Tiffin Allegro Open Road RVs Reviews (25)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro Open Road RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bob Perry from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any Tiffin Allegro Open Road RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

This is a GREAT MotorHome for 90% of my use, Towing on central US flat land is fine, set the cruise on 72 mph and go. The mountains and long steep climbs are harder. I didn't use cruise in the mountains I had to slingshot the hills and "manage" the transmission and brakes. I didn't expect it to tow any better than it did, explains the 4 star rating. I towed a Mini Cooper, it weighed about 2500 pounds. The living quarters are great, the extra space with the pass through bedroom into the bathroom makes it feel much larger than a 36 foot motorhome. The larger 255R 80 x 22.5 tires helped it to handle cross winds and big trucks passing or being passed. I think it handles very well. Tiffin quality is evident throughout the motorhome, I would only replace this Tiffin with another Tiffin.
- Bob Perry, Minnesota

2019-08-09 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is a great RV. The brand speaks for itself. When you call the manufacturer they actually help you, not put you off for the next person that answers the phone. This 36LA rides like a dream. People have alot of pros and cons regarding a gas V10 engine. I can say V10s run very well,and climb hills very well. Now you will still hear the whining of the engine, get past that and your good. It's good having the bath and half for when you have guest. If your interested in RVing get the right model. It's always good to rent one or two before you purchase. It's a large purchase!
- Mark D, California

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffin and I would not buy anything but Tiffin. My first one was a 36ft Phaeton and I loved it. When we decided to go full time we bought a 42ft diesel pusher by Tiffin. These have great storage, wonderful living design and handle well. We have been on the road full time for 5 years now and are selling the 42ft coach for a Tiffin 37ft because we can not get into any of the state parks we wanted to see. The 37ft is well designed and I love the living space. We went back to gas as we don’t need the diesel pusher. We originally started with a gas coach and am going back to it. Bob Tiffin is behind you all the way and I have personally called him on a problem I had with the aqua hot and he told me to take it to a dealer who was authorized by him and he paid for all the repairs. Very supportive and if you own a Tiffin you should take a tour through his plant. Amazing! Can’t wait to get on the road with my new Open Road.
- Kelly Loykasek, Oregon

2019-01-07 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

THIS UNIT IS FANTASTIC, THE 34PA,GAS,HAS IT ALL. THE FLOOR PLAN IS UNIQUE, LOTS OF ROOM WITH A WALK THRU BATHROOM, A MILLION DOLLAR LAYOUT,THE FORD ENGINE,362 HP HAS NO PROBLEM TOWING EVEN GOING UP HILLS. THIS UNIT, IN ITS CATEGORY AT PRICE POINT IS FAR SURBERB OVER OTHER MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS NEWMAR AND WINNABAGO. IN MYOPINION, THE 34PA TIFFIN ALLEGRO OPEN ROAD IS THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!! NO DISAPPOINTMENTS, THE LAYOUT SOLD US, AND THE QUALITY OF THE INTERIOR SUCH AS LEATHER, CABINETS AND EXTRAS YOU CAN PURCHASE,,,HAPPY ROADS, T C WESTWOOD
- T C WESTWOOD, Florida

2018-12-03 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

We have loved this RV during our ownership. Traveled mainly in Florida to the Keys and East coast of Florida and have found the king sized bed a plus for living on the road! The relatively smaller length of this Class A makes it very easy to drive and our addition of the Sumo Springs when we bought it was a very good upgrade. We love this home and will be sad to see it go. Our life needs have changed and we must sacrifice.
- Cathy McCarthy, Florida

Verified Owner

2018-11-27 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

Of the 3 motor homes we have owned, this is the best! I handles very well, is very comfortable for winter living and traveling, and every feature is top quality. I love to custom wood cabinets, china sinks, residential appliances, computer station and especially having the half bath. Since the day we took delivery, 8/15, we have only had one problem!!! We had to replace the electric flush mechanism for our master toilet. This unit is quality through and through. I am proud to oun a Tiffin!
- Terri Croton, Michigan

Verified Owner

2018-08-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

Can't beat a Tiffin for the money. Well built and very durable. Have spent many years around motorhomes and the Tiffin Allegro is by far the best I have ever owned. Would buy another one in a heartbeat.
- JJ Joe, Texas

2018-08-16 2006 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 35TSA View Listings

I really like the spacious feeling in this RV. I lived in it for almost 2 years and it was very comfortable. The only thing I would have liked was having the TV be on an swing out arm so that I could watch it from the sofa easily. The rig is very well made and I enjoyed both driving it and living in it.
- Karen Dyrenforth, Oregon

2018-06-14 2007 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 316RLS View Listings

Would have been a 5 for everything if it was a newer model with the latest equipment and floorplan. This is an entry level unit for Tiffin so the furniture and interior quality overall would not be acceptable to me if previous owner had not made major upgrades, such as getting rid of the small TVs standard with this older model and our upgrades to the bedding and chairs. We kept the original couch because it was in good condition, but covered it since it was so plain looking and shows dirt easily. I also wish this one had full body paint. The biggest plus for this model is the second slide in the BR area along with the split bath design. I would not hesitate to buy a later model. Allegro makes motorhomes that are better than any other structurally and would be perfect if they just put in pass-through storage bins. I have owned 7 motorhomes over 35 years. 2 Winnies, 1 Fleetwood, 1 Holiday and 2 Allegro. Winnie and Allegro are the only brands I would consider buying.
- Joe Daly, Mississippi

2018-05-28 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34 PA View Listings

- Bob Perry, Minnesota

2018-02-26 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

Outstanding quality. Great floor plan. Three TV's inside are awesome. Having an extra sink and mirror in the hallway in addition to the bath restroom is extremely good for two people trying to dress at the same time. Slides opposite each other in main living area make that space really large.
- gerard landry, Louisiana

2017-10-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

We searched for over a year to find the right RV for our life style & travel plans. The Tiffin 36LA won hands down in our opinion. From the day we took delivery, the quality of Tiffin showed through in all areas of this RV. The first look our unit showed quality craftsmanship & attention to detail only possible from people who know how people live in their RV's. In addition to it's affordability, our Allegro surpasses the industry average in design, reliability, quality, warranty and parts support. It also scored high with us on comfort and special features. Ample space inside, with an abundance of handcrafted cabinets and a master bath that is huge and loaded with storage. Under coach storage extends up to 203 cubic feet and even includes pass through bins. Because of the full paint job applied by Tiffin, our rig, in our opinion, was the shining star in every RV park we visited.
- Bill Taylor, Texas

2017-09-07 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

We bought this used in August 2017. The coach looked like it just rolled out of the Red Bay facility. With just under 11K miles on it, it's barely broken in. There were some issues with the steps and plumbing in the half bath but those were taken care of by the dealership. We have had it out twice for weekend excursions and it has functioned impressivly. The workmanship on both the interior and exterior is near flawless. Driving is a dream even while pulling our 2017 CR-V on a dolly. Storage space inside and out is massive. Until we take our cross country trips I doubt we'll get close to filling it up and hitting any kind of weight limits. We have sacrificed other personal extras to make room in our budget for this coach and we have no regrets.
- Bob Newsome, Georgia

2017-08-27 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31SA View Listings

I have had "zero" problems with our unit. Pulled CRV without issue. Size is perfect,we can go to all national parks and state parks and find a site. Any larger and we would be on the outside looking in!
- Bob Purcell, Ohio

2017-08-23 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

We have owned this 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA since September 2016. This is a beautiful coach. It drives like a dream and runs great. The 36LA has a fantastic floor layout, with 1 1/2 baths (one bathroom is accessible even with the slides in--a bonus while traveling. We love this Tiffin!
- Francis R. White, Mississippi

2017-08-18 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This Is a beautiful motor home in all ways: Solidly-built and beautifully-appointed. The furniture is fantastic, with nice touches of class. Tiffin thought of every little detail when they designed this motor home. The engine has plenty of HP for driving, even while towing a CRV. Plenty of storage too. And being shorter (by 4 feet) than our prior Monaco has made it much more easily maneuvered.
- Francis, Mississippi

2017-07-03 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This is a great floor plan. For a 34 foot RV, the livability is great. The bedroom and front living space provide plenty of room to enjoy camping. Even with the slides in, there is plenty of room. The design of this rig also allows for lots of storage compartments inside and out. I've never had to use all the interior compartments. The privacy and solar shades are great, too. They keep the rig much cooler in the summer and you can still see outside without other campers seeing in. The self-searching satellite is very convenient, as well. We've never taken this motorhome in the mountains, but we've had no problems towing a 3500 lb Chevy Equinox.
- Susan Gudas, Texas

2016-10-08 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We felt the Tiffin 34TGA was the most comfortable motorhome we have ever traveled in. Tiffin service is by far the best and we had very few issues with this unit the entire time we owned it. I don't think we will ever be able to buy such a problem free vehicle like this one.
- Charvat, Florida

2016-09-20 2004 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32BA View Listings

Like living in a small apt. - very comfortable. 454 chevy vortec engine along with workhorse chassis makes handling of RV and towing a breeze. Quality of Tiffin construction is present and we have improved and maintained overall condition of exterior and interior of motor home.
- Danny Kramer, Ohio

2016-08-14 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

We love the RV. The Ford chassis is quieter than our previous Workhorse. We like the king bed, residential refrigerator, fireplace, and cabinetry. We do not like the long lines for service at Tiffin. I have had several switches replaced. It had to be towed in first two weeks because of broken heater hose. Also, the exhaust tip (2 feet long) came off and burned a basketball sized hole in my water bay wall. It melted everything in that bay. Now I will need to wait to get it repaired. Otherwise the liveability is very good.
- Gerald Crawford, Alabama

2016-04-20 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32CA View Listings

This was our first RV. Bought gas unit because diesel was $50K more and we didn't know how much we'd use it. Love this floor plan! TV & fireplace across from couch instead of beside it much more comfortable. Like having 140 cu. ft. of basement storage with pass through for 6 foot ladder. Refrigerator (Dometic) sometimes has trouble keeping cold in very hot weather. Always tow a 4400 pound vehicle, sometimes having to unhook for climbing roads in the mountains. Great support from dealer and factory! Had issue with front end alignment. After having it aligned and replacing front tires, Tiffin reimbursed us for the cost! Drove and handled much better after the alignment. Next RV will be another Tiffin (diesel).
- Scott Graham, Missouri

2016-03-02 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32CA View Listings

Tiffin is the best Rv manufacturer in the US. They make a excellent motorhome and stand behind thei product long after the original warranty has expired. The fit and finish and overall build quality is 2nd to none
- George, Florida

2016-03-02 2012 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32BA View Listings

- George, Florida

2015-05-27 2004 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 31DA View Listings

We lived in this same model of coach for 7 months full time and enjoyed it.
- Paul, Florida