Starcraft Comet Mini RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Comet Mini RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Starcraft Comet Mini RVs? Write a review

2019-10-22 2017 Starcraft Comet Mini 17RB View Listings

I bought this last summer it was just like new. I will never again purchase an RV. Quality is poor. Hot water in kitchen doesn't work. I asked about the pinched water pipe behind the slide out and the dealer told me it was a drain overflow. Lie. The plastic piece holding the emergency exit window closed broke tonight, so I knew that was a weak point the minute I saw it, using plastic to hold and secure a metal assembly under pressure. The books that come with it are useless. Totally and completely. The other bills that came with each appliance are also totally useless. None of the info you need is in them. I also have a thirty amp fuse that now fails every time I plug into ac. I give up. This was the worst purchase of my sixty years on Earth. Please don't buy this product. It's such a cheap product. They put wood together with glue and staples. I know nothing and I could've done a better job. I would never recommend a StarCraft product.
- Marcia Larson, Minnesota