Tiffin Reviews on RV Insider (376)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Tiffin RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Caldwell from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH View Listings

The quality just isn't there. The serice is slow at best dealer support is nearly none existent. If you are very very patient the RV may eventually come around. I expected far more than I received for the primeium I paid. We have had the RV since March and the problems just keep coming. I have had over 30 quality problems some very large making my using the motor home impossible. It's pretty, the layout is great. I'm just waiting for the day when the gremlins go away. The freightliner chassis is rock solid. All of my problems have been with what Tiffin put on it.
- Jack Caldwell, Illinois

2020-03-25 2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP View Listings

Powerglide chassis drives straight and solid, no wandering even in high winds. Plenty of power to tow. Comfortable interior with 3 TV's, reclining euro chair and footrests in couch. Heated tile floors and fireplace keep it cozy year round. Lots of storage in easy to access pull out trays. We like it so much we ordered a new Tiffin Bus with the same options and floor plan.
- Craig, California

2020-03-18 2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

Fun, agile, and full of quality! The service from Tiffin and Mercedes has been unmatched. We have driven this vehicle from the Atlantic Ocean in SC to the Pacific Ocean in California. we have driven it in the Gas Light District in San Diego as well as historic New England. It drives like a dream and is so easy to use.
- juanita, South Carolina

2020-03-09 2013 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA View Listings

My 34 TGA is a pleasure to drive. With 3 slides and two of them opposing the room in the motorhome is spacious. Huge under carriage storage. GCVW is 30,000 pounds. We receive many compliments on our Allegro Open Road. One of the most popular manufacturers with great support from Tiffin.
- David Otey, Florida

2020-02-25 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bay 34XB View Listings

Best RV ever all the way around. It has treated us well, with no issues. Only selling to go bigger. This is the biggest you can go and still stay in state parks!! Very comfortable and reliable!! Very spacious, with a ton of storage everywhere!! Love have the 2 a/c units with furnaces. Helps so much in any climate!!
- Megan Randall, Arizona

2020-02-24 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP View Listings

Solid unit with excellent customer service. I recommend Tiffin as one of the top brands in diesel pushers. The features and design of the coach have been well thought thru. Any time I've had an issue customer service is quick to help me troubleshoot and send parts when needed. Best of the best in my opinion and we have owned several.
- Bert Echterling, Texas

2020-02-18 2019 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

3rd class A in 3 years. Winnebago 27PE gasser and Allegro Open Road 32SA gasser. Liked the Tiffin support and upgraded to the diesel. Great power, handling and ride. Wonderful Tiffin service at Red Bay. The 37PA with the single HUGE bathroom with 2 sink vanity is a delight. Plenty of in-coach and basement storage. Interior space with the 4 opposing slide outs is enormous. Paint job is beautiful. We are always getting compliments. Only irritation is the "rope" light ceiling lighting is requiring a second repair. Otherwise we are certainly happy and loyal Tiffin owners given quality, beauty, amenities, service, and support.
- Randall (Capt. Randy) Davis, Missouri

2020-02-04 2017 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

Bought our first Tiffin at Dixie RV in Hammond . Don’t recommend that! They are not very helpful after the sale if you have an issue, which you will if you buy aTiffin Motor Home. We have a 2017 Tiffin Breeze ..we are having such a hard time with the air bag. When we have it parked on our property one side goes down and TIFFIN keeps saying it supposed to happen but that is crazy! Do you mean to say ...when you walk up to Open the door ,your steps are supposedly supposed to drag on the ground and not come out all the way. ( Bulls***).. we have driven 6 hours twice dropped off for them to fix and it’s still not fixed, after leaving it there for two weeks each time. Not to mention our slide out screwed up, our exhaust leaked inside Rv! It was replaced ! WTH! Honestly, I haven’t spoke to anyone yet that’s said “ hey, sorry for your bad luck “ . Don’t Buy a Tiffin! Mine is always for sale! We live in Florida , Mississippi, and have family all over Texas , not to mention my husband has about 1000 employees and we will let anyone know that ask ... don’t buy one!
- Mel , Mississippi

2020-01-30 2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP View Listings

Best RV we have ever owned. Superior quality! Very livable floor plan, lots of storage space, upgraded features such as dishwasher, residential refrigerator, stackable washer and dryer, king bed, bath and 1/2, fireplace,etc.
- Steve, California

2020-01-27 2002 Tiffin Allegro 290A View Listings

This is a great RV. We camped mostly at state parks and had nothing but good experiences. Everything in the unit works as expected. It drives down the road like a car, and it is very comfortable. We found nothing to complain about with this motorhome.
- John, Texas

2020-01-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro 34PA View Listings

Unimpressed with the quality and warranty from Tiffin motorhome. My interior wall is buckling and the panels on both sides are popping off. Called the manufacturer and their response was the walls were built first and when they put the roof on the weight will sometimes Buckle the wall. Obviously the walls are not being built strong enough. Poor workmanship on tiffin's part. Because I'm a second owner and it's three years old they would not do anything about it. Will probably looking at a different manufacturer next time.
- , Florida

2020-01-23 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

We had originally considered a 40' Phaeton but decided on the 37AP Allegro Bus because of the 450 HP engine. This bus drives like a sports car! It takes mountain switchbacks handles in traffic like no other motor home I've ever driven. The nice features like key-less entry, upgraded entry steps, heated floors, etc made feel like a home. My wife and I spent 6 months out of the year travelling all over the country in this motor home, towing a Ford F150 without any issues. She even felt comfortable driving it because it is so easy to handle. The size makes it acceptable in many parks where the larger tandem wheeled beasts aren't allowed. Another benefit of the 37AP. I would highly recommend it, especially the 2016 model (which had very few warranty issues over the 4+ years we've owned it).
- Michael Alberts, Florida

2020-01-12 2013 Tiffin Allegro Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Before we purchased our Tiffin we were American Eagle fans. Now that we are in the Tiffin, we will never go elsewhere. Excellent customer service from Bob Tiffin himself to the person letting you in the property. Class Acts! Unbelievable make you feel like family atmosphere. We use our RV to tow a 34’ stacker race car trailer and when not racing, we take it on vacations. We love the way it drives and pulls the trailer, we love the comfortable chairs, benches, couches and beds. We love the layout. It truly is a great addition to our family!! Highly recommend!!! 10 stars!
- Dean Miller, Virginia

2019-12-12 2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW View Listings

Wow...Tiffin making a class C RV is awesome. We had a 38 foot diesel but this 25 foot diesel wayfarer is perfect for both small and long trips. Everything is just easier. From cleaning to driving to parking etc and it pulls 5000 lbs so our tow vehicle is no problem. And the diesel engine is great! After 35,000 miles the engine starts to break in and uses less DEF and better range and smoother. Parking at national parks is a breeze.
- Steven Sykes, Texas

2019-12-12 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

The livability of this coach is out-standing as its two opposing slide outs makes for a large, open living area. The floor plan lends itself to separate living and sleeping areas, with easy access to bath and kitchen areas. The build quality is typical Tiffin craftmanship. Easy to drive with a quiet, comfortable ride. We only had only one claim made to the factory for support which was quickly and satisfactorily resolved.
- Ed Self, Texas

2019-11-22 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The 2016 Tiffin Allegro 32SA has been a great coach for us providing plenty of room for our extended summer get-aways and monthly RV Club get-togethers with friends. The size is perfect to get into National and State Park RV campsites. It has plenty of power to tow our car. We are especially pleased with Tiffin Motorhomes' outstanding quality and service!
- Joann, Florida

2019-11-19 2014 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

SUMMARY: We struggled to enjoy this RV. Bought it new, kept it for 2 years and under 10k miles, then sold for around $30k less.than our purchase price which we think was getting off lucky given our feelings about it. PROS: - Aesthetics play a big part for this unit. It certainly looks sharp. - The layout works well enough for longer term use. We traveled up to 4 months at a time and found it just large enough. - Underside storage bays are huge pass-throughs which allowed us to put expensive bicycles down there to keep them safe and clean. - air ride suspension allows the RV to be dropped down when parked. CONS: (too many) - #1 gripe is the extremely POOR insulation which greatly effected livability in both warmer and cooler temps. The Breeze was like an oven anytime temps got over 75F. During our long stay in AZ during the winter, we frequently had to use reflexive foil sheets on all the sun exposed windows even though the outdoor temps were only just comfortable. Conversely it did not hold heat and needed ceramic auxiliary heaters any time the temps were under 55F. Even with dual heaters going throughout the night, we still froze. Oh, also installed the insulated foil stuff over all the windows to try keeping out the cold draft... didn't help much. FYI, heat pump installed with the AC unit is useless below 45F, leaving you to burn through your propane running the gas heater. Overall, the livable temperature range of this unit is severely limited to only around 20F (55-75F). - driver's side slideout is very poor fitting. It had a large gap along the bottom, enough to put my hand through to the inside of the unit after flipping down the single excuse of a weather strip. On colder nights in AZ had to pull in the slideout to try limiting excessive heat loss. - rear motor emits tons of heat into the back bedroom and takes many hours to dissipate after a long drive. Motor is extremely noisy for a long day of driving giving us headaches. - the fiberglass header cap at the front above the windscreen is completely uninsulated. I found this out by accident while removing the water tank display panel. Nothing up there except the outside fiberglass shell. - rear cap also had no insullation. found this out while sorting out the mess of AV wiring and components stuffed into the upper cabinets. - cheap windows that have large gaps between the sliders and fixed panes, plus weep holes, etc. Definitely not all season windows. - highway driving is quite wallowy, especially when any pickup truck or larger passed by. - engine ECU lost programming while RV was stored plugged in to land power. RV had to be towed to a service center. - had a turbo pressure sensor hose blow, resulting in limping through the remainder of our trip and many panic calls to Tiffin support. Once home, another trip to the service center. - passenger slideout fiberglass shell underside cracked from sitting directly on the roller mechanisms. They installed aftermarket plates to try fixing this. - very soft paint finish that scratches and scuffs extremely easily. On the plus side, a professional body touch up (buffing) > $1000 can restore much of the original look.
- Bryan, Idaho

2019-11-13 2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP View Listings

I have been RVing for 35 yrs. Have had Tiffins Bus,Pheaton and Open Road, Tiffin is the best buy you can make for the money.Mr. Tiffin and sons stand behind their product as do their dealers. Never had a bad experience with their people. Only problem I've ever had is waiting for service,they have so many on the road,but have a super service at Red Bay.
- bross411941, Alabama

2019-11-12 2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QRA View Listings

WE HAD A 34 TGA GAS MOTOR HOME,AND THERE IS NO COMPARISION IN RIDE,QUIETNESS,FUEL ECONOMY , THE FREIGHTLINER CHASSIS, AND THE 360 CUMMINS DIESEL HAS THE POWER, IN SHORT WE HAVE TRAVELED THE LAST 4 YEARS WITH REGULAR SERVICE DONE IN GAFFNEY WITH NO PROBLEMS. COACH HAS NO DAMAGE,ALL APPLIANCES AND SYSTEMS WORK ,TIRES AND BATTERIES ARE IN GOOD SHAPE
- ALLEN FRANKLIN, Florida

2019-11-07 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31MA View Listings

I love the floor plan to this RV and easy for full time rv living for the two of us. It is very easy to drive. My problems are with quality of build. We have had many water leaks due to poor crimping of plumbing. Access to the problem areas has been poor. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter solid surface to break,silicone caulking lifting,rubber under slide tearing. This is our third RV..I thought Tiffin was suppose to be better quality.
- Vic Wright, Oregon

2019-10-28 2018 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

My review might be considered a bit prejudiced as I’ve only owned Tiffin Allegro buses since I started Full Time RVing. I initially looked at other brands but after talking to current RVers and sale staff at RV dealers I settled on the Tiffin brand. While I initially was looking at a Phaeton I discover a great deal on a year old Allegro bus. We are currently on our second Tiffin Allegro Bus. I can state without a doubt I’m completely satisfied with my purchase. I believe that at this price you would be hard pressed to find a coach equipped with the options a full time RVer needs or wants in other brands. Are other better equipped ones out there? Yes there are but you will pay more and in some cases much more. The best thing about owning a Tiffin is the service after the sale at their Red Bay service center. Their customer service is outstanding and they have this thing called good will repairs. During one of my visits the bill was just under 800.00 after a short visit with the folks in billing dept the actual bill was less than 10.00. I can highly recommend a Tiffin Allegro Bus for full timers such as me and the wife as it has the comfort, dependability, and quality we looked for in a RV. When you find yourself in Red Bay stop by the factory and take your he tour.
- Dave Derbort , Alabama

2019-10-25 2012 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We have really enjoyed the motorhome! It is a comfortable ride, spacious and the layout is comfortable. Plenty of storage, in the kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms. Having a half bath in the middle is ideal for guests.
- Bernard Uffelman, Texas

2019-10-23 2019 Tiffin Wayfarer 25QW View Listings

Can park in your drive, any shopping center, TV on outside, stereo on outside. Easy to drive, very comfortable bed, you can walk from front to back inside with slides in. LED spots in ceiling. Very nice..we just don't travel..but this good for day trips or long distance. like having a bath (toillet) handy.
- Dan Hada, Texas

2019-10-14 2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

Gorgeous motorhome in pristine condition. Doesn't even looked lived in. Owners have taken excellent care of inside and basement areas. Generator starts quickly and is very quiet. It's on our short list!
- Kathy, Alabama

2019-10-13 2016 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH View Listings

This has been the BEST RV I've owned. The powerglide frame beats out the Freightliner. Lots of power,love the layout. Smooth riding with tag,easy to turn. Have gotten many many compliments. Color is fantastic.never run out of hot water. Many more features.
- Red Ashley , Texas