Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Thomas Green from Wisconsin says:

Have you owned any Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS View Listings

These RV's are junk. I experienced multiple problems with this RV after I bought it one of which was the slide out pushing into the flooring tearing the linoleum and sub flooring. It took over a year for the flooring to be ordered then they were saying it was outside the warranty despite it initially being approved. Terrible!!! and Terrible customer service
- Thomas Green, Wisconsin

2019-11-17 2018 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26RLS View Listings

My husband and I purchased this RV new in 2018. It is our first experience with an RV. We planned to live in while building a new home. It was exciting to have that first RV, so we initially traveled a bit in it (mostly in/around the state of Texas). It is easy enough to tow, set up and break down. We do have a weight distribution/sway control hitch for it. The issues that we've had with the RV have been very minor. a. We recently discovered that one of the tires is wearing unevenly. A bit of research revealed that the culprit is most likely a dragging brake. b. We did have a water leak during heavy rains and determined that a small amount of caulk would fix the problem. c. The "eyebrows" (trim) over the tires/wheels are a bad design and have cracked and broken loose. We were able to fix those with some extra washers. d. The interior window coverings are not a great design. My other negative comments on the RV are that the bathroom is very small but functional. Kitchen counter space is almost non-existent making it very difficult to accomplish minor items like cutting and peeling veggies, etc. Windows do not fit tightly so dust is a constant issue in the RV. On the positive side, this unit has a decent sized refrigerator and microwave. A TV was included with the unit. We like the rear living with the two rocking chairs. Overall, we have enjoyed owning the RV and think that it was a good and reasonably priced first RV.
- Teresa C., Texas

2019-08-05 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 21FBS View Listings

Over all I feel it is a great travel trailer. Nice space and easy for 2 people. Tows great with equalizer and stability bars. Has all the things we wanted. Easy to work with on set up and take down. Love the battery backip
- Dan Thomas, Colorado

2019-06-09 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

Too many issues to count. Kitchen faucet leaked out of the handles and underneath the sink, shower leaked, oven never worked, propane leak, motor on awning broke. This was all within a year. After 3 years, now have a slideout leak and water heater leak.Fuses blow frequently. It is parked on a seasonal site in WI so I don't know how it handles when being towed.Will never buy a starcraft again!
- Jennifer, Illinois

2019-02-28 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

One of the reasons we bought a Starcraft is because it accommodates my size so well. I'm 6'3' 205 pounds and the full size queen bed is perfect for the wife and I. Not to mention the fact I can stand fully upright in the shower. The floor plan is quite roomy with the large slide-out and the dual recliners make the living space extra nice. Because it's an all season RV (central air and heat) there's no limit to the use of this camper. I especially like the fact that an ultra-lite is so easy to pull with my F-150. Great all round RV!
- Brian Brooker, Indiana

2018-01-10 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 21FBS View Listings

This is the worst trailer we have ever owned. Storage under booth is cut in half be cause they ran pipes through middle.same thing under the kit sink. Non under the sofa because it makes a bed.l had one in another trailer that has its of storage under sofa bed. U can not hardly open a window be cause they stick a/c is Terrible loud. smoke alarm goes off by stove everytime we start to cook would not buy again.
- Fran, Texas

2017-11-10 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 21FBS View Listings

No customer service what so ever they could care less. Not even 2yr old and whole front of trailer had to be replaced. I will not buy or recommend any by one from Starcraft. Lots of sloppy workmanship they definitely do not have quality control.
- Chris, Texas

2017-10-12 2016 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 24RLS View Listings

it does not hold its value I paid 25000.00 and 2 years later it is only worth 10000.00 also had some other issues we have had the radio go bad issues with the roof and wall leaking and the main power out let went bad and started too smoke
- tammy , Pennsylvania

2017-09-08 2015 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS View Listings

Buyer beware!!!! From day one there has been multiple problems with this rv. Floor needed to be torn up to find the bolts that keep everything secure we're all bent and need to be replaced. The front of the camper was torn apart and put back together three times. Leaking kitchen sink, floor that squeaks so bad. And now come to find out support joists are bent and the floor by the slide out is collapsing. Due to the floor collapsing when you bring the slide out in it tears all the linoleum up StarCraft not only puts out poor products but there customer service is just as bad. This is not the first RV we have ever owned but it will be the last StarCraft/Jayco product we will ever purchase. Please save your hard earned money.
- Darby, Illinois