Tiffin Allegro Bus

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin Allegro Bus RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bill Burns from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

All motorhomes have design flaws, engineering miscalculations, and manufacturing mistakes. What is important is access to good remediation, a cooperative manufacturer, service techs that know what they are doing, and immediate access to replacement parts. No manufacturer is better at fixing a motorhome than Tiffin. Most reputable non-Tiffin service centers will tell you Tiffin is the best at standing behind their products. Tiffin is a production builder so one can expect some quality control issues, but they are far less than their competitors. The service center in Red Bay AL is the best place to repair a Tiffin motorhome. After full timing for 7 years I believe the 08 Allegro Bus 42QDP is an excellent choice for living comfortably. It is easy to work on and Tiffin has corrected, at their expense, the design flaws. It is an easy coach to drive and handles excellent at high speeds. The newer AB are fancier but not any more practical. Some of the new features look better than they are functional. The 07 AB and prior models have the smaller entrance door which is a pain after using the wider entrance door. The QDP floorplan has a sink in the bedroom and that is a great benefit when aboard. We found this floorplan, and the options we chose, to serve us well. We never had the thought "I wish I could buy a new motorhome because this one is lacking......" The stock Billstein shocks were replaced with Koenig. The ride is dramatically improved. We had the good fortune to meet Bob Tiffin prior to ordering AB. His advice on ordering a tag axle proved to be very beneficial. Where else can you walk up to the owner's office and ask to speak with him. We have visited him several times and he is always a gentleman. If you get the run around from a service tech, call Bob and it will be corrected immediately. If you are considering a used motorhome, Tiffin is one of the best options. Be sure and get to know the owner, if possible, and make sure you get the service records. Do not be discouraged if the list looks long. Run away from people who say "I have never had any trouble with my motohome." A knowledgeable man once said: "I thought I was buying a motorhome, not a motorhome kit."
- Bill Burns, North Carolina

2021-05-25 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OPP View Listings

The Tiffin brand is one of the most respected brands in the class A motorhome circles. Their tech support is outstanding and very easy to work with. The Allegro Bus quality rivals coaches twice the cost. Everything from the quality of the cabinets to the cargo doors is excellent. No flimsy materials used. The tag axle makes this coach very easy to drive and handles the wind exceptionally. The floor plan is very comfortable and the heated floors are a huge plus. The floor plan is open and feels like a home. There is storage everywhere and it is more than enough to hold what you need for a long stay. The cargo area has pull out trays that make access to your stuff easy. I love the 4 TV’s in the coach. Finally, the power glide chassis is fantastic on good roads and wow does it handle the rough roads well. Tiffin makes a beautiful bus and I am proud to have owned two so far.
- William Brown, Oklahoma

2021-05-04 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

Located in Peterborough Ontario Canada. A pleasure to drive. The turning circle is almost within its length. Great visibility. Mountains no problem 450hp and two stage engine brake. Asking price in Canadian dollars. 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP almost 39 feet long. 450 Hp Cummins Diesel. 18,000 miles Air ride. Air Brakes. Allison Six speed Transmission. 10,000 watt diesel generator. Two solar panels to charge house battery when dry camping. Solar controller inside panel. Maintenance free batteries. All electric coach. Auto leveling Jack's. High wind auto retract awning. Surround sound. Blue-ray player. Three TVs in side and one outside. Out door combination freezer refrigerator. Washer and dryer. Remote Passenger GPS and JBL controll panel. Powered day and night blinds with control at five locations. Air horn and normal horn. Wifi Ranger. Heated floor. Diesel Acqua Hot for unlimited hot water and heating. Three heatpumps A/C. Electric fire place heater. Dish washer. USB charging ports throughout the coach. Central Vaccum. Rainmaker shower head. Induction stove top. Residential refrigerator with ice maker. Convection Microwave. Power driver seat and passenger seats. Diesel tank fill from ether side of coach. Power stair well cover. Window awnings. Power reels for water hose and power cable. Storage slide-tray goes both ways. Lock all basement doors with remote key pad or from the bed- side control pad. Key pad entrance lock. Key pad wall safe. Satellite dish. Four slides. Heated mirrors. Heated seats. Mobile Eye. More Pictures available.
- Kirk Wilde, Ontario

2021-04-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Tiffin best of the best, only positive comments from owners on their web site and Facebook owners page, buy the best!!!! I have followed them on face book for several years, never a bad report only all positive, what's not to like!!!!
- Winston Brown, Ontario

2021-04-15 2001 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40RP View Listings

We love this RV. It was purchased with full time living in mind, and this model filled the bill. Very comfortable, and lots of storage. Easy living inside and out. Easy to drive and plenty of power. Love it!
- Bonnie Heying, Missouri

2021-04-06 2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP, 4 Slides, 21,000 miles, Spartan Chassis, Onan 10kw generator, solar panels, inverter, Aqua Hot, Dish Washer, Residential Refrigerator, KING BED W/ sleep numbers mattress , Stackable Washer
- Nicolle T, Massachusetts

2021-02-19 2020 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40IP View Listings

Absolutely love this bus. This is our second - the first we had for over 10 years (2005). These are mansions on wheels and a pleasure to drive. The half bath is a game changer. Top notch finishes and build quality are unmatched in this price range.
- NK, Florida

2021-02-17 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Our Allegro Coach is a perfect coach on all levels. Very spacious and comfortable! The Acqua Hot is great for hot water and coach heat. Driving is easy and you do not know the Jeep is behind you. We are getting a new 45opp.
- Tommy Mcculloch, Texas

2021-01-31 2012 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

We bought this RV 4 years ago and was not familiar with Tiffin. Since then, we have found how the Tiffin family is the easiest and most helpful manufacturer we have ever dealt with. One phone call and they will help you find an answer to what ever question you have. The next RV we buy will indeed be a Tiffin.
- Virgil Puckett, Kentucky

2021-01-24 2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

I love everything about our Tiffin Allegro Bus 37 AP. The handling, the ease of handling the different amenities, floor plan, amazing kitchen with Dishwasher, cook top, residential refrigerator, storage. To many to mention here. And towing is a breeze
- Joe Baca, Arizona

2020-12-27 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

Reliable RV! The floor plan was perfect for our travels. An automatic awning makes it very easy to mind it during rain or wind. Dishwasher, washer and dryer, electric stove, heated floors, 3 air conditioners, 4 TVs , kitchen style refrigerator. Many amenities to mention. Very reliable warranty with helpful guides by phone to manufacturer.
- Joe Baca, Arizona

2020-12-05 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

This RV has a factory built in work area. Great for full time and working from home (the road). Tiffin is the top of the line for quality and features. Lots of comfort and convenience features. Check it out.
- DEESPITLER, Arizona

2020-10-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

Please read all my comments. I admit, there were a number of problems, which are not all that untypical in a unit with such satisfaction. But the warranty support is off the chart!! I even had a few calls from Bob Tiffin himself. He is amazing and really cares. Actually, all their staff follow through and want to help and help fast. It is obvious that comes from the top down. They even took care of some things beyond the stated warranty that they felt should not have happened to me. What really impressed me also, is how much repair people like working on Tiffin. They pay them promptly and do not nickel dime them I have been told. One thing that does, is it gets service people easily to come right to your motor home and many times ahead of other motor homes companies because they screw them around. Cash is king for any business, so if they do not have to wait ridiculous amounts of time to get paid or get their time reduced when it is justified, they really appreciate it. Everyone, let me repeat that everyone. from other owners to repair people speak highly of Tiffin. I bought my first one because of Tiffin's reputation and I am thrilled I did! I have owned a couple of 4 motor homes, American Eagle for example, and I could not imagine owning anything else than Tiffin going forward after talking to owners of other brands and my personal experiences. And the Rv that you get for the money is taking you into a higher class for short money! Don't hesitate to get one. You will be so glad you did.
- John Gehrisch, California

2020-10-13 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

I have owned 5 motorhomes over my lifetime and my 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP was easily the best. We love the floorplan and all of the comforts it offers. It drives like a dream. Tiffin has been exceptional regarding their service by the factory and by their dealer network. I would recommend Tiffin to all of my friends.
- Mike Cowen, Kentucky

2020-08-24 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

This RV has been excellent for the past 5 years. Anything that went wrong was immediately repaired. I recently had this RV serviced by Freightliner in Mt Vernon, Wa. The following repairs were necessary: one slide motor, replaced all slide toppers, replaced one spring in Awning, replaced step motor. Brand new toilet due to me dropping it while replacing seal.
- Montey, Washington

2020-08-05 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

Driving and towing relaxed, easy and comfortable. Easy to maintain. Easy to keep clean with all tile floors. Cherrywood cabinets are spacious. Like having a dishwasher and the fireplace is great on chilly mornings. Aqua hot heating is very comfortable. Bath and 1/2 a nice feature. King sleep number bed makes for a good nights sleep or maybe a nap. Large closet area. Slide out storage trays with refrigerator/freezer.
- James Harner Jeanette Buxton , Pennsylvania

2020-07-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP View Listings

This is a comfortable ride for road trips. Good on fuel. Dual Air conditioning is so comfortable and heat if needed. We lived on the road for 3 months. Residential refrigerator/freezer is awesome big The seats are made like pleather , no rip or tares. Marble floors are so easy to clean. And hook ups let you wash and dry your clothes. We put these in brand new last year!
- Gail, California

2020-07-01 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

We loved this RV. We had never owned a diesel on a freight liner chassis. The ride is incredible and beyond our imagination. We were told it was an easy smooth drive , but this unit is so smooth that you could leave a glass of ice tea on the counter the whole trip and not worry about a spill. I loved the braking system. I love the air ride. I love the electric extras like electric cord reel and electric water hose reel. I also loved the water filtering system. I love the entertainment system. Perhaps my favorite is the instant hot water system Aqua Hot.
- DANIEL LEBLANC, Louisiana

2020-06-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

This is our fifth Tiffin, compared to our other 5 coaches we really love it. The valid air levelling and manufacture support is second to none. We get lots of compliments on it and it really is a pleasure to drive. We haven’t had any major issues just a few cosmetic things but service center corrected all of them.
- D banks, Manitoba

2020-06-10 2004 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40DP View Listings

This was the most desirable coach in the high end quality we looked at. Everything about it was Top quality and luxury. Reliable and easy to drive compared to any gas coach we have ever been in. Best all round investment. Ours was a 400 diesel with the Allison transmission. I expect the best made as most people know. Highly recommend purchasing one if you want quality in craftsmanship and serviceability. A good used one through a private owner is best option if you want to save money in the purchase.
- Carol, Ohio

2020-04-23 2017 Tiffin Allegro BUS 37AP View Listings

Had many small problems in the first year mostly due to poor quality control and pre delivery inspection both from factory and dealership. Due to the very poor service at our dealership we had most of the problems taken care of at Red Bay. They were unable to fix an erratic problem with our power lift bed refusing to work occasionally and so I finally took care of the problem myself by wiring a separate switch connecting directly to a battery connection. I am presently working on repairing a Schwintek slide as well as trying to locate a faulty infloor heat sensor. I must say that Bob Tiffin and his staff have been good to me, even extending my warranty by one year. I will recommend Tiffin to anyone but the Dealership we purchased it from to no one.
- Al Zeghers, British Columbia

2020-04-15 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QDP View Listings

We gave “Livability” 4 stars because of the position of the TV, front mounted & because of having to high step into the shower. Otherwise this has been a very comfortable coach to live in full time. It has adequate storage for everything we’ve needed. “Overall Quality” was given 5 stars because after seeing many other coaches of the age, this is far superior to most. “Floor Plan” was given 5 stars because for a 42’ design, there is great living flow for both of us. “Driving/Towing“ was given 5 stars because it handles extremely well. After replacing the OEM shocks with Koni shocks, the handling significantly improved making driving it very pleasurable. You have to be careful with it because it likes to go fast. Towing the Jeep in all kinds of terrain is smooth. “Factory Warranty/ Support we gave 4 stars because Tiffin has stopped any repairs of motor homes greater than 10 years old. However, there are plenty of qualified companies to service our rig to our satisfaction in Red Bay, AL. Their support has been, in the past, superior to anyone else in the industry that I know of. I would highly recommend this RV to anyone because of all the upgrades that have been made to the coach. With an engine having just over 6000 miles, a three year warranty, & a new AquaHot system, this is almost like a new bus.
- Timothy Sikora, Texas

2020-03-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Powerglide chassis drives straight and solid, no wandering even in high winds. Plenty of power to tow. Comfortable interior with 3 TV's, reclining euro chair and footrests in couch. Heated tile floors and fireplace keep it cozy year round. Lots of storage in easy to access pull out trays. We like it so much we ordered a new Tiffin Bus with the same options and floor plan.
- Craig, California

2020-02-24 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Solid unit with excellent customer service. I recommend Tiffin as one of the top brands in diesel pushers. The features and design of the coach have been well thought thru. Any time I've had an issue customer service is quick to help me troubleshoot and send parts when needed. Best of the best in my opinion and we have owned several.
- Bert Echterling, Texas

2020-01-30 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

Best RV we have ever owned. Superior quality! Very livable floor plan, lots of storage space, upgraded features such as dishwasher, residential refrigerator, stackable washer and dryer, king bed, bath and 1/2, fireplace,etc.
- Steve, California