Sunnybrook Remington

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Sunnybrook Remington RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-06-29 2014 Sunnybrook Remington 2200DS View Listings

We bought this rig as our first RV. Being new to RVing, and towing...I felt more comfortable with the 2200DS. Especially with backing up. The floorplan is compact, but works well for weekend getaways and week long vacations. We have taken our 2200DS on epic 1600 mile road trips through New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, California, and Arizona. It's seen 12 degree mornings at high altitude and kept us warm and cozy, and it's seen 100 degree desert lake heat and kept us cool. This is one versatile rig. This may not be the best choice for boondocking because smaller rigs have smaller holding tanks. My wife is terrible at conserving water and electricity so with a generator we were able to boondock 4 days. A more Spartan couple might get a week without a generator. The bed is very comfortable, and the bathroom is spacious. Our friends with larger rigs are jealous of the huge bathroom in this rig compared to their bathrooms. Another great feature is the 19ft power awning. This awning is huge and provides a cool shady spot to nap. The outdoor kitchen comes with a small fridge you can fill with the beverages of your choice so you don't have to go inside the rig. I used my outdoor kitchen for 90% of my meal prep. I made breakfast outside while my wife sleeps in. With a sink outside, I can clean up outside too. This is an excellent rig for anybody looking for a shorter length RV without sacrificing conveniences that modern travel trailers provide.
- Lou Ascarrunz, Arizona