Tiffin

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2021-10-15 2020 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

The rev is great except for aqua hot furnace. Broke down four times on three trips. Hard to find someone to fix it. Guaranty is not honored, had to pay each time company is no help tiffin does help or return calls after SIX pleas for help. Do not buy an river equipped with aqua hot and don’t buy a tiffin, if you have a problem you are on your own
- Patrick astre, New York

2021-10-13 2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 37PA View Listings

This is my second Tiffin and I couldn't be happier with the quality of product and the standard of service from Tiffin. The fit and finish is top notch. I'm also impressed with how easy it is to drive and handle in campgrounds. For the price this is easily the best made product on the market.
- Bruce Marston, Tennessee

2021-10-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

My wife and I upgraded from a 2014 33' Freedom Express Travel Trailer to our brand new Tiffin Allegro RED Motor home in 2015. We purchase the coach from LazyDays in Tampa fl and had a great experience dealing with Christian in sales. We took the coach on her initial shakedown trips within Fl and along the East Coast. With only a couple of very minor issues (most of which were operator error due to unfamiliarity of the coach) everything was great. Our coach is like a 5 star hotel on wheels with all the conveniences of home. We made a few periodic trips to the Tiffin Factory in Red Bay Alabama for routine maintenance (oil changes and to have some of those minor issues taken care of). In my opinion Tiffin is the BEST COACH on the market. Bob Tiffin greeted us personally and made us feel like we were part of the family. Bob mentioned to me that he treats every coach they sell as it it were his own and I have no reason to believe this is not the case. The service work performed at the Tiffin Factory was very professional. Since owning the coach we used it for short weekend gateways and one cross country trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. I whole heartily recommend anyone looking for a high end motor home to defiantly consider Tiffin. Everyone we met during our travels who owned one of these coaches thoroughly love the coach and have nothing but positive things to say about the Tiffin brand and the quality of their products.
- Robert McGraw, Florida

2021-10-08 2020 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40IP View Listings

I bought this coach February of 2021 and have put only 4000 miles on it...it has been in the shop for more time than we have been using it...have had around 30 warranty issues...poor cabinet craftmanship - replaced 20 cabinet doors, elctric cockpit blinds stopped working, toilet won't flush, drawers won't stay shut, deadbolt broke, remote door lock doesnt work, basement freezer stopped working, solar system didnt work, bathroom door won't stay shut, wardrobe sliding doors malfunctioned, basement bay doors wont shut, water hose reel malfunctioned, slide outs had to be adjusted, cabinet pulls missing, light trims missing, lift tv raises up randomly, windows rattled,etc, etc etc...everytime we use it something new goes wrong...now I know why they only do a one year warranty...not sure I would ever buy a Tiffin product again...maybe I just got a lemon...anyone else have an experience like this?
- Clyde, Oregon

2021-10-06 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QBP View Listings

Nothing but good things to say about this unit.any misfires we’re self induced like putting replacement water filter in backwards.Very easy to drive.extremely comfortable unit.Nice layout with walk thru when slides are in up to second bathroom and kitchen
- Vince Parker, Alberta

2021-10-05 2018 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36UA View Listings

We have been camping for over 40 years together, and this is by far the best RV we have ever had. Quality throughout, roomy, drives great, and the support from Tiffin is unsurpassed. The extra bath and bunkhouse are game-changers.
- mick mccanna, Michigan

2021-10-04 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

This is a top quality RVC. Built to last on a Freightliner chassis with renowned Tiffin Customer service. Drives like a dream and comfortable in every way. Plenty of Storage insde and in the Basement bins.i
- Richard DeAgazio, Florida

2021-10-03 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

We picked up this rig at the Hershey RV Show in Sept of 2015 when it was one year old and had 9,800. We have been pleased with it from the time we moved our belongings into it when we discovered how much storage space we had inside and below in this rig. The engine is bullet proof. Just change the oil and a few filters once a year and that's it. Maybe a $200-350 bill. The ride and handling is superb. I have always felt as though I'm a passenger in the bus rather than the driver. It's that easy to handle. The opposing slides make for a room size atmosphere rather than a camper. With the retractile table and regular chairs, it feels like home when we sit down to eat. The bath and a half is great. One private room for the toilet and a sink and medicine chest, right across the haul from another sink and medicine chest above and right next to the roomy shower with either a light or the open sunshine pouring in. This rig has brand new luxurious seat covers on both the driver's seat and the passenger's seat as well as the couch that pulls out to a queen size comfy bed. The material was faulty and was just replaced by Tiffin this past spring. No questions asked because they knew there were some faulty materials from Flex Steel in 2014. It has a brand new Micro Wave/Convection Oven which was just replaced this past March by our extended warranty. The queen size mattress was just replaced 2 years ago and is very comfortable. The rig has 4 TVs. A 50" Smart TV in the dining area and another TV up front as well as one in the bedroom plus one outside for tail gate parties. It also has the satellite dome on top for direct TV. The faucets have all been recently replaced with stainless steel faucets in both bathroom sink areas as well as the kitchen sink. You can heat with the propane gas furnace or with the heat pump with one unit in front and one in the rear. There are also 2 A/C units, again one for the front and one for the bedroom which also has a ceiling fan. The refrigerator runs on propane or electricity so it continues to cool and/or freeze as you drive down the highway or if you are boondocking. Many, many fine hardwood cabinets and storage areas all around the cabin area, the dining and cooking areas and all around the coach, including more in the bedroom. The coach is a dream to live in and drive. We are selling it because we are aging out after 20 years and getting a park model to spend our winters in down south. Tiffin has employees available by phone from 8-5 every day of the week to answer any and all questions you might have about how something works in your rig. Simply give them your vin # and they know exactly what your are dealing with. Just the greatest service you could possible ask for and wonderful to have it to rely on. A trip to Red Bay Alabama where these coaches are made is a real pleasure and you can still tour the plant and see how they are put together.
- Gerry Oestreich, New York

2021-10-03 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 33AA View Listings

We couldn’t be happier with the craftsmanship of our Tiffin. It has a floor plan that flows. There is separation between the bedroom and living space. We travel with confidence due to the Good Sam’s extended warranty that is transferable. The tires are in great shape and also have an extended road hazard warranty. We are downsizing due to health issues. We will replace this RV with a class C Tiffin Wayfarer.
- Shelly Widger, Illinois

2021-09-29 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 24BW View Listings

Very fun to drive due to its ease ability and craftsmanship. Handles the road in harsh weather and have never had any mechanical issues. True quality item stands true to the saying: ‘you get what you pay for’.
- Cindy Fortes, New Jersey

2021-09-21 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA View Listings

I'm extremely happy with my Tiffin The floorplan is fantastic… Honestly I think the thing I like the most is the quality of the woodwork and the fact that any time I've had any issues with anything I have been able to call Tiffany and they were able to help me over the phone and in most cases fix the issue right then and there. It has so many user feathers such as auto start when the couch batteries voltage drops to the satellite and wifi for me because i work remotely and off the grind. If I had anything to complain about it would be the generator being to noisy and it seams that if it was mounted on damners it would not vibrate as mush although I do find it soothing when Im sleeping
- Anthony N Masone, Florida

2021-09-15 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This rv is very easy to drive and rides smooth, it has a lot of storage inside and out and has plenty of power when towing, the tiffin company is very easy and helpful to work with, this lay out has everything you would ever need for over the road traveling and camping.
- Steve Kerns, New York

2021-09-13 2005 Tiffin Phaeton 35DH View Listings

My wife and I have loved using this RV to visit parks and spend outdoor time with our family. It is comfortable to sleep in, and easy to cook meals in the kitchen. If it is cold or rainy, the kitchen table is a great place to sit and enjoy a meal or a board game! I addition, this RV is easy to drive!
- Bill Fitch, Texas

2021-09-10 2008 Tiffin Allegro Bay 35TSB View Listings

Have traveled all over with this motorhome have really enjoyed this coach Tiffin build a great coach also been reliable and have great support from Tiffin on any problems which have been very few this has been a great motorhome for traveling in and runs great in the mountains
- Dwain, Oklahoma

2021-09-02 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

At 34' Fits well into any State Park or "Boondocking" site, with easy parking and as well gives plenty of interior space for the living while you are there. Full Body Paint, LOOKS LIKE BRAND NEW!!!! due to the DIAMOND SHIELD Paint Coating and the Clear Chip (CLEAR BRA) Protection Film on the Front End. Features we added when purchased new from the Dealer so the paint has been fully protected and the like-new appearance shows the value in having this done. Speaking from the experience of having multiple Motorhomes over the last 29 years, this Allegro Open Road 34TGA has proven to be the very best of them all. Starting right from day one when we drove it off the lot as a brand new unit. The quality of the Tiffin Open Road construction is second to none and has proven to be the top of the trim line in a Gas Class-A. We could not have been happier in this unit unlike others we have owned in the past.
- John H. Moore, Michigan

2021-08-25 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH View Listings

So easy! Its big w alot of room. So liveable. Beds comfy, bathroom kitchen and drives like a dream. At 1650 rpm w get 8.7 mpg. Not a single complaint so far. Wish I could go somewhere every weekend! Very happy with our purchase.
- Whitney Broussard, Texas

2021-08-13 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This RV is a dream to drive. I've always told others that when I'm driving it, I feel more like a passenger in it than the driver. All I do is lightly hold on to the steering wheel as it heads on down the road. The main living area including the cooking area, dining area and TV watching area seems extra large, because it's located between two opposing slides and includes the Driver's seat and Passenger's seats as well, turned around and facing the rear. Including the TV outside, the RV has a total of 4 including the big smart TV in the dining area. The Ford Triton V-10 Engine seems to only need gas and oil changes to keep it running. And it has plenty of power for towing up to a 5000# vehicle. The new type of Summa springs are a delight and create a very nice ride. When towing our 2014 Lincoln MKX / SUV behind the RV, you would never know there is any extra load being pulled and the newly installed Invisi-brake system we use, is flawless and this particular car is super easy to set up and get ready for being towed. I still remember loading the gear from our previous motor home of another brand into this Tiffin, I was amazed at how much more storage space we have in the Tiffin. And then when you start loading up the numerous storage spaces inside the RV, you are convinced you'll never run out of space. Even under the queen-size bed in the rear, the mattress covers a huge area, easily accessible under the bed for more storage. As a manufacturer, Tiffin has stood behind our rig 3 times with some repairs. Most recently they sent us custom cut, new fabric for our couch and both the driver's and passenger's seats. It's creamy soft and feels just like leather. It was to replace some faulty material from the well known seat mfgr in some of the 2014 models. The couch also contains an electric blow up queen-size mattress which is very comfortable to sleep on for guests. And the pocket and sliding doors make the bathroom area very private, for either the front or rear sleepers
- Gerry Oestreich, New York

2021-08-11 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

This motorhome is a gorgeous 45 ft. Tiffen Allegro Bus! We have loved everything about it. It is an attention getter and noticed every time we've pulled into RV Parks! The color is a beautiful: Burgundy, Silver and Black. If my wife wasn't sick I wouldn't sell it. She needs to be closer to her doctors and not on the road. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!
- Ben, New Mexico

2021-08-11 2017 Tiffin Wayfarer 24QW View Listings

Extremely comfortable to drive. Very easy to park and with two slide outs it is very roomy. Tiffin is top of the line for quality. The 25QW has a great bedroom design with the queen bed drops down. The bed is a solid mattress (no folds).
- Steve murdoch, California

2021-08-08 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

This was our first Class A motorhome.We purchased in March of 2021.We are the 3rd owners and have put around 3000 miles on since we purchased.We have been on 3 trips from Virginia to spending 9 days in Hilton Head, SC. One of the best features of the RV, is the amount of storage inside and outside.Plenty of room for chairs, tables, grills etc. The couch and dinette are on large slide and the kitchen opens on the opposite side which really opens up this coach. We have a family of 4 and you don't feel like you are on top of each other. Plenty of seating with the driver and passenger side seat swiveling to the main living area. Outside setup a breeze with utility hook and auto leveling. The coach is equipped with cable and internet connection points. It does a internal water filter but we also used one at the hookup. The black water tank flush is a great addition. This coach is has been very well maintained with lots of service records and all the manuals. Tiffin has great customer service as well if you have any questions, parts or problems. We have replaced all the batteries in June 2021.Carpets and furniture were just cleaned in May 2021. Our life has taken a different direction,temporarily. This is the only reason for selling. We plan to purchase another Tiffin,just not for about 2 more years. This is a great start for your first class A.You won't want to pass this one up! Happy Travels
- Wendy Bard, Pennsylvania

2021-08-07 2014 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

Having owned several RV's over the last 27 years including both Class C and Class A models. I can say without a doubt the Tiffin 34TGA has been by FAR the best coach we have ever owned. Now, I can name multiple other brands, all well known, that we have had nothing but problems with, one "name brand" was built so poorly, even though one of their higher-end models, there was literally a 1" gap from the firewall to the sidewall of the coach. You could see light shining through from campers turning on their truck lights as faced across from our site, which is how I noticed the gap. Then drove to the factory in Indiana with the promise it will be fixed correctly, where they filled the gap with caulk, far from the repair we discussed. The Tiffin 34TGA represents the high end on the "trim quality" before you start looking at "diesel pushers". This is an important point to understand, in the RV market, the quality and durability of the cabinets, furniture, and appliances improve as you climb the trim level. The 34TGA represents the top of the line, so then the climb begins again when you move to "diesel". So to have the same quality trim as the Tiffin 34TGA in diesel would push the price new to at least double the cost. The 34TGA has so many "living quality" features such as a built-in vacuum, quality convect microwave/oven. Heated wetbay is a real plus if temps are below freezing. Having the ability to have plenty of hot water powered off the generator or plugged in power is a plus to eliminate need for using propane, this same thing is true for heat, as the A/C units have built-in heat pumps so they heat and cool, you still have two built-in propane furnaces for the real cold, however, not relying on propane for the majority of the time makes it easy to have the propane when you need it versus being out having used up and no place close by to gets some, been there done that as they say. The list goes on, but solid wood furniture and a well-thought-out floor plan make the 34TGA a perfect size for a family, yet still fit into state park camping sites. One thing you must do on any of the Gas units with large basement storage such as on the 34TGA is added rear aftermarket sway bars for stabilization of the ride and steering. This add-on makes the driving as simple as a Van and easy as one finger to steer. In ours, we always pull a Jeep Wrangler behind, and with the Ford V10 engine, you have no issues going over the hills as well as tolling down the freeway. I can not say enough good about the 2014 Tiffin 34TGA it remains a classic model to this day
- John Moore, Michigan

2021-08-06 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

So far the experience has been wonderful still haven’t sold the RV yet but hope to soon. The process of putting the RV online to sell was not hard at all. Now we just need that one person looking for their new RV to select ours.
- DIANE LEE, Texas

2021-08-06 2011 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

Very good small class A. Maxforce 7 diesel engine provided 5K pulling capacity and was fine with small vehicle, like a Honda CRV. No issues with engine or transmission. Regular maintenance and tightening loose claps and screws, etc., from road Wonderful floor plan and ample storage in basement. Tiffin, esp. with Bob, is known for top notch care of its customers. They are known for fixing issues that are common to their coaches. Only have two things that pertain to my rating. On driving: I had a Safe-T-Plus Steering Control and movement control units (MCU's) installed at Henderson's Lineup to improve steering. These improvements made this small bus a joy to drive!
- Aaron Miller, Washington

2021-07-28 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

We previously had a 40ft Allegro Bus and Tiffin Motorhomes has the greatest customer service and quality of coa h. My 43ft with the tag axle makes the coach that much more stable in windy conditions, I would not think of buying anything but a Tiffin coach, the quality all the way thru is remarkable, we love this coach and are having mixed emotions in letting it go. We are in the process of building a new home in Phoenix.
- Brad Young, Washington