Thor Industries Four Winds RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Thor Industries Four Winds RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Thor Industries Four Winds RVs? Write a review

2017-11-01 2011 Thor Industries Four Winds hurricaine 31D View Listings

DO NOT BUY HURRICAINE OR ANY OTHER THOR PRODUCTS YOU WILL BE SORRY Hurricaine makes a nice comfortable motor home, but their quality and customer service is terrible. They do not stand behind faulty products or faulty workmanship. Their customer service initially was good but as they got brought into Thor industries the customer service became terrible. The following is a list of some of problems with our 2011 Hurricaine- Back up camera cable pinched by a storage cabinet Bad circuit board in water heater Wrong hoses used in leveling system Both a/c compressors froze and a/c units had to be replaced Hydraulic leveling pump and motor replaced Coil in refrigerator had to be replaced Water pump leaked and had to be replaced Electrical problem with engine battery switch Black water piping used ABS and PVC together and had to be replumbed This motor home is always garaged and now there is evidence of delaminating of the fiberglass and the faux leather upholstery is cracking and peeling. WHAT JUNK!!!! This is our 4th MH and we have had more problems with this one than the other 3 together. STAY AWAY FROM HURRICAINE
- DON EPSTEIN, California

2017-08-11 2003 Thor Industries Four Winds Express Lite View Listings

This was a great RV and we really enjoyed it!! I found the RV to have everything needed to have a wonderful camping experience!!We also found it to be well built. Pulling it was easy to do with only 3900 lbs and 19 foot long.
- Laura Wood, Texas

2017-04-30 2018 Thor Industries Four Winds 35SM View Listings

I use this site almost exclusively to search. Would it be possible for you to add a category - Super C. I can work through the Class C but it is a long slow process. Other than that this site lets me refine my searches like no other site. Keep up the good work.
- Ted Hochwalt, Washington

2015-10-28 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds SA24 Sprinter View Listings

We have had problems with our RV. Most were with sub-systems like the furnace, generator, A/C etc. Our RV had problems with the slide related to poor construction. One of the seat belt bolts fell into the slide track and it kept failing. Did not confirm this until after warrenty was out. Company paid for 1/2 of cost. Roof was not sealed properly and it leaked after two years casuing the side to delaminate. Poor quality control and/or design. Don't think this company is any worse than the rest of the industry. RVs made in the us are not high quality and the sub-system companies are even worse.
- Terry Duffy, Michigan

2015-03-21 2007 Thor Industries Four Winds 31P View Listings

This is our 1st RV and we are very satisfied with it. The slide gave us plenty of room to move around with our family of 5 (incl. 3 teenagers) without getting in each others way. We have plenty of storage inside for all our wares and clothes. It has 120 cubic feet of exterior storage and I keep my tools,air compressor, camping gear incl. a big portable BBQ and 8 camp chairs all in the outside storage. We used a 5-bike bike carrier on the tow hitch to carry our bikes. I do as much maintenance as I can on the house and I haven't seen any shoddy work. I leave the engine/tranny and brakes to the pro's. I haven't towed anything yet, but the combined gross weight it 20,000 lbs. compare that to the Chevy model which is 16,000 lbs. As for driving, this baby does real good. If you're familiar w/the climb to sunset point north of Phx, I was able to cruise up it without difficultly at 50 mph. That's because it has a Ford V-10 and a 5-spd tranny w/overdrive. Yes I'm very pleased with this RV.
- Mike, Arizona

2014-12-29 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds 24SA View Listings

It had a few bugs new, but all repaired by myself under warranty, except I had too add a extra battery @ my expense. OEM tires were junk.
- Dave Patterson, North Dakota

2014-12-08 2009 Thor Industries Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Excellent motorhome, very easy to drive, park and camp, ideal for two people, excellent for two retired people easy on fuel. Avg 15.5 .pg
- DJ Patt, North Dakota