Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dollie B from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

Driving this Coach a DREAM! The turning radius is AWESOME & it takes turns easily. Has great pick up & go power, so much you have to watch your speed or can easily pass the speed limit. Cruise control is a must & it holds steady even with moderate hills. Very good gas mileage, even loaded I got over 13 mpg. The living space is perfect for a couple. The bathroom/shower is large enough to stand comfortably for someone up to 6'4"(my son's height). The kitchen area is well designed, large sinks for cleanup and counters for meal preparation. Large refrigerator & the microwave/convection oven cooks/bakes wonderfully. Baked numerous cheesecakes, brownies & other homemade baked goods, all came out awesome. Enough room with dining room area to divide space so you don't feel cramped. Washer/dryer work great. Was skeptical at first, but it really does a good job. I had things wrong with it, even though it was brand new. The manufacturer warranty covered all repairs. Items were cosmetic, nothing to do with the engine or working of the RV. It's all automated with push button controls, easy to check, manipulate, box, unbox & operate! I didn't give it 5 stars for overall quality because of shade placement & other things I think could have been done to improved the cockpit. Also because of the fixes I had to have done after I got it new.
- Dollie B, North Carolina

2018-09-01 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 40EX View Listings

We bought our motor home new in 2014 it now has 32,000 miles on it, and a blown engine and turbo it would be under warranty by cummins if Thor would have installed it properly. The hose that goes onto the engine was not put on properly and we have been sucking dirt into our engine, Thor refuses to help in ANY way. As our work has been being done they found brackets that hold the air filter but in upside down exhaust clamps not on properly and exhaust has been coming into our motor home since we bought it. we took it in several times while under warranty and they conveniently found nothing.our bill is now over $33,000. out of our pocket & the engine would be covered by cummins if Thor would not have gotten their hands on it. I would NEVER purchase another Thor or recommend buying one to anyone. Sad part is we absolutely loved our motor home. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYWHERE try a tiffin
- Judy Brunow, Wyoming

2018-06-17 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 40EX View Listings

Bought it new. Had 104 warranty problems in the 1st year. Sink not hooked up, stool had a screw thru it, sewer smells. Had to camp on camping world parking lot 4 days before we could leave. Actually had a technician on it for 4 days. I have become a pretty good technician myself. Wish I could afford to trade. Comfortable motor home, easy to live in , looks good. But not good! Somewhere over 200 problems so far.
- Jerry Overton , Oklahoma

2018-05-22 2015 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

The coach is fun to drive and has good power to weight ratio. It tows our CRV without any problems. Excellent floor plan for and very comfortable. Tech support from Thor has been excellent! I can't think of how they could be better. They are very responsive and extremely helpful even with the dumbest questions.
- Dan, Virginia

2018-04-01 2015 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

I Bought this Tuscany XTE 36MQ new and have had a great time. One of the best features is the support the Thor technical staff provide. Every time I had a question about anything operational they were right on the spot with assistance. This was clearly a benefit that will make me select a Thor product in the future. As for the coach's livability, it has been a real pleasure. The build quality is right on par for this class of coach. You would need to pay considerably more to beat the quality within this coach.
- DJ, Virginia

2018-03-23 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 40GQ View Listings

Our first RV was junk ruined 4 vacations and fell apart in 6 months. There was NO service or talking to anyone. We even hired lawyers. We researched very hard the next time and I can not say enough about Thor themselves and the excellent customer service "after the sale"
- Michelle Steiner, Colorado

2017-10-16 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 36MQ View Listings

I love the floor plan!! The vehicle is extremely easy to drive. At 60 MPH we average approximately 10.2 MPG. This is the second time are squirrel cage has failed and we have lost ability to control cabin air flow. The bedroom passenger slide mechanism is simply not acceptable. We are forever resynchronizing the controls. We are going to have these controls replaced.
- Will Dean, New Hampshire

2016-01-16 2016 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany XTE 40GQ View Listings

Thor makes one of the best coaches out there today in a class "A" motor home. The hardwood cabinets are handmade by the Amish people and the finish is incredible. The use of the interior space is so clever that it seems so much larger then the competitors. The overall comfort and ride is far superior then the other class "A" diesels I have owned and driven including a 39' Airstream. Would highly recommend.
- Ron Knick, Louisiana