Starcraft Travel Star XLT RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Travel Star XLT RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Paul from British Columbia says:

Have you owned any Starcraft Travel Star XLT RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Starcraft Travel Star XLT 27BH View Listings

I purchased my travel trailer brand new in June of 2015. In the first summer we noticed quit a few things wrong, some where manufacturing defects like squeaks in the floor that are absolutely unbearable. You cannot walk from the bedroom to the bathroom with waking the kids up. When I addressed this to individuals who represent , I was told"your trailer must have been built on a Friday" and "you are just going to have to live with it" The sink has a big crack in it,a lot of the interior and exterior trim is coming off (lack of staples,finishing nails and glue). The paint on the front cap has faded terribly and looks horrible. There are many more defects and/or issues with our trailer and even trying to deal with Starcraft direct has been a tuff experience. I would not recommend purchasing a Starcraft to anybody.
- Paul , British Columbia