Thor Motor Coach Citation RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Citation RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Maria lisey from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Citation RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Citation 31.5RLS View Listings

This rvis junk.it has the poorest quality workmenship I have ever seen.from the minute I picked it up it started falling apart.back to thedealerit went for a month.got it back,they Said all issues were fixed.i ta it to the campground and now there are new issues.circut breaker pops in the middle of the night,no heat,temp is 28 outside.go use the bathroom and I have water pouring down my hallway.entire back of toilet has hugecrack in it.will pass all this info on to the public.
- Maria lisey, Michigan

2018-07-30 2014 Thor Motor Coach Citation 29TB View Listings

The overall experience I had with owning the Thor Citation 29TB RV was absolutely the worst of any vehicle I have ever come across. I purchased the RV with 7000 miles on it and drove it to slightly more than 16,000 miles over a year and a half. During that time period I had to replace the water tank, tires, repair cabinet fronts that fell off/apart, repair cabin access door, reinforce factory installed running board but the worst repair was for leakage. According to 2 dealers I spoke with to get an estimate for the repair....the leakage was caused due to improper construction of the slide out and the awning (which was constructed to protect this issue). The Company would not cover any repair costs nor would they even cover a recall that was on the RV that was issued prior to my purchase. The estimates were for approximately $6,000 and $17,000. I chose the least expensive and have since sold it. I will be purchasing another RV sometime in the future but it will NOT be any Thor product whatsoever.
- Jerry Anderson, Minnesota