Tiffin Allegro Open Road

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro Open Road RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob Perry from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

This is a GREAT MotorHome for 90% of my use, Towing on central US flat land is fine, set the cruise on 72 mph and go. The mountains and long steep climbs are harder. I didn't use cruise in the mountains I had to slingshot the hills and "manage" the transmission and brakes. I didn't expect it to tow any better than it did, explains the 4 star rating. I towed a Mini Cooper, it weighed about 2500 pounds. The living quarters are great, the extra space with the pass through bedroom into the bathroom makes it feel much larger than a 36 foot motorhome. The larger 255R 80 x 22.5 tires helped it to handle cross winds and big trucks passing or being passed. I think it handles very well. Tiffin quality is evident throughout the motorhome, I would only replace this Tiffin with another Tiffin.
- Bob Perry, Minnesota

2021-06-04 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

Beautiful, well designed, and well made - by Tiffin! Easy to drive, great floorplan for family of 2 to 4; factory options are great such as fireplace that actually heats the whole coach. Great engine with strong towing power. Good suspension. Highly recommended! We have owned one for two years without one single problem!
- Joe Dixon, Alabama

2021-05-16 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35QBA View Listings

I chose this Tiffin 35QBA mainly because of the Tiffin name, I have met Mr. Tiffin several times and have experienced his warranty promise and his word first hand as a total gentleman. We have enjoyed the bunk feature and 4 slides. No issues, great experience, just A great product.
- James R Regan, Massachusetts

2021-04-22 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We love our Tiffin. The motorhome has lots of luxury features like the blinds and all the room in the cabinets and the basement compartments are super large and can fit so many things. I am amazed by the Workhorse Chassis paired with the Chevy power plant. The dual exhaust and the torque make the combination one of the best to tow vehicles. The upgrades in springs, shocks and steering stabilizer make driving a pleasure. I upgrade the cameras to color and I love the front mounted mirrors which allows driving without taking ones focus off the roadway.
- Alan Ritz, Pennsylvania

2021-02-07 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32CA View Listings

Upgraded from a 1996 Itasca class A to this and it's like a U-Hual to a minivan. Our's has the optional 24K chassis and 255/80R22.5 tires and rides like a dream. The V10 and transmission does great in the mountains once you learn how the transmission downshift automatically. Does not get blown around by big rigs. True joy to drive and makes RVing better. Solid, smooth and quiet ride. Having two slide outs is awesome. Very useable in the front with the slide in. Bedroom slide blocks the drawers and electrical panels. Toilet area is small if you're a big person. Tons of storage inside. Has LED lights in ceiling, normal on the walls. Digital TV antenna. Lots of windows - feels very open. One downside is having controls all over, not like Winnie products where they are all in one place. Also makes it nearly impossible to add the Onan auto gen start for that reason. Love the underfloor outside storage with three great pass thru's for long stuff. Add with the 24K chassis option you can really haul a lot of stuff. The only thing we have found as trouble for this year was the power shades up front. They are known for having bad motors. It came down while driving... got it to go back up but then it failed. Other problem is the DVD system. When you play a DVD both TV's come on automatically and play the DVD. If a person goes to bed - the TV is on. When you turn it off the front TV turns off... you have to unplug the rear TV. Something in the why Panasonic links the TV's. The DVD player is also the surround sound amp - which is very nice. However, if the DVD player fails then you also lose your surround sound as they don't make all in one players anymore. Also, the digital TV antenna is prone to water intrusion and failure so if it has not been replaced... it might need to be by now. We have a King Jack that works great in its place. I would highly recommend this year, make and model.
- Mike, California

2021-01-10 2021 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is the best RV I’ve ever owned. Tiffin has unsurpassed quality and attention to servicing the customer. One of the few companies left that really cares about its customer. The ride is smooth, especially for a gas coach. Tons of upgrades and features that remind you the quality is high. Very roomy and cozy.
- Mike Jones, Florida

2021-01-06 2019 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

All I can saw, is that this motor home was a $200,000.00 rolling piece of really, really poor manufacture. How the heck this got let out of the plant, is beyond me. The design is super. The used chewing gum and bailing wire to put it together. Took coach to FMCA Minot rally. The Tiffin head of Customer Service was there. Spoke with him directly, 3 times. He declined to take a few minutes to come and look at our issues. Dealership keep the coach for 8 weeks during the summer travel time, and did nothing. Waiting for parts, they told me. We sold it this past August. Scared to take it on the road. Took a $70,000.00 value hit, but glad to get it gone. Never again to acquire a Tiffin unit.
- james.sparke, Minnesota

2020-12-16 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 30GA View Listings

Tiffin quality is the best in class A motorhomes with technicians ready to help you no matter the problem or help you might need. Our Open Road 30GA being 31.6 feet is perfect size for ease of driving, parking and fitting into state park camp sites. Even with slides in there is plenty of room to get around to fix lunch, use the restroom or even sleep in the comfy queen size bed. Love this split bathroom floorplan. Refrigerator, water heater and room heat have option of electric or propane source. Plenty of storage with custom wood cabinets inside and several large pass-thru bays outside. Comfortable ride in new leather captain chairs both with electric adjustments. Koni shocks takes the bumps out and Safe-T-Plus stabilizers keeps you in your lane.
- Gloria Turek, Tennessee

2020-10-01 2008 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We purchased a used motorhome it did not come with a warranty. We love the layout, it's very roomy. A walk around bed was a priority, the toilet area with a vanity, and additional vanity by the shower give you ample room for showering and dressing with pocket doors for privacy. The Allegro was perfect for us. It's well built and has a great diesel engine. We have no complaints.
- Darlene Mowatt, Michigan

2020-09-07 2020 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

We love our Tiffin. It’s beautiful, classy & sleek. Lot of room & storage. Master bath has a big shower, feels like a shower in your residential home. She’s built study, With high quality furniture. Did I mention the storage downstairs and on the coach. My Open Road is like glamping. It has liquid springs that provide a smooth ride. I love how Tiffin has cornered the market on the sleek ceilings. Air conditioners aren’t visible. The floor lighting allows you to see thru out the coach in the evening without bright lights. I so happy that we bought a gas vs a Diesel engine. Tiffins’ 6.8L V10 Triton with 320hp does an exception job rolling up and down the hillsides. I can’t help but smile showing off our coach. She’s definitely built Ford tuff but has the class & style of luxury.
- Rene Tudor, Illinois

2020-08-11 2019 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

Terrible declining quality. First less than year using this rv occasionally, What Has Not Broken. Basically near everything. Water pipe, broken flooded rig 3 times in 4 in water. Broken toilet flapper, broken leaking toilet. Miss aligned tires damage to tires. Broken washer not spinning clothes. Broken ice makes. BTW no appliances in a rig by whirlpool honor warranty. It is void if installed in an rv. Broken radio, gps, camera due to improper wiring to this day 3rd harness still not working more than 1 min. Ani flush broken valve flooded rig AGAIN. You might wonder well the warranty at the dealer whom we bought this rig from prides themselves on Tiffin sales and service. Ridiculous, sha.e on Tiffin for implying they build quality or the dealership who to date are unable to repair any of these items and then some. Did I mention the satelite in motion is a rip off, IT DOES NOT work unless maybe, once for 2 min the expensive winegard data plan permitted this use once for 1 min. NOPE DEALER CAN'T REPAIR, IT DOES NOT KNOW HOW. WOULD I BUY ANOTHER TIFFIN, NO! RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS MANUFACTURER. I would rate this experience of less than 5 stars. What does Tiffin have to say, NOTHING bc they have yet to return my several calls.
- 9magbrowning, Washington

2020-04-19 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

Tiffin Open Road Allegro 34PA is top of the line. Enjoyed my Tiffin rig for a couple years and had no issues. The quality is tops. Pats are easy to get and the Tiffin people are very easy to deal and answer any questions.
- J. Rega, Idaho

2020-03-09 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

My 34 TGA is a pleasure to drive. With 3 slides and two of them opposing the room in the motorhome is spacious. Huge under carriage storage. GCVW is 30,000 pounds. We receive many compliments on our Allegro Open Road. One of the most popular manufacturers with great support from Tiffin.
- David Otey, Florida

2019-09-08 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA View Listings

I totally loved this rv. I looked vigorously for a long time and wanted a luxury coach. I am constantly surprises each time I'm in my "discover you coach mode". This coach has every amenity and then Some. I am 77 and lost my travel partner is my only reason for selling.
- Robert Bren, Florida

2019-09-05 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This is a great RV it's a much better quality than most. The quality of interior parts that they use compared to most is above average and a lot better than what I've seen around. The exterior is full body paint which is a big thing and looks great. It runs and handles great for the size and has plenty of interior space with the three slide outs.
- Roland, California

2019-08-09 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is a great RV. The brand speaks for itself. When you call the manufacturer they actually help you, not put you off for the next person that answers the phone. This 36LA rides like a dream. People have alot of pros and cons regarding a gas V10 engine. I can say V10s run very well,and climb hills very well. Now you will still hear the whining of the engine, get past that and your good. It's good having the bath and half for when you have guest. If your interested in RVing get the right model. It's always good to rent one or two before you purchase. It's a large purchase!
- Mark D, California

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffin and I would not buy anything but Tiffin. My first one was a 36ft Phaeton and I loved it. When we decided to go full time we bought a 42ft diesel pusher by Tiffin. These have great storage, wonderful living design and handle well. We have been on the road full time for 5 years now and are selling the 42ft coach for a Tiffin 37ft because we can not get into any of the state parks we wanted to see. The 37ft is well designed and I love the living space. We went back to gas as we don’t need the diesel pusher. We originally started with a gas coach and am going back to it. Bob Tiffin is behind you all the way and I have personally called him on a problem I had with the aqua hot and he told me to take it to a dealer who was authorized by him and he paid for all the repairs. Very supportive and if you own a Tiffin you should take a tour through his plant. Amazing! Can’t wait to get on the road with my new Open Road.
- Kelly Loykasek, Oregon

2019-01-07 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

THIS UNIT IS FANTASTIC, THE 34PA,GAS,HAS IT ALL. THE FLOOR PLAN IS UNIQUE, LOTS OF ROOM WITH A WALK THRU BATHROOM, A MILLION DOLLAR LAYOUT,THE FORD ENGINE,362 HP HAS NO PROBLEM TOWING EVEN GOING UP HILLS. THIS UNIT, IN ITS CATEGORY AT PRICE POINT IS FAR SURBERB OVER OTHER MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS NEWMAR AND WINNABAGO. IN MYOPINION, THE 34PA TIFFIN ALLEGRO OPEN ROAD IS THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!! NO DISAPPOINTMENTS, THE LAYOUT SOLD US, AND THE QUALITY OF THE INTERIOR SUCH AS LEATHER, CABINETS AND EXTRAS YOU CAN PURCHASE,,,HAPPY ROADS, T C WESTWOOD
- T C WESTWOOD, Florida

2018-12-03 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

We have loved this RV during our ownership. Traveled mainly in Florida to the Keys and East coast of Florida and have found the king sized bed a plus for living on the road! The relatively smaller length of this Class A makes it very easy to drive and our addition of the Sumo Springs when we bought it was a very good upgrade. We love this home and will be sad to see it go. Our life needs have changed and we must sacrifice.
- Cathy McCarthy, Florida

Verified Owner

2018-11-27 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

Of the 3 motor homes we have owned, this is the best! I handles very well, is very comfortable for winter living and traveling, and every feature is top quality. I love to custom wood cabinets, china sinks, residential appliances, computer station and especially having the half bath. Since the day we took delivery, 8/15, we have only had one problem!!! We had to replace the electric flush mechanism for our master toilet. This unit is quality through and through. I am proud to oun a Tiffin!
- Terri Croton, Michigan

Verified Owner

2018-08-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

Can't beat a Tiffin for the money. Well built and very durable. Have spent many years around motorhomes and the Tiffin Allegro is by far the best I have ever owned. Would buy another one in a heartbeat.
- JJ Joe, Texas

2018-08-16 2006 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35TSA View Listings

I really like the spacious feeling in this RV. I lived in it for almost 2 years and it was very comfortable. The only thing I would have liked was having the TV be on an swing out arm so that I could watch it from the sofa easily. The rig is very well made and I enjoyed both driving it and living in it.
- Karen Dyrenforth, Oregon

2018-06-14 2007 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 316RLS View Listings

Would have been a 5 for everything if it was a newer model with the latest equipment and floorplan. This is an entry level unit for Tiffin so the furniture and interior quality overall would not be acceptable to me if previous owner had not made major upgrades, such as getting rid of the small TVs standard with this older model and our upgrades to the bedding and chairs. We kept the original couch because it was in good condition, but covered it since it was so plain looking and shows dirt easily. I also wish this one had full body paint. The biggest plus for this model is the second slide in the BR area along with the split bath design. I would not hesitate to buy a later model. Allegro makes motorhomes that are better than any other structurally and would be perfect if they just put in pass-through storage bins. I have owned 7 motorhomes over 35 years. 2 Winnies, 1 Fleetwood, 1 Holiday and 2 Allegro. Winnie and Allegro are the only brands I would consider buying.
- Joe Daly, Mississippi