Starcraft Satellite RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Satellite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

LShultz from Alabama says:

Have you owned any Starcraft Satellite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Starcraft Satellite 16KS View Listings

We purchased a new Satellite 16KS in May 2019. We are very disappointed in the unit. The refrigerator has never worked!! And after three camping trips we have sprung a leak in the plumbing. The dealership is Camping World and they could not give us a warranty appointment for several weeks and then said they would have to keep the RV for 3.5 weeks. Really?!? It has never worked people. I am going to call Starcraft and camping world headquarters to complain.
- LShultz, Alabama

2018-11-30 2017 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

21 foot easy tow camper in like new condition. Towed and camped 3000 miles over ten days with no issues. Everything on the camper is like new. Convection microwave makes cooking easy, the indoor stovetop has never been used. This camper is ideal for a small family just getting into camping.
- Greg Schadel, Oklahoma

2018-06-06 2018 Starcraft Satellite 16KS View Listings

BUYER BEWARE!!! This was a very unfortunate purchase. I bought this camper brand new less than a year ago and have had constant issues. When I arrived at dealership to take my camper home they could not get the furnace or the stove to light. I was told I'd need to come back at a later date to pick it up because no one knew what was wrong. Turned out to be a leaky valve to the PROPANE TANK. Needless to say, I was worried and should have walked away right then, but I came back a few days later and took the camper home. The handle to the screen door broke in first two weeks. The TV antenna was incorrectly installed and took 8 months for them to finally get fixed. When I first contacted them they informed me it was my problem and I needed to find a dealer that would work on it. As soon as the camper leaves the lot they wash their hands of the it. I was given phone numbers to call and given the run around for a very long time before having to drag it in to be fixed. Customer service and the warranty are very very poor. OVERALL I GIVE THE CAMPER A FAILING GRADE!!!!
- donald keller, Ohio