Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs Reviews (12)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David Glynn from Massachusetts says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Purchased 8/28/16 A/C in front not working got home and battery went dead took 2 weeks to get it an appointment at ford dealer . Sept 21 ford dealer said it was a Thor problem took to dealer and it has been there since Sept 21 dealer supposedly working with Thor to find the problem. We have not used it as of this writing . This was our first motorhome and has been a huge disappointment.
- David Glynn, Massachusetts

2019-01-10 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

This van is easy on gas (approx 17 mpg); requires little maintenance; is comfortable to drive, ride and sleep in; quickly merges into freeway traffic; fits in a regular parking space; and a six-foot-tall person can stand up in it. It’s been to forty-two states and five Canadian provinces; through boondocks and big cities; it gets around in Manhattan and LA as well as Mount Shasta and Lake Superior. It can also be used to haul building materials and other supplies and equipment. Modular components make this van extremely versatile: no tools are required to open the cargo area completely, transforming it in just minutes from comfortable living quarters into a transport vehicle for all types of cargo. Only the galley, battery compartment and two upper storage shelves remain permanently affixed.
- Edward Wieber, Colorado

2019-01-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

We went on a trip to the East through the southern states up to Gettysburg and Ashville and this RV was a pleasure to live in. The ride is very smooth. The sleeping arraignments were very comfortable
- Sally Router, Florida

2018-06-26 2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 27.7 View Listings

RV has been back for warranty 2 times for multiple defects after first use. 2nd day into vacation on 2nd , the sewage pipe fell off and drug on the highway until it wore a huge hole and spilled the contents all over the road, had to buy gorilla tape to repair well enough to finish our vacation. Cab a/C freezes up after a bout 50miles and I have to turn the compressor off to thaw it out. Was told I had to take it to Ford for that repair. Wish I had kept my old RV. What a turd this one is.
- Dexter Coco, Louisiana

2018-03-23 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

I purchased a new 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1 in May of 2016 and immediately took off for an RV trip around the Country with my Golden Retriever. I had never driven an RV before and was extremely happy to discover how easy this model is to drive, park, and even back up! I love the floor plan and all of the electronics and other conveniences (especially the rearview and side-view cameras)!It also gets good gas mileage and has tons of storage space. It sleeps five, but in my opinion is the perfect size for one or two adults and a child (and a dog) for traveling long distances over a long period of time. I had very few mechanical issues that were not caused by operator error and even with those I found that Thor was very responsive and took care of all issues promptly. I am a Very Happy Camper with my 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1!
- Doreen Lasch, Florida

2017-11-17 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

The basic design of this motor coach is great However I have had many quality issues regarding the exterior of the coach and Thor is completely unwilling to help me with any of the issues. The paint on my rear bumper has rusted underneath and the paint simply is flaking off. When I noticed it I was approximately one week past my one year warranty and I’ve been flatly denied any assistance in getting it fixed. It is so obvious that the rust had to be there and was a defect in the original manufacture however it is been to no avail with for customer service. Also The black dye in the plastic around the gas cap filler bleeds down the side of the coach and has stained to trim pieces directly beneath it. Again this is something that had to occur through time but since I was one week past my warranty. I was denied any assistance in getting it fixed. The base coach with the ford 450 chassis is very sound yet the quality of the exterior has me very dissatisfied and will have me looking elsewhere for new coach.
- Tim sipes, Florida

2017-10-20 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

My wife and I purchased a new Thor Vegas in July 2017. This was our third motor home. Don't let what's in the package fool you. We bought a class A lemon. On our first trip we had to stay in a motel because the generator would not stay cranked because the coach batteries were so weak and would not recharge as we later found out. The pedestal for the table post between the two seats was inverted. It stuck up thus being a serious safety hazard. In fact, it was the incorrect base. Some people stumbled over it. Luckily they did not fall to the floor. One of the outside speakers by the entrance door was cracked. The window molding on the driver's side kept falling down. The grille lost the three bolts on the driver's side. I had to go out and search until I found bolts that would fit. A friend of ours and I fixed that problem. One of the compartments leaked when it rain. The entrance door is loose. My wife and I got locked in. Finally I got the door opened. Now I have to repair that before going on a two week trip in three days. The end of the dip stick came off. Now I cannot check the oil. I had an appointment at a dealership to get the problems taken care of. A two day stay lasted for 9 days and it would have been longer had I not gone up there to see exactly what they had done, if anything,on the motor home. They had nothing repaired. The window molding fell back down the following day. I told the service department manager that if she would replace the two coach batteries then the generator cranking problem would be fixed.The morning I arrived, a mechanic installed the two batteries. Other than that, dealer did nothing. I was promised the correct pedestal base and a speaker cover. Five weeks later, dealership has not received the items. I was told that the window molding had been glued in. This was a lie. I took the motor home home. Enough was enough. I took the problems up with Thor since dealer said the problems were Thor's problem. They left it up to me to get the Lemon fixed. I have now determined that I will take my Thor elsewhere to get the problems fixed and will do so if I have anymore problems. I kiss that dealers Thor goodbye. They got my money and I got their Lemon.
- Roscoe McGee, Tennessee

2017-09-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Camera/radio repair x 4, dead batteries, non-cooling frig, 4 months from purchase outside seals bad, repairs and warranty work being avoided or delayed by Thor. The sell an low quality product and then are the Comcast of customer service in the RV world. They make everything so difficult in the hopes you will just go away. Again, avoid, avoid, avoid.
- Cardwell, Indiana

2017-08-27 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Thor doesn't seem to care or maybe they just don't know how poorly built these units are! Vegas 25.3. The Ford chassis is awesome, the V-10 engine pulls like a locomotive but the Thor part is total junk! Such a shame too as the concept is such a winner...small lighter weight class A on a proven chassis with great towing capabilities, low center of gravity for SUV-like handling, etc. I'm going to get rid of mine before the word gets out and I can't even give it away!
- Roy Anon., North Carolina

2017-06-14 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

quality poor. roof leaked ,generator brooke two week in shop. trailer hitch not wired just plug. panelling fell above bed. three different place in roof. water heater started to burn. bathroom fan had to replace. drives nice and easy to park reason we bought this r v we are old and easy to park than our other 3 rv. think twice before buying one.
- karl north, Utah

2016-10-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

This is our first RUV. Chosen because we didn't want to go too big, but didn't want to condense things all the way down to a Class B. Easy to drive. For the money, good quality (we have optional 15k BTU A/C and heated tanks). Cons: Unless the slide is open, you can't lie on the queen bed, so at Walmart or a casino you either have to sleep on the overhead bunk or convert the booth to a bed, or cheat a bit to open the slide enough so that the mattress will be flat. Bathroom size is nice for a 26' coach; separate shower stall. Galley counterspace is good and lots of cupboards & storage. We are having fun and enjoying our RUV. We purchased extended warranties for the coach maintenance and tires, so we are good to go.
- Donna & James Hamm, Arizona

2016-09-22 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

This is a great coach with a lot of features for the price. Has a strong engine for towing your car or jeep down the road. Well built with a great floor plan. Lots of storage and is loaded with all the goodies. The large windshield gives you a great view of the road.
- Rich, Colorado