Starcraft Solstice Super Lite

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Solstice Super Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-05-15 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29MLS View Listings

I really like the layout but the loveseat recliners and sofa bed are junk.i am trying to make the sofa bed a little more comfortable for guests and it didn't come with an air mattress. I purchased one but it doesn't fit. Why don't have a more comfortable and better quality furniture. The recliners are also very uncomfortable. Any one have an suggestions.Purchase last year 2020, leftover on the lot.
- Mary Ann Lemire, Massachusetts

2021-05-03 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 28TSI View Listings

This trailer tows well. It is spacious inside and very comfortable. I like having the bathroom be its own room, not part of the bedroom for more privacy. The shower is large and comfortable to use. Ample storage everywhere. I would highly recommend it.
- Cynthia I Marshall, Tennessee

2019-10-26 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29BHS View Listings

We had this 5th wheel a few months and the love seat started tearing and the heater never worked I had a repair guy look at it he got it running worked for one night and that was it his company won’t work on domestic heaters he said because if under warranty they can’t get their money this type of heater is a piece of junk I will not buy another Starcraft cheap made
- Donna Johnson, Texas

2019-06-14 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 29BHS View Listings

We love the 5th wheel, has plenty of room for everyone. It works great. This is our first 5th wheel and we love it. More storage than we need and I love the extra bathroom. The bunk house is great for our grandkids. Plenty of room for dog beds. We absolutely love it.
- Angela Beene, Tennessee