Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mark carter from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a new 2018 Thor aria in may 2018. Of the First 10 months I owned it it was in the shop for 7 months. The last time in the shop was 15 weeks. All of this is warranty work. It is still leaking in the bottom compartments after 4 times trying to fix it. Tvs don’t work properly. The dealer has been great and the factory has worked with me but the more I use it the worse it gets
- Mark carter, North Carolina

2019-09-30 2019 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

After months of research, looking at all options for a new Class A motorhome. We decided on the Thor Aria 3901. We were very impressed with the floor plan and all the upscale features on it. We purchased a used 2019 Thor Aria 3901. It was out of warranty by 2 months. WE have a list of 30+ items that should have been fixed while under warranty. The prior owners apparently was so fed up with the quality of the rv, they traded it in on a Winnebago. WE contacted Thor. They said, it is our problem, not theirs. So my conclusion, after many conversations and emails with Thor is: They do not care about their consumers, they don't care about their finished product, and they don"t care about their reputation!!!!!
- Robbin Moore, Kentucky

2019-09-03 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 4000 View Listings

7 times in shop just for leaks in storage compartments,not fixed yet. 21 other problems have been taken care of. my opinion-don't buy a thor product.other problems include -power steering bad had to replace after 200 miles or less gear box -bad also paint defects back splash in kitchen fell of wall while driving heater vents not installed properly
- danny Adams , Texas

2019-08-08 2019 Thor Motor Coach Aria 4000 View Listings

Purchased brand new Aria 4000. It had numerous defects and still sitting in shop 3 months later. Lost my money, my summer and it keeps getting worse. Bought at Camping World and they have been horrible, 852 BBB complaints from this Myrtle Beach location in last 3 years. One star rating. Thor informed me that they "fully expect their motor homes to have plumbing fall out, trim fall off and numerous other problems when it goes bouncing down the road 200 miles from the factory" They said it was not their job to do quality control, it was the dealer's job to rebuild it before selling to a consumer. They explained that they have no warranty on new motor homes and good luck suing them, because essentially that is the threat from everyone that buys one. Thor should be out of business. The good news is that the word is getting out and reputable dealers are dropping them. Their sock value is down about 70% in the last 18 months so hopefully they will be gone soon. I was told by a large National reputable dealer that even though my Thor is brand new, they would wholesale it if I traded it. They were a Thor dealer and experienced so many problems that they will no longer sell one to a consumer.
- Timothy Dunkin, South Carolina

2019-02-23 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

We have had our 3901 for a little over a year now and love it. Thor has been great to work with when issues occurred. The more we use it the better it seems to get. People don't seem to realize that for the price this coach costs, we are not going to get the same workmanship as much more expensive units. This coach provides a tremendous bang for the buck and I highly recommend it.
- Mike Cedars, Texas

2018-12-01 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a 2018 Thor Aria 3901 and the first three months it was at the dealers for 9 days fixing leaks, cupboards, vents, windshield wipers, faucets, etc. I still have to take it to freightliner for more fixes including the ignition. Support from Thor has been good but if they didn't just throw these together customers would be a lot happier. It drives nice and has a great floor plan with some quality parts. Very poor assembly.
- Cathleen Hartsook, Ohio