Thor Motor Coach Tellaro Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Tellaro RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-07-07 2020 Thor Motor Coach Tellaro 20LT View Listings

What a disappointment! Not the coach, per se...Thor customer service! Have had 2 service reps ‘ghost’ me...after a few calls...no answering phone messages and no answering emails. Have 2 parts missing since I bought it in Feb —BUT—Thor can’t find the replacement parts since there is no part number (and altho I have sent them videos and pictures of where the parts go) —And since there are no parts —I can’t get them a part #!!!! Catch 22 I guess. Have a laundry list of issues that are SLOWLY starting to get resolved. I can still camp in it...and love it when I do...but REALLY? You pay this much for a new rv and have issue after issue??? Look elsewhere!
- Susan Ryan, Florida

2020-06-17 2020 Thor Motor Coach Tellaro 20LT View Listings

The dealer, Alpin Haus, is great. The manufacturer is not helpful and does not care about customers. They will not answers questions about their equipment. I recommend researching the quality and service of other manufacturers and put Thor at the bottom of your list.
- Eileen , New York