Starcraft Solstice Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Solstice RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rick Kistler from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft Solstice 377RDEN View Listings

We have owned the rv less than 2 years and the complaint I have is the loveseats and recliners they installed in the rv. It is made by Mastercraft and it is junk, in less than 2 years the seat on the recliner is breaking down and the covering on the furniture is peeling off. I contacted Mastercraft and they would not do anything and then I contacted Starcraft and they would not even return a reply.
- Rick Kistler, Florida

2020-08-14 2018 Starcraft Solstice 377RDEN View Listings

We bought our Solstice new in 2019. We really like this unit. It is our 4th RV and 1st 5th wheel. It pulls great. We have used it from full hook ups to 2 week long boon docking in the mtns. 2 things I don't really care for is the touch screen control board for everything. We solved that by connecting with it through our cell phones. Also the water connections, valves and leveling controls are in the side storage compartment. I'm a tall guy. I have to bend over to access these things. Would have been nice if they had put a door that opened sideways instead of up. Not a huge deal. We plan on semi-full timing in this thing in a few years. It really seems to be well built so far.
- Ronny Randall, Texas

2020-01-25 2017 Starcraft Solstice 27RLS View Listings

I love our StarCraft it's roomy great layout plenty of storage and great quality. We have had 8 other campers and motorhomes over the years and the StarCraft Solstice 27RLS is hands down the best I have had. Thank you StarCraft.
- Don Wood, Florida

2019-01-10 2016 Starcraft Solstice 354RESA View Listings

Since purchacing we've had it stored 12 months and traveled 18 months. The automatic levelers never work properly, the flow through hot water system either overheats or turns off, the plastic covering on the furniture has cracked and peeled, the springs on the oven keeps the door from closing, the slidding glass shower doors have lost their bearings and will not slid, and the kitchen slid-in barely moves as it growns to open or close, and the faucets don't function properly.
- Jerrel Venable, Oklahoma