Starcraft Super Lite Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Super Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-12-07 2020 Starcraft Super Lite 212FB View Listings

First, as soon as you drive off the lot and they have your money you no longer exist unless you want to pay for something. Had to take our BRAND NEW 2020 unit in for numerous fixes after our two trial runs. On our big trip to Big Bend for 6 weeks the propane regulator stopped working in the third week. After finding out that the outrageously expensive extended warrantee had a $200 deductible (was NEVER told that by the dealer) I talked with their tech service and he ran me through some checks. He agreed the regulator was bad. The nearest RV repairman was 100 miles away. So I ordered the part on Amazon to be delivered to the campground and replaced it myself. It was $43 versus several hundred if I had a mobile service guy come down or take it to them. Indiana RV Connections in Middlebury completely blew me off because I fixed it and gave me the 1-800 number for Starcraft. Starcraft rejected my request because a certified tech did not fix it. Now I am stuck.
- Glenn Gendron, Indiana

2020-11-18 2020 Starcraft Super Lite 261BH View Listings

Purchased this unit early 2020 and used a few times this summer. Each time it rained, we had water entering through the slide. Took it to the dealer and after a Jayco/Starcraft rep looked at it, determined it needed to go back to factory for a complete rebuild. Here is the kicker. The rep told me that they are going to fix for free, haul it to the factory (over 1000 miles away), but I would have to come and pick it up. What a bunch of garbage. The kid made it seem like somehow he was doing me a favor! Still fighting with the dealer HWY 34 RV in Windsor CO, and the company to get this resolved. Save yourself the major headache and do NOT purchase a Starcraft.
- Jason Roth, Colorado