Thor Industries RVs Reviews (22)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Industries RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Thor Industries RVs? Write a review

2019-07-19 2004 Thor Industries Jazz 2550RL View Listings

Best 5th wheel I've owned. All details well thought out and very livable. Handles well in all driving conditions. The earth tone colors in the interior are great. The fresh water, grey tanks and black water capacities are very good.
- Ray Henry, Alaska

2019-04-09 2006 Thor Industries Jazz 2550RL View Listings

My wife and I have enjoyed this RV for 3 yrs. The floor plan is quit different than most by having a bar with 2 stools and the slide has the refrigerator in it which gives more counter space. These were well built units, buy a company that went broke in 2008. They were trying to build better than anybody else and did. Hope you enjoy RVing.
- randy strawn, Washington

2018-10-03 2007 Thor Industries Vortex 3950GSS FW View Listings

Great toy hauler. Never had any issues with it. Love the layout and the garage. The interior doesn't have the look of a toy hauler. Tons of storage space for all your gear. Dual fuel tanks and fueling station so you have plenty of fuel for all your toys.
- Karen, Arizona

2017-11-01 2011 Thor Industries Four Winds hurricaine 31D View Listings

DO NOT BUY HURRICAINE OR ANY OTHER THOR PRODUCTS YOU WILL BE SORRY Hurricaine makes a nice comfortable motor home, but their quality and customer service is terrible. They do not stand behind faulty products or faulty workmanship. Their customer service initially was good but as they got brought into Thor industries the customer service became terrible. The following is a list of some of problems with our 2011 Hurricaine- Back up camera cable pinched by a storage cabinet Bad circuit board in water heater Wrong hoses used in leveling system Both a/c compressors froze and a/c units had to be replaced Hydraulic leveling pump and motor replaced Coil in refrigerator had to be replaced Water pump leaked and had to be replaced Electrical problem with engine battery switch Black water piping used ABS and PVC together and had to be replumbed This motor home is always garaged and now there is evidence of delaminating of the fiberglass and the faux leather upholstery is cracking and peeling. WHAT JUNK!!!! This is our 4th MH and we have had more problems with this one than the other 3 together. STAY AWAY FROM HURRICAINE
- DON EPSTEIN, California

2017-08-11 2003 Thor Industries Four Winds Express Lite View Listings

This was a great RV and we really enjoyed it!! I found the RV to have everything needed to have a wonderful camping experience!!We also found it to be well built. Pulling it was easy to do with only 3900 lbs and 19 foot long.
- Laura Wood, Texas

2017-07-05 2003 Thor Industries Tahoe 24RB View Listings

lite weight, tows great, roomy, solar panel recharges which allows me dry camp for long periods of time. It has been very well maintained, very clean. Selling only because circumstances have changed otherwise I would keep it. Its been so good to me all these years. I hope someone will be good to it and enjoy like I have. Beats sleeping on the floor of a tent or feeling the heat/cold in a canvas tent trailer.
- viola crooks, California

2017-04-30 2018 Thor Industries Four Winds 35SM View Listings

I use this site almost exclusively to search. Would it be possible for you to add a category - Super C. I can work through the Class C but it is a long slow process. Other than that this site lets me refine my searches like no other site. Keep up the good work.
- Ted Hochwalt, Washington

2017-04-27 2013 Thor Industries Redwood 38BR View Listings

We have never been so disappointed in our 2013 Redwood.we have had nothing but troubles since they day we got it.Our air conditioner doesnt work right ,our dishwasher has already had to be replaced.trim atays more in floor than where it should be.fireplace had to be replaced already also.since 2013 ours has been in the shop about 10 months total.For what they cost we are very disappointed and wish we could get rid of it.we will never buy another one.the quality of it is not what you think.also some of our walls are bulging. We have replaced the batteries numerous times.
- Bernard Eastep, Tennessee

2016-09-22 1993 Thor Industries Ambassador 33Q View Listings

Ability to maneuver for parking and setting up with the independent Big Foot level system, electric step makes in and out convenient. Spacious bedroom and bathroom creates ease of use. No physical oven is sometimes a bummer but the micro wave convetion oven is powerful.
- G. D. Waterman, California

2016-09-16 2006 Thor Industries Tahoe Transport 36WTB View Listings

This would be a great RV to live in as the storage capabilities are huge! The floor plan is spacious and open. The quality is good and has held up well and it tows just fine. However, I'll warn you that it does take a good truck to pull that much weight! The manufacturer is out of business that is why I gave it a 1 star rating.
- Tina Sander, Washington

2016-06-03 1998 Thor Industries Citation 27J View Listings

This trailer is well built and will last forever. The fiberglass smooth sides looks new even after 18 years. It has that solid feel throughout the entire camper. I have gotten many compliments on the layout too. Love the slide out.
- Kevin Pierre, New Jersey

2016-05-01 2010 Thor Industries Tracer 26rls View Listings

Problem with slide and pully system . The slide decor falls off when traveling. The dump splashes on you when uou open the valve to put on hose. The leveling system sucks.we regret buying. Now stuck for years while paying it off.
- Greg higgins, California

2016-01-06 2015 Thor Industries Redwood 36RL View Listings

Great all-season luxury fifth wheel with all the options in RV living one could ask for...solid, dependable and so much a residential feel...love the full body paint exterior...simply the best!!
- Arden Berg, Utah

2015-10-28 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds SA24 Sprinter View Listings

We have had problems with our RV. Most were with sub-systems like the furnace, generator, A/C etc. Our RV had problems with the slide related to poor construction. One of the seat belt bolts fell into the slide track and it kept failing. Did not confirm this until after warrenty was out. Company paid for 1/2 of cost. Roof was not sealed properly and it leaked after two years casuing the side to delaminate. Poor quality control and/or design. Don't think this company is any worse than the rest of the industry. RVs made in the us are not high quality and the sub-system companies are even worse.
- Terry Duffy, Michigan

2015-08-03 2004 Thor Industries Dutchmen M28E45 View Listings

Good news is no slides = no leaks and no leaks.
- Chuck Stringham, Arizona

2015-06-17 2015 Thor Industries Chateau 31L View Listings

Loved it! The living space is great for the price.
- Carl Lee, North Carolina

2015-04-08 2009 Thor Industries Dutchmen 255RB View Listings

Luxury in a compact package with good hill climbing power, decent mpg, excellent handling, excellent visibility, many creature comforts. Does everything one might need for any distance RV experience. High quality components throughout.
- Rob Stanley Hoffman, California

2015-03-21 2007 Thor Industries Four Winds 31P View Listings

This is our 1st RV and we are very satisfied with it. The slide gave us plenty of room to move around with our family of 5 (incl. 3 teenagers) without getting in each others way. We have plenty of storage inside for all our wares and clothes. It has 120 cubic feet of exterior storage and I keep my tools,air compressor, camping gear incl. a big portable BBQ and 8 camp chairs all in the outside storage. We used a 5-bike bike carrier on the tow hitch to carry our bikes. I do as much maintenance as I can on the house and I haven't seen any shoddy work. I leave the engine/tranny and brakes to the pro's. I haven't towed anything yet, but the combined gross weight it 20,000 lbs. compare that to the Chevy model which is 16,000 lbs. As for driving, this baby does real good. If you're familiar w/the climb to sunset point north of Phx, I was able to cruise up it without difficultly at 50 mph. That's because it has a Ford V-10 and a 5-spd tranny w/overdrive. Yes I'm very pleased with this RV.
- Mike, Arizona

2015-01-05 2005 Thor Industries Citation 29BHS View Listings

Great trailer! High quality! Would buy this brand again!
- Jay Hanratty, Massachusetts

2014-12-29 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds 24SA View Listings

It had a few bugs new, but all repaired by myself under warranty, except I had too add a extra battery @ my expense. OEM tires were junk.
- Dave Patterson, North Dakota

2014-12-16 1994 Thor Industries Pinnacle 300 View Listings

Drives and rides great, gets 11 to 12 miles per gallon.
- George, Illinois

2014-12-08 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Excellent motorhome, very easy to drive, park and camp, ideal for two people, excellent for two retired people easy on fuel. Avg 15.5 .pg
- DJ Patt, North Dakota