Tiffin Reviews on RV Insider (411)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2020-09-11 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

After much research I chose a Tiffin class A. I was sadly mistaken with the enchanted theory that Tiffin is a GOOD quality rv. In less than a year the passenger side of RV has begun to separate permitting water to leak in. Tiffin's opinion, re chalking should have occurred. Wrong, their warranty with dealer concurring warranties this for 90day beyond that it is maintenance. So an RV B Young TV accepted from tiffin was not confirmed as being of quality and I the Consumer who opted for to not climb on roof during walk through delivary after dealer assured me it was dangerous to climb on roof and they inspected in my be half. Warning, DONT trust dealer OR Tiffin. Next falling ap part inside of 9 months, rig has flooded three ti.es when topping off water. This also contributed to rusting of basement area. A couple was broken in wall. Electrical short blowing out front windshield fan and nearly catching fire. Thank you Tiffin for the fire extingquisher. Toilet flap broken, no part available. Freezer stopped working and whirlpool kindly pointed out if e print, WARRANTY VOID if installed in rv! Radio/map shorted 6 ti.es, again we r becoming very proficient in th at extingquisher. LP gauge leaking gas. Carpet began to streak loosing color. Left side camera wont stop flipping, apparently this is described as NOormal. Apparently learning to track flipping views on a screen is possibly a skill to include in rv driving training. Smart TVs are not so smart, one out of 4 can't connect to internet, one can connect to Hopper, motion satelite lasts 5 min or less, internet boost does absolute NOTHING. Dealer unable to repair any time sooner that 4 to 8 months each event. Odd they r considered a front runner for TIFFIN. Attention to the word Run is the only relevancy. Shame on you Tiffin for implying you sell a quality RV. Your so called manager Reps match your false claims of family owned quality rv, consideration, conscientious rv builders, blah, blah, blah, try actually providing 1/100 of your claim for starters.
- Margaret Browning, Washington

2020-09-07 2020 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

We love our Tiffin. It’s beautiful, classy & sleek. Lot of room & storage. Master bath has a big shower, feels like a shower in your residential home. She’s built study, With high quality furniture. Did I mention the storage downstairs and on the coach. My Open Road is like glamping. It has liquid springs that provide a smooth ride. I love how Tiffin has cornered the market on the sleek ceilings. Air conditioners aren’t visible. The floor lighting allows you to see thru out the coach in the evening without bright lights. I so happy that we bought a gas vs a Diesel engine. Tiffins’ 6.8L V10 Triton with 320hp does an exception job rolling up and down the hillsides. I can’t help but smile showing off our coach. She’s definitely built Ford tuff but has the class & style of luxury.
- Rene Tudor, Illinois

2020-08-27 2012 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 42QBH View Listings

The Phaeton is a Beautiful, well built and this one has been taken care of. Its been to Red Bay couple of times and the people there go over everything. They replace things that we have no idea the needed. We wash and wax monthly. If you looking for older home with low mileage, and no maintenance this is it. Having Bath and half is the dream!
- Pat, Florida

2020-08-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Tiffin is the best manufacturer in the RV industry. Everything in our RV is of high quality & top notch craftsmanship. If you do have a problem repairs at the Red Bay, Al factory are exemplary. You won't be sorry owning a Tiffin Motorhome.
- Michael Ficcaglia, Texas

2020-08-24 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

This RV has been excellent for the past 5 years. Anything that went wrong was immediately repaired. I recently had this RV serviced by Freightliner in Mt Vernon, Wa. The following repairs were necessary: one slide motor, replaced all slide toppers, replaced one spring in Awning, replaced step motor. Brand new toilet due to me dropping it while replacing seal.
- Montey, Washington

2020-08-23 2017 Tiffin Wayfarer 24QW View Listings

This Tiffin Wayfarer and Mercedes is THE BEST Combination Class C. Excellent warranties and customer support,, If you truly want to explore the US in a RV,, this is the best for seeing every city,county,state and national parks,, don't get stuck in a BUS!!!
- Jeff, Arizona

2020-08-21 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 25QW View Listings

Best RV out of 3 class C we have owned. The quality of Tiffin is unsurpassed as well as the customer service. Very easy to travel in. We pull a Nissan Juke; flat tow with Blue Ox system. The diesel engine gets great mileage. Fits into regular parking spot in a shopping center so easy to get in and out of everywhere! Even have central vac in this! Some much bang for your buck and the use of space is excellent!
- Susanne Murray, Florida

2020-08-16 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

The Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA is undoubtedly the best 35’ short wheelbase class A diesel pusher on the market with It’s King size bed, very livable layout and 10000 lb towing capacity. Additionally the customer service at Tiffin is second to none.
- Russ , Florida

2020-08-12 2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

Great experience using RVTrader. They put us in the right hands quickly to sell our RV. I would highly recommend using this site to sell or buy. We look forward to buying a new RV in the future and would definitely 'hang-out' in the RVTrader site looking for our next adventure!
- Melissa Roberts, Alaska

2020-08-11 2011 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

We very much enjoyed our time with the Phaeton. It has loads of storage both inside and outside. We were very impressed with the factory visit and the expertise of everyone there. The visit to the assembly line was very impressive.
- Sandra , South Dakota

2020-08-11 2019 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34PA View Listings

Terrible declining quality. First less than year using this rv occasionally, What Has Not Broken. Basically near everything. Water pipe, broken flooded rig 3 times in 4 in water. Broken toilet flapper, broken leaking toilet. Miss aligned tires damage to tires. Broken washer not spinning clothes. Broken ice makes. BTW no appliances in a rig by whirlpool honor warranty. It is void if installed in an rv. Broken radio, gps, camera due to improper wiring to this day 3rd harness still not working more than 1 min. Ani flush broken valve flooded rig AGAIN. You might wonder well the warranty at the dealer whom we bought this rig from prides themselves on Tiffin sales and service. Ridiculous, sha.e on Tiffin for implying they build quality or the dealership who to date are unable to repair any of these items and then some. Did I mention the satelite in motion is a rip off, IT DOES NOT work unless maybe, once for 2 min the expensive winegard data plan permitted this use once for 1 min. NOPE DEALER CAN'T REPAIR, IT DOES NOT KNOW HOW. WOULD I BUY ANOTHER TIFFIN, NO! RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS MANUFACTURER. I would rate this experience of less than 5 stars. What does Tiffin have to say, NOTHING bc they have yet to return my several calls.
- 9magbrowning@gmail.com, Washington

2020-08-05 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

Driving and towing relaxed, easy and comfortable. Easy to maintain. Easy to keep clean with all tile floors. Cherrywood cabinets are spacious. Like having a dishwasher and the fireplace is great on chilly mornings. Aqua hot heating is very comfortable. Bath and 1/2 a nice feature. King sleep number bed makes for a good nights sleep or maybe a nap. Large closet area. Slide out storage trays with refrigerator/freezer.
- James Harner Jeanette Buxton , Pennsylvania

2020-08-03 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

It was very clean and drove nice. I especially appreciated the diesel, having a gas right now. Its laid out nice with lots of moving room. The kitchen is larger than most of them I look at. The storage below was not as large as I expected but whats there is very nice with roll out tray. I love the painting on the motorhome.
- Jeanne Rosemary, North Carolina

2020-08-02 2018 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40IH View Listings

This is our 27 th Motorhome. We have owned 8 manufactured brands. This phaeton is by far the best driving and towing with the 450 hp 1250 lbs torque that we have ever experienced. We love the floor plan bath and half and flat floor throughout the coach and where the TV Is located in front of the theater seats Heated floors all electric no propane and aqua hot the list goes on and on Tiffin is the best when it comes to customer service that we have ever experienced
- LeRoy Orcutt , Florida

2020-07-22 1999 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37 Diesel View Listings

Purchased this 1999 Tiffin 37 ft. Allegro Bay Pusher in 2019. Have had many opportunities to travel in and setup motorhomes at venues across the country. This was an older coach and yet because of the original quality and craftsmanship found in this motorhome it still was a pleasure to drive, vacation in and pass on to a new owner. When researching for a New or Used motorhome, Tiffin Allergo should be high on the list for anyone looking to enjoy RVing.
- James S Friel, West Virginia

2020-07-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

The RV was like new condition, very nice. The drive at 39 ft was a little too big for me. You will appreciate the condition. The inside was ;aid out very nice. I especially liked the L shaped couch.
- Jeanne, Pennsylvania

2020-07-09 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 25QW View Listings

We were hoping for a great adventure in our new Tiffin Wayfarer, but that was not to be. Here’s what went wrong in the first few weeks of owning it (everything really. Everything went wrong.): The check engine light came on. (First trip. New.) The AC quit working when the coach was going over 60mph (I wasn’t towing anything.) The ashtray/cup holder fell out of the dash. The window shades for the front windows broke. The magnets in the windows to connect the shades broke. Levers fell off the drivers seat. The bed above drivers side screws were placed incorrectly and poked through. The slide got stuck (on our second trip.) The cabinet locks were loose. A closet door fell off while we were driving. The towel bar fell off. The awning got stuck. The cabin speakers didn’t work The stereo didn’t work The sink leaked Various cabinet doors came off after screws shredded. With light use. All cushions frayed. Did I mention it was new? Dents in floor Hot water heater shuts off randomly. Tank sensors didn’t work Various electrical issues Broken bathroom door I’m sure I’m forgetting things. So many issues and we only owned it for two months. Also, we didn’t experience the great customer service other owners mention. Our dealership was happy to keep the coach all season and keep trying to fix it but things were breaking faster than they could superglue them back on. Initially our Tiffin sales rep was sympathetic but eventually just said that we should expect to deal with these issues as they are “part of ownership.” I guess we thought we were buying the kind of quality that would give me the confidence to venture out alone with my boys when my husband was unable to join us but we couldn’t get one trip in without major malfunctions. It was such a disaster that we’ve returned the coach to the dealership and accepted a huge financial hit. I wouldn’t have expected this level of complete vehicle failure in a ten year old used model. When we cleaned the unit for return the last and final cabinet door that hadn’t already fallen out, fell out, and the radio stopped working (again.) An RV tech my husband spoke to said the Wayfarer is a mess and Tiffin is trying to make up for it with great service. Wish we’d gotten the second part of that equation. We certainly got the first! When I was shopping I didn’t find any negative reviews so if you haven’t purchased yet, buyer beware. Not every experience is good.
- Jami Steenhoek, Colorado

2020-07-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 36QSP View Listings

This is a comfortable ride for road trips. Good on fuel. Dual Air conditioning is so comfortable and heat if needed. We lived on the road for 3 months. Residential refrigerator/freezer is awesome big The seats are made like pleather , no rip or tares. Marble floors are so easy to clean. And hook ups let you wash and dry your clothes. We put these in brand new last year!
- Gail, California

2020-07-01 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QXP View Listings

We loved this RV. We had never owned a diesel on a freight liner chassis. The ride is incredible and beyond our imagination. We were told it was an easy smooth drive , but this unit is so smooth that you could leave a glass of ice tea on the counter the whole trip and not worry about a spill. I loved the braking system. I love the air ride. I love the electric extras like electric cord reel and electric water hose reel. I also loved the water filtering system. I love the entertainment system. Perhaps my favorite is the instant hot water system Aqua Hot.
- DANIEL LEBLANC, Louisiana

2020-06-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

This is our fifth Tiffin, compared to our other 5 coaches we really love it. The valid air levelling and manufacture support is second to none. We get lots of compliments on it and it really is a pleasure to drive. We haven’t had any major issues just a few cosmetic things but service center corrected all of them.
- D banks, Manitoba

2020-06-16 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37DB View Listings

Owned this MH over 4 yrs. Runs and drives better than previous Tiffin MH owned, 6 Tiffin MH over all. Love floor plan, good for longer stays, but not to large, like 40 ft bus we had prior. Better quality than other MH in price range. Tiffin does lots little extras on this 2006 Allegro Bay,like corian counters, roof satellite, inverter, power sun shades, much more, not options at additional cost, but standard. The main reason bought this Allegro Bay for floor plan, and know best customer service by Tiffin. Tiffin service department are industry's best walking you through any situation on your MH regardless of age. Just wish newer Tiffins build as well as older ones were. I bought new Tiffin in 95 and 99 Tiffin. Minimum things needed corrected then.
- Dennis Barton, Alabama

2020-06-14 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 33AA View Listings

We purchased our 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red brand new. First of all Tiffin customer service is top notch. We took the Tiffin back to Red Bay one time for warranty work and it was a Great experience. We had our recliner start peeling and Tiffin paid for a new recliner. I cannot say enough good about the Tiffin experience. It's Perfect! Especially enjoyed the Tiffin Rally's. They're very informative and fun. Thanks Tiffin for all you do!
- Ella Selenski, Florida

2020-06-10 2004 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40DP View Listings

This was the most desirable coach in the high end quality we looked at. Everything about it was Top quality and luxury. Reliable and easy to drive compared to any gas coach we have ever been in. Best all round investment. Ours was a 400 diesel with the Allison transmission. I expect the best made as most people know. Highly recommend purchasing one if you want quality in craftsmanship and serviceability. A good used one through a private owner is best option if you want to save money in the purchase.
- Carol, Ohio

2020-06-07 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We started RVing in 2010 and had a couple of RVs prior to this one. The 2013 Phaeton is the best one we ever owned. It is super easy to drive. I was a little skeptical about driving a 40’, but after taking the Lazydays confidence course I was fully confident. My husband and I both drive which makes it easier for our trips. The layout and storage spaces make it comfortable for full-timing which we have done. The service we received from Tiffin motor homes has gone above and beyond any service we have experienced. I would highly recommend this RV.
- Linda Ogles, Texas