Tiffin RVs Reviews (326)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Tiffin RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2019-07-21 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH View Listings

Best RV in the world '',,,,'.."...."........."...............................................................".......................................................and the price is lowered a lot,.......
- Jim Devoe, Washington

2019-07-20 2014 Tiffin Allegro 34TGA View Listings

The lay out was exactly what we wanted. We were told by everyone that TIFFIN WAS THE BEST. we bought the 2014 new in Jan. of 2015. have had one problem after the other.First time we took it out the kitchen slide would not move> we too it to Tiffin in Red Bay , in the summer of 15 sat in that sweltering lot for a week on fri. at 3:00 i realized they were not even going to get me in( I guess i was to nice) I went in to the office and one lady was really nice and could feel my pain and promised to get us in first thing Monday and fix our whole list. The entry door has never shut without slamming so hard you think you will pull it off the hinges , the techs at hte factory told us that how it works. We were at a Tiffin dealer this winter and you can shut the door with 2 fingers. on the way home from a short trip to florida this winter the entry step broke for the second time. we have only used this thing 10 to 12 weeks total in 4 yrs. now the first time out this summer neither A/C unit will work , the cable wiring is screwed up , i Figured out the coach does not charge when plugged into land line. so Monday we are taking it to a Tiffin Dealer to hopefully fix these issuses . i very ready to sell this POS trade it or paint it yellow and shove it up Bob Tiffin"s butt. Every time we go top use it something is wrong or goes wrong . I'm really begining to hate this thing. Everyone says never heard of problems with a Tiffin . Ibeg to differ. My parents have been Rving full time for over 20yrs and haven't had this many problems. Would i buy another Tiffin? they seem to use quality products, but this one is a piece of crap. so if your looking don't go on everyone elses word really check it out. we traded a very nice2002 Itasca for this POS many time i wish I would have it back. I hope everyone can see how frustated we are. and I thought rvING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kevin Beck, Ohio

2019-07-17 2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH View Listings

This Tiffin Phaeton has be a joy to own. Although we have had it just 2 years. My health has prevented us from using more. We have traveled through 18 states. The coach is comfortable, easy to handle and decent on fuel (8+ mpg). When all 4 slides are open, the asinine out it feels like we are at home in our living room. We constantly get comments on what a nice RV we have. 6 surgeries in the last 2 years really limits my movement so I must let someone us enjoy the terrific coach.
- James Beard, Colorado

2019-07-15 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 42QRH View Listings

Overall 4 stars. Tiffin quality great. love spartan chassis and tag axle. Hurricane Michael battered her beyond repair, and we're shopping for another Tiffin. that should say quite a bit about our experience.
- David Boyd, Florida

2019-07-03 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42QRP View Listings

This RV has given us a super time to explore the whole US from the Northeast thru the Northwest Going down to California , Utah,Arizona, the Balloon Festival in New Mexico and back to the South East States Florida ,Key West, Naples, Marco Island and Georgia and back North including Maine and part of Canada. Now it is time to remember our trips and have someone else enjoy our Motorhome and enjoy this wonderful Country
- John van Der Wal, Massachusetts

2019-06-30 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

we purchased this motorhome in April of 2017 new. It has been joy to drive and live in full time. Due to my health issues and my husbands eye sight, traveling is difficult. This has been a dream of ours for many years. I know this coach will bring many years of enjoyment to some new couple. We have taken our tv over the dash out but can put it back if new owners prefer it, also we removed the bench for the table out as we planned to put in the work station. That too can be put back in, however the recliner doesn't fit well with the bench in. This coach has many positive points and the previous statement is the only negative. I love the heated floors on cool days and the fireplace is very nice also. The dishwasher makes cleanup time quick and having the washer and dryer on board helps immensely. I cannot say enough good about this coach. Driving this coach has been great and being able to fuel in the same location as semis make this great! No worries about fitting under or around the fuel pumps. Super easy to pull sides in and out and with the auto level makes set up a breeze. I truly hope the next owners enjoy her as much as we have!!
- tess, Ohio

2019-06-23 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH View Listings

Tiffin is a very well thought of brand of RV.this unit is very well cared for and has been serviced and ready to go.one owner pick up at factory by owner.a good size easy to handle by inexperianced RV driver.very quiet ride.
- Dennis, Nebraska

2019-06-18 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA View Listings

This particular RV is as clean as they come & has been very well cared for. Drives great & looks great. It is in excellent condition. The owners are very nice, welcoming & informative. And of course its a Tiffin!
- Mary Bradley, Texas

2019-06-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA View Listings

This is our 3rd Tiffin and I would not buy anything but Tiffin. My first one was a 36ft Phaeton and I loved it. When we decided to go full time we bought a 42ft diesel pusher by Tiffin. These have great storage, wonderful living design and handle well. We have been on the road full time for 5 years now and are selling the 42ft coach for a Tiffin 37ft because we can not get into any of the state parks we wanted to see. The 37ft is well designed and I love the living space. We went back to gas as we don’t need the diesel pusher. We originally started with a gas coach and am going back to it. Bob Tiffin is behind you all the way and I have personally called him on a problem I had with the aqua hot and he told me to take it to a dealer who was authorized by him and he paid for all the repairs. Very supportive and if you own a Tiffin you should take a tour through his plant. Amazing! Can’t wait to get on the road with my new Open Road.
- Kelly Loykasek, Oregon

2019-06-11 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH is a great coach with a fabulous layout! We lived in it for 8 months and had plenty of room. Two couches and a half bath make it the best layout for long stays! So dependable and so easy to get service at Tiffin in Red Bay. Best coach ever!
- Marsha Klimetz, Tennessee

2019-06-11 2012 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

The Pheaton 40QBH is a good size to visit a variety of camps from Resorts to off grid. It handles well on road trips an has been a pleasure to drive. Service and ownership relations with the Tiffin manufacturing company have been impeccable.
- Dane Owens , Tennessee

2019-06-10 2018 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA View Listings

This is an amazing RV with a great floorplan! Extremely reliable RV with low maintenance history and exceptional features. This has everything that a traveling family could want in their motorhome and more!
- brian, Tennessee

2019-06-09 2009 Tiffin Allegro Bay 37DBQ View Listings

A wonderful RV to own. Very well made with great features. Tiffin makes a great product. The Freightliner chassis has a smooth ride for such a large vehicle. The Cummings 340 Deisel engine is one of the finest made. Will never own another RV brand.
- Mark Bialkoski, Florida

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts

2019-06-07 2007 Tiffin Allegro Bay 35TSB View Listings

Tiffin makes a great RV and the 35ft Allegro Bay with 3 slides is very roomy. There are two sinks in the bath area not found in most RVs. The front diesel engine runs smooth and efficient. Tiffin also has one of the best paint processes that looks like new year after year. The Cummins engine with the Allison transmission is extremely reliable. This unit also has a very quiet Oman diesel generator that will run two air conditioners along with all the appliances effortlessly. An all around great unit!
- Al Augustine, Pennsylvania

2019-06-05 2012 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Original owner of a 2012 40 QBH and have had few problems and took it back to Tiffin in Red Bay, AL only once. Replaced memory foam mattress with a Sleep Number air mattress. Upgraded main TV and navigation system to newer technology.
- Jim Phillips , Florida

2019-06-03 1999 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34IB View Listings

We have owned this RV for 15 years. It has served us very well. Tiffin makes really good motorhomes. It handles well on the road, is fairly easy to work on, and is quite spacious. The AC units are very effective and all of the appliances are good quality.
- Dennis DeRight, Florida

2019-05-22 2017 Tiffin Breeze 32BR View Listings

Well people, I am back in the shop ( Cummins) for anther round of recalls and engine lights . What I can say is they really don’t care for the 5.0 engine and as of now only Nissan wil be using it. No more for Tiffin. Emissions cert cost vs number of sold units not worth it to cummins. I say good this was not the power plant for the Breeze. It was under powered for the coach from the start and with a tow Behind it really was trying too hard. As for the coach it has been like every other one lots of issues that the owner or independent has to figure out and repair. Have had little success going to the dealer even though I have the extended warranty. They couldn’t even get the oil change correct. So if you are thinking of going RVing the word turn key does not apply Owning a jaguar might have less stress.
- John perkins, Massachusetts

2019-05-20 2017 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

May wife and I have owned two Tiffin products, both were Allego Breezes. Main things we liked about owning Tiffin was the wonderful support they offer. They are known for doing whatever it takes to make their customers happy. Twice they replaced items that were out of warranty just because we asked about it. There phone o Tech’s are extremely knowledgeable and you don’t have to wait forever to reach them. The Breeze is like owning a luxury RV but in a smaller, more maneuverable size. They handle well and have all the features you might expect to have in a more expensive motorhome. We towed a Chevy Equinox and it felt like it wasn’t there—no problem in hilly country. The 32’ Breeze has two living room opposing slide outs which provides a huge living space.
- Frank Harwood , Georgia

2019-05-05 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH View Listings

Pristine condition! With only 15,035 km this unit is like new. Very lovingly cared for in a heated storage Bay. The leather seats and couches are super luxurious and comfortable. The canopy over the TV means watching the game outside is possible. The Queen bed is a sleep by number bed-very comfortable. Good gas mileage.
- Judy Bood, British Columbia

2019-05-01 2011 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Excellent lay out and it handles great , I tow a Jeep Grand Cherokee With a 1/2 ton motorcycle on the lift and you don’t even know it’s there The king bed is very comfortable and the second toilet is a huge Saver , with all new tires this is a great security along with all new Battery’s , the view out the huge windshield is breathtaking, no Noise of the rear engine , someone will really enjoy this one !
- Ron walker, Ohio

2019-04-25 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH View Listings

Lot of issues for the money paid. It was in the shop more than we used it. Traded for a 2016 Allegro Bus 45 ft. That was even worse. Major problems. Pipe broke under kitchen sink, blinds would not go up windshield, step to door broke, passenger seat footrest broke, toilet seal broke, the list goes on. We owned it for less than a year. Tiffin told us come to Alabama for a couple of weeks and we will fix everything. Really? A six figure brand new coach? We had it 6 months, got rid of it. Never again. Got a Redwood fifth wheel 2018. Perfect. No issues and super happy. If we ever did a bus again it would be Newell.
- Bailey, Colorado

2019-04-21 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

we have owned 6 Motorhomes over the last 21 years from 36-45 feet. Although we don't spend extended periods of time in a motorhome as we have in the past, for the size this is the best floor plan we have seen. The 37AP is quiet, rides great, good power and overall enjoyable to take trips in. Quality is equal to or better than other top brands and customer assistance is 2nd to none. Tiffin people are great to deal with. you can't go wrong with this unit.
- Charles , Tennessee

2019-04-17 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

Second owner since 2015, nothing but pleasure. Couple factory related problems that were taken care of buy Tiffin even though the warranty had expired. The coach is very reliable and except for one mechanical problem, which because of my inexperience, was caused by me. Also add that, in my opinion, the combination of Freightliner and Tiffin is what makes this a very good product.
- Denis Walters , Quebec