Thor Motor Coach Tuscany RVs Reviews (16)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Tuscany RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bill Bell from Florida says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Tuscany RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40FX View Listings

We owned this model for 3 years. It is a very comfortable coach with the 1 1/2 baths and king size bed. Our last coach was a 40' Winnebago Vectra and we like this one much more. Easy to drive, plenty of power in the mountains. We had a few items that needed attention at the initial purchase like most coaches. After the initial startup everything has been working great. We spend 5 to 6 months living in the coach in the summers and it has been a joy. I highly recommend this motor coach.
- Bill Bell, Florida

2019-11-19 2013 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 42WX View Listings

I love the layout. Has everything I wanted in RV Except I wanted Recliners. I do not like the L shape couch. Every time I get in the RV something Breaks. It has been in SHOP 1/2 time I've owned it. I will never buy another Thor. My extended warranty has already paid out $10k on repairs in 1 half yrs of my ownership. It's a shame to pay 200k and be upset of quality of workmanship to build this RV.
- Dawn Osborne, Alabama

2019-09-03 2012 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 42FK View Listings

We have loved our Tuscany Motor Home. We hate to part with it but, we bought a 40 acre ranch in Northwest Arizona. We built a 40'x 60' steel building on the property. The Motor Home is stored inside and we a building a home here. Just got back August 22, 2019 from a trip to Indiana, Tennessee, and Florida (6677 miles). This Motor Home has performed perfectly with very few problems. It is in excellent condition and should be on the road not sitting in our building. Someone needs to buy and enjoy it as much as we have.
- Kent Reynolds, Arizona

2019-07-12 2018 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 42GX View Listings

We lived in it for 18 months and loved the experience. Would do it again in a flash. Traveled from California to the East Coast and back via a southern route. Three A/Cs work great and kept use comfortable.
- Jerry Webber, California

2019-04-14 2017 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 42G View Listings

We bought a Thor Tuskney on Dec.2018 it was a new left over 17 we it took to have some repairs. There were only 30 things wrong.It went into the shop on Feb. 28 2018.and got it back on March 1, 2019. Almost a month. We are full timers this is our home. We had to find a place to stay while they so called fixed it. It cost me 6000.00 to find a place to stay during spring break. They said we should of read the contract were it says they are not responsible for us pay for us to stay while in the shop. And yes I should’ve read all 5 pages of fine print but I listened to the finance guy. Here are just a coulple of things that is wrong with. Cable not finished,vent on bottom of the bed is broke they couldn’t fix it have to take it to Indiana,the theater seat well to mush to say.the toliet in the main bath quit flushing, all window leaked, it leak from what the call the feature light on the ceiling, I mean leaked And water came through I don’t know over the microwave into the door where it leaked onto the counter. The cook top messed up said we were useing the wrong pans and the were induction pans they tried to sale us that they sold our pans are the right one. None of the awnings worked,vent fan in kitchen never worked, the step cover does not work. It leaks were so bad that the insulation bowed out the outside of the slides. Have to take back to factory to be fixed. Now my question is if we found out the it leaked how long did it sit on the lot and leaked when it rained,i asked about black mold and thay said it was not their responsibility. And when i asked to see the insulation from the ceiling they wouldn’t it me see it. I am going to ask when we take to manufacture they said i had to test for black mold. The facet in the half bath leaks it drips they have to fix that at the manufacture. I found 4 more things wrong. I can’t report things to the dealer anymore i guess they got tired of me complaining.We don’t take it back to the factory until July. A new motor coach and to have this many things wrong, it had 1700 miles on it when we bought it. So everything was covered warranty. And did not cost me. So the FREE warranty work cost me about 6000.00 to stay while the fixed it. And don’t forget this is our HOME. I don’t want the broken piece of trash. Give me my money back i dont even want it has that much it you will always have trouble with it.
- Polly, Florida

2018-07-14 2015 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 44MT View Listings

We bought this coach used so we are 2nd owner. We have driven it for almost 2 yrs and over 12000 miles with very minimal problems. We absolutely love the features this 44mt has. It rides and handles great. The 60 degree steering cut makes it go just about anywhere a 40' can go. We took a month long trip in Yellowstone and was able to drive all the main roads easily. The small problems were fixed by myself (I'm just a regular handyman). For the money, the Tuscany has all the top of the line main components.
- Frank A Carpino, Washington

2018-01-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 44MT View Listings

First of all, the floor plan is EXCELLENT, for us. We have the 'special slide option' with a floor to ceiling picture window and 2 Euroloungers with a table between them. We expect the livability to be very good when we retire and travel even more than we do now. The quality of the construction/installation is only FAIR. For a new Coach at this price point and the so-called 'top of the Thor Motor Coach line', the situation is quite sad, for the buyer! There are too many issues to go into here, BUT the selling/delivering dealer in IN did a terrible job of pre-delivery inspection, and we spent 3 days with them just to be able to get on the road. The 3rd day of a 5 week trip back to UT, the shower leaked so bad, we could not use it at all! The engine brake was not hooked up as was the dash air, and the main awning failed. The best Thor would do is to direct us to one of their dealers 500 miles away and out of our trip plan so we decided to 'rough it'. Luckily, when we got back to UT, our non-selling, but servicing dealer was GREAT! Their #1 tech took our Coach as his personal challenge to get into Factory Fresh condition. They had to keep it for almost 2 months working with Thor to get EVERYTHING covered by the warranty. We lost the 2017 travel season as a result. The number of fit/finish issues was unbelievable. Where was Quality Control at the plant prior to sending it to the dealer? We are in this for the long haul, BUT we would not recommend a Tuscany to anyone UNLESS they were ready to spend several weeks to months after delivery to ensure all issues were remediated during the warranty period. Lastly, the number of times we heard that Thor had trouble hiring and retaining good workers gave us migraine headaches! Thor seems to push these RVs out the door and IF the owners complain about the quality of manufacture/assembly, leave it to their dealers to correct. If it wasn't because neither Tiffin's Allego Bus nor Entegra's Anthem had the 'open' floor plan we wanted, we would have purchased one of them. instead. We wish we could provide a more positive review because we spent so much time at dealers and doing research to buy this Coach, but we feel that Thor really let us down! To us, the magnitude of the issues we faced as a result of their sloppy assembly/manufacture is unforgiveable!
- Jay & Debbie Rolls, Utah

2017-10-31 2017 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 36MQ View Listings

I have sadly learned an important lesson about buying a brand new motorhome. You need to consider where you live. If you live in a state with long winters and you plan on storing for the winter, keep in mind that the warranty clock is ticking. Thor is all too happy to let you know your warranty has expired & that you are now responsible to pay for their manufacturing screw ups. Not using your motorhome during the winter gives them all that free time to get off the hook. We love the floor plan but the quality of workmanship is poor. In the year we have had it something fails every time we take it out. The biggest was one of the large front slides on the first day of a 10 day vacation. Finally got it in but couldn't use it the entire trip. Got a bit crowded wit me, husband 15 yr old grandson, 3 dogs & 2 cats.
- Michelle McIntosh, Idaho

2017-10-10 2015 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 45AT View Listings

I had a 2005 tiffin phaeton before for about 5 years and decide to buy this Thor Tuscany because I like stile.But I'm not happy hydraulic motor burn out twice plus another electric problems.I hope my mechanic find this problem and get fix because for a 2 years old RV it's to early for problems ??
- David silva, California

2017-10-10 2015 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 45AT View Listings

- David silva, California

2017-07-23 2017 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40BX View Listings

On the open road, the Tuscany was a dream. Just don't park for more than a week. Batteries, starting and almost all lighting I have had issues with. The full length slide out is less than a dream, more like a nightmare. Just about every bolt had backed out at one point, and it has been in the shop more than I've been in it for repeated issues. I've only had it for 8 months and it is falling apart. One bolt at a time.
- Michael Reid, California

2017-06-24 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40RX View Listings

Live in this motorhome, quality control is something Thor does not understand or seem to care about. From day 1 driving off the lot front end wobbled, side lites near rear wheels both fell off, big slide leaks in 3 places, 2 panels in driver area came loose, replaced 3 lite bars in dash, backup camera/radio/GPS replaced, power nite shade motor replaced, fuse panel for power seats burnt up, under belly storage compartments leak, chrome around front headlites fell off, hole in kitchen counter top, power steps replaced, fob power locks panel burnt up, and on and on. I'm stuck with this and cannot afford to buy another unit because no one will offer enough for a trade. Peace of junk!!!!!!!
- Gary LaPoint, Texas

2017-05-08 2013 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 42WX View Listings

This RV has great power and maneuvers very well. Handling is terrific. Unfortunately, due to my recent return of my illness, I am not able to comment on the value of the coaches camping ability. We were not able to use the coach since it's purchase, due to my cancer returning.
- Kenneth Baker, Florida

2017-04-13 2014 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 45LT View Listings

Absolutely no quality control. Junk! Poor service! All they care about is pushing it out the door. If their stock holders only new about the junk Thor puts out this Co. would be out of business. Soon I hope!
- lewis bleicher, Illinois

2017-03-16 2016 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40DX View Listings

This coach has had problems from the start. Once it was driven off the lot Thor did not seem to care either. There is one guy at the support number who is helpful but as a whole Thor makes it pretty clear that they do not care about their customers. The variety of problems is not small, pretty much every area- AquatHot, plumbing, cabinets, electrical, slides, windows, entertainment center, furnituare, awnings, dash monitor, you name it there have been problems and they never seem to get fixed. My advise, and advise I wish I had been given before I bought mine, just buy the Tiffin.
- JM, California

2016-04-05 2012 Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 40FX View Listings

We loved everything about our motorhome, for four years that my wife and i travel to florida for 5 months. It gave us that apartment feeling because of the full slide on one side and two on the other. The cummins diesel pusher gave all the power we needed to get though the mountains... no problems
- donald shultis, Michigan