Startcraft

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Startcraft RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-09-05 2020 Startcraft Ultra Lite 242RL View Listings

We have had our2020 StarCraft super lite 242 RL for a year.It is a piece of junk. Looks good but falling apart. Here is a list of things that have been fixed or needs fixing. Hot water heater fixed one time melted wire it needs fixing again.Sofabed,water line under sink,fridge light,fan over stove was fixed then hood light quit, weather strip on kitchen window,screws holding sofa down missing,dinette made into bed table top fell through to the floor next morning when son set up,it only had 4 rubber strips about 4 inches long holding the table top in bed position, dinette seat back Velcro does not hold up seat backs from day one,camper not used for about 3 months and washed it under the storage shed where we keep it and first night we had it out to camp discovered wetness and black mold inside dinette seat and linens moldy. The dinette slide out has a leak from the window about to fall out from missing screws at the top which has made the caulking and rubber gasket come loose.screen clips missing. Can't say bad dealership name where we bought it kept the camper for about 5 days when we bought it brand new to make sure everything was working. That was a joke.only problem they found was fridge light.We bought this StarCraft because of the large bathroom to handle our handicap son and large living area. We paid $25,000 for this piece of junk. My daughter bought a new StarCraft from can't say bad dealership name to and it is junk.
- Paul Payne, South Carolina

2021-08-20 2020 Startcraft Ultra Lite 242RL View Listings

Had trailer for one year been in the shop three times. Issues with doors, shower and refrigerator. The worst issue happened 13 months after I purchased the trailer. The roof started to peal away, cost me $400.00 to get it fixed since it was one month out of warranty. While at the RV repair facility I learned their was another Starcraft trailer with the same issue. I emailed the manufacture about the issue but they have yet to responded after three weeks.
- Jeffrey Joseph, California

2020-10-28 2020 Startcraft Ultra Lite 242RL View Listings

On my first camp out, the water pump didn’t work properly, the refrigerator wouldn’t run on propane, the lights flickered every time I tried to get the water pump to work. There was a big water leak under one of the bedroom windows during a rain storm. The window shade fell off of the window beside the table. On that one I figured out that the screws are set into the think panel only and there is nothing behind to give real support. Also the toilet leaked water around the base. Come to find out on the refrigerator, two of the wires weren’t even connected in the panel. Very very poor construction and quality control!
- Mark Toillion, Oklahoma