Thor Motor Coach Rize

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Rize RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-08-18 2022 Thor Motor Coach Rize 18M View Listings

After pulling a small trailer full time for the past 6 years I decided to transition to a van. Ram promaster runs well. And while I love the van life and I like the layout of this van the van build quality is awful. Generator is located below the axle.(which is against Cummins regulations) I’ve already had to replace it and it’s not warrantied since it was “my fault” according to Thor. “Wood” used throughout is cheap particle board. Screws came out of bathroom doors. They’re just leaning now. Sliding door panel is loose. Panel under stove popped out. Outlets were hooked up incorrectly and loose. Bike rack was installed incorrectly. Antenna doesn’t work. Weatherstripping on fan already has to be replaced. Uconnect stopped working. Casette toilet door doesn’t fully latch. Sewer hose door opened in transit day 1 and I lost my hose (when latched you can pull it open). I wish I would have spent more and gone with a Travato or sprinter.
- Ellen Zadoff, Florida