for repairs.The paint on these coaches, something that Tiffin brags about, is horrible. I'm looking at a new 36LA and it has major paint issues, just delivered from the factory. The dealer told me Tiffin is trying to get more coaches out and are ok with doing paint repairs. If you want a quality coach, you might want to look at other coaches. Their after the sale service is good if you go to Red Bay. It's not good when on every trip you are thinking, what will break next.
- Rich, Delaware

2018-06-17 2008 Tiffin Allegro 40QDP View Listings

1st rv was gas. We upgraded, should have done diesel first. Lived in this unit for two years. Comfy, great towing. With new house we won't use it enough. Needs to be used, not stored!! Tiffen well built, quality product.
- John, Florida

2018-06-17 2008 Tiffin Allegro 40 QDP View Listings

- John, Florida

2018-06-01 2012 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

We have only had this rv for a brief time and LOVE it! Lots of storage inside and out, great counter space. Beautiful coach and rides like a dream. The Flexsteel driver and passenger seats are extremely comfy and wear well. We love the privacy/sun screen roller shades are the BEST. we have had the pleated day/night shades and these are much better. the only reason i gave the warranty/support a 4 star is because we have not had to have any dealings with them and the first owner said Tiffin was awesome.
- Jennie McNamara, North Carolina

2018-05-21 2003 Tiffin Allegro 35DA View Listings

Nice RV very well built , has lots of living space , lots of power from the 8.1 Workhorse with Allison Trans. tows well no drag. Has lots of storage in the outside bins as well as inside. The drivers door makes it easy to get in and exit .
- Charles E Butler, Alabama

2018-05-15 2015 Tiffin Allegro 31SA View Listings

Great floor design, lots of sleeping, huge awning, easy to drive park and handle when towing..this is our third Tiffin and it is all we will own. Great for weekends or months of travel even a great ‘snow bird’ home.
- Lorene Ryan, Florida

2018-05-14 1999 Tiffin Allegro 34 View Listings

I purchased a used RV from Countrytyme RV, Jason and Teri last week. Most of the dealing was done over the phone beings the dealership is located in Texas and i live in Utah. I am a first time RV owner.They were very honest on all aspects of the deal, very easy to talk with just old style business people. Full disclosure was given on the RV, I drove it home to Utah (almost 1300 miles) without any issues whatsoever. Would recommend this dealership to all, thank you Jason, Teri, and Craig in service for an awesome experience.
- David Myers, Utah

2018-05-04 1999 Tiffin Allegro 28 M View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffen. They are so well built, run forever and if a problem arises, the company will still answer and help with service issues far after the warranty is gone! Love the fact they are a family company still. You cant beat the quality.
- Margaret Morrow, Georgia