Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mark carter from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Thor Motor Coach Aria RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a new 2018 Thor aria in may 2018. Of the First 10 months I owned it it was in the shop for 7 months. The last time in the shop was 15 weeks. All of this is warranty work. It is still leaking in the bottom compartments after 4 times trying to fix it. Tvs don’t work properly. The dealer has been great and the factory has worked with me but the more I use it the worse it gets
- Mark carter, North Carolina

2019-02-23 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

We have had our 3901 for a little over a year now and love it. Thor has been great to work with when issues occurred. The more we use it the better it seems to get. People don't seem to realize that for the price this coach costs, we are not going to get the same workmanship as much more expensive units. This coach provides a tremendous bang for the buck and I highly recommend it.
- Mike Cedars, Texas

2018-12-01 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a 2018 Thor Aria 3901 and the first three months it was at the dealers for 9 days fixing leaks, cupboards, vents, windshield wipers, faucets, etc. I still have to take it to freightliner for more fixes including the ignition. Support from Thor has been good but if they didn't just throw these together customers would be a lot happier. It drives nice and has a great floor plan with some quality parts. Very poor assembly.
- Cathleen Hartsook, Ohio