Thor Motor Coach Majestic

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Majestic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 23A View Listings

Cruise america refurbished more like reject.nicely painted but roof was disgusting..needed etenabond tape on all sides of roof for small leaks ..100 bucks worth. Not a warranty item..one ball joint fl replaced..tires are new...ac hood on top cracked replaced 66 bucks..not a warranty item...toilet ball cap replaced 25 bucks..nor a warranty item..fridge worked by propane butv elec did not. Repaired under 90 day warrAnty took one week to repair....problems with engine light o2 sensor replaced 227 bucks not warranty. Heater failed to work replaced by warranty but labor and dedut was 300 bucks...all this the first month..gas 8to 9mph. Front pads need replacing soon. Extended warranty is spotty 100 deduc per each problem. Overall a cheap rv that was not refurb well I would give it about a 2.5 out of 5 hey you're not going to lose a lot of money cuz they're under 30 grand total good luck getting rid of it for 15 or 20 a year later that's what I'm going to try to do telling it like it is always always get a an inspection of the vehicle before you drive it out the lot pay the $400 I wish I had
- Tom, Texas

2021-05-24 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

We took this cross-country and back, as well as several shorter trips, and had a great experience with it! Was more than enough for our family of four. Good shower, big fridge, fully functional kitchen (we added a toaster oven to ours). Everything worked, and was very reliable. The Ford E450 will run forever. There are more luxury interiors out there, but for what we wanted it for -- camping and freedom -- it was perfect.
- Ian Rice, Connecticut

2021-01-23 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 23A View Listings

2015 Thor Majestic 23A bought from cruise America for $33000. Came as "refurbished" which means they repainted it, changed the fluids and got an state inspection. They try to sugar-coat the process but that's about it. Got it at Cruise America in Manassas VA. It was not cleaned and after you bought it there is no support what so ever, just be aware. So I bought it, went straight to Ford Truck and got it inspected top to bottom. All good except one detail on the rear axle that cost me $80. That was in 2018. Since then we drove (2 kids, the wife and I) about 25000 miles across America and Canada with no issues what so ever. The mechanic is really good (like Ford heavy duty good) and the appliances are original and still 0 problems. Just once I had a burst pipe due to unexpected super freezing temps. Easy to fix though. But don't get me wrong, it cost money to maintain those things even if nothing breaks, every year if you do the maintenance well (the engine fluids, the generator kit, the products to maintain the roof, winterization etc...) It will cost you about $1000 $1500. But remember it is cheaper maintaining than fixing. To sum up: really happy of my used motorhome.
- Chris, Virginia

2021-01-05 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 23A View Listings

Nickle dime me to death.fan clutch water pump new plugs new fluids.rear brakes alone 1200...torque converter toast....recurved reject..only 11600k..paid 33 will sell for 29..yes all works well but crap will break it's an investment in time and money if you have both you're fine and RVs aren't meant to drive all over the place they're meant to go from one place to another where you stay there for a week or a month a lot of people don't get that plus camping ain't so friendly anymore and it cost as much as a motel That's why I use mine I go glamping drive from hotel to the motel
- Allen, Nevada

2020-10-29 2014 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 23A View Listings

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! Cruise America sold us a "inspected" RV that they claimed was inspected for safety, etc. When we got it home, we took the generator to a Onan/Cummins dealer. The dealer advised us to NOT use the generator at all, since it was leaking flammable gasoline inside onto electrical components AND the unit was distributing carbon monoxide gas under the RV, instead of out the exhaust pipe. They described it as a "severe safety hazard" When we contacted Cruise America, they cited it was our problem, not theres. So much for their safety inspection! We had to spend $5165 out of pocket to replace the generator since the one Cruise America sold us was inherently dangerous to operate and it would cost more to get parts and labor to fix it as it was full of dust and debris from their rental fleet. All in all, I don't trust Cruise America and I would never buy from them again. If you're thinking of buying an RV from Cruise America...think twice. The folks at the Kissimmee Florida location are snakes.
- Jon, Florida

2020-10-29 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

Love the layout! We've slept 7 adults, 2 children and 2 dogs in there. Refrigerator and freezer work great! Lots of storage space both inside and out. It drives rough to me but maybe because I never drove anything like this before.
- Karen Shipley, Pennsylvania

2020-09-17 2012 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

We have enjoyed our RV very much. We have never taken pets or kids in it. Just 2 quiet non smokers that are very clean.we have gone around the Olympics. We have taken it Easy of the mountains. Also the Oregon Coast to Lincoln City. We only want to go bigger other than that it has been a great RV.
- Roxanne Armstrong, Washington

2020-08-17 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

I purchased this in May 2020 from Cruise America in Las Vegas and had an excellent buying experience. A couple of very minor items were resolved immediately, including balancing of tires and front end alignment and a couple of windshield chips. All repaired quickly and at zero cost. Cruise America in Vegas was great during the purchase experience, including paying for my airfare from Salt Lake City to do the inspection and pickup. Within a week, I drove cross country 2100 miles to Camden SC in four days. Very comfortable, stable to drive, no issues at all during the trip. Gas mileage 8-10 MPG at 70+ MPH. Setup in Wateree Lake RV Park and have been living in the motorhome fulltime since Memorial Day. No issues, zero, none to day. Everything works, plenty of space, comfortable. Rear storage area is huge, carried my inflatable fishing pontoon, two inflatable kayaks, fishing gear with room to spare. The only thing I did was upgrade the mattress on the rear RV Queen bed (the stock one was terrible)! Note that the Cruise America Majestic 28a is a bit basic with few bells/whistles. No slideouts, no TV, no oven - made to Cruise America specs for simple and durable, long lasting rentals. Yes, they are typically high miles (100K). But I felt that they maintain them to last, and I also purchased a 5-year 100K drivetrain warranty for peace of mind. Great purchase, driving/travel and living experience - highly recommend this motorhome!
- Rob Osborne, Utah

2020-05-11 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

It is just nice to have one of this cute made class C Thor majestic. Very cosy floor plan, always feels like home. Everything is in the right place, A lot storage space in the back, easy to drive and just the right length/ inside space ratio
- Arne , California

2020-05-10 2015 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 28A View Listings

This is a great easy to handle Class C RV. Driveable for all kind of skilled driver's. Even Woman will not have a problem with it. It's a fully self contained Motor home, makes an 9-10 MPG can tow your boat or bikes up to 5,000 pound's. It has all you need for a nice RV experience. The generator works great and let everything work. All tanks are big enough to stay for 3-4 day's on a remote place. Very affordable !!
- firstatrium, California

2017-05-11 2011 Thor Motor Coach Majestic 19G View Listings

So great to have a smaller RV & drive it in the city so easily & park it in s truck spot since it is only 19' long. Easy to load & handle & has everything you need onboard so you don't have to have hookups.
- Kay, California