Thor Motor Coach Miramar RVs Reviews (22)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Miramar RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Herb Orama from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Miramar RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Pros: Looks great, full body paint, 1 1/2 bath, handles very good on highway, side opening basement doors, 100gal water capacity, drop down hidden bed over cockpit, air conditioning and heat antiquate. Cons: Delivered dirty, numerous front slide break downs from day 1, front led lights had to be replaced 4 times, drawers and cabinets doors popping open as we drive, inverter failed, auto start generator failed, awning had no slant catching rain water when deployed, not enough electric sockets especially in kitchen area, air vents were full of foam insulation that blew out the rear bathroom vents, both front fans connected to 1 switch, fans powered by engine battery should be connected to coach battery with individual switches.
- Herb Orama, North Carolina

2019-10-22 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

An amazing unit that I hate to part ways with. I was planning to live in it with my 65lb golden doodle and travel the country while working remotely (yeah, I have a job that makes that possible). With the slideouts extended, the unit is >500sf; as big as an efficiency apartment I lived in in the 90s. The amount of storage inside the unit is crazy and the under-storage handles an unreal amount. The unit drives like a dream and towed a car on a 17-day trip thru the Rockies without issue (I have a Demo Kar Kaddy 3). There really is nothing negative to say about the Mirimar. It will always be the first unit I owned and everything will be measured against it.
- Russell Cook, Illinois

2019-06-25 2019 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

Love the full body paint look, the awesome floor plan and all the amenities. Bought new and had punch-list issues. Dealt with Thor customer service and engineers which are best in the business, in my opinion. Punch-list issues included wifi extender and slides. All fixed and have been rving since Feb. I believe the engineering thought and design on the miramar is top ranked by any coach. It's affordable and very functional. Owned class c prior. I (we) would buy the miramar again, but would make dealer fix all issues prior to leaving. May take a while, but even though Thor service/engineering/warranty is awesome, working with authorized repair places are not (as with any coach).
- Ron Smith , North Carolina

2019-05-31 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

We have enjoyed this RV to the extreme. It is very convenient to get ready in the mornings with two bathrooms. There is more than ample storage both inside and out along with large tanks for gray and black.The rear and side cameras make for easy driving and the large windshield makes the views unbelievable vs a Class C. It is very convenient as a woman not to have to ask my husband to pull over so that I can use the restroom, I just unbuckle and head back. It we are stuck in traffic and he wants a sandwich or chips I just head back and we keep on truckin. We added a fireplace to keep the chill off in the evenings rather than using the furnace and also added the tracking satellite which makes for a fun trip with the grandchildren. They can catch Disney on the couch and be quite content. Or you can sit back and watch HGTV. One of the best features is the dual sleep number bed we added. So you have all the features of home just on wheels and free to roam the country.
- Joy, Illinois

2019-04-07 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.3 Bunkhouse View Listings

Over the last 5 years, we have owned 3 RV's. We purchased the 2016 Thor Miramar after our white knuckle trip to Key West. We make our trip to Key West in a 2016 Jayco Alante. The RV was difficult to keep on the road with the winds at about 15mph. From the minute we drove the 2016 Thor Miramar we were impressed with how easy it was to handle.
- Lenette Marie Ringe, Georgia

2019-02-22 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Really BAD customer service,all RVS has factory defects and when you contact the factory they just don’t care about it.Mine as an example only has 7,000 miles on it slide out got stock out and a technician found out that the hole for the slide out was cut in a wrong angle.Called factory they won’t do anything.UNFORTUNATELLY PAYING IT OUT OF MY POCKET.Selling it after its fixed.I WILL NEVER BUY THOR PRODUCTS AGAIN.I OWE A FEW BUSINESS WHICH I KNOW LOT OF PEOPLE SO THEY ALL LOVE CAMPING.Well I guess now with my excellent experience none of them will buy THOR products.
- Guilherme Coelho, Massachusetts

2018-07-28 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.3 View Listings

Purchased April 2018. Numerous quality issues. Dealer very helpful to address. Slide issues initially, GPS Axxera is junk. Three trips it failed each time. Locks up in use and last trip scrambled video and unusable. Half bath has leak that has not been resolved and smell is bad. I always wanted a Thor coach and now wonder if I made a mistake. Some features very nice. Others? Bunk performance up and down is marginal. 12 volt dash problems unresolved totally. Door locks do not line up and are unresolved. Levelers on our last trip started to make a lot of noise and do not now automatically level the coach even on a level pad. Instruction manual is out of date. Water valve has four positions and not sure what they all mean. It does not work intuitively. Put it on "city fixture" assuming that would bypass the holding tank and charge the plumbing system. Instead my tank overflowed and no water to system. "Normal" what does that mean? it does nothing. I have had my coach for three months and it was in the shop for 2 weeks. Going back when we get home for extended stay. I am somewhat disappointed. Hoping for resolution of many items. The GPS is the most disappointing part of our coach. It is absolute junk. Warnings pop up in Chinese!! You have got to be kidding me. There has to be better product on the market. This is not an area to go cheap people!! Curious if anyone has problems with the Axxera AVM111NAVLH. Do not buy it and if your coach has one do not buy or request it be changed.
- Daniel DeGrado, Texas

2018-06-12 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 37.1 Bunkhouse View Listings

We purchased our 2017 Thor Miramar on 5/3/2017 from Total RV located in Elkhart Indiana. We loved the layout of this Model and couldn't wait to start our camping trips. Our problems started before we got 50 feet from the dealer. Listed below are some of the problems we have experienced starting with the current problem: We are currently sitting in Lebanon, Ohio campground with a slide that only retracted part way. We are over 200 miles from home and have been waiting for over 72 hours for someone who can help. We called Total RV, the dealer where we purchased the motorhome and told them what the problem was and what we tried so far and their response: Well, it sounds like you tried everything and don't know what you expect us to do. We are currently waiting for permits to get it towed 76 miles to the closest service center that said they can look at it and try to help. While we wait, I will list some of the things we had to get fixed since we purchased: 1. Before getting 50 ft. from Total RV we had to pull back in because windshield was leaking. 2. While traveling home, indoor wood trim around one slide fell off; an outside compartment came open while driving on interstate because lock was broken; hex nuts holding headlight in fell off making the headlight wobble and almost fall out; found another leak from bathroom fan because they originally put vent cover on crooked and had to reposition vent and then didn't fill in whole they originally made and the driver side mirror was not attached properly and almost fell off. 3. Entry door lock wouldn't work. 4. Inside window handle fell off. 5. Half a dozen screws or staples under laminate flooring started to pop thru. 6. Overspray of paint from back ladder found on body of coach and they clear coated over it. 7. Tried to access cable TV from campgrounds that offered it and could not get it to work. We purchased different cables thinking we bought one with a bad connector but still didn't. After reading some reviews we found that the Seiko brand TVs used in our coach don't work well with cable. Very disappointed and we hope we get some kind of help from Thor.
- Rick Frey, Illinois

2018-06-11 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 37.1 Bunkhouse View Listings

We purchased our 2017 Thor Miramar on 5/3/2017 from Total RV located in Elkhart Indiana. We loved the layout of this Model and couldn't wait to start our camping trips. Our problems started before we got 50 feet from the dealer. Listed below are some of the problems we have experienced starting with the current problem: We are currently sitting in Lebanon, Ohio campground with a slide that only retracted part way. We are over 200 miles from home and have been waiting for over 72 hours for someone who can help. We called Total RV, the dealer where we purchased the motorhome and told them what the problem was and what we tried so far and their response: Well, it sounds like you tried everything and don't know what you expect us to do. We are currently waiting for permits to get it towed 76 miles to the closest service center that said they can look at it and try to help. While we wait, I will list some of the things we had to get fixed since we purchased: 1. Before getting 50 ft. from dealer we had to pull back in because windshield was leaking. 2. While traveling home, indoor wood trim around one slide fell off; an outside compartment came open while driving on interstate because lock was broken; hex nuts holding headlight in fell off making the headlight wobble and almost fall out; found another leak from bathroom fan because they originally put vent cover on crooked and had to reposition vent and then didn't fill in whole they originally made and the driver side mirror was not attached properly and almost fell off. 3. Entry door lock wouldn't work. 4. Inside window handle fell off. 5. Half a dozen screws or staples under laminate flooring started to pop thru. 6. Overspray of paint from back ladder found on body of coach and they clear coated over it. 7. Tried to access cable TV from campgrounds that offered it and could not get it to work. We purchased different cables thinking we bought one with a bad connector but still didn't. After reading some reviews we found that the Seiko brand TVs used in our coach don't work well with cable. Very disappointed and we hope we get some kind of help from Thor.
- Rick Frey, Illinois

2018-05-20 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

Great motorhome for the money. Have not had to take it in for any warranty work yet. We tow our pick up truck. It has plenty of get up and go and is very quiet. The floor plan is wonderful for us all and the extra half bath is a life saver. The few things we have had a glitch with is the storage doors, harder to latch closed sometimes. We have a washer dryer that works wonderfully. No more hauling clothes. The Two separate holding tanks forward and aft for respective shower for one tank and washer on the other holding tank. Found a Y to connect both at the same time to drain. I would highly recommend at this time.
- Jimmy, Florida

2018-05-20 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34 View Listings

- Jimmy, Florida

2018-05-08 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Unfortunately this has been a disappointing experience. Many many many quality issues from electrical, to poor workmanship, to no help from Thro what so ever. I purchased it Nov 15, 2017 and have used it for a total of 10 days. It has literally been in the shop nearly 6 months, while I continue to make payments. My recommendation, don't buy one.
- Ronald Bogard, Florida

2018-05-05 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

We purchased in a hurry and didn't notice how the outside kitchen (a feature we don't use) affected the bed height. My wife needs a stool to get in the bed. I also don't care for the fact that the driver's seat hits the slide while it's in so is not adjustable beyond that point. I believe it is built on too light a chassis, and therefore handles like a giant marshmallow. Unless I add a handling package at between $3500-$12,000, depending what I want.
- Greg Beck, California

2017-10-20 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

I feel like after the sale we have been let down, our coach has been in the shop for more days than we have been camping,! The issues have been the same ones over and over and is not resolved yet. This has been a horrible experience. So much for enjoying the open road. I just wish we could get someone that really cares , Thor is supposed to be a good product.
- Raymond K Salo, Florida

2017-05-22 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.3 Bunkhouse View Listings

This is a fantastic Coach! The floor plan is awesome and my daughters love the bunk beds. I pull a Jeep behind and am very happy with the power. Thor has a great warranty and support. Highly recommend this model and manufacturer.
- Brian, Maryland

2017-04-16 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

This coach is a great coach! It is very spacious, plenty of room to get around each other. It has lots of counter space for those great meals or just that quick snack. It also has plenty of cabinet space. One of my favorite things is that two bathrooms comes in handy when you travel with a family of five. This coach has a washer and dryer so no more trips to that laundromat, lugging all those heavy loads. Love the outside TV so when you want to watch that football game while cooking out it works perfect. Oh and let me tell you about the outside storage. I could just about put my house in there! LOl. It has three cameras so you can see all sides of the coach and when you are parked the passenger side camera works as a security feature so that you can see who is at your door before you open it. Oh and let me tell you this baby drives like a dream, so smooth going down the road you would think you were in a car, well except for the size! All and all I would give it an A+ for Thor.
- Gloria, Florida

2017-04-05 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

Very poor quality and QC factory controls. Water leaks on the slide gaskets, under the sink, shower. Storage doors do not latch. Noisy slides, very mechanical. Theater seats do not extend all the way and are difficult to close. Cup holder trim rings are not attached. AC vent controls on the engine and RV AC when adjusted easily brake. Overhead bunk has a tendency to get off sync when lowering. Mattress in the bedroom is to large (long) to properly close the slide. I would not recommend purchasing this product. Has a life time warranty that you will need as it will be used often.
- Ray Dauterive, Texas

2016-07-12 2016 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

I purchased this model almost exactly a year ago.I am very happy overall but like many, have experienced multiple quality control issues.Warranty support has been very good thus far. I recently discovered paint peeling at the roof line on the passenger side, and a shower leak. I will take the MH to service next week and hopefully will be the last of issues after purchase.
- Allan Cooper, Colorado

2016-07-01 2015 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

Pros: Excellent floor plan. Outside kitchen is a plus when camping with a group. The remote control for the slide out is a big help in tight parking situations. Drives good with a couple of upgrades for stability. Cons: The toilet has required snaking on every camping trip, even with extended flu sings. DVD player is located in a cabinet over the microwave making it impossible to see which buttons to push. Two months out of warrant the paint started peeling in the area. between the roof and the side walls. Despite being told by Thor representatives that the manufacturer said to not paint that area, Thor has been unwilling to repair the peeling paint. Paint on a vehicle should last the life of the vehicle.
- K. Smith, West Virginia

2016-06-25 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.3 Bunkhouse View Listings

RV delivered from factory with inop chassis AC and a faulty full slide. Slide was supposed to be the 3Trax system (a system that eases consumer skepticism of past slide issues). Instead, it came with an older 2 trax system (and who knows what other problems). Slide does not work - indicating a larger roller/track issue. Working issues with manuafaturer/dealer. But have lost use of our RV and exhausted with calls. Major QC issues that have risen to consumer rights issues if I wanted to fight the fight. Will give manufacturer/dealer opportunity to fix properly.
- Jason Laber, Massachusetts

2016-03-30 2014 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

I purchased our from Motorhome Specialists in Alvarado Texas and I would buy another one from them, Great People & good Price! I had some trouble with faulty baggage doors but, the Ford Chassis was put together well. I purchased some Sumo springs and have had a few warranty repairs but, there's a lot of pieces to an RV. Overall, a really good unit two bathrooms for us is really nice and the fridge & microwave are residential & work good. 22.5" rims and big tires are a must the ride & hydraulic disk brake work well. A very good unit and we LOVE IT!
- Larry McFadden, New Mexico

2015-10-11 2015 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.1 View Listings

Love the floor plan.Not Happy with dealer,has on concern of after the sale. Unit was at dealer for 1 month after parts arrive still not fix. also had problem with no awing tilt dealer said no adjustment,read info on awning tells how to tilt. Very bad windshield noise shower leaks. will see what Thor will do.
- Bradley and Candy Richey, North Carolina