We purchased our 19L nine months ago, and have taken it on a number of trips of up to a week. There is a lot to like, and some things to dislike. We really like the driving comfort, and there really is quite a lot of storage, particularly external storage. The refrigerator is nicely sized and efficient, and the kitchen is pretty tight but still manageable. We wanted an enclosed bathroom with a door, which this model has, even though it is quite tight. We haven't tried taking a shower in there, but it wouldn't be that easy.
In terms of issues that we have had, the biggest was that we started having electrical problems from the get-go. We had it serviced, and found out that there were several loose wiring connections. This caused the main breaker to trip, and ultimately the LiON batteries wouldn't charge at all. If you purchase the van, insist on having this inspected before delivery. The kitchen fan motor was also noisy, and it turns out the motor screws were loose.
A few other things:
* The bathroom door and drawers are held closed with magnets, and don't latch. We replaced these with latches, but why magnets? No idea, it's a pain.
* The upper cabinets have neither magnets nor latches, so they rattle while driving unless you put in bumpers.
* The Truma water heater control is in the back of the kitchen cabinet, so if you want to turn on the heater or get hot water, you have to empty the cabinet to get at the control. Not well thought out.
* The TV is mounted facing the sliding door, which is not a convenient viewing location for any position in the van.
* The mattress in back is a foam job covered in plastic. You'll want to get a real mattress before you even think of sleeping back there. There's a nice layer of plastic tabs underneath, however, that improves comfort and prevents moisture buildup.
We've made quite a few interior adjustments, such as swapping out the table for a butcher block, putting in a nice mattress, and cutting the thickness of the foam backrest on the passenger bench in half. We'll probably move the Truma controls to the outside of the kitchen cabinet next to the BMPro tablet controller as well, and we may remount the TV in the sleeping area.
Overall, we are happy with our purchase. There are some adjustments that are needed to make it perfect for us, but once in place, the van works for us. Now that the electrical issues are resolved, we have a stable platform to use.