Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs Reviews (19)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David Glynn from Massachusetts says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Vegas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Purchased 8/28/16 A/C in front not working got home and battery went dead took 2 weeks to get it an appointment at ford dealer . Sept 21 ford dealer said it was a Thor problem took to dealer and it has been there since Sept 21 dealer supposedly working with Thor to find the problem. We have not used it as of this writing . This was our first motorhome and has been a huge disappointment.
- David Glynn, Massachusetts

2019-10-21 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

- karisa blood, New York

2019-10-16 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

My wife and I have been very happy with this RV. It was a step up for us moving from a travel trailer and we used it to tow a Jeep Wrangler. It is very comfortable to drive and tows easily with its 8K lb capacity. The compact size makes this RV easily maneuverable for any camp site and the amenities make it a great place to spend several days. We have decided to sell because we want to move to something larger as we look at spending even more time enjoying the great outdoors.
- Mike, California

2019-10-13 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

For more info visit https://sites.google.com/view/20017-thor-vegas/home The RV is like BRAND NEW both inside and out, elderly owned and dearly cared for. It ONLY has 5725 miles. Everything works and look just like it did the day it was assembled. It is a 1-OWNER and clean and clear TITLE also has a clean CARFAX report, it was never damaged in any way shape or form. The RV will sleep 6 people. It has 2 TV's inside and one on the outside. Great stereo, separate radio and speakers in the bedroom, with speakers on the outside as well. The dash unit will mirror you phone NAVIGATION, it also has backup camera and side view camera on the mirror. Automatic awning with LED lights around. Any interested buyer will be allowed to inspect the RV prior to sale or have a third party person or agency inspect it. Other than the price nothing is different on this RV than a BRAND NEW one.
- Tucker McDiarmid, California

2019-10-02 2019 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Pluses: -Windows give amazing views -awesome underneath storage -passenger side lap desk -5 seatbelts -great size—not too big but roomy enough -dressing area -nice size fridge and freezer -king or 2 twins in back, easy to use since not a slideout bed -side slideout makes it feel a lot bigger Minuses: -poor craftsmanship
- Km , Maryland

2019-09-20 2015 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

We retired in 2014 and find this 2015 Vegas 25.2 motorhome perfect for us for both on grid camping and drydocking (us two with two chihuahuas and a cat). We put a carrier on the back (for bikes and solar oven) and mountain bike everywhere. This model has a taller front window than the later year models. Also this year's Ford E350 gives us the fuel economy we like (around 10MPG) and safety features of anti-breaks (We prefer it over the E450). This year's model has a "L" shape couch which has space under the L part to put an extra battery and small inverter for drydocking (mostly for TV and fans). We replaced the 4" couch cushion with a 6" x 4 foot Basset cushion and added a 3' storage bin for foot rest. This is why we gave it only a 4 star on original floor plan. Traveling mostly in the Southwest, and if you prefer not to run the 4kw generator and AC all the time when drydocking, we added a portable table and a 1300 cfm evap cooler next to the the passenger seat, and connecting a 300 watt sine wave inverter to the batteries just below with 300 watts of solar panels outside connected through the conveniently located battery compartment. When plugged-in we use the AC inside and sit in front of the evap cooler outside. The parks all have water for the cooler. This year model has a one piece bed mattress that folds when slide is retracted. When traveling, there is space on each side of the bed for your solar panels.
- Jim morris, Arizona

2019-09-08 2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.6 View Listings

My experience with this RV, has not been good. I love the concept, styling, storage, and size. It also runs fantastic, with a lot of power. Unfortunately the care that was taken and the quality used to assemble this matter home, was very poor. I had problems immediately, and customer service was awful. Had to explain the issues to too many different representatives at Thor, because they would leave the company. The tankless hot water heater still doesn't provide hot water at the kitchen sink, until its been running for 5 minutes, and shower goes from extremely hot to freezing. I had it checked at purchasing dealership and they insisted that it was fine. Th biggest issue, the slide was not installed correctly, so it ripped a hole in the floor, leaks and caused me to become locked inside the RV twice. Once was after they changed entire door lock mechanism. I knew the coach was misaligned, it was not the door lock. Dealership replaced drawers that broke immediately, bed frame came apart, cabinet surface peeled, ALL windows are having leakage. Tire valves are bad. Mattress is wet, rust dripping on drivers side window. Addressed with Thor tech they sent out from Indiana to my local area, to no avail. Still leak. This is all in the first year, and this is not my first RV experience. I always owned Coachmen previously. Three, total...and never these type of issues. The sizing and floorpan are awesome but the 25.6 master bed is a folding bed that is uneven, cheaply made and uncomfortable. Design and intent seems forward thinking, but cheaply executed. They shouldn't have dropped the drug testing for employment in Elkhart. Thor takes forever to respond and drags out scheduling as if they just want you to go away, so the warranty can expire. MAJOR buyer's remorse.
- Theresa Quezada, Delaware

2019-08-24 2019 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 27.7 View Listings

We bought our Vegas new. We drove it off the lot and got 90 miles home before we found out none of the back lights worked. We found out the ac was not adequate to cool the coach during the day and we had to leave and hang out in air conditioned places until the evening. The batteries died and the fridge didn't work. One of the electrical panels fell off in the bedroom. For such a beautiful coach we found very poor quality of work.
- Peggy Dykes, Oklahoma

2019-01-10 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

This van is easy on gas (approx 17 mpg); requires little maintenance; is comfortable to drive, ride and sleep in; quickly merges into freeway traffic; fits in a regular parking space; and a six-foot-tall person can stand up in it. It’s been to forty-two states and five Canadian provinces; through boondocks and big cities; it gets around in Manhattan and LA as well as Mount Shasta and Lake Superior. It can also be used to haul building materials and other supplies and equipment. Modular components make this van extremely versatile: no tools are required to open the cargo area completely, transforming it in just minutes from comfortable living quarters into a transport vehicle for all types of cargo. Only the galley, battery compartment and two upper storage shelves remain permanently affixed.
- Edward Wieber, Colorado

2019-01-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

We went on a trip to the East through the southern states up to Gettysburg and Ashville and this RV was a pleasure to live in. The ride is very smooth. The sleeping arraignments were very comfortable
- Sally Router, Florida

2018-06-26 2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 27.7 View Listings

RV has been back for warranty 2 times for multiple defects after first use. 2nd day into vacation on 2nd , the sewage pipe fell off and drug on the highway until it wore a huge hole and spilled the contents all over the road, had to buy gorilla tape to repair well enough to finish our vacation. Cab a/C freezes up after a bout 50miles and I have to turn the compressor off to thaw it out. Was told I had to take it to Ford for that repair. Wish I had kept my old RV. What a turd this one is.
- Dexter Coco, Louisiana

2018-03-23 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

I purchased a new 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1 in May of 2016 and immediately took off for an RV trip around the Country with my Golden Retriever. I had never driven an RV before and was extremely happy to discover how easy this model is to drive, park, and even back up! I love the floor plan and all of the electronics and other conveniences (especially the rearview and side-view cameras)!It also gets good gas mileage and has tons of storage space. It sleeps five, but in my opinion is the perfect size for one or two adults and a child (and a dog) for traveling long distances over a long period of time. I had very few mechanical issues that were not caused by operator error and even with those I found that Thor was very responsive and took care of all issues promptly. I am a Very Happy Camper with my 2016 Thor Vegas 24.1!
- Doreen Lasch, Florida

2017-11-17 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

The basic design of this motor coach is great However I have had many quality issues regarding the exterior of the coach and Thor is completely unwilling to help me with any of the issues. The paint on my rear bumper has rusted underneath and the paint simply is flaking off. When I noticed it I was approximately one week past my one year warranty and I’ve been flatly denied any assistance in getting it fixed. It is so obvious that the rust had to be there and was a defect in the original manufacture however it is been to no avail with for customer service. Also The black dye in the plastic around the gas cap filler bleeds down the side of the coach and has stained to trim pieces directly beneath it. Again this is something that had to occur through time but since I was one week past my warranty. I was denied any assistance in getting it fixed. The base coach with the ford 450 chassis is very sound yet the quality of the exterior has me very dissatisfied and will have me looking elsewhere for new coach.
- Tim sipes, Florida

2017-10-20 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

My wife and I purchased a new Thor Vegas in July 2017. This was our third motor home. Don't let what's in the package fool you. We bought a class A lemon. On our first trip we had to stay in a motel because the generator would not stay cranked because the coach batteries were so weak and would not recharge as we later found out. The pedestal for the table post between the two seats was inverted. It stuck up thus being a serious safety hazard. In fact, it was the incorrect base. Some people stumbled over it. Luckily they did not fall to the floor. One of the outside speakers by the entrance door was cracked. The window molding on the driver's side kept falling down. The grille lost the three bolts on the driver's side. I had to go out and search until I found bolts that would fit. A friend of ours and I fixed that problem. One of the compartments leaked when it rain. The entrance door is loose. My wife and I got locked in. Finally I got the door opened. Now I have to repair that before going on a two week trip in three days. The end of the dip stick came off. Now I cannot check the oil. I had an appointment at a dealership to get the problems taken care of. A two day stay lasted for 9 days and it would have been longer had I not gone up there to see exactly what they had done, if anything,on the motor home. They had nothing repaired. The window molding fell back down the following day. I told the service department manager that if she would replace the two coach batteries then the generator cranking problem would be fixed.The morning I arrived, a mechanic installed the two batteries. Other than that, dealer did nothing. I was promised the correct pedestal base and a speaker cover. Five weeks later, dealership has not received the items. I was told that the window molding had been glued in. This was a lie. I took the motor home home. Enough was enough. I took the problems up with Thor since dealer said the problems were Thor's problem. They left it up to me to get the Lemon fixed. I have now determined that I will take my Thor elsewhere to get the problems fixed and will do so if I have anymore problems. I kiss that dealers Thor goodbye. They got my money and I got their Lemon.
- Roscoe McGee, Tennessee

2017-09-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Camera/radio repair x 4, dead batteries, non-cooling frig, 4 months from purchase outside seals bad, repairs and warranty work being avoided or delayed by Thor. The sell an low quality product and then are the Comcast of customer service in the RV world. They make everything so difficult in the hopes you will just go away. Again, avoid, avoid, avoid.
- Cardwell, Indiana

2017-08-27 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Thor doesn't seem to care or maybe they just don't know how poorly built these units are! Vegas 25.3. The Ford chassis is awesome, the V-10 engine pulls like a locomotive but the Thor part is total junk! Such a shame too as the concept is such a winner...small lighter weight class A on a proven chassis with great towing capabilities, low center of gravity for SUV-like handling, etc. I'm going to get rid of mine before the word gets out and I can't even give it away!
- Roy Anon., North Carolina

2017-06-14 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

quality poor. roof leaked ,generator brooke two week in shop. trailer hitch not wired just plug. panelling fell above bed. three different place in roof. water heater started to burn. bathroom fan had to replace. drives nice and easy to park reason we bought this r v we are old and easy to park than our other 3 rv. think twice before buying one.
- karl north, Utah

2016-10-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

This is our first RUV. Chosen because we didn't want to go too big, but didn't want to condense things all the way down to a Class B. Easy to drive. For the money, good quality (we have optional 15k BTU A/C and heated tanks). Cons: Unless the slide is open, you can't lie on the queen bed, so at Walmart or a casino you either have to sleep on the overhead bunk or convert the booth to a bed, or cheat a bit to open the slide enough so that the mattress will be flat. Bathroom size is nice for a 26' coach; separate shower stall. Galley counterspace is good and lots of cupboards & storage. We are having fun and enjoying our RUV. We purchased extended warranties for the coach maintenance and tires, so we are good to go.
- Donna & James Hamm, Arizona

2016-09-22 2016 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

This is a great coach with a lot of features for the price. Has a strong engine for towing your car or jeep down the road. Well built with a great floor plan. Lots of storage and is loaded with all the goodies. The large windshield gives you a great view of the road.
- Rich, Colorado