Thor Motor Coach Mandalay Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Mandalay RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Paul Schmitz from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Thor Motor Coach Mandalay 40B View Listings

This 2004 Mandalay has been a part of our family since it was brand new. We used it to tow our work trailer to and from race tracks from LA to Phoenix. It has 4 slides and is roomy enough to entertain 9 or 10 people comfortably.
- Paul Schmitz, California

2021-03-19 2004 Thor Motor Coach Mandalay 38B View Listings

*****BUYER BEWARE*****This owner lies in his description of the RV and says its been well maintained and in excellent condition. When I called to go look at the RV he says don't expect a million dollar RV and I ask what he meant. He said well needs a little work and I asked what do you mean a little work and he said well it has some water damage. I had to pry the info out of him. No where in his description does he say anything about water damage or needing any work, he makes it sound like it's a perfect RIG. Glad we didn't drive 2 hours to see it.
- Randy Allen, Florida

2018-10-10 2004 Thor Motor Coach Mandalay 40B View Listings

This has been a great coach, it is very well made for a mid range coach and has all Aluminum structure wall,roof etc. The chassis is very reliable and easy to get parts for since its a Freightliner raised rail. The air ride makes for a very comfortable ride. I also like the reliability of the hydraulic slides. Overall I think these were a great coach and they hold up pretty well over time.
- Frank o Adams, Ohio